The Teacher - Session 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they parted a bit. Karen slid from his lap, feeling him leaking from her. "What a wonderful feeling," she mused.

"Hm?" Mark looked completely satiated with his eyes half closed.

"Well, it's the last thing of the day, I want you to do something for me."

He opened his eyes, smiling at what may come next. "What's that?"

Karen laid back on the bed, a pool of wetness where she had been. Spreading her legs, she parted her lips with her fingers and looked at Mark.

"I...I don't think I can get hard again. You've drained me," he said lazily.

"Good. Come and use your tongue on me one more time today."

He sat back and thought about it for a moment then smiled at her. Starting at her knee, he kissed and nibbled his way up her thigh. The scent from her womanly assets was heady and he loved it. So what if his cum was mixed up in there? She tasted divine. When he got up to it, he lapped at her with his tongue, starting on the bit of skin just past her pussy, stopping for a drink at her now-well-stocked juice bar, before he headed up to nibble on her clit.

Karen was in heaven. Dave didn't really like to lick her pussy after he came in it, even though he greatly enjoyed eating her out after her clients. She didn't understand his logic, but oh well. This hunky thing was doing a great job. She leaned back into the pillows, content to feel his tongue on her until he had his fill.

For Mark's part, he found her just as intoxicating after he had filled her than before. She looked like she was enjoying it, like a cool down after a long workout. He was more than happy to oblige. He licked and sucked until she was clean, then zeroed in on her pink clit, sliding his fingers in and gently gliding them along her. More, he thought, for the feeling of being full than for stimulation. Then he remembered something she liked and he pulled his fingers out, moving them down to her little puckered star. Taking his tongue and driving it deep in her pussy, he slid a well lubricated finger into her ass.

She twitched then relaxed against him, allowing the intrusion. He had slim yet very long fingers which she greatly appreciated. She knew she could be well stretched when need be, but she also liked the gentle probing that he was doing now.

His finger slid in and out as he gently pumped her. Knowing she was able to accept his finger, he ran his tongue back up to her clit and sucked it into his mouth. Mark swirled his tongue around her, frothing it with saliva and their combined juices. Karen's ass was clamping on his finger as he slid it out. He added another with it and he slowly stretched her further. Increasing his pace on her clit and ass, he placed his free arm over her stomach and hips to hold her down.

And for good reason. She soon was bucking against him, pressing his head down onto her clit more. With a yell, she came, fluid pouring from within her. He lapped up as much as he could as he pistoned his fingers in her ass until at last she relaxed on the bed.

"How was that, teacher?" he inquired.

'Do I really need to answer that?" she huffed, her breath still ragged. A weak smile crept across her face as she laid there. She was so tired, she couldn't even put her legs back together, much less move the rest of her body.

Mark laughed and went to the bathroom to wash up. While he was gone, Karen took the time alone to flash her ass to the camera that she had seen was on the whole session. Back at the house, Dave smiled as he cleaned up his own mess. He loved watching Karen get fucked by young studs. This one was the best though. He was not scared to do anything to her. He made a note to ask Karen to teach him the g-spot rub that Mark seemed to be an expert at.

About thirty minutes later, Karen met Dave by the pool. She looked like she had run a marathon. Dave knew that she had been working on the sexual equivalent.

"This stud of yours looks like he really didn't need any teaching, Karen. What's up with that?"

Karen smirked at him. "Why Dave, you sound jealous!"

"Yeah, right. No. I just noticed in the video feed that he looked like he was experienced. That is not the usual clientele you get. Jealous? No. I know where you sleep at night. Right next to me."

Still smiling, Karen reached over to him. "Yes, I always sleep next to the man I love. I think Mark just wanted some reassurances and practical experience. He seems to know what he is doing just fine. When I asked, he commented to me that he has a vast collection of porn that he watches. That's where he found that g-spot move."

"Yes, I was going to ask you about that. I saw that and wondered if you could show me that. I would love to make you cum as hard as he did."

"How would you like a demonstration from the master?"

Dave's eyebrows raised up. "You think he would do that?"

"I think he would love it." She winked at him, then went in the house to take a nap. For once, she actually needed it after a session.

12