The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain was hindered by three fingers of scotch, but the signal hadn't been that unclear. I decided to push things. "Ok, Jessica. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to come sit on my lap, right now, put your arms around me. I'm going to kiss you."

This beautiful woman stood, set her glass on my desk and sat demurely on my lap, legs together as she turned her face towards me and put her arms around my head. "Is this how you want me, Sir?"

"Yes."

The kiss was slow and very patient. As soon as our lips touched I decided it would be only one kiss, but I wanted to make it last, my hands holding her waist. Thunder rocked the sky. Our lips separated and we sat there looking at each other for a long time while the rain pattered quietly on the windowpanes. There was nothing to say. Minutes of silent pleasure ticked by as we looked at each other, our fingers sometimes tracing notes on each others skin.

Eventually I reached over and picked up the large check I had written for her. "As I was saying, you did amazing work this week. Robert shared his gratitude with us and I hope this check is sufficient reward."

Jessica took the check without looking at the amount, kissed me on my cheek and stood. "I'm sure it is." Her eyes flicked briefly at my pelvis. I had been excited at the previous few minutes of activity and there was no point in hiding it. A pink tongue darted to even pinker lips, "Is there anything else you'd like me to take care of before I go, sir?"

I was fighting my natural impulses but wanted to put a weekend's clarity between the passion of the moment and possibly screwing up a great working relationship. "No, but thank you. I prefer my blowjobs with coffee and a newspaper."

"I'll keep that in mind! Have a great weekend boss."

"You too, Jess."

--

Monday morning took forever to arrive. There was going to be fallout from the previous Friday, but what kind? Even if things smoothed over and we agreed "It never happened" it would take a few weeks to put the kiss behind us. I woke up earlier than usual and decided to put my restlessness to use and went into the office. At 7:45 I heard the main door open and heard her come in. I counted to sixty and buzzed her phone.

"Yes, sir?"

"Jessica, can you please bring me the paper?"

"Absolutely, but I just got here and haven't started some water for the coffee."

"I can wait for the coffee."

A minute later she comes in wearing a pink strapless sundress that belonged far more at a beach than it did at the office with the paper folded in her hand. Then she gives me the lead in I've been hoping for all weekend. "Sir, I thought you liked a blowjob and coffee with your newspaper. Seems a waste for you to get just one without the other two." I had set her up for this last Friday and today she handled it like a professional.

"Actually, I do. In ten minutes I'm going to be sitting on that couch with my pants off. If you really want to go down this road with me, I want you to bring me my coffee and suck me off while I read the newspaper. But if you do, we're making it a part of the regular morning routine. Understood?" She nodded and her eyes had a smile in them, though her lips betrayed nothing. "If you do not want to do this, then bring me my coffee at the regular time and I'll be seated behind my desk with my pants on and this never happened."

She kept her Sphinx like attitude. Her opening comment led me think she would, but her lack of verbal response to my offer left her a lot of wiggle room on what she was thinking. As she left, she closed the door, creating even more ambiguity about her intentions. But I had thrown the dice, time to see how they landed. I kicked off my shoes and slipped my pants and boxers down, throwing them over the back of my chair. I slid my bare butt on the cool leather couch and opened the paper and did my best to read. Arrests, political cover ups, sports. I had no idea what I read thirty seconds after I read it.

At 7:55 the door to my office opened. If Jess's peach dress wasn't much, this was far less. She was wearing a small cotton apron, white with frills that went from her waist, to about six inches south of there. Her bare breasts stood like pale, ice cream scoops hinting they might melt their way down her chest. Firm legs descended beneath the frills to her feet bare on the oak floor. The coffee cup was shaking a bit in her hand but her steps were firm. I set the paper on the end table and put a pillow from the couch between my feet for her knees.

To describe the next few minutes would be impossible. The grace she had as she lowered herself between my legs slowed down time. The clearest image I have from those frozen minutes are from her bright blue eyes looking at me with her lips wrapped around my penis. Another mental photograph which jumbles out even today is of her head at a tilt while she licked up the side of my shaft, slowing down as she approached the top, her black hair hung straight down from the curious tilt. I remember her tiny nipples carving through the air of my office, a slight bounce to her breasts as she worked up her vertical rhythm. One last scene I mentally review often is the very second before she knelt down in front of me; her tongue poked out onto her bottom lip, escaping her open mouth, her gaze locked between my legs.

