The Therapist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, may I massage your legs?"

"You may, James. But first, I am going to outfit you with this leather collar that I have in my desk drawer. After removing it, she tightened it rather securely, James thought, around his neck and said, "There. Now you can begin by unfastening my skirt. Can you manage that?"

Julia slid off the end of the desk and stood in front of him so that he could take off the skirt. Having removed it James, still seated, stared with complete admiration at his beautiful former therapist in her white blouse buttoned tight to the top, white silk panties, and black strappy shoes. Being this close to his goddess brought a divine fragrance that caused James to admit to himself that this was the best moment of his life. At least he had never felt more alive.

Julia centered herself back on the desk and placed one high heeled leg on the one arm of James chair and then put her the leg right in front of James penis an inch or so away. James had the familiar feeling of being overwhelmed as Julia, again, seemed to tower over him in this position.

"Before you begin, James, I want you to know that this work sample may have a few twists and turns that go beyond a simple massage of my legs." With this she raised an eyebrow and said, "Is that understood?"

When James nodded she added, "I need to make sure you are capable of multi-tasking, Jamie. This is an important skill to possess wouldn't you agree?" She smiled warmly at James as he nodded. "Very good, then, please begin my massage. Take your time as I want to see how relaxed you can make my legs feel as this is an important part of the job requirements. But, be prepared to change assignments at my bidding. I will expect nothing less than a prompt and efficient transition. Okay, ready?"

James simply nodded as he further acquiesced to Julia's directions.

He slowly and reverently lifted the foot that he already knew so well and nightly dreamed about. God, it was sexy. He wondered if he would be allowed to kiss it during the massage. He'd figure that out later. While removing the shoe he took an extra deep breath capturing Julia's foot scent that was a curious combination of fragrances that stirred him deeply. He cradled her foot in both hands and gently, very gently, began massaging the top of the foot just above the toes. James did know about massages, not because he learned the skill along the way, rather he had an instinct for what a woman would want and appreciate in this situation. For the woman, he knew, this was a very erotic zone and he was determined to not let Julia down. Now that James was massaging his queen's foot he was actually in his own comfort zone. The anxiety and fears that existed only moments ago had been transformed into a situation where he was doing what he was meant to do....give this superior woman pleasure. No one would out do him in this work sample of this he was confident. He was determined to exceed her expectations.

Julia allowed her body to slump over the desk and using her feet on James chair and lap soon drifted off to that place you go when you are receiving pleasure just the way you like it. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. "Hmmmm, James, this feels divine, absolutely divine. Don't you dare stop."

Julia's pleasure became obvious to James as he risked looking up at her and was pleased to see her in the state she was in. With her eyes closed James took the opportunity to watch his goddess without fear of eye contact. There would be no awkward moments for awhile as he delighted in observing her increased breathing rate, sighs of delight, and it was not unnoticed by James that Julia was exuding an aroma from her pussy that indicated her sexual excitement.

He maneuvered around the foot with an expertise that Julia had never before witnessed varying the pace and pressure so that it was now Julia who was the surprised one with each of the changes that James initiated. She was allowing him to make the decisions, albeit small and controlled ones, but this dynamic was clearly an equal thrill to both parties.

"The other foot, James, the other foot."

James gently set her foot down and picked up her other foot centering between his legs. His legs that framed a full and massive erection. He removed the other shoe and applied a similar technique to her foot yet he was careful to vary the pressure and touch so that it was not exactly like the previous foot. It had its effect as James thought he observed Julia sinking deeper into her state of ecstasy. At this point he could clearly smell the sexual excitement coming from Julia's silk panty covered pussy. Oh, how he yearned to kiss and suckle her most intimate part.

"The legs, James. Now, the legs."

With equal expertise he began moving up the same leg and massaging Julia's fit and perfectly sculpted leg. James found this was even more fun as he eventually worked his way up to the knee and beyond. He saw no reason to quit at this point so he forged ahead, slowly, working his way up to just below Julia's panty soaked crotch. As much as he wanted to grace the fabric of her panties he knew such an action would invoke a stern reprimand so he made the decision to move to the other leg and start just above the foot. He wasn't sure but he thought Julia may have released the slightest of moans that could be interpreted as disappointment of the vacated hands. James thought that exhibiting this type of discipline would certainly earn him favor with Julia. He was quite pleased with himself at this point and recognized how relaxed and confident he had become.

