The Teacher - Session 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Oh." His cheeks colored.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. Sometimes when I tell him, it gets us both horny. When I told him that you had found my g-spot, he was...well, frankly, he was jealous. He has been searching for it since we met. You being inexperienced, showed him up."

"Oh man! I hope he's not pissed at me!"

Laughing lightly, Karen replied, "No, not at all. Just jealous and he wants you to show him as many times as it takes until he gets it right. The student becomes the teacher."

Mark thought for a moment. "Should I clear my schedule for next week then?"

"I would love it if you would. The house will be empty for the entire weekend, so maybe we could work in there? Something new?"

"Sounds like a plan. Tell Dave I'll do it." Karen beamed, excited at the prospect of her husband joining them. She could teach Mark everything a woman liked, but she was unable to tell him the finer points to make himself happy. Maybe she could talk Dave into that.

"I look forward to seeing you then." He waved as he was driving away, his cock already growing at the thought of taking Karen with Dave watching.

Karen walked into their private office, a smile on her face and wetness leaking down her legs. Dave knew she had cum hard, but was not yet satisfied. He sat in the office chair, pumping his cock as he watched the replay of Mark fucking her ass. Hearing her come in, he turned to her and pulled her down to his cock. She greedily accepted and swallowed him whole, sucking until he was close. He tried to hold her down, to spray her throat, but she lifted up and wagged her finger at him.

"Oh no you don't! You need to give me a good fucking before you get that!' She stood up and leaned over the desk, watching the screens as it showed Mark fucking her. Dave knew what she needed and drove deep into her. As he pounded her into another orgasm, they both watched Mark fill her ass.

Karen said to herself, "What a great day this has been!"

12