The Teasing Comes To an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back in the room we took a quick shower to freshen up and remove suntan lotion. We dressed for dinner, myself in casual slacks and shirt and Wendy in a snug white skirt and pale blue semi-sheer button up blouse through which, without looking too hard, you could see a white push-up lace bra. We had a delightful dinner and did some window shopping at a few gift shops before heading back to the room about 10 PM. We were debating ordering a movie in our room or heading down to the hot tub when I noticed the message light blinking on a phone. The voice had a heavy Aussie accent so I listened closely. It was a woman. She said she was Gerald's wife and had heard about how we entertained him last evening. She said they enjoyed great phone sex as he relayed his description of his view from across the courtyard. She continued, "Gerald is a great lover -- if you invite him to participate I'm sure you'll enjoy it and I look forward to hearing about it. He's gentle and safe and his colleague is a good block too."

I hit # 3 to replay the message. I couldn't believe Gerald actually had his wife call. And that she was trying to help him cheat -- well I guess it's not cheating if she knows. As I turned to tell Wendy I hesitated momentarily. I asked Wendy if she was in the mood to try something a little different this evening. She said, "Sure what did you have in mind?"

I said, "Go stand on the balcony for a few minutes and see if you see Gerald come to a window across the way. If you see him wave for him to the come over."

"Are you sure? Wendy Said.

"Yes, it should be fun." I responded.

A few moments later Wendy was on the balcony sipping a glass of wine enjoying the warm night air while watching windows across the way. It wasn't long before she noticed a man that looked to be Gerald across the way. She pointed and motioned for him to come over. She was trembling with excitement when she walked back into the room. She said, "We've never had an audience like this before -- I wonder if he will come."

"Does a bear shit in the woods? ...Of course he will come." I responded - while thinking about how he might really cum.

Wendy fidgeted around and gulped down her glass of wine holding it out for a refill. She polished that off too in the 10 minutes it took before there was a knock at the door.

Hearing the knock, I turned to Wendy and told her the phone call was from Gerald's wife. Gerald had shared his voyeur experience with her and she said she enjoyed it and hoped he would have more experiences to share. I told Wendy, "It's your decision, he's here to see you not me, if you're okay with this you can let him in. If not, I'll understand."

Wendy hesitated -- her contemplation was interrupted with another knock at the door. "Okay, I don't want to disappoint my fan." She said as a smile spread across her face and she walked to the door.

"I hoped you would answer, but I honestly didn't think that you would. But I am glad that you did." Gerald said.

Gerald handed Wendy a bottle of Champaign and at that point I noticed another gentleman standing behind him. Gerald smiled and said, "This is Justin, my partner. I called his room when I saw you last night and he went to his window and enjoyed the show as well. He couldn't wait to meet you."

Wendy looked anxious and a little overwhelmed. I now knew what his wife was referring to when she mentioned his friend being a good block. Both men entered the room and shook my hand and greeted Wendy. Gerald opined, "I know you two have showed off in front of lots of men so I didn't think it would hurt to bring Justin along."

Justin had the same charming Aussie accent and gentle manner. He seemed a little younger than Gerald and a little more rugged but I was sure that women found him attractive.

As I watched, both men focus their attention on charming Wendy and heaping praises on how beautiful she looked and how sexy her outfit was. I knew it might be a unique chance to rekindle the decade old fantasy of sharing Wendy -- strangers that we would never see again, charming guys who Wendy seemed to find attractive. We were away from home, Wendy was on birth control, and our relationship was secure.

As Gerald poured Wendy a glass of Champaign he asked, are those thigh-high stockings you have on?

Wendy blushed her coy innocent smile before responding, "You will have to wait and see."

The discussion continued and before long Gerald was showing cell phone photos of his homeland and wife to Wendy and telling stories about his life and asking Wendy about hers.