Julia showed no signs of diminished pleasure as James moved slowly past her knee and began contemplating what he might do when he got up to her panty area. He was debating being a little more assertive in what he touched when Julia brought him out if his reverie.

"Stop James, and sit in your chair at attention. From this point on I am going to evaluate your ability to improvise and proceed without any speech on your part. If you understand nod your head."

James, still reeling from this abrupt change complied.

"You are to now assume the role of my obedient dog. That is to say you will perform all of my commands without hesitation while acting out with your body the way a real dog would behave. Remember, no words. You may bark or nod your head when you want to signal yes. "

"Understood?"

James nodded.

"On your knees, then. Good puppy. James is my good puppy isn't he?"

"Answer, puppy!"

James nodded, again.

At this point Julia reached around into her desk drawer and brought out a leash. "Does puppy want his leash?"

Another nod. Julia attached the leash and gave it a playful yank. She laughed almost contemptuously except for a sweet little smile at the end.

"Does puppy want to lick my hand? C'mon, puppy, lick your owners hand."

James complied and began licking her hand. This turn of events surely took him out of the comfort zone as he was now experiencing the pangs of humiliation yet he noticed it did nothing to reduce his giant erection. He thought it might even be getting bigger. Actually, to his embarrassment, he could feel it start to drip.

"Oh, puppy is really excited, isn't he? Puppy has a big, big boner! Why puppy, I didn't know you could be such a big doggie when you want to! Julia laughed at her own statement and gave James another yank on his leash. He did his best to try and keep kissing the hand in spite of the problems the leash was causing.

"Does puppy want to shoot his doggie come? Hmmm....puppy, is that what you want? Do you want to show your owner what a big, big load you have for her?

James couldn't believe it but at this point he actually barked. Julia's head went back in laughter as she could not have been more delighted with the timing for James first doggie noise. "Oh, you sweet, sweet puppy, I just adore you!

"Okay, puppy, you know how doggies shoot their load, don't you?"

James gave Julia a blank stare.

"Puppy, don't disappoint your owner. I know you know." She giggled in absolute delight. James pretended to wag his tail. This set off a short hysterical laugh on Julia's part, yet she quickly composed herself as best she could.

"Here you go puppy. Here you go." Julia ever so slowly extended her leg so that it was right between James legs. She leaned back on her desk with her ass on the edge and began swaying ever so slowly her leg from side to side.

In her most sweet and affectionate voice Julia said, "C'mon puppy. Show me how much you adore your owner. Show me what a good and affectionate puppy you can be."

James looked on Julia's beautiful leg with nothing short of utter and complete desire and slowly inched his way up to it and placed his inflamed penis right on it. He knew what to do at this point and wrapped his legs tightly around an area somewhere between her ankle and her knee. This allowed him to extend forward and place his face on the upper part of Julia's heavenly leg. With the close proximity to her pussy James had it all as her fragrance filled the air he was breathing.

"Puppy, when you are finished you will be expected to clean up your mess. Puppies aren't allowed to use paper towels they have to use their tongues. It's a good thing a puppy has a talented and efficient tongue, isn't it puppy?"

James nodded. Of course he knew cleaning up his mess would be gross and disgusting but he also knew that would come later. For now, he was pleasing his goddess and this was pleasing to him.

It didn't take long for James to spew all over Julia's leg as he unloaded with such a force that it spurted up to her knee. He continued to hump her leg until he was completely drained and exhausted. He did not wait for Julia's next order as he carefully and methodically licked every inch of her leg clean going over and over each section to make sure his queen was completely free of his spunk. It tasted terrible and he didn't like it but he put all that aside and focused on what he knew was important to her. When he was sure he had it all cleaned up he rose from his hands and knees and sat down in the chair and looked up at Julia. He was not disappointed by the radiant glow on her face.

"My, my, James, that was quite a performance. I'm, well, practically breathless! You have pleased me so very much. So much so, that I'm going to dispense with any future interviews and offer you the position? So, can you start on Monday? Say, 6:00 PM"

12