The Teacher - Session 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, placing her hands on his thighs and got a closer look of his handiwork. He already had precum on the tip and she reached out with her tongue, licking at the stickiness. He gasped; he had his eyes closed and did not expect her to lick at him like that. Realizing that he had never had a blow job before, she leaned further down and swirled her tongue around his head before taking it gently in her mouth. He let out a long moan and released his grip on his cock.

Karen felt somehow honored to be his first. She had popped a few mancherries in this business, but she was going to relish taking his. Most of the guys had been so nervous they couldn't enjoy what she was doing. Mark was savoring it and giving in to the feelings.

Taking her time, she was able to slide all of his 8 inches into her mouth. He could not believe that anyone could do that, but he certainly enjoyed it. Mark was glad that he had already cum because this would have put him over the top fast. He could feel his balls trying desperately to muster something up, but they were nowhere near ready yet. Suddenly, Karen started stroking him with her mouth and he let out a loud groan. He lifted his hips, urging her to take him deep again and she did. He watched her lips expose his flesh, popping out over his head then taking him again. It was an image he would not be able to forget, it was so gorgeous.

Sucking softly on his head, Karen coaxed a bit more precum onto her tongue. He was sweeter than any man she had tasted. She hoped he was able to give her what she was working for. Sliding a hand between his legs, she cupped his balls, kneading slowly as she felt him relax. She was sure she could make him cum. It was just going to take time and she was very patient.

Karen continued to suck and nuzzle him, bringing him closer to the edge. She knew she could keep him on the edge for a while once she got him there and she worked slowly, alternating between sucking and stroking him. His eyes never left hers when she had him in her mouth. Getting an idea, she watched as she took him deep into the back of her throat, swallowed around him, then moaned. She knew he liked it when he growled at her and held her head down on him.

He could feel his balls churning. Trying to hold her there, praying that she would continue the verbal assault on his cock, he let out a primal groan, begging her to let him cum. She merely smiled and stopped moving against him.

"Fuck no...please Karen. Let me cum!" he pleaded.

She shook her head knowing he would be in agony if she continued to tease him, but she wanted him to cum harder than he had before. When he finally relaxed, she dove on him, swallowing him hard and fast, still playing with his balls but with a little more pressure. The next time he got to the edge, she was going to let him finish.

Mark watched as she went down on him. Her hands were heavenly on his sack and he could feel it building again. She had teased him so much, he knew she was going to get a mouthful if she wanted it. Feeling his head swell, he watched her eyes. She had felt it and she was ready for it. Just as he was about to erupt, he felt her finger against his ass, rubbing slowly. That's all it took. He exploded in her, holding her head down harshly, driving up into her mouth and screaming. He was pumping load after load deep in her mouth and she was swallowing every bit of it, contracting her throat around his head, keeping his release going on and on. She wiggled her finger; he bucked up against her again.

Slowly his panting subsided and his cock softened within her mouth. He laid back against the pillows, watching as Karen lifted her head from his groin. She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary and licking her lips! He had been afraid that it would repulse her, but she looked like she was in heaven. She crawled up him, the cum in her mouth a secret until she leaned down and kissed him, sharing the little droplets she saved for him. He tasted it and surprised, looked into her eyes. Breaking the kiss, she smiled at him.

"Turnabout's fair game, lover. I tasted myself on your lips. You get to taste yourself on mine"

"If I had any energy left in me, Karen, I would roll you over and fuck you silly. Lessons or no. I think I'm getting the hang of this whole sex thing."

Laughing, she replied, "Yes, you are a quick study. Either you lied about your experience, or you watch a phenomenal amount of porn."

It was his turn to laugh. "The latter. I have a collection that would rival a rental store's."

"Mmm...you'll have to share sometime."

"I think I'd like that," he responded, looking at his watch. "Oh my! We are an hour over my session time!"

Looking at his watch she said, 'That's ok. I didn't have plans for today besides swimming in the pool. But you have already worked ahead through most of the next session. We are going to have to find things to do in the last session that I normally don't teach."

Mark's eyes brightened. "That sounds like it could be a lot of fun."

She smiled and got up, sliding her on swimsuit that was hanging in the closet. "It will be," she said, winking at him.

A few minutes later, after seeing Mark off, making sure he would be available the following Saturday, she walked back to the pool. Dave was lying on a chaise, reading a book.

Smiling, he looked over at her. "Good session?"

"I think you know the answer to that. I saw the camera on, dear."

"Yeah, I had to watch after I heard your first scream. He looks like he has a fantastic tongue. You came awfully hard."

"Mmm...yes I did. But I got him back."

"I saw that too. You didn't warn him that you were going to touch his ass, did you? He looked pretty surprised."

"I thought he might enjoy it if I just did it. I was right." She smiled down at him, her body shading his from the sun.

He held out his hand, playing with her leg, feathering his touch up to the crotch of her swimsuit. She sighed, knowing what he wanted. Leaning down, she kissed him, letting his tongue roam around her mouth for the taste he was craving. He moaned and she knew he found it.

She put her hand over his cock; he was as hard as a rock. He had always gotten a thrill of tasting the evidence of her sessions. She stood back up and wagged her finger at him.

"Not yet, dear. Let me recover. Then I'm all yours."

"Just don't go in the pool yet. I want to try out Mark's techniques later but I don't want you to taste like chlorine"

She knew he would enjoy her any way he had her. Later on, he did.

12