The Telescope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
550 Followers

"Uh, well uh, I was touching myself because watching Jill was getting me, uh, excited." The vibration was slowly getting stronger and I raised my hand to tell Jill that I needed to go to the bathroom, but she knew what I was going through and signaled for one of the ladies for something. I then realized what Jill told the lady because she brought up a pot and put it in front of me.

"Pet, we are waiting for you to continue with the story, and if you have to pee, you can do it in that pot in front of you. You don't have to be embarrassed, it's only just us women seeing you, but I want you to stand and aim your pee into the bucket, jut like a man would do. So continue."

I continued telling my story, but the vibrator was going faster, but in addition, my panty was now starting to stimulate my clit and it was driving me so crazy I didn't know what to do. They all knew what my dilemma was, but I thought that they were thinking I had to pee, but I was on the verge of cumming. I was squeezing my thighs together trying to hold it back, but it only made it worse.

"Oh my god, oh my god Jill." I yelled as I quickly lowered my panties and began vigorously rubbing my clit, I was now oblivious of all the staring eyes as I faced them, with the stage lights directed at me, I masturbated in front of them as if I was insane, but I needed to cum, and I did, as I shouted out obscenities. "OOOooohh fuuuuck Jiiilll, oooooohh mmmyy cuuuuuunnt feeells liiike iits goiinnng too fuuuucking exxxpllooode, ooh shit yeeees, i'mmmmcuuuummiing." And as I was cumming, my pee was squirting out like a hose and in the way I was standing, most of it went into the pot.

All the ladies that were watching me were yelling and whistling as they were kissing and playing with one another sexually. Their watching me was now starting to reflect on their reaction, as a voyeur would get aroused as I did when I watched Jill through the telescope and wildly masturbated.

"Girls," Jill shouted out, "my horny pet will be more than willing to accommodate all of your needs, if any of you are interested."

Again, is this story worth going on to another chapter? Either way, please let me know what you think about it. Thanks.

humpty
humpty
550 Followers