Wendy was comfortable and seemed to be enjoying the attention - even when Gerald's photo show included sharing the photos he took of Wendy from across the courtyard. Wendy was showing little reluctance to perform in front of them -- I wanted to see if I could arrange for her to perform with them. My mind was spinning at the prospect and a bulge was forming in my slacks as visions of Wendy with not one but two men formed in my head.

We hadn't talked about crossing that line in years and now wasn't the time to talk. I decided to play it by ear.

The men were flirting but seemed content to be observers. Wendy was pretty mellow after the wine and Champaign and was enjoying the visit. I decided it was time to see what would happen. I approached Wendy and kissed her passionately telling her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. The kiss got hotter and hotter as my hand moved off her face and down her arm. It danced over her waist and hips then gently brushed her breast. Wendy was fully engaged and enjoying the kiss when I stepped back and turned to Gerald saying, "Your turn."

I turned back to Wendy and said, "Enjoy."

Everyone exchanged inquisitive glances. A smile broke across Gerald's face first, then Justin's, then Wendy's anxious look slowly dissipated and was replaced by one of submission.

As my comments were fully absorbed, Gerald stepped forward and gently leaned forward picking up where I left off kissing Wendy. He took it slow and gentle. After three or four ten second gentle kisses with no complaints he placed his hands on Wendy's waist.

My head was spinning. Time seemed to stand still and I got hot flashes and my heart raced. My cock was already rock hard and straining in my jockey shorts. Already, and it had only been a minute or two, thing were not what I had fantasized as the kissing was so personal and Wendy was responding.

One of Gerald's hands roamed across Wendy back moving from her waist to slide down her buttocks and around to her hips. His other arm was around her and pulling her close with her chest and breasts pressed firmly against Gerald's chest. The kisses became less tender and more passionate with their faces pressed tight and motions suggesting that Gerald's tongue was exploring in Wendy's mouth.

Gerald caressed her ass as they ground into each other and kissed deeply. She had one hand around the back of his head pulling his mouth down to her willing lips. Her other hand moved up and down his back and also down on his ass. His hands were still caressing her ass.

They never stopped the passionate kiss and I could see her head tilt back slightly as a moan escaped her mouth. With the instincts of a predator going for the vulnerable neck of its prey, Gerald use this opportunity to attack Wendy's neck with his lips. His head was soon nuzzled against her chest as he kissed his way toward her sensitive shoulder and ear. Wendy gasped as he continued his assault. At the same time Gerald hands were doing intelligence work and found the hook and zipper that held Wendy's skirt up.

It was at this point that I noticed Justin approach. While all my attention had been on Wendy and Gerald, Justin had stripped to his briefs and now approached Wendy from behind. He took his cue from Gerald's hands and bent down to unhook the clasp and unzip Wendy skirt. Justin had a lean rugged masculine physical shape. well-defined muscles and a dark deep tan. As Justin took on the challenge of Wendy skirt Gerald's right-hand moved up Wendy's body and was quickly filled with her left breast. His fondling was gentle but very intentional as he explored the heft of Wendy's breast and traced the outline of her bra through her thin blouse.

Justin had bent down and was pulling the tight unzipped skirt down over Wendy's shapely hips revealing her delicate bikini panties. As the skirt fell to the floor Justin's hands were fondling Wendy's hips and ass. Almost as if this had been a carefully rehearsed plan, Justin stood and began kissing Wendy's neck from the back picking up where Gerald had left off. His hands gently held Wendy's arms and Gerald stepped back slightly to allow room for both hands on Wendy's front.

Gerald massaged one breast with each hand, joining the exploration. Wendy's aroused nipples became obvious targets as Gerald fingers teased them through their fabric cover. Wendy's head was leaning to the side as Justin continued kissing her neck. And his bulging shorts were pressed against her back. Her eyes were closed as she was absorbing the men's attention.

