The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers

Dean helped Andrea to her feet and led her over to Steven. Brian and Adam got up off the couch and Steven shifted over to the middle. Dean turned her around and helped her up on the couch, her feet on either side of Steven's legs. She guided his dick to her dripping pussy and sat on it, feeling it enter her as Steven groaned loudly.

"Aaaahhh jeez... she IS tight!" he said, his hands sliding up her belly to her tits.

She began bouncing on the executive director's cock, letting him molest her tits roughly as he wheezed. Brian and Derek stood on the couch on either side of her and she quickly gripped their cocks, stroking them as she rode Steven. She pulled their cocks closer so she could take turns sucking them. In her brief moments of self-awareness, she was still amazed at what a slut she was being, and how much it turned her on.

"Come on boss, Dean and I haven't had a turn with her yet," complained Brian.

"Oh alright then. You boys are in for a treat," he replied, pushing Andrea's ass away from his cock.

She climbed off Steven and felt a pair of big, strong hands grip her hips and spin her around. Steven, red-faced and panting, struggled to stand up, moving out of the way as Adam took his place on the couch. Brian, who had spun her around to face the couch again, was pushing himself against her ass and groping her firm, perky tits as he kissed her neck.

"I'm gonna fuck you from behind, baby. Bend over," he said, not waiting for her to obey, but pushing her over as he held her hip.

Her hands flew out to catch herself on the couch, and Adam's cock bobbed in her face. He lowered her mouth to his dick as Dean and Derek sat beside him. Without being asked, Andrea's hands moved to the sides and found the men's hard cocks, stroking them again. Meanwhile, Brian squeezed her buttocks and smacked his heavy dick against them. He began stroking his thick meat against her labia, then nudged the tip between them.

Andrea gasped around Adam's cock as she felt Brian's big dick head stretch her pussy wide as he forcing himself inside her. It made her recall the first time Dean had fucked her in his bedroom, and how he had stretched her pussy with his massive cock. She felt Brian's fingers dig into her hips as he eased deeper into her.

"Damn girl, you have the tightest pussy I've ever fucked," moaned Brian.

"Thank you sir," she said breathlessly, then resumed sucking Adam's cock as she jerked Dean and Derek.

Brian wasted no time, and began fucking her hard, holding her hips so she wouldn't fall over from the force of his thrusts. She squealed and moaned as she moved from one dick to the next, sucking and stroking while Brian fucked her. After several minutes, Brian pulled his dick out.

"Time to fuck the guest of honour, slut," he said, wiping sweat from his brow with the back of his hand.

Andrea stood up straight, her cunt aching with desire for her neighbour.

"How do you want me, sir?" she asked.

Pointing at his turgid cock, Dean said, "Sit on my cock, facing me. I want you to ride me."

Andrea practically jumped onto the couch, reaching down to guide Dean's throbbing member to her used fuck hole. She lowered herself down on his dick, taking him inside more easily than last time, since Brian had stretched her out. Dean tilted his head back and moaned as she descended on him, taking him deep inside her. She gripped his shoulders with her nails and cried out as she felt him sink all the way inside her pussy, nudging her cervix.

"Oooh fuck, sir! You're so deep!" she exclaimed.

Dean slid his hands up and down her body, caressing her tits and squeezing her ass, stroking her back and playfully spanking her firm buttocks. As soon as she began to grind against him, his cock buried to the hilt inside her, she came.

Her body tensed and she gasped, her eyes widening as her pussy clenched him hard.

"I'm cumming on your cock!" she squealed as she dug her nails into his shoulders, throwing her head back.

Waves like electrical current coursed through her limbs and her heart hammered in her chest. She let her orgasm wash over her as Dean lowered his head to her tits, kissing, licking, and sucking them. She jerked and twitched at his touch.

"This slut loves a big cock," chuckled Dean.

"Yes, sir, I do. I love all your cocks. I want you all to fuck me and use me all night. I'm your dirty little whore!" she said gleefully.

She began fucking Dean properly then, sliding up and down on his enormous member. Dean leaned back and felt up her bouncing tits as the other men stood on the couch and took turns feeding her their cocks. They spanked her ass as she rode Dean and ran their hands over her body, pinching her nipples. It wasn't long before she came again, looking down at Dean with lustful eyes while she jerked Adam and Brian's cocks in her face. Her juices dripped over his shaft and balls, making wet slapping sounds as she dropped her ass on him.