She finished me off what felt like hours later. In truth, it was probably ten minutes, but the intimacy of the whole experience capped itself off when I filled her mouth, she swallowed, once, twice then had to release my cock for a little dribbling on her lips. She wiped her chin with her finger, sucked it clean and silently stood and left the room.

A half hour later she returns, this time wearing a teal pantsuit and I'm completely confused. By this time I'd been able to put myself back together physically but mentally, well, I was still out to lunch. "What happened to the peach strapless bit?"

"I have a meeting with a prospect- Steve at MicroPress C&E -- and I figured it wouldn't be quite professional to wear it to lunch with him," She paused. "This brings me to why I came in. I need two things: the company credit card and a place where you would recommend I take him to lunch."

I reached into my wallet and handed her the company card, "You can't use it for about an hour -- I need to approve you with the bank, but we should be good to go. Also, I think Capital Grill is a nice quiet place to do lunch. Very good food and it is quiet enough to talk business without being too noxious."

Jessica smiled and took the card. "Thanks. I'll make reservations now."

"A few more things, Jess," She paused and turned back to me. "First, why did you wear that peach number if you were going to change? You wore that tiny nothing apron when you brought my coffee in."

Her grin grew broad, lips exposing her teeth. "Silly man, I wanted to offer you hope that you might get what you asked for last Friday. And the other thing?"

"You're doing excellent work this morning. I am very impressed!" Smiling she turned back to the door and wiggled her cute butt as she walked out.

While she took Steve to lunch, I unpacked a few things from my Escalade. Over the weekend I had made several optimistic purchases I hoped I would be able to use if things went as they had that morning. I set up one of them in my office and put the other things in my desk.

She pulled up shortly before 2PM. Her lunch had gone two and a half hours, meaning either she closed the deal or Steve didn't want to leave. I stepped out of my office and sat at the chair across from her desk. Since this was her prospect, I was going to honor her by going to her place and meeting her on her turf. She sat down in her chair and played coy, but I could tell she was very excited.

"Well. He had a lot of questions. Mostly along the lines of how we can make his current sales process more profitable without necessarily increasing the number of sales. I didn't give away much, but I threw out enough teasers for what we could do with his sales team that he bit," Jess reached into her folder and pulled out the contract. "It's not quite as lucrative as Robert, but he committed to 15 hours from you and ten hours from me. If we can demonstrate some results in the first 45 days, he wants to put us on a regular monthly plan."

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you!" She slid the contract across the desk to me, cleverly turned to the page where Steve's signature resided. "We began exploring expanding our service offering and he wants us to send him a bill for both our going rates. And I am now billing out at $200 an hour, figured you should know."

"Um, are you now? Ok then! I guess if you can set your own rates, I'll be happy to bill him! I think we need to restructure our contract. Since you might close deals that I'll work and I'll close deals that you'll work, we will want to make sure both of us are compensated well for work that is done well!" The awkward turn of phrase made me pause. "That's a discussion for Friday. Right now, I have your little reward. Come."

We both stood and I led her into my office. Near the windows sat a massage table, a silk sheet covering it. Jess looked at me, then back at the table, stepping into the sunlight streaming through the windows and warming the space.

I nodded toward the table, "That is for you. I will step out for a few minutes. Get yourself situated under the sheet and I will conduct this afternoon's employee reward program." Closing the door behind me, I stepped into the bathroom and slipped into some silk pajama bottoms and a loose fitting tee shirt.

I knocked on the door quietly and heared a soft, "Come in."

Jessica lay there on the table, the silk yellow sheet draped over her nude body. The skin from her back was lit up by the sun and when she turned her head and looked towards me I caught my breath. Biting my lip, I strode forward, grabbing some grapeseed oil as I passed my desk.

Next to the massage table were two glasses and a bottle of Rombauer chardonnay. Lipstick betrayed the owner of one glass so I sipped at the other before I slid my hand across Jessica's back. Her skin was warm to the touch, the muscles tense from hunching over a desk and aerobic workouts. I rubbed an ounce of oil between my hands, warming it before applying it to the porcelain back before me.