After several minutes of fondling with appreciative moans coming from Wendy mouth Gerald turned his attention to the buttons on Wendy's blouse. Starting at the top he carefully undid each successive button. In a few moments he parted Wendy's blouse to reveal her white push-up bra stuffed full with her 36C breasts. I had never seen such an erotic sight! Here was my beautiful wife being pleasured by two strangers before my eyes. Gerald cupped her breasts with his hands and buried his face in her cleavage feasting on the tender flesh of her bosom. Catching his breath Gerald traced the outline of Wendy's bra with his tongue teasing Wendy's senses.

Then Gerald stepped back and began removing his own clothes. He quickly removed his polo shirt and his shoes. Justin's hands moved from Wendy's arms around her from behind to take their turn on her breasts. Wendy was quite a sight with her skirt still puddled around her ankles, heeled sandals, thigh-high stockings, satin front bikini panties, and a matching bra only partly visible under the two hands that were enjoying her breasts.

Justin's right-hand found its way under Wendy's left bra cup and quickly burrowed in until his hand was filled with Wendy's breast. Gerald stepped out of his slacks revealing jockey shorts with a telltale bulge.

Gerald interrupted the quiet telling Wendy she looked delicious and directing Justin to unhook her bra. Justin's hands reluctantly left their place on Wendy's breasts and moved behind her to unhook her bra. As the bra fell to the floor revealing their treasure Gerald devoured Wendy's tits with kisses, licking and sucking gently on the nipples.

Justin directed his attentions to pulling Wendy's panties down -- carefully sliding them over her hips and down her legs. He knelt on the floor so his head was level with Wendy's ass as it came into view.

With the panties gone Justin slid his hands up Wendy's stocking covered legs and buried his face in her ass licking and kissing as he explored.

In the meantime, the double assault left Wendy gasping for breath. Gerald was again kissing her passionately while his hands were enjoying her breasts. Justin was fondling and kissing Wendy's ass cheeks. Gerald took one of Wendy's hands in his and slid it down inside is briefs placing it on his cock. Justin's head still nuzzled against Wendy's ass and he slid one hand between her legs.

Wendy gasped indicating Justin's fingers had hit pay dirt.

By now everyone in the room knew where this was headed. Gerald rather firmly said, "Time for the bed." Using his muscular 6'3" frame he gently picked up Wendy and carried her a few steps to the nearby queen-size bed. My naked wife was laid face up across the bed, her torso in the middle of the bed and her head hanging off the edge of the bed.

As she laid there panting to catch her breath, both Gerald and Justin slid off their jockey shorts. Two rock hard cocks, each looking to be about 6 inches long and substantial in girth stood at the ready. Gerald quickly climbed on the bed between Wendy's still stocking covered legs. His muscular arms grabbed both legs lifting and spreading them. After placing one of Wendy's legs on his shoulder he used his hand to steer his cock to its target. He slid his cock up and down two or three times in Wendy's wet slit before pushing forward. Wendy moaned as Gerald sunk 6 inches of hard cock deep in her pussy in a few quick strokes. As Gerald pressed into her as hard as he could he grabbed one breast with his hand and told Wendy, "Every tease needs a good fucking." Then Gerald went to work pistoning in and out of Wendy's warm pussy.

He quickly had Wendy's body and the bed rocking as he pumped in and out. Wendy's nipples were rock hard and goosebumps covered her chest. Justin moved to the foot of the bed by Wendy's head and leaned to kiss Wendy and fondle her breasts with one hand. He then stood and steered his cock to Wendy's mouth. Soon his hard cock was probing the depths of Wendy's mouth as the pounding from Gerald's fucking resulted in his cock being pushed deeper into Wendy's mouth.