Andrea was passed around among the horny men like a plate of delicious hors d'oeuvres. She was fucked on the table, on the couches, on the floor, and even on the bar. While one man fucked her, she was simultaneously pleasing two or three others as best she could, sucking and stroking their hungry cocks tirelessly. The odd man out was usually feeling up her body and/or filming the spectacle on Dean's phone, capturing all her filthy acts as they unfolded.

Time and time again, she marvelled at her unbridled lust, and thought about what a naughty whore she was, letting five men use her in such depraved ways. She knew she was just their party favour, and she loved it. She craved their cocks, their cum, their hands all over her young, nubile body. She was sure none of them had ever experienced such a willing slut, and it got her off to be able to service them.

It was while she was on all fours on the floor getting fucked from behind by Adam and sucking Dean off while stroking Derek and Steven that she felt her asshole touched by some curious fingers. She briefly paused what she was doing and tensed up.

"Oh!" she squeaked.

"Fuck Andrea, your asshole is so cute, I just had to touch it," Adam said.

"I can't believe no one's suggested fucking her in the ass yet," said Brian, sounding surprised as he filmed a close up of Andrea's anus as Adam pushed on it with his fingertip.

Andrea looked back over her shoulder.

"I've... I've never had anal before," she said timidly.

She actually felt nervous. What would Brian, or Derek's, or Dean's cock feel like stretching her asshole out?

"There's no time like the present," said Derek, reaching down to pull one of her ass cheeks to the side.

"Hey, if anyone's going to fuck her in the ass, it's going to be Dean," said Steven. "Come on boys, let's get her ready."

Adam looked disappointed, but slid his cock out of Andrea as the men flipped her over, lying her on the soft rug on the floor, pushing the coffee table out of the way. Andrea soon found herself surrounded by all five men, Dean between her spread legs. Steven and Derek held her legs on either side, pulling them apart and spreading her to her maximum, forcing her hips to tip up, exposing her wet pussy and puckered rosebud. The men murmured approvingly as Brian and Adam shuffled so they were kneeling by her head.

Instinctively, she reached out to take hold of Steven and Brian's cocks, her mouth opening and seeking whichever of the other men's cocks would fill it first, like a baby bird waiting for her mother to feed her. She was in heat, burning with lust, feeling empty and needing to be filled. She was nervous about Dean's huge cock stretching her tight ass, but excited too. She had made a promise to be his slut, and to pleasure him in any way he wished, and she wasn't about to break that promise now.

Andrea watched as Dean, Brian, and Steven all spit on her pussy and butthole, letting the saliva drip all over her private areas. Dean used his dick head to spread the spit around, mostly distributing it over her asshole and nudging it gently. Derek's cock found its way into Andrea's waiting mouth and she sucked him eagerly as Adam squeezed her tits.

"Fuck, this is going to be tight," Dean murmured as his colleagues chuckled.

"Hold on Dean, you don't want to hurt the poor slut," laughed Brian, sliding his fingers down over her lubed pussy lips and anus, then easing the tip of his finger inside her butthole.

"Mmmmm!" Andrea moaned around Derek's big cock as she felt first one finger, then another penetrate her asshole.

Steven had also inserted his finger, and the two men fingered her anus, carefully stretching it and getting it soaked in their spit. Andrea blushed, embarrassed about being anally fingered by the older men, but she had to admit to herself that it excited her. Her hips began to move and her nipples hardened against Adam's warm palms. She slid Derek's cock from her lips and looked down her body. Dean's cock was standing at attention as he stroked it slowly, waiting for his friends to loosen her up.

"I'm ready, sir. Please fuck my ass. It's yours. Take my anal virginity," she cooed, needing him more than ever.

Dean grinned as the men removed their fingers and spread her ass cheeks apart. He moved forward, batting his heavy cock against her clit and pussy lips, then sliding it down until the head slotted against her butthole. He eased forward and Andrea gasped as she felt her sphincter stretch, a jolt of pain running up her body.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped as Dean's cock head popped into her asshole.

He paused there, as she panted, adjusting to his size, the pain gradually abating. She had stopped jerking Steven and Brian, but still gripped their cocks tightly. She felt a thrill, knowing that Dean was the first man to put his cock inside her ass.

"It's ok, sir. Fuck me," she sighed, nodding at Dean.

