McKenna is Owned

Story Info
McKenna is shown what it means to be owned by her Mistress.
1.8k words
4.43
37.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am yours Mistress." McKenna said.

"Louder." The cool voice behind her commanded. It was accompanied with the sharp 'THWACK' of a whip and a harsh sting on McKenna's bare ass turning red from the abuse.

After the whimper of pain McKenna was able to eek out: "I'm yours Mistress!"

"Damn right you are." The voice behind her said. McKenna shivered. She felt the cold touch of latex gloves smoothly running against her bare backside, then moving up and tracing her spread legs, each leg in a thigh high black boot, her only article of clothing, forced apart by a spreader bar locked into anklets. Her arms were hoisted above and behind her in a binder that connected to the ceiling, forcing her breasts and erect nipples out in front of her. The leather collar around her neck connected to the binder. All together she was forcibly bent over, helpless, and unable to do anything even if she wanted to.

"I own you bitch," The voice said, "You're my slave. I can do whatever I want to you. Do you understand?" The voice was accented with another 'THWACK', sharp pain, and involuntary scream from McKenna's lips.

"Yes Mistress!" McKenna screamed. "Please do what you want. Anything you want with me, Mistress!"

McKenna's every sense was heightened, she heard each deep clicking of Mistress's high heels as she heard the voice circling her bound and helpless body. "Are you sure?" Mistress asked, stepping into McKenna's view.

Mistress was a tall brunette, her hair in a ponytail down to the small of her back. She wore thick black eyeliner, red latex elbow gloves with a matching colored corset and latex thigh high boots. She was looking down at McKenna with a chilling smile.

"Remind me of our arrangement." Mistress commanded with a smirk, her whip coiled threateningly.

McKenna held back the shock of drool that came with simply seeing her Mistress. McKenna's lust was becoming unfathomable, she could feel her breath quicken and her pussy moisten even further. What game was Mistress playing? McKenna needed her, and she needed her now. "You own me Mistress! You can do whatever you want with me and I can't resist! My body is yours, my words are yours, my mind is yours. I don't have rights, I don't have anything, I'm just- yours!"

Mistress cracked her whip, skillfully striking McKenna's ass while standing there in front of her. McKenna cried out with the pain, the good pain.

"And what are you?" Mistress asked.

"A slave Mistress!" McKenna screamed.

Mistress smiled. "That's right. And as you detailed so perfectly, you have no rights. I can take away whatever I want from you. Like your voice." McKenna's eyes grew wide as Mistress walked over and slipped something the size of a large golf ball into McKenna's mouth and then promptly slapped some thematically red duct tape over her mouth. McKenna's jaw was creaked open and she was forced to keep the ball in place with her tongue to keep it from slipping back. The saliva began pooling up immediately.

"Mmmm!" McKenna protested, her eyes wide.

"Quiet!" Mistress demanded, striking McKenna's ass with a latex gloved palm. "By being my slave you give up the right to complain too." Mistress turned around and with a couple heeled steps put the whip back on the rack, she started fiddling with something else, her back still facing the gagged McKenna. "You're very loving. It's clear that you're head over heels for me. But it's also equally clear that you still have something to learn about respect." Mistress turned around, a red dildo strapped onto her pelvic region. "I think it's time I truly truly show you what it means to own you."

McKenna's eyes grew even wider. "Mm!" She cried with urgency. "Mm! Mm! Mmph!!" She began wriggling in her restraints to no avail, her arm binder, collar, and spreader bar rendering her immobile. She shook her head in a clear begging of 'NO'. McKenna needed Mistress inside of her, but she knew that when Mistress put on the strapon, she wasn't in the mood to pick the 'nice' hole to play with.

Mistress laughed as she circled around outside of McKenna's view. "You pretend to be obedient until the very second my pleasure comes into play." McKenna squealed through the gag as she felt the latex gloves grip and spread her ass cheeks. "Fuck you."

And so she did. The long, high-pitched, gagged squeals of pain and pleasure coming out of McKenna as Mistress slid inch after inch of lube-coated strapon into her slave's anus were so passionate that it made Mistress herself moan too. That was the funny thing about BDSM, just the pure acts of domination and submission were enough to bring both women's lust to an ever-rising peak.

"God, yes. Scream for me bitch." Mistress slapped McKenna's ass, and so McKenna obliged.

With her asshole being stretched out and ravaged, the pain of penetration, and the sound of her Mistress moaning while inside of her, it wasn't long before McKenna's pussy was dripping onto the floor. Her whole body shook with each increasingly faster and more forceful thrust, her wrists which were almost numb from being suspended for so long still struggled desperately, both from the primitive desire to escape her immobility and the involuntary muscle contractions that came with getting fucked. The collar around her neck felt like it was tightening, where really her neck was just spasming from the hyperventilation. And her long legs, sheathed in thigh-high boots, lifted up onto her tippy-toes along with each thrust of Mistress's cock.

McKenna felt her entire body begin to vibrate. Tingles turned into something more. She started entering subspace. The ecstasy of the submission was taking over. Long, deep, loud moans escaped from behind her gagged mouth.

"Mmmmmm. MmmmMMM. MMMMMM!! MM! MM! MM!"

By the end of it she sounded like a caged animal, which wasn't so far from the truth.

She wasn't even human, she wasn't even a caged animal, she was nothing. But, no, she was something- she was her Mistress's slave. It was all that she was, her entire purpose was to be this, unapologetically allowing herself to be fucked and degraded while completely unable to move. This was good. This was right.

It was getting to be too much. McKenna closed her eyes, and stopped resisting. She stopped thrashing, stopped begging. All she needed, all she wanted, was to be used like this forever. She waited and let her entire body pulse with each of Mistress's thrusts. Again, and again, and-

And then nothing came. Mistress slid out of her slave.

"You were going to try and cum without my permission, weren't you?" Said Mistress. "And through anal too? Oh my god you really are such a little slut for me."

McKenna's eyes shot back open. She struggled and moaned and whined, now begging for the very thing she was pleading not to have done to her earlier. She thrashed in her bindings, throwing a tantrum over being taken so close to paradise and then denied at its gates.

Mistress circled around to face her slave once more. She arched her pelvis forward and with a quick twist she slapped McKenna's cheeks with her red cock, coated with lube and McKenna's own juices.

"Bitch. Trying to cum without asking me." Another slap. "Trying to subvert my will." Another slap. McKenna had lube dripping down the sides of her cheeks. Her eyes were tearing up, the pleasure she felt so intensely just a moment before now waning away, subspace drifting away from her.

Mistress turned and walked away from McKenna, which caused McKenna to scream even louder, tears actually dripping down her face at seeing her Mistress walk away from her, but Mistress then returned with a whip in hand, which while bad, still wasn't as bad as being abandoned.

"Beg for me to let you cum." Said Mistress as she ripped off the duct tape sealing McKenna's mouth. She whined with the pain of her lips being pulled away from her and a massive glob of drool fell out of her mouth along with whatever ball had been inserted inside of it.

"Please- please Mistress. I need to cum." McKenna could barely catch her own breath.

"Pathetic!" Mistress sneered as she cracked the whip over her slave, too bound and broken to do anything about it.

"Ah! Uhhhh!" McKenna became more desperate. "Mistress! Please! I'm yours! I'll do anything for you! You can do anything to me! Please fuck me again Mistress please!"

"You've said that before!" 'THWACK'. The whip struck again.

"Ahhhaha!!" McKenna's bare chest heaved up and down, her boobs almost swinging. "I love your cock Mistress, I need it, I need it, need it! You could have anyone in the world and yet somehow you chose me, I'm so glad to be your slave thank you thank you please please please let me cum. I need you so bad, I can't imagine living without you. Please, please."

Mistress dropped her whip to the side and squatted down, grabbing a fistful of McKenna's hair and pulling her up onto her bound toes, making her whimper. Mistress planted her wide open mouth over McKenna's and swam her tongue inside of her. Had anyone seen nothing but the inside of that kiss alone, it still would have been clear who owned who. McKenna pulsated with the embrace and tried to lean in and take as much of Mistress into her mouth as she could. Her warm soft beautiful red lips encompassing her own.

Mistress let go of her grip of McKenna's hair and ended the kiss. McKenna was moaning again.

"Please, please Mistress. I love you, I love you, I love you."

Mistress walked back around behind the slave and McKenna's pleading increased, until it reached a peak with Mistress's cock teasing the outside of McKenna's labia, sending palpable waves of desire through her entire body.

"I love you too." Said Mistress.

And then Mistress plunged her cock inside her slave, and the slave squealed. McKenna felt every inch of the strapon rubbing against her walls as Mistress fucked her, and her clitoris send powerful waves of pleasure every time it was touched. She made the classic cries of "yes! yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YESSSS!" as McKenna finally came for her owner.

Mistress toyed with fucking her slave a little longer, but she had already had her fill. It was only fun when it was fun for both of them anyways, and McKenna was clearly burnt out. Mistress slowly walked back up to McKenna's face, tracing her body with her gloves hands, squeezing a tit along the way. McKenna's eyes were half-closed, her mouth left agape, and a trickle of drool making its way down her lip and to the floor.

Mistress squat down and kissed her slave once more. "Thank you." She whispered, and then stood up, turning away from her slave. Her sexy heels clicking against the concrete floor, her ass dancing from side to side in front of McKenna's eyes.

Mistress stopped at the doorway, and looked back over her shoulder. "I'll send someone to come get you in a couple of hours." She said, closing the door behind her.