I was unbelievably aroused as my wife was taking one cock in each end. I could hear Wendy's heavy breathing through her nose and her gasping for breath between strokes of Justin's cock in the back of her mouth. I had removed my clothes and walked to the side of the bed with my steel hard erection pointing at my wife as I stood between the two young men fucking her. Wendy grabbed my cock with her hand and begin yanking on it. I was so aroused that I was ready to explode after a few brief strokes. I yelled I'm coming and erupted as Wendy's hands continued their pumping motion. My load landed on Wendy's breasts. Justin was next, no doubt pushed over the top by the site of Wendy's tits covered with cum. He pumped his load deep in Wendy's throat. Gerald had slid his hand down to rub Wendy's clit. That pushed her over the top as her body convulsed in an intense organism. At nearly the same time Gerald bottomed his cock deep in Wendy's pussy as he pumped out his load.

Wendy, Justin, and Gerald collapsed on the bed catching their breath. I sat on the other bed recovering. The sight of my freshly fucked wife with telltale signs of cum on her lips, breasts and pussy and her chest heaving with her deep breaths of recovery, was imprinted in my memory for a lifetime.

After a very brief rest Gerald turned to Wendy and said, "grab a suit and meet us down in the hot tub in 10 min."

I said, "But the hot tub closes at 10."

Gerald said, "Not when you know the desk manager -- meet us in 10 minutes." Gerald and Justin quickly slipped on their clothes and left.

Wendy looked at me as if to see if I agreed.

"It sounds like fun." I said.

Wendy cleaned herself with a damp rag and slipped on a skimpy bikini. I grabbed some trunks and towels and a couple cans of beer and we headed to the hot tub. We had no more than arrived and opened our beer when Justin and Gerald showed up. Gerald had the key to open the gates and quickly had the hot tub bubbling. Wendy looked sexy in her bikini and Justin and Gerald were sporting skimpy Speedo style swimsuits which drew attention to their substantial packages. Wendy and the men quickly settled in the hot tub. Because of the late hour all of the area lights were off with the exception of the underwater lights in the hot tub and the light from the windows of guests who were still awake. Wendy had no more than sat down when her top was pushed up over her breasts and the men were busy taking turns sucking on each of her hard nipples. Gerald quickly pulled off her bikini bottoms and his Speedo was also off and laying on the tub deck.

Justin removed his speedo was well and sat down in one of the seats. He pulled Wendy around to sit on his lap as he guided his hard cock into her pussy.

Wendy gave a deep moan as it entered her.

Justin took a hold of both breasts and started working her up and down on his cock. His hands were fondling her nipples as he pumped her up and down on his hard cock. Before long Wendy came letting out muffled moaning sounds. Justin followed shortly afterwards filling Wendy's hot pussy with cum. Without giving Wendy a chance to rest she was lifted onto Gerald's lap and impaled with his now very hard cock. As Wendy settled to full depth on his cock Gerald was kissing her lustfully while his hands grabbed her ass cheeks helping to thrust her up and down on his cock. With her positioned facing Gerald he was able to kiss her lips, neck and breasts and his hands could control her torso. Wendy gasped again as one of Gerald's fingers made its way into her ass. Wendy purred with the aid of anal stimulation and Gerald soon jerked as he climaxed.

I had entered the hot tub and removed my suit. Gerald lifted Wendy's limp body off his lap and set her on my lap as I aligned my cock for the coupling. I picked up were Gerald left off, Wendy's third fucking in succession, and soon had my cock pumping in and out of her pussy while my fingers in her ass had he gasping for air. As I slammed into her with upward thrusts Wendy threw her head back allowing Gerald and Justin to each grab a breast. With two finders deep in her ass, a hard cock fully impaled in her pussy and young men fondling each breast Wendy spasmed in yet another orgasm.

Wendy collapsed on my chest and sat motionless as she recovered. Justin and Gerald each grabbed their suites and slid them on before excusing themselves- but not before thanking us for the most memorable evening. Wendy just moaned an acknowledgement as she slowly regained strength.

Epilogue

When we checked out the next morning the hotel had left us a note indicating we had distracted a few guests and should not plan to visit again unless we abided by property rules. But we also had another note inviting us to Sidney if we ever wanted to have a little fun.

Wendy commented, "Well that is one fantasy we can cross off the bucket list." Then she smiled.

12