He pushed forward again, and Andrea's body jerked as her ass was stretched wide by his girth. She let out a long, loud moan as he slid into her bottom, biting her lip. When he was a few inches inside her, he paused again to let her adjust, then began gently easing his cock in and out of her ass. The abundance of spit helped to lubricate his shaft, and soon he had built a steady rhythm, fucking her tender ass.

"Goddamn, your ass is so fucking tight, Andrea," Dean groaned, barely maintaining his composure.

She began jerking the cocks in her hands once more, and Adam guided her mouth to his knob as she began suckling him. She felt hands all over her body: her calves, thighs, pussy, stomach tits, neck. The initial pain she experienced from getting buttfucked by Dean had now faded to a dull throb of pleasure. She gave in to the overwhelming sensations, losing herself in the torrid pleasures of her gang-bang. Her pussy was soaked, leaking her juices down onto Dean's thrusting cock, assisting its movement into her bowels.

"Come on Dean, you're barely inside her. Fuck this slut's ass deep," encouraged Adam, cupping one of Andrea's tits as she sucked him off.

Andrea felt Dean's hands grip her waist firmly as he drove his cock forcefully into her bottom. She felt him fill her ass completely, taking her breath away for a moment.

"Fuck yeah! How does that big dick feel in your ass, Andrea?" asked Derek as he pinched her nipple.

"Oh god, I love it! I love his cock deep in my ass!" she cried as Derek's cock quickly shut her up again, pushing into her mouth.

Dean now pounded her ass, nearly his whole length disappearing into her soft bowels. He grunted and groaned as he took her ass, and her body bounced and jerked with every powerful thrust. This was too much for her, and another intense orgasm washed over her, racking her body with spikes of ecstasy. Her pussy leaked cunt juice abundantly as she jerked the men fast and hard, feeling their cocks throb in her hands.

"There you go, baby, your first anal orgasm," chuckled Dean as he fucked her bottom.

She slipped Derek's cock from her mouth and whimpered, "Thank you sir... thank you..." her body buzzing with post-orgasmic bliss.

The men shifted positions, each getting a turn being sucked or jerked, all except Dean who was the only one fortunate enough to enjoy Andrea's tight ass. After another several minutes of being ass-fucked, Dean pulled out, panting, his hands on his thighs, his cock waving in the air.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to need to cum again soon," moaned Derek, feeding his cock down Andrea's throat.

"Wait. There's one more thing we need to try," said Dean. "Let's see if this slut has what it takes to pleasure five men at the same time."

Andrea gagged on Derek's cock and spat it out, staring incredulously at her neighbour.

"Wh... what do you mean, sir?" she asked, but she already knew the answer.

Without a word, everyone seemed to know what to do. Andrea felt hands lift her up and flip her over, making her straddle Brian. She began rubbing her wet pussy along his huge, black shaft. Derek knelt near Brian's head and forced his cock into her mouth once again, filling it until her nose pressed against his abdomen. Her hands once again found two cocks, Steven's and Adam's, and she began stroking them as Brian supported her, feeling up her tits.

She moved her hips until she felt Brian's cock head ease its way into her pussy. She began fucking him slowly, taking him deep as she sucked and jerked the other cocks. This was the moment of truth: she was pleasuring four men, and had one hole still left to be filled.

She felt Dean's hands grip her buttocks and pull them apart. She stopped fucking Brian for a moment to allow Dean to position himself at her butthole. She moaned as she looked up at Derek, her eyes watering as Dean's cock popped back into her tight ass and slid inside several inches. She even pushed back against him, sliding both him and Brian deep inside her.

She was stuffed full of cock. She never thought she'd feel as full as she did right at that moment, and she almost came right then and there. It was incredible, and she began moving her body in response. Dean and Brian began thrusting alternately into her holes as Derek fucked her mouth. She stroked Steven and Adam enthusiastically.

She had done it. She was simultaneously pleasuring five older men like a filthy cock whore, and she loved it. Her every hole was stuffed full of cock, and the throbbing shafts in her palms made her even more horny. She now knew what it was like to be truly gang-banged like a cheap slut. She revelled in the pleasure, the naughtiness, the sheer kinkiness of the moment as the men had their way with her sexy young body.

The men grunted and groaned, pawing at her body, fucking her holes, enjoying her as much as she enjoyed them. She heard comments and praise, barely able to tell whom was saying what.

