All Comments on 'The Teacher - Session 03'

by LadyArduiana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Prostitute

When your wife sleeps with young men for money, how can you be insecure. He should quit watching for kicks and make her move buisness out of house, disaster waiting to happen, not some little happy fairytail.

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Another Grear Session

I thought it was a great story. Every young man should have a experienced woman teach him the finer points of sex and making love. It would make for much happier women all the way around. I have encouraged my wife to introduce at least one of the young men in our neighborhood to the wonders of sex with a real woman. I know there are a few that would jump at the chance but there is one shy young man that I think could use her mentoring. Maybe these stories will help inspire her. Keep up the good work . I look forward to reading the next chapter in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid

Written by a woman without a husband or kids, sorry but to far fetched to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super!

Very nice. I thought that the whole series was well written and extremely erotic. As a guy who likes a good buttfucking, the last chapter sent me over the top. I'll certainly look you up again. Many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous