The Temptation & The Result

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment she said, "Now get some of that lube where you need it and put it in before I change my mind. I think my butt hole is lubed enough so just put it on your shaft."

He moved and said, "yes madam, at your command."

He grabbed the tube hurriedly unscrewed the cap, squeezed out some stuff, looked at it squeezed out some more. He wasn't sure how much he needed but better to be on the safe side. He rubbed it on the head of his cock. Squeezed more out and applied it to the shaft.

Jim than scooted forward until his cock touched her butt. He adjusted his position than used his hand to aim his hard shaft at the right place. She most have felt him brushing her butt with the tip but didn't say anything as he expected.

Finally as he had the tip just right resting against that sexy, lovely, small opening.

"Before you push in, please be careful. Once you have the head in let me push backwards to get it all the way in."

"I have read up on how to do it the first time, i promise I will be gentle and careful."

She looked over her should again and said, "I know you will."

There was a pause than she said, "Ok push."

He did. Nothing happened so he pushed a bit harder, than harder still, finally the head of his cock opened up her anus and slide in. It had given suddenly and he slide in further than he wanted, she made a long grunt type noise.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry it went in further than I thought it would."

"It did hurt some but I'm Ok."

"Are you sure you want to continue? UGHaaa."

In response to the question she had pushed back forcing her anus to envelop more of his manhood, which in turn had caused him to grunt in some pain and pleasure. Mostly pleasure.

A few seconds later she pushed backwards again. He was almost half way in now. And he threw his head back and almost howled in ecstasy.

"So good, just like I thought it would be, Grrhhhaa, No wonder (moan) so many (moan) men like doing this. (MOAN)"

The last was caused by her shoving against him even harder. He almost stumbled backwards from the force but now his shaft was over three fourths of the way in. He thought no wonder this was described as a velvet vise, so tight he could barely stand it.

He realized that she had grunted also while he had but it hadn't sounded like ecstasy.

"You doing OK?" he asked through gritted teeth but at the same time sounding concerned.

Breathlessly she said, "I am, it does hurt but the pain is already starting to fade as I get used to it."

He started to slide backwards but she said, "No! This is for you, I can do it, I want to do it. I said its easier now."

He let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to pullout but at the same time he didn't want to hurt her either. He would, of course, pull out but it would be one of the hardest things he would have done. He was glad he didn't have to.

After a few seconds of letting herself adjust to the intrusion she pushed back again. Slowly and with determination she inched the rest of him into her tightest hole. Finally he bottom out with his balls slapping her butt. She rested as her body adjusted some more. He panted and groaned.

"Thank you, (Moan) I have wanted this, (Groan) for years."

A minute and a half later she said, "You can move now."

"Yes, I was enjoying the feeling of your beautiful, tight, butt"

He pulled his shaft out until just the head was in than he slowly pushed it back in. He bottomed out again and repeated the movement. He was going slow and groaning in the effort not to ram it on hard and fast. He stopped against her leaned over a bit and reached under her. He felt for her pussy. When he found it he felt his juices dripping out but he didn't care as he pushed in a couple fingers. He twisted his torso so he could get in far enough to tickle her G-spot. She moaned her appreciation. He rubbed and tickled that special spot for quite a few seconds than straighten up and began to fuck her again. Faster. He kept up that pace for eight strokes than speeded up some more. He was pushing in and pulling out in long fast strokes.

He said, "I'm sorry dear," and increased his stokes, he was going almost as fast as he would if he was in her pussy. He was feeling very good. He couldn't believe how it felt to have his manhood encased by her rectum and the fiction it created as he slide in and out was out of this world. He kept making sounds like Ghhhaaa.

He angled his thruster downward and was rewarded by a grunt of surprise and pleasure form her. She said something about that hit her G-spot. He did it a couple of more times. Soon his climax built up and as he started to get close to his peak he slowed down and leaned over her again. He pushed his fingers in her again and immediately found and begun to rub her G- spot again. He tried slow short thrusts trying to hit her G-spot from behind again at the same time he rubbed it from the front. She groaned and moaned big time and he thought he was succeeding in hitting her spot on both sides at the same time. But his climax too close and after another minute he was groaning louder than her.

He said, "I'm sorry honey, I'm too close."

He straighten up again and begun the long fast thrusts again. After a forty seconds he jammed his shaft in hard, going all the way in in one stroke. He hit so hard that he spread her buttocks even further than he had been, allowing him to penetrate her rectum another inch or so. She let out a long grunt of pain and pleasure but it was drowned out by a sound he made. She could only describe it as a cave man bellow. At the same moment a scalding dose of his man juice shot out from the end of his cock. He pulled back and jammed it in again just as far. He let out a second bellow just as loud as the first as a second scalding dollop of his sperm shot out. He pulled it back once more, jamming it in a third even though not quite so far. His sound that time wasn't as loud or as long as the first two but a third shot of cum burst out. He froze for a moment as three or more shots were ejected than he fucked three more times as he continued to shot scalding sperm into her rectum for the first time. He and she lost count of the number of times it shot out but finally he was done ejaculating. But he wasn't done with his climax. He began a series of eight short very quick thrusts. He finished and went whew. He pulled his softening shaft out and fell next to her. As soon as she had felt his manhood slip out she fell forward onto her stomach. She rolled onto her back and looked at him. He looked back and smiled.

He rolled part way on top of her and kissed her hard. Stopped, looked at her with gratitude than kissed her again.

"Thank you," He managed to get out. A pause than, "That was some surprise. God, it was all I had dreamed it would be. I. love you more I think."

Another pause and he said, "I'm sorry you didn't have a climax. I tried but it was too tight, too good. I just couldn't hold it off."

She placed a hand on his face and said, "Its Ok.... Really it is. You were very gentile and I thank you for that. I felt enough to know why some woman love anal sex. If I had known it was going to be that good I would not have waited as long. And just like the first time we fucked I didn't have a orgasm but I did later, it will be that way with this."

He still didn't look satisfied by her lack of a climax but said, "That mean we will do it again?"

"That means we will do it a lot, if you are that gentile with me in the beginning each time."

"I think I can be."

"I know you will be."

They enjoyed each others presence for a few seconds than he said he better get up and clean himself up. She agreed that it was important to do that before they did anything else, so he did.

In the bathroom, as he let the water warm up, he thought about Jesse and was glad he hadn't given in after all. This was a whole lot better than anything she had to offer. Plus he would have been racked by guilt after having sex with her but now he was filled with satisfaction. As he cleaned himself he almost shouted as he splashed water over his soft shaft, It was almost too hot. But he was able to stand it so soaped it up. He scrubbed the tips that had gone in first, every half inch of his manhood, around its base and the pubic hairs that covered part of him. Once he was done he went back out to the bedroom.

As he went through the doorway he stopped, His wife was laying on her stomach with her feet toward him. Her rear was upraised a bit because of part of the blanket she was on. He could see drips of his cum that had oozed out of her anus. His mouth dropped open and he realized that he wasn't sated after all. That was one sexy sight. He moved closer and looked down between her legs and saw her womanhood displayed partially open. He could make out white streamers of his stuff around that luscious beautiful hole. So sexy he thought so much of a turn on. He stood there starring at the sight.

After a while she asked what he was doing.

"Just admiring the scenery. But come to think of it I owe you something."

So saying he crawled onto the bed and in-between her legs, he took another long glance at her butt and was rewarded by seeing some more of his sperm dripping out of her brown back door. He leaned forward and begun to lick her pussy. He knew she most have gotten over half way to a climax and didn't want to leave her in that state. So he licked and sucked on the wonderful opened flower of her feminineness. He took the sides of her pussy in-between her lips getting half of the out lip and half part of the inner. Again just like when he had kissed her after the blow job he didn't mind the fact that he was sucking in his own juices. He had tasted this type of creampie before and when he was turned on he didn't mind tasting himself. Jim continued to suck it just like she loved it. He went back and forth from each side. Soon she was groaning big time. He licked the inner walls, as far in as he tongue could reach. He even played with her anus, pushing a finger part way in and pulling it out than pushing it in again. She humped her butt against his hand trying to get that finger in deeper. That was new also, she had liked the finger play before but never had humped against it like that.

After just a few short minutes she was moaning so loud he wondered if the neighbors could hear. Seconds later she pushed hard against the finger and his mouth, driving the finger in twice as far. She screamed out her ecstasy and shuddered. His wife let out a EEEAAIIIi after the scream and her back arched, pushing her breasts into the bed, as her head went back. Her mouth stayed opened as she froze there for a moment.

He thought the neighbors heard that one for sure. When she was done she relaxed back onto her stomach. He scooted up and laid down next to her. She rested a minute than flipped over to her side facing him, she kissed being as little mindful of her cum on his face as he was of his cum coating her pussy.

They put their arms around each other and coddled for a quarter hour. During that time she again apologized for the way she had been treating him the last few weeks. He again thanked her for her special surprise he could still feel how it felt to have her butt enveloping his manhood. He added that it was almost as good as her pussy enveloping his manhood. It was like her mouth, different but good in its own way. She was happy he liked it.

When the quarter hour was over they made love again, slowly and with tenderness to each other. She was surprised he was ready so soon after cumming three times but he explained that he had a lot storied up the past few weeks and the sight of her sexy bottom with his cum leaking out, his cum all over her sexy slit and now being this close to her naked breasts had aroused him enough to go another round. They climaxed together and he stayed where he was both enjoying the other's physical presence. They fell asleep like that. A couple of hours later they woke up and decided to go out to dinner. Once back home they made love again and again fell asleep in each others arms, after declaring their love for the other.

The End