The Taxi Driver's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
The disco.
956 words
4.45
12.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all the makings of a poor night, not many people out and even less people taking a cab ride, so I was very pleased to get flagged down by four men. They wanted to be taken to one of the many disco's in town, basically they were just after women, both for dancing and shagging, hey its what makes the world go round, right?

I explained that there were a lot of discos in town,and suggested they hire me for the full night, that way, if the first disco was rubbish they could come straight back out and onto the next one and keep doing that.

A price was agreed on, and off we set.

The first disco was rubbish; they were in and out in five minutes. The second one last 15 minutes before they all came out again. The third disco was the lucky one.

After half an hour I figured they were not coming back out, so I decided to go in and look. Two of the guys were chatting to girls at a table, two were dancing, or at least trying to.

I was simply standing there, just drinking a soft drink and thinking it be a long night when I noticed a girl walking right up to me. She had long red hair and green eyes, typically Irish looking, but a bit short on the actual look department, but then again I have never been mistaken for Brad Pitt.

She looked me up and down, smiled and said "I like your tee shirt"

I looked down at my Superman tee shirt (don't forget, I had been working) and then looked at hers. I could see her nipples poking the thin fabric, she obviously had no bra on.

"Well, yours has two outstanding points" I replied.

Grinning she asked "Would you like to swap tee shirts?"

"Here and now?" I replied, looking puzzled.

Without a word, she grabbed my hand and headed for the exit.

We went outside and turned left down an alleyway at the side of the building and she simply stopped, turned around, and pulled her tee shirt right over her head. Not one to waste an opportunity, I grabbed her breasts, and started pinching, pulling and mauling them, Her moans suggested this was just the treatment she was wanting. I lowered my head and bit, hard, she gasped, arched her back and then swore softly at me. Stepping back a moment, she looked down at the teeth marks on her left breast, the nipple hard and angry looking. The she just smiled and offered me the other one.

I gave that one the same treatment, but this time she was also busy, her hands fumbled with my belt and I felt her struggling with the buckle. It finally came undone and she started on the buttons, her practiced hands made short work of those, and then I felt her holding me.

Her hands were cool and small on my cock. I could feel the precum dripping; it made a nice slippery contrast to her hands. She reached for her own buttons and quickly undid them and just pushed her jeans to the floor. All this time we were only around forty yards from the mouth of the alleyway and I could see and hear people walking past, luckily nobody had yet looked into the darkened alley.

She placed my cock head against her pussy......and I just pushed, hard. I wasn't after impressing her, I wasn't after top marks for sexual stamina, I simply wanted a fuck, a quick hard dirty no holds barred fuck And she was going to give me one.

I rammed in as deep as I could go. Our lips kissed hard, not with love, just passion. We kissed because we couldn't bite, simple as that. Again and again I slammed in deeply, pulled nearly all the way back out and slammed back in again. There was hardly any friction, she was soaking. Again and again, take it take it all, the groans and the muffled curses slipped from us both, bitch whore bastard rapist, we called each other vile names but just kept fucking and fucking. We wanted raw sex, we were getting raw sex.

I felt it building up inside me, I was almost loosing my footing as I shoved harder, I want to flood her pussy, her belly, her whole fucking body.

Yes........

Yes..........

Fucking hell.....oh yes.........

My knees where trembling, my body was shaking, I was gasping, sweating, but my cock was shooting and shooting and shooting.

I finally staggered backwards, the last spasms of my cock producing little silvery trails that joined us like a spiders web. I turned away to zip myself up when I suddenly realised I needed to empty my bladder.

I started to aim my cock towards the floor, I wasn't bothered about her seeing me,after our very public fuck just moments before, I figured she wouldn't be shocked.

But I was.......

She quickly moved around in front of me.

"Piss on me" she said.

I must have looked shocked, because she repeated it, louder and more demanding

"Piss on me, piss on my pussy"

Without a word, I took hold of my cock, and aiming at her, I started to piss. It sprayed on her thighs and I aimed higher, watching my golden shower splash against her pussy, hitting her clit and she was rubbing herself hard, finally bringing herself off with her fingers and my piss doing the trick.

I finished, zipped up and walked back towards the disco.

Looking back I could see a faint figure, red hair, topless, jeans around her ankles, leaning against a wall, still fingering herself............