The silence filled the room as I rubbed Jessica's back and she reached her hand out, touching my stomach tenderly. My thumbs pressed the tension along her spine up towards her neck, feeling her back arch against the firm pressure. Her shoulders were muscular for a woman, revealing a long history of working her arms and carrying children. My hands moved from removing tension to tender touch. I lifted her right hand, elevating her palm to my lips, my thumbs pressing the digits of her fingers as I kissed her palms.

Jessica's eyes opened and looked at me. While my hands engaged in holy palmer's kiss, she smiled and blew me a real one. "You are amazing, Michael."

"I think I've decided I need a new temp. You have earned a permanent position."

"You mean the one that has me naked on a table for you to molest?"

"That would be the one," In a swift motion, I pulled the silk sheet off her ass and legs, revealing her naked form full in the sunlight. Rubbing her butt and legs were the sweetest part of this massage. While not explicitly sexual it carried with it the expectation and build up before any act itself. The patience of pressing my fingers into the flesh she sat on day after day, pressing the muscles and tissue, simultaneously releasing the tension in her butt and turning me on incredibly. I spent the next half hour on her legs and feet. Eventually the time came.

"Jessica, roll over."

She turned, rolling her body over. Her breasts eclipsed the room from the angling light before she paused and sipped some of her white wine. I reached my own glass out and we clinked in an amused toast.

After I rubbed the top of her head, my thumbs pressing flat against her forehead, then working my way down her nose onto her cheeks, finally pressing her chin. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to hers upside down. I think we stayed like that for minutes as my fingers caressed her face, one hand cupping her breast, her fingers curled in my hair.

The rest of her body betrayed her. Small goosebumps formed on her warm flesh and her nipples extended. I slid my palm up one of her inner thighs, tight inside her leg. Jessica's legs twitched as I avoided more explicit areas, choosing instead to make her wait. Her skin glistened under the oil as my hands glided over her skin. I tasted it when I sucked a nipple into my mouth.

At first I sucked softly, quietly caressing her with my hands. Her breathing deepened and she reached up to squeeze her other breast and her other hand wandered through the air aimlessly looking for something to touch. She began to moan and I sucked harder, rolling my tongue over the pink toy in my mouth. That wandering hand pushed my head harder to her chest and I began to bob my head, lowering and raising my mouth over her breast. When she pulled my hair I realized how effective this was on her.

I dragged my fingers from her forehead across her face and between her breasts until my palm was on the small thatch of hair between her thighs. Grinding my palm gently into her pubis I draped my fingers down across her pussy lips where they felt the temperature rise. Scraping my nails very lightly across her labia as my middle finger traced up the very center of her.

She began thrusting her pelvis off the table, pressing into my hand as she moaned in delighted frustration. I ground my hand into her, fingers pressing into her skin. Timing things, I curled a finger between thrusts and when she elevated her body again she slid her moist pussy lips right on my finger. With this odd handle, I began doing the physical work with her, pressing deep inside her while my hand bounced.

I lay my forehead on hers and kissed her parted lips. Jessica wrapped her arms around my neck and her fingers gripped my back. There is no delicate way to put what I did next. I began fucking Jess furiously with my fingers, curling them deep inside, each time trying to get a bit further in. She responded by grabbing my hair and the table and holding on for dear life. I was locked in, pulled hard against her breast, my head screaming from the pain and my fingers pounding her into another convulsing orgasm. The air split and she reached down and pulled my fingers from her as she quivered.

Jessica's voice broke as if crying, whispering, "Holy fucking Christ, Michael." I gazed at her face, her eyes were closed and she curled into a ball, still shaking. I climbed next to her on the massage table, pulling the silk sheet over us, and cuddled next to her, looking at the smooth skin of her neck framed by the dark wavy hair adorning it. I leaned forward and kissed the back of her head and nuzzled against her.

I think she fell asleep with my hand cupping her breast. I just lay there listening to her breathe. The previous few months had come upon me without warning. And now I had a beautiful woman helping me -- even taking charge in so many ways. By any measure - money, prestige, clients -- she was elevating my little consultancy to a level beyond my own fantasies. But now me personally . . . how would she change me?

I felt her stir and reach between my legs and grab my penis. "Michael, I think I need this now."

Whatever the change, this was going to be an adventure worth having.

12