The Temptation & The Result

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drove away he was feeling put upon as they used to say. Mary had sounded nice when she asked but there had been some steel in her voice that told him he better go or else.

He was back in twenty-five minutes with the things she wanted and as Mary had planned he missed Jesse bringing the skirt over. She had wanted to stay longer to talk but Mary had cut her short explaining that she had things to do before Jim got back, she apologized even though she wasn't really feeling sorry.

She told Jim that was all she needed him for and he could go back outside. He did this time he grabbed some stuff he could work on as he sat on the curb. He was still feeling sorry for himself and wanted to be out of the house. Fifteen minutes later he heard their house door shut and looked up. He felt anger that Mary was probably coming out with something else for him to do. As he looked at his wife his mouth almost dropped open. She was wearing that tight crashed blue blouse that turned him on. It showed off her shape and her breasts just right. God, why was she torturing him like that? They hadn't had sex for over a week and he was already horny especially after yesterday and what Jesse had shown him. She knew what that top did to him and yet she was wearing it probably without thinking of its effect on him. Then his eyes dropped lower and he was even more surprised. That was a short skirt she was wearing, he didn't know she had any that short. It showed off a lot of her legs, and as nice as they were to look at he didn't want to at the moment. In that short skirt they would arouse him even more than her blouse had.

He wondered if she was going out with her friends and where they were going in that outfit. She didn't go to bars but maybe something special was happening. He turned and went back to work, marking some cardboard for a certain use in landscaping. She walked right up to him with a purposeful walk. She was mad about something he thought, and he was going to get it again. She stood right next to him only inches away from touching him.

She said in a certain tone, "Jim, I need to talk to you!"

He looked up at her, for she insisted that he always looked at her when she talked to him especially in that tone. He looked up and up and up those mighty fine looking legs of hers. The shins, knees, thighs upper thighs, than where they connected to her body. She was standing there with her legs apart like she was really angry and he could see in-between her legs. He blinked and his mouth almost fell opened. She was wasn't wearing any panties.

What was going on? He almost said that out loud but it was a nice view though and it wasn't one he could resist even though he would pay for it later by being so turned on he couldn't stand it. Well, he would just have to take care of it himself then. It was dark up her skirt so he couldn't make out every detail of her lovely pussy but he knew it well enough to picture what he couldn't see. After all these years and watching two babies come out of it it still turned him on more than he could say. This time he didn't mind having to look her as she talked, it gave him an excuse to look at another part of her body.

She started talking, he was distracted so he didn't catch every word, and he really wasn't interested in hearing it anyway but it seemed to deal with sulking and being out where the neighbors could see. One thing he did notice was that the tone of her voice wasn't as biting as usual. It was almost as if she was saying those things just half heartily.

Finally after two or three minutes of that she suddenly squatted down. She just bent her knees and sat there with her knees pointing toward him. It was so fast it startled him into leaning backwards for a moment. When he had recovered he looked at her and saw something even better. Her skirt had ridden up a bit and her legs were separated. He's eyes widen for a moment as for now he had a perfect beaver shot of between her legs. There was enough light to make out every detail. He automatically glanced across the street to make sure no one else could see. That would embarrass her.

Nobody was around to see, of course there could be someone in one of the houses looking out at that moment but they won't be able to see that far up her skirt anyway.

She said very gently, "I know what you have been looking at while I was talking."

His eyes widen as fear of another bawling out arose in his emotions. She most have noticed it though for she continued quickly with, "I'm not angry, I... I like it that you still find me that attractive."

He gaze went up toward her face since that was not what he had been expecting. He's eyes went over her breasts and he stopped his upward motion as he realized he could see her nipples pressed against the blouse. They weren't hard but they were easily seen, he's eyebrows went up as he realized that she wasn't wearing a bra either. So that's why her blouse had been even sexier than usual. He looked at her with puzzlement wondering why she was dressed like that. He was so turned on he felt like just shoving her on the grass pushing his pants down and taking her right there, that would certainly give the neighbors something to talk about.

She said, "I know you like what you see and I dressed this way on purpose to get your attention."

His mouth tightened and his eyes narrowed at the the idea that she had set out to arouse him on purpose.

She must have read that expression, she was doing that a lot right now he thought, since she said, "I didn't wear this as a tease, this outfit was meant to be an invitation."

His eyes had wondered back down to the beaver shot and now they shot back up to her face with a questioning look but before he could do more than open his mouth for a question, she continued, "I know we haven't had sex for a while and I know I have been mistreating you so I wore this outfit to give you a treat and to say let's get it on."

She paused that said, "Let's go inside now, my knees are getting tried."

She straighten up and turned to head into the house, he was up like a shot and begun to follow her.

Mary looked over her shoulder and said, "I have a surprise for you in the bedroom... you will like it."

He continued to follow her into the house amazed by this turn of events. He knew he must have looked like a puppy dog eager for attention following someone, but he didn't care. Once inside they headed for the bedroom and once in there she turned to him, kissing him hard.

When they finally stopped she stepped back and said, "Undress me, I like it when you undress me and I know how much you like doing it."

He just nodded and begun to undo her buttons. His hands shook at first not from nervousness but from his desire. He hadn't been this hot in months, possibly years. He took a deep breath and finished the job then gently slipped the blouse off her shoulders. It dropped to the floor and he stepped back taking in the beauty and sexiness of her breasts. He sucked in his breath at the sight. He suddenly bent over part way and began to suck on her right nipple. At the same time he grabbed hold of the left one and squeezed, not too hard but not as gently as usual either. He groaned around the nipple he was sucking. He next licked it, and licked it some more. He switched to the other, sucking and licking the left one and squeezing the right. This went on for few seconds and finally she reminded him that she was still wearing something.

He stood back up, hugged her tightly mumbled something about how sexy she was and that he loved her than reached down behind her and unzipped the skirt. It fell to the floor around her feet and she stepped out of it. He took two steps back and looked her over. He drew in another sharp intake of breath as he did. God, you're so beautiful and sexy, he thought. She kissed him and unzipped his pants as she did.

Suddenly though she sat down on the bed, pushed down his pants and underwear in one movement, than grabbed hold of his hardness. It was super hard and precum was almost dripping off of its head. She just as quickly moved her head forward, opening her mouth as she did. He gasped as he felt her mouth envelop his shaft. As she began to suck he jerked as he spasmed in ecstasy. All he could do was groan. Two minutes later as she was licking the head and even nibbling around the edges he warned her that he was close. She put her mouth over the head taking half of him in. She made happy sounds around his hard cock. Suddenly he pulled out slightly and said that he was almost there.

She pulled back and said, "Its Ok. This is a special gift for you."

As she closed her mouth around his shaft again his eyes opened wide for a second with that, she hardly ever allowed him to cum in her mouth. Only two or three times a year. Sometimes it was a full blow job and sometimes it was after they had fucked and she cum. But now he was going to enjoy it, the few seconds he had left anyway.

He said, "Its going to be a big load," through gritted teeth then continued groaning.

He jerked again almost pulling out of her mouth as his body spasmed again. He didn't know what she was doing to him but it already felt better than being in her pussy, at times. Half a minute later he let out a sound that to her always sounded like what she thought a bull moose would make. It was deep and guttural, starting in the back of his throat. Before he was half way through the moose call she felt a new wetness form in her mouth as something hit the back of her throat. Almost immediately this was followed be a second and a third. He let out a second less loud sound as the second glob of his sperm shot out of his cock, landing on the back of her throat.

At the first of his climax his head went back and now it went forward as his body spasmed. His body almost jerked him out of her mouth. Her eyes went wide as yet another full glob hit the back of her mouth. He had been right it was a big load. She swallowed for a third time as his body partly relaxed. His shaft jerked a couple more times and he was able to open his eyes and watch her swallow twice. God, that was exciting to see her gulp down his cum, he hardly ever got to see that. And since he was looking at her from a slight angle he could see the white stuff his body produced, slip out of her mouth under his hardness. God, he couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled out and pushed her back onto the bed. She scooted up and he almost fell on top of her as he mashed his mouth against hers. He grabbed her tongue and sucked on it mindless of the last bit of his cum she hadn't been able to swallow yet. It slipped into his mouth and down his throat, with him barely registering what it was.

He moved his body slightly as it found from years of practice the right angle to allow him to just slip his shaft into her waiting hole. He bottomed out with one fast push as she groaned into his mouth and begin thrusting hard and fast. After a few minutes he thought of something he hadn't done yet and slipped out and then slipped his body down off the foot of the bed. Her legs were opened and dipped his head between them and begin to lick her pussy. It was dripping now and looked even more arousing. He described out loud what he thought of the sight.

She smiled and said, "I forgot how good that feels when (Pant-groan) you admire me like that, but this is for you, (groan) I... want to make love to (MOAN) you."

"If this session is for me I want to taste you."

(Groan) "but that was not my surprise I got (MOAN) something else for you (Gaaspmoan)."

He wondered to himself that if that blow job hadn't been her surprise than what was it and would he live through it. That had been incredible. He didn't have an answer so he continued his licking of her pussy and sucking of her clit. Soon her hands were on his head egging him on. He sucked, licked the inside walls of her slit and even pushed in two fingers all the way back to her G-spot. She almost screamed as he suddenly sucked on her clitoris at the same time he stroked her G-spot. Her hands increased their pressure against his head pushing him closer. For a moment he used his tongue to fuck her but than went back to using his two fingers on her special spot inside as he went back to sucking her special spot outside. He starting nibbling that nub of flesh outside and soon she was moaning as load as he had been as she sucked him. She let out an EEEGGGAHHH and started bucking against his fingers. Her head went back and her back arched as a climax ripped through her body. Her mouth froze open than relaxed as she fell back to the bed. He continued to lap up her juices, enjoying himself immensely.

After a couple minutes he scooted back up at her urging and inserted his double hard shaft back into her. She gasped out a moan and hugged him tight. He just lay there for a minute or so than began to thrust in and out. He fucked her for a few long minutes than felt his orgasm building and from her sounds hers was getting close also. He speeded up his rhythm and soon he changed it to short quick thrusts. She was groaning constantly as he was.

He felt the familiar build up of ecstasy than just as she let out an EEiiiiii sound and arched her back his hit. He pushed in deep and felt his sperm rush up the shaft. It burst forth into her pussy as a bellow forced its way out of his mouth. She was bucking against him almost screaming her joy in his ear. She relaxed first and two seconds later he relaxed laying on top of her. He kissed her hard, than softly.

He said, "That was good. I needed that... both of them."

He toppled-slide off of her, laying next to her so they could coddle as she usually liked to do afterwards. It was something he had gotten to like also. He hadn't been that thrilled with it in the beginning but found that now he missed it when they weren't able to. She kissed him and agreed that it was good and that she had needed it too.

She than said, "That was not your surprise either. I have something else in mind as soon as we have rested a bit."

She coddled next to him, enjoying the warmth of his body and his presence.

A few minutes later he started to play with her nipples, lazily stroking, pinching and caressing them.

She sighed in joy and said, "Good you're still horny."

"Its been so long I could probably do it four times."

She smiled and said he just might but than asked him to lick and suck on her butt.

Jim was happy to oblige her. He liked licking her butt, especially in between the crack. She hadn't requested that for a few months but she had many times in the past few years.

She turned over on her stomach and lifter her rear in the air to give him better excess. He got up on hands and knees and moved over behind her. He thought even after two climaxes he was going to be hard again very soon with that sight. He loved starring at her but especially when he could see her anus and her pussy at the same time. So beautiful and arousing. He just starred at it for a minute.

She asked, "You still there?"

"Yes, I was just admiring the view."

"Good, you still want to."

He bent forward and kissed her butt, first one cheek than the other than he licked that cheek. He slide his tongue across it in long sweeps leaving trails of his saliva. After a minute he switched to the other one repeating the tongue sweeps. He put one hand on the cheek he had just licked and began to message it. She liked that too and he liked doing it. God, it was so sexy his manhood was hard already. Another minute of that and he used both hands to separate the crack and he licked inside. First the right side than the left, slowly making his way down to his main target. He left two hickeys, one on each side, behind as he did. Finally he lightly ran his tongue over her brown puckered opening. Than again and again. Finally he could resist anymore and he dived into licking her anus. Licking it hard and fast. He even putting his mouth against it so he could chew it. She was groaning big time now. He massage her cheeks some more and even played with her clit, rubbing it with one hand. Soon he pushed two fingers in her pussy and found her G-spot. He caressed it gently as he licked and chewed her, other smaller, tighter hole. She was defiantly on her way to another orgasm.

She suddenly surprised him though with a request for him to push a finger into her anus. Boy, she most be turned on she only had requested that a couple of times over the years. He did eagerly. He placed the tip of the finger against the puckered spot than slowly pushed in. Easing it in all the way. She groaned and soon he pulled back out and pushed back in. He did it once more and she groaned loader. He smiled at himself and began to slowly finger fuck her rectum. He had only done that once or twice before and he enjoyed it. Not as good as sticking his shaft in, he was sure, but still better than nothing. After a couple of minutes of that she surprised him with another request.

"Could you stick two fingers in please?"

Wow he thought she had never request that before. He had tried it twice but had only been allowed to get them in half way.

"There's a tube on the dresser please put some of the stuff in it on your fingers first."

A tube on the dresser? She most have been planning this. Not a bad surprise. He quickly got up found a tube that said K-Y jelly and opened it. She asked that he made sure there was some on her anus as well as his fingers. He didn't think she needed all that much just for two fingers but if she wanted it she would get it anyway. He liberally coated the two fingers he was going to use after he got behind her again. Next he put a dollop of jelly on the right place, pushed it in some than made sure it spread all around that exciting round orifice. Finally he placed the two fingers against her butt hole. He pushed. They went in easier than he expected. Maybe because of how turned on she was and the lubrication. Not to mention his licking. He kept the pressure on the fingers, slowly sliding them in deeper and deeper, until they were all the way in. She groaned in a little pain once but than moaned in pleasure. He left them in all the way as he reveled in the feeling of the two fingers inside that hole. Than he carefully pulled them out slowly and pushed back in. Pulled them almost out and pushed in again. She didn't protest in fact she grunted in ecstasy. He continued the slow motions and a fourth time he pulled them all the way out by accident but quickly placed them again against the anus and pushed in. All the way in one slow motion. She just grunted, he pulled out and pushed back in again She gasped with a good feeling sound.

After a minute she said, "That was not my surprise either."

His eyebrows went up wondering what it was than. But he continued to finger fuck her brown opening. God, it was making him so excited he almost started to wank his cock. Instead his used his the fingers of the other hand to fuck her pussy. He made sure her clit got attention too.

Finally she groaned and moaned than said, "push in something bigger."

"Uh, um... you mean three fingers?"

"No! Something that is one thing but bigger than your fingers."

"One of your vibrators?" "No! "

She paused than turned her head to face him over her shoulder, "Surprise! I want you to fuck my butt hole." She said with a smile, as she watched his face.

He said, almost matter of factly, "Ok I can do th...." He paused his hand motions, turned to her and said, "Could you repeat that I most not have heard you right."

She smiled big and said, "You heard me right. I want you to put that big thick column of manness into my tight virgin ass."

He just gaped at her not only because of what she wanted but the words she used. She didn't usually talk like that even while extremely aroused, but boy did it turn him on.