All Comments on 'The Teacher and the Tour'

by Textyteacher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

This story is lame. Keep practicing and MAYBE you'll get it.

MommysBoy2012MommysBoy2012over 11 years ago

love it, wish there was more.. whos at the door?? chapter 2??? <3

louduccalouduccaover 11 years ago
screw anonymous

while i was hastily fumbling and clicking around the bottom of the page, hoping you had another story so as not to lose the vibe and the rapidly swelling desire your words had aroused in me i instead inadvertently scanned the above comment from 'anonymous' and that pretty much brought my enjoyment to a sudden and disappointing end. everyone is entitled to their own opinion but our worth is revealed in the way we choose to share it. so while 'lame' and 'need practice' are unfortunately valid criticisms for ANON, the means by which they were delivered are so smugly dismissive that i felt compelled to write. of course, judging by the bulge your story initially conjured in my pants i would have probably been writing anyway, i want to make doubly sure that you know that the only problem i had with your story is that it needed to be longer and really, that's not even a bad thing. always leave them wanting more! but please, for me, do you think you could give me some more so that your next story finally brings me that oh-so elusive climax! i'll be waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The teacher and the tradie...

The knock at the door should be your mans taxi, then there should be another late knock when all think its over... It's the electrician coming to give you another "plug" in the staff room!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

So hot. Let's act it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous