The Temple Priestess Ch. 03

Story Info
Anouk's quick learning pays off.
1k words
4.57
16.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: A temple priestess

Anouk's quick learning pays off

This story is set around 5,000 years ago, in Babylonia. In pre-Christian times, just before the patriarchal Hebrews invaded places like Canaan, goddess worship was widespread and sex was connected to spirituality.

One thing we are permitted to do at this pleasure temple is to watch others engaged in the sacred sexual union. Of course this is done discreetly, through strategically placed gaps in the brickwork surrounding the love chambers. It's usually novices like me who do the watching. It is an integral part of our education as temple priestesses because it is believed that along with actual practice, we should also watch others perform their art of giving and receiving physical pleasure.

On this occasion, I watch two women. One is a priestess administering pleasure to a member of the royal family who has a regular preference for the female touch. I bend over closer, to visually take in more of the tantalising foreplay that is delightful to observe.

"So, this is what my favourite priestess does in her spare time!" Jodar exclaims, in a loud whisper.

My first and only lover, Jodar, never fails to excite me. Did I hear him correctly? Did he say I was his favourite priestess? This excites me. When I turn to him, I can feel my face flush.

"The more I watch, the more I'll learn." I reply.

I continue, before he has a chance to say anything, "that will make me an accomplished lover, won't it?"

He leaned over to a brick gap beside me to take a look at the lovers.

"But, you're watching two women my little novice!"

"You know my preference is clearly men," I quickly answer.

I don't want him to think that my interest in him had waned. He comes closer, slightly behind me.

"Let's see how excited you are," he murmurs in my ear, as his lips brush my ear lobe and neck.

He gently lifts my novice robe over my buttocks and slides his hand to my wetness from behind. I don't need to tell my temple priest how aroused I am. He has the evidence at his fingertips. My eyes return to the two women as he caresses me with expert fingers.

"Anouk, have you met Nashi?" he surprises me with this question.

I immediately sense the presence of another person. I turn around to see a tall, beautiful man in a novice priest's robe.

"Nashi is from Libya," he continues, "and was initiated at our temple last week."

"Nashi, part your robe and show Anouk your big, black phallus," he orders the dark man.

As Nashi's large, beautifully shaped hands separate the fabric at the front of his gold coloured robe, I face his long, thick love tool. I had thought Jodar was well equipped, but I still have a great deal to learn about human diversity. Nashi stands before me; large and proud and not at all embarrassed. I gasp at the sight. Surely Jodar can see my pupils dilate in lusty anticipation. Jodar reads my thoughts and says something to Nashi in a language I do not understand. Nashi nods.

"Anouk, Nashi would like to give you pleasure." Jodar says.

In response, all I can say is, "Oh, yes please!"

Without a word, but with a sexy smile, Nashi kneels down behind me and replaces Jodar's hand with his magnificent, black shaft. Jodar quickly unties my novice skirt, leaving me naked from the waist down. Slowly, Nashi enters me from behind and starts his rhythm. I can only moan at the fullness that moves within me. My eyes return to the women who are now engaged in mutual oral activity.

"Oh, what a feast!" I think to myself. "I am visually entertained by two women while this stallion rides me with primitive sexuality from behind."

I am almost lost in my ecstasy when I remember Jodar.

"Jodar, are you still there?" I ask, not taking my eyes off the live sex act I am watching.

"Of course I am, Anouk. I'm a bit of a voyeur too, you know."

"I'm enjoying watching Nashi's erection slide in and out of your hungry womanhood," he continues.

"You must be as hard as a rock, are you?" I ask, with urgency in my voice.

"Of course I am," he says quickly.

"Then come around here Jodar," I instruct quickly, with all the confidence of an accomplished lover, "Why should you miss out?"

He kneels in front of me and asks, "What about your spyhole?"

"Now, it's you I want in front of me," I pant, as Nashi's grinding from behind becomes faster.

I beg Jodar with my eyes. He parts his robe. He is like a god with an offering. As my new lover fills me from the rear, I dip my head to surround my first lover's penis in my mouth. I work him up and down, just as he taught me. I swirl my tongue around him furiously and alternate with suction. His groans signal that he is enjoying the rewards of his lessons. He taught me, now he relishes the fruits of his labour. This is indeed a pleasure palace!

I am enjoying this experience with two men so much that I do not even know whose hand finds my hot spot that adds to my sexual delirium. It is Nashi who explodes inside me first and fills me with his love juice, as he slowly grinds to a halt. In a few seconds, my climax shudders my body as the anonymous hand continues its pleasure that it is so well trained for. As I feel Jodar approach his peak, my finger applies pressure just between his scrotum and anus, just as he taught me last night. Obviously, he enjoys the benefits of his tuition because at this moment he erupts his love emissions into my mouth. As I savour the taste of his ejaculation, I secretly hope that I never have to leave this pleasure palace!