The Tenants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Alright my turn.” Mike finally said. Jessica flicked her eyes to Janine who seemed to be smiling.

“Mike, you be good up there.” She laughed.

“Awww C’mon.” Mike said.

“Alright, then be very bad.” Janine said. Jessica laughed along with everyone else in spite of herself, not fully understanding that Janine had meant it.

The song started and Mike slipped his hands around Jessica’s waist. It wasn’t as grindy as the other song had been, just slow and kind of rhythmic. Jessica shut her eyes, feeling the hands on her waist. Mike slid his hands down over her bottom and back up before Jessica objected. A jolt of amazement went through her.

‘He just felt my ass in front of these people!’ Jessica thought. Her heart was pounding and she was sure she should stop the dancing, but she was also very horny. In spite of herself and all her fear, she reserved that he wasn’t going to screw her in front of everyone and a little petting would feel REALLY good. She decided to let it ride and see what would happen.

Mike slid his hands up Jessica’s back reaching the point where the material ended and trailed his fingers firmly across her bare skin. Jessica drew in a sharp breath at the touch. Mike then put her hands on his hips, and then returned to her upper back. His fingertips played across her bare shoulders, then across the top of her chest, above her breasts, just below her throat. He was barely dancing, just swaying his hips and running his hands over her. On his way back to her back he gently pushed her spaghetti straps closer to the edge of her shoulders. Jessica felt her cleavage becoming more exposed, perhaps dangerously so. She didn’t dare open her eyes, as Mike ran his hands back down her back and straight to her bottom.

This time they didn’t come right back up, he squeezed one of her cheeks in each hand, pulling her close to him. Again she felt the unmistakeable heat, and hardness of an erection pressed firmly against her. Mike began to lift her nightee, and up it came inch by inch. Jessica began to feel weak in the knees wondering when he’s stop. He didn’t, not until the nightee was bunched around her waist, and then he put his hands firmly on her the naked flesh of her ass.

Jessica gasped everyone in the room moaned lowly and approvingly. Jessica could feel intense heat in her groin, she felt almost as if she might come right there. Mike gently tugged on Jessica’s cheeks, spreading both her ass, and her pussy beneath her sexiest pair of panties, and the only non-bikinis she owned.

Next Mike left her ass, and left it exposed to travel back up her back. Again he slipped his hands over her shoulders only this time he went all the way to her breasts, first rubbing them squeezing with his whole hand. Where his bare skin touched her cleavage Jessica felt tingles that went all the way to her crotch. She felt as though she might have an orgasm out of sheer exposure, embarrassment, and the sensual touch Mike was extending. Mike pushed the straps down further and pulled the material down off Jessica’s breasts, both of them out in the open, the dull blue light from the TV illuminating them clearly. Jessica gasped, she really was going to come.

Mike cupped a breast catching her nipple, between two fingers. Her nipple was so hard. Mike massaged her bare flesh, squeezing Jessica’s breasts. Jessica began to moan, and felt the tension in her groin getting close to release. She thrust her hips forward to the beat of the music she barely heard. Mike met her thrust, his erection putting pressure on her clitoris, even through her panties and outer lips, that was all it took. Jessica let out a gasping surprised sigh, and her knees buckled. Mike grabbed her by the ass to hold her up, lifting her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist as the orgasm roared through her.

Finally realizing the song was over and the light was on, Jessica opened her eyes and looked around, everyone started laughing. Mike set her down on the couch between two of the new guys, she couldn’t remember their names. Everyone stared at her, she sat up and smoothed out her clothes fixing them and putting her breasts away. Now she was embarrassed, and badly so. She was also infuriated with herself for allowing what had just happened to happen.

Jessica’s world trembled, she had just let herself be groped to orgasm by a strange man! Tears began to well in her eyes, she curled up on the couch amongst everyone. At first everyone was kind of quiet. Jessica’s whimpering began to trail off. Finally she lifted her head and looked around at the room. In her curled up position her nightee rode up enough to flash the crotch of her panties, but she was too ashamed and confused to care. Everyone was just staring at her.

“Hey Jessica do you want to leave?” Janine asked. Jessica’s eyes were blurry from tears, but she didn’t know what to do or say, she felt so stupid. Finally needing if nothing else space from the living room she realized she still had to pee.

“I have to pee.” Jessica said quietly her voice was hoarse with sobs. She got off the couch, teetering on uncertain legs and slid her way out of the crowded living room. Realizing on her way to the bathroom , why she had been willing to hold it. However the intense need to pee was now undeniable.

Jessica walked into the bathroom she looked down at the sink she and Janine had fixed. That was how this had started wasn’t it she thought. The bathroom was messy. Jessica turned towards the living room and saw almost everyone following her progress.

“C’mon stop already no looking!” Jessica cried out hoarsely. As she made sure the eyes were looking away she lifted her nightee and tugged down her panties. As she sat looking through the doorway towards the living room her emotions again began to break down. She thought of the sordid dreams she had when she had passed out the previous day, she thought of how good it had felt dancing and being touched. She shut her eyes tightly to block the images.

Beneath her darkened lids the images were worse though. She saw everyone looking at her, she felt Mike exposing her, she felt humiliated, but it was so powerfully erotic that she wanted more. Startled at her sordid thoughts she opened her eyes again, beneath her she was peeing loudly and it seemed to never end. She realized the living room was totally silent, when she looked up no one was looking. She wondered if in the silence thy could hear the steady din of her peeing! The thought mortified her! ‘Surely they must!’ She thought.

Finally she was finished and she hurriedly wiped herself and fled the bathroom. That instant changed everything. She started towards the door, meaning to leave. She thought of her clothes and turned towards Janine’s room, then thought better of going into her bedroom without letting her know first and she turned towards the living room.

12