"Oh god, Andrea, you're such a naughty slut!"

"Yeah, take our cocks, whore!"

"Fuck you're a tight bitch."

"Take it, baby, make us cum."

"I knew you were a dirty fuck toy the moment you walked through the door."

She lost track of time as the men used her, sometimes switching positions, but with Dean always in her ass. Someone was always filming with their free hand, and there were so many luscious angles to soak in, she was sure it would be the dirtiest video she's ever seen. She did her best to keep up, and moaned and screamed like a bitch in heat as she was gang banged. Somehow the men found themselves in the same configuration as when they started fucking her, and she heard Derek announce his impending orgasm. She couldn't believe it, but she almost felt disappointed. She didn't want her five-on-one gangbang to end.

"Fuck, here it comes," grunted Derek, pounding his dick into her throat.

At the same time, Brian squeezed her tits and bucked his hips, saying, "Aaaah! I'm cumming too!"

As Derek's big cock swelled in her mouth, Brian's twitched in her pussy, and both cocks began erupting, spurting hot cum down her throat and deep inside her pussy at the same time. She had never experienced anything like it, and came instantly as they pumped her full of their seed. She loved the taste of Derek's spunk as it filled her mouth, and Brian's cock pules as he emptied himself into her cunt. Dean's massive cock still pistoned in and out of her ass, and the feeling of the three biggest cocks she'd ever had fucking her at once was overwhelming.

When she had swallowed as much of Derek's cum as she could, she felt Dean lift her off Brian and bring her to the couch. She spread her legs obediently as Adam and Steven knelt beside her. She quickly stroked them off and sucked one, then the other as Dean positioned himself between her legs and put his dick back into her ass. He fucked her mercilessly as she stroked and sucked the other men.

"Cum on me! Shoot your spunk all over me! Make me your cum slut! I want it so bad!" she begged, looking up at them pleadingly.

Steven and Adam instantly obliged, both cocks beginning to spurt at almost the same time, throwing thick ropes of semen across her face from each side as she opened her mouth to catch the warm treat. She felt her pussy contract as she came again, receiving spurt after spurt of their cum on her face and tits, licking up and swallowing as much as she could. Dean was pounding her wildly, her body jerking and her tits jiggling violently.

"Cum for me, sir! Please give it to me! Cum in my ass!" she screamed as the last of the men's cum dripped over her tits.

Her words were enough to push Dean over the edge and he winced as his cock expanded inside her asshole, his seed exploding into her bowels with powerful jets. Again, Andrea came, her asshole contracting on Dean's thick member. He pulled out of her and let fly several streams of his cum over her pussy, across her stomach, even reaching all the way to her jiggling tits. The waves of her orgasm were powerful, and she writhed as she was bathed in cum, squeezing the abundant loads from her pussy and ass, letting it drip down onto the leather of the couch in large, sticky pools.

Finally, the last of Dean's cum dribbled out of his cock and over her used holes. They panted breathlessly. Andrea's face and body were covered in the men's warm, pearly cum, and she relished the feeling of it dripping over her skin and oozing out of her pussy and asshole. She absently rubbed Steven and Adam's softening cocks around her nipples and over her glistening tits as Dean dipped his cock back and forth into her pussy and ass, pushing more cum out.

"Holy shit..." said Derek as he continued to film, "that was fucking incredible."

"I hope I was a good enough slut for you, sirs," said Andrea, looking around at the men's satisfied expressions, already knowing the answer.

"I've never seen a sluttier whore, Andrea," said Dean, rubbing his dick head on her sensitive clit, making her jump.

"Thank you, sir," she said, beaming at him.

The rest of the night was a blur for Andrea. She lost count of how many times she was fucked and cum on or in. She did everything the men asked of her and more, the only rule being that Dean had exclusive rights to her ass. By the end, everyone was completely exhausted and drained, and Andrea, naked and covered in a fresh coating of sticky semen, passed out on the couch.

She vaguely remembered Dean helping to clean her up, and take her home in a cab. He ran a bath for her at her place and left her to soak in the tub, thanking her for a spectacular night. She woke up naked in her bed the next morning, her pussy and ass feeling somewhat sore, but recalled the previous night with an excitement that made her wet again. She got up and checked her email, finding one from Dean with an attachment.

'Thought you might like this little keepsake from last night. Thank you for being such a good little slut. Look forward to doing you again soon. -Dean'

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers