The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“When I came out, his eyes popped out of his head. He didn’t even try to look me in the eyes. I handed him the soda, and touched his arm and told him he should take a break.”

“I told him he should take his shirt off so he could cool off. Then I told him I would put sunscreen on him to keep him from getting burned. He smiled his brilliant smile and slowly pulled off his shirt. I took out some lotion, told him to stand up, and turn around. I slowly rubbed the lotion into his back and strong shoulders. I rubbed more than I needed to, and made sure to press against him with my boobs. “

“I love it.”

Kari’s voice was getting lower. She was telling the story with her slowest, sexiest voice, as if to maximize the impact on Bruce. Her breathing was becoming more pronounced. I think she was turning herself on just retelling the story.

“Then I told him to turn around. He hesitated at first, but when he did, he almost knocked me over with his cock pressing against his loose shorts. I licked my lips, and started to put more lotion on his neck, and chest, slowly working my way down to his abs. Then, he reached out and put his hands on my hips and drew me closer to him. Oh, Bruce, I could feel his cock against my stomach and I could feel a moan escape from my lips. He looked down at me and we started to kiss. His tongue was gentle but probing and I gave in to him. “

“You’re killing me.”

“Mmmm, yes, I can tell. “

“Finally, Jeff reached down and pulled my t-shirt off. He stepped back just to look at me. Bruce, I’ve never felt more attractive. My nipples were as hard as erasers, and his hands flicked them to make them ache. That’s when I reached down, grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down to reveal his beautiful cock head.”

“This is starting to sound familiar. I walked around the back corner of the house right about then. “

“Really? You didn’t say anything.” She giggled softly. “Were you watching us?

I could almost hear Bruce gulp.

“Yes.”

“So you saw me take his cock in my mouth.”

“Yes.”

“And lick its head, and then grab it with my hand so I could like his balls.”

“Yes.”

“And you saw him massaging my tits as I put his cock back in my mouth and started to suck and lick and kiss that magnificent tool? “

I could see Kari move into my field of view, moving closer and closer to Bruce, half facing him on the couch now.

“Yes. And then I tripped on the goddamned rake”.

“And that’s when I saw you and we stopped. “

“I hated to interrupt you. “

“As soon as I saw you, I thought I was dead. “

“You ran back into the house. I didn’t know what to say. Jeff was just standing there, with his big cock hanging out, so we looked at each other, shrugged, he went back to work. I took off.”

“I just ran into my room and cried. I couldn’t believe what I had just done. I thought I had just ruined my marriage. My life. When Dave came home, I tried to make it up to him. But when he went out with you that weekend, I thought you were going to tell him. But you didn’t.”

“I didn’t. “

“But why? I’ve never been nice to you. Never done anything to give you a hint that I like you. Dave’s your best friend. Why wouldn’t you tell him?”

“Yeah, what about that? Why have you never been nice to me?”

Kari was silent again.

“Bruce, I’ve always been attracted to you. I have fantasized about you. But I was afraid that if I ever showed any interest, and you reciprocated, I would not be able to control myself. I had to shut that whole thing down.”

“Well you sure fooled me. What about now?”

“When you didn’t tell Dave, I was so grateful to you. It was as if the wall that had been built up got knocked down.”

“Jesus, Kari. I….”

“No, don’t say anything until I’m done telling you what happened next. “

“With Russ?”

“Yes. When Dave told me that you recommended a painter, my mind started working it over. I wondered what you might have had in mind after seeing me with Jeff. When I told Dave I was nervous about being alone with a painter, he suggested that you look in on us, I thought that was a good idea. And then when Russ turned out to be another gorgeous hunk, that’s when I figured it out.”

Uh-oh.

“You…figured…”

“Yes, that you wanted to see me again. That you wanted to catch me again. So when Russ showed up, I was ready. I wore a sexy outfit. I flirted with him outrageously. I got paint all over the shirt so I had to take it off and work only in my bikini top. I had him worked up in a lather in no time. “

“Oh, Kari. That show was for me?”

“Well mostly for you. But for me and for Russ too. I was not unhappy at all with Russ as a playmate for my game. I was completely wanton. And I was just waiting for some indication that you were coming by. It worked out perfectly. I drove that poor man to such distraction. He was painting a wall with his back to me. I climbed up the ladder he had, turned around and looked at him. I just lifted my bikini top up off my tits and called his name. He turned around quickly. And while his jaw dropped for a second, he recovered quickly. I cupped my tits in my hands and told him I thought he had missed a spot. He came right over. He slid his fingers up into my shorts and into my dripping wet pussy. He then pulled aside the shorts and started to eat me out. I just spread my legs, and laid back to enjoy it. I thought I might kill myself falling off the ladder, but I kept picturing how it would look to you if you walked in the door. And then…”

“I peeked in the window “

“And I came immediately. Russ was literally holding me up on his shoulders, with us tongue working on my clit.”

“Did you see me?”

“Yes. God that was such a turn on. My orgasm just went on and on.”

“And then you got down off the ladder.”

“I could barely walk. “

“And what happened then? “

“I kissed Russ. I could taste myself on his lips. I kissed him hard and long. I could feel his cock through his coveralls. But the mission had been accomplished.

I told him he had more painting to do, and then I walked into the bedroom and locked my door. I think I spent the next day and a half fucking myself with a vibrator thinking about the whole scene. I didn’t even try to hide what I was doing. I’m sure Russ could hear me moaning and screaming through the door. “

“Oh, Kari.”

“And you didn’t tell Dave about that either, did you,” she breathed.

“No. No I didn’t.”

“Well, for that, my dear friend, you deserve a reward.”

Finally, I could see her completely. She was standing up in front of Bruce, staring down at him with a wild look in her eye. I had seen that look before, when she looked at me. Her cheeks were flushed. Her obviously braless tits were straining against the silk. I’m not sure how Bruce could have heard a word of her story with those friendlies staring up at him.

She slowly slipped the dress off her shoulders and down, down her body. Her breasts were trying to stay covered, as more and more of the voluptuous flesh was revealed. There was a final moment of resistance as the nipples held the edge of the silk, But with one last heave of breath, suddenly, the dress was gone to the floor. Revealed was a vision of perfect womanhood. She had been naked under the dress all night. She had been pursuing Bruce.

Oh my God.

Did he say that or did I?

Mimicking her moment with Russ, she again used her own hands to support her tender breasts, making both Bruce and I jealous for where they were.

I closed my eyes and imagined it was me looking up at her.

I saw her lift one leg and place her foot on the back of the couch next to Bruce’s head. She wriggled her ass, seductively, with her cunt only a foot from his face.

“Bruce, give me your cock. I need that big thing in me.”

I could see Bruce shift up in the chair as he pulled his pants down. Now it was her turn for her eyes to pop as she stared at her new toy.

“Wow, Bruce. I had no idea. That is even better than I might have hoped it would be.”

And with that, she positioned herself over his cock, and slowly sank down on it. The sensation must have been amazing because both of them moaned loudly and without reservation. I did as well.

As Kari began to sink lower and lower onto Bruce, he, in turn, buried his face in those breasts – an act I’m sure he had been imagining all night long. Finally, she seemed to settle in with Bruce in to the hilt. She ground her pussy on him and moved up and down, connected both physically and emotionally to him.

“Oooooh, God, Bruce. That feels so fucking good.”

“Oh, Kari, I can’t believe this. I have dreamt of this for years.”

“Yes, me too lover. I can’t believe I haven’t tried this on before now. But I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. “

“Kari, I have one thing to tell you.”

“Ummmmmm. Ooooh. What lover?”

“It wasn’t really me that set you up.”

“Unngggg. Faster baby, faster.”

“Dave thought, oh baby, though you might be cheating on him. Aaahhh. He wanted to test you to see what ….you’d do.”

Kari opened her eyes for a moment. But she didn’t slow down impaling herself on Bruce’s pole.

“mmm…mmmm..mmmm…”

“I told him you had been faithful, but instead of accepting that, he just kept wanting to challenge you. I –ohh, jesus – he picked the guys for you…”

At that point, I emerged from my secret hiding place. Naked, trembling, cock as hard as a telephone pole. Kari must have seen me through her half-closed eyes, still lost in the ecstacy of her seduction.

Her eyes opened and she looked directly at me. The look of lust was unabated as she continued to pound onto Bruce. Her breathing was rapid and shallow.

Looking straight into my eyes, no sign of regret, hesitation or shame…“I….guess…..I …..failed….the test…….”

“No,” I told her as I moved closer so she could see and feel what she was doing to my cock. “I’m beginning to think you’ve passed.”

With that, she leaned over, took my cock in her hand and mouth as she bounced up and down. I could tell from experience that her orgasm was coming soon. As her motion on Bruce moved her up and down, she let my cock slide in and out of her mouth. Then she moved her mouth away, and looked at me.

Again, the wild look. Lost in lust.

And with a husky voice, she said….”I think I want to earn extra credit.”

“Extra credit?”

“Yes, let’s invite Russ and Jeff over this weekend. Ohohoh, unnnnggg.”

12