The Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think this went on for about 10 minutes when George called, "Cut! We would like your video to include you and BJ fucking in a couple of positions. Is that going to be OK?"

I nodded yes with BJ's member still in my mouth. Having him enter me couldn't come quick enough.

On it went ... first he entered me from behind and the feeling was delicious. Then he turned me around and slid his dick inside from my front as I lay on my back across the desk and my legs far apart. He caught my G-spot on the very first thrust. After some pretty wild slipping and sliding ... in and out ... hard and fast ... slow and smooth, I was building toward a major climax. George stopped us at that point because he could sense that we might lose some of our spontaneity by fucking too long in the same position. In addition, George didn't want one of us to cum before he completed the filming. We went over to the couch and started again as I rode BJ cowgirl style with my tits flapping up and down in the most animated fashion. Just as George was zooming in on BJ's cock deep into my pussy with me fingering my clit, I let out the most animalisic scream that scared the hell out of me. I had never had an orgasm quite like it before! That's when George called for the cum shot. He asked if it was all right in my mouth. At that point I didn't care. In fact, deep inside my pussy would have been best but George needed to capture my expression as BJ emptied his jizz into my throat. Like the professional he is, BJ unloaded on cue and it was all I could do to keep it from spilling out over my chin. Actually, some did drip past my lips while George took a close-up of the white milky spunk on my tongue.

"OK, Eve. Go ahead and swallow and we'll be through for the day."

I greedily gulped it down and the filming ended. Betty gave me a tissue to wipe my face and said it was a great screening ... the best she had seen! She gave me a reassuring hug as I got dressed. I thanked BJ for being so tender before leaving. As I left to join Jan for lunch, George said, "You're hired! We'll be in touch."

......... to be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 01 A son discovers that his mom has videos on her laptop.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Rebecca is initiated into the cock-sucking club.in Group Sex
More Stories