The Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

An expression I will never forget, but find impossible to describe, passed across his face as he started to ejaculate deep with me..

He was frozen like a statue throughout his climax. I couldn't feel his cum shooting into my ass, but I knew from his repeated, soft murmurings of, "Oh my God," that he was emptying everything he had into me.

Toward the end of his climax, he slowly pumped his cock in and out one or two more times in an effort to shoot the last remnant of semen into me, before laying on his back, breathing heavily.

Danny had no sooner removed himself before Mike step into his place.

He positioned me the same way as Danny had, with my legs thrown over his shoulders. Mike, being much taller than Danny, lifted my ass further above the tent floor as he leaned forward against my legs and then into me.

I could feel his massive pole inching into my ass. The sudden pain I felt was even worse than when Danny first entered me, and I instinctively flinched away. Mike tried again, slower this time, but still the pain was near unbearable. He tried one or two more times, but each attempt was met with me having to push away from him in pain and frustration. It was maddening. I wanted Mike to fuck me. I needed to come while he fucked me, but there was too much pain.

I told him as much, and he suggested that I get on top, and see if I couldn't ease him inside me on my own.

With that, Mike laid his back while I straddled his lower torso facing him. Then, I gradually lowered myself down, sliding his cock inside.

The progress was slow, but I was able to keep the pain at a minimum by inching him in a little further each time, before withdrawing and waiting until my ass adjusted to his expanded girth.

A couple times Mike tried to speed things up by thrusting up with his hips, but I would stop him with a shove to his chest.

Finally, I was able to put about half of his cock into me. At that point, I began raising and lowering myself using slow, short motions, sliding his cock back and forth without much pain.

The euphoria was back. That warm, pleasurable irritation about my ass and balls had returned with even greater intensity. Added to this general euphoria in my lower torso, my semi-erect cock would occasionally strike my leg, sending acute waves of pleasure throughout my body.

Eventually, my cock was nearly at full hardness, and having grown accustomed to his size and girth, I was able to completely sit down with Mike's full length stuffed inside of me.

By this time, Danny had come alongside and started doing to me what he did best, that slow sliding of his warm hand along my shaft. He was saying something to me, but all I could hear was the blood pounding in my head, so I just smiled a response.

Now, Mike had taken over the pumping action. I sat more upright on my knees so that he could work his hips up and down with ease, slowly at first and then with greater frequency. Through all this, Danny kept to his slow stroking rhythm of my cock.

I could feel my knees and thighs weaken, and I had to put an arm around Danny for support. Mike was now slamming up into me as hard and as fast as Danny had done.

Danny, for his part, tried to prolong the moment as best he could by concentrating his stroking at the base of my cock, but Mike's violent humping made that impossible. I had reached the point of no return.

In one motion I sat down as Mike thrust upward. The action caused Danny's fist to make good contact with my cockhead, and finally triggering my orgasm.

I don't know if I said anything when I came. I don't remember if I yelled or even if I moaned loudly, all I remember is wildly convulsing as one long stream of cum after the other shot out of me in regular pulses.

I remember seeing the first pulse fly well over Mike and disappear into the darkness of the tent, making a loud 'spat' sound as it hit the canvas on the other side of our enclosure. The second and third jets shot forcefully across Mike's chest and up the side of his face. My remaining convulsions were weaker, but no less pleasurable, as they formed a large pool of semen on Mike's stomach.

Danny finally let go of my now deflating cock, and remarked, laughingly, "Jesus, your dick exploded." Then looking up at Mike, commented with a similar, jovial laugh, "Oh man, Mike, you should see the side of your face."

I can't remember much else after that, except having a difficult time mustering enough leg strength to get off Mike and lay down. I was spent for the rest of the evening.

********

I was up early the next morning, but stayed in my sleeping bag, thinking of last night's events.

It was still raining, but it had slacked off considerably from the night before, becoming nothing more than a slow, but steady drizzle. Danny and Mike were still in their bags, sleeping.

Going over the events of last night and reliving them in my mind, I was getting hard in the process. I was imagining even more wild sexual scenarios that could be explored in subsequent days, and getting myself harder still.

However, my emotional responses were cooling with the morning air, and I was starting to think more intellectually about last night. All of those nagging questions were coming to the forefront if my thoughts again. What, if anything, did last night say about me as a person, or as a man? Will there be any moral ramifications? Would I still enjoy girls? Was I going to start talking with a lisp and feel the urge to join the ballet?

In retrospect, they were stupid thoughts to be sure. I am a man and I love women, both as friends and lovers. I don't talk in lilting pronouncements and I still hate the ballet, and as far as any moral or ethical problems, there have been none as far as I know.

However, those questions did occupy my mind early that next morning, and I thought they needed to be dealt with at some time. I also wondered whether either of my two companions had similar thoughts, and if so, what they felt or did about them, if anything.

Oh well, it was still too early and there was plenty of time to explore all of these questions later. We had three days in the woods, and who the hell wants to fish anyway?

One thing for sure, I felt no guilt. Thinking back over the evening's events, I knew those erotic feelings I had in the throes of last night still felt natural to me in the dispassionate calm of the morning. I certainly wanted a repeat performance as soon as possible.

There was one question that was really bugging me, though, and I was going over it in my head when I heard Mike stirring in his bag. Before I could ask him, however, he quickly put on his shorts saying something about needing to take a giant piss, and left the tent.

Having missed my opportunity with Mike, I thought to give Danny a try, "Danny, you awake?" I heard him grunt an acknowledgment before continuing, "What the fuck is a swirly?"

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers