The Things You Do For Family! Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen gambles with grandads affections.
4.4k words
4.09
82.4k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having 20 grand in her account gave Jen just the lift she needed. She could face the start of her college life with the confidence that her finances were covered. And as to the moral issues of what she had done to earn the money, she checked those at the door -- she could have ended up with some real creeps -- at least she knew her uncle and, whilst he certainly was a dirty old man, he moved in good company -- the villa where she'd been introduced to the joys of both incest and older men was worth a fortune and it was obvious Bob lived that kind of high rolling life.

Even if she had whored herself for a couple of weeks, she'd had a great time, lived the glamorous life, been treated like a princess and come away with a really handy nest egg.

Most of her friends from high school had come back from their Spring Breaks broke and emotionally damaged by the casual relationships they had been through whilst away. None had come home with a designer wardrobe and 20gs, that's for sure.

Determined not to waste the money her risqué behaviour had earned her, Jen took a small apartment on campus and lived a fairly quiet life, concentrating on her studies and not living the wild life of many of her college compatriots. Most seemed determined to blow whatever money they had on drinking, drugs and partying hard, relying on Mommy and Daddy to pay the bills at the end of each semester.

Many evenings Jen passed the bars nearest to the University and was wolf-whistled by the young guys hanging out there. Strangely, despite having had a few boyfriends in her last couple of years at High School, Jen was rarely tempted by the buff young jocks who lounged in the chairs outside or blocked the sidewalk, determined to hit on her as she passed.

Jen soon gained a reputation for being a bit aloof, passing them by with a slight smile on her face. If only they knew what she was thinking -- often replaying the images of the two older men naked and hard for her in the luxurious surroundings of the French villa...

Still, she was an attractive young woman with a healthy sex drive and she spent a few evenings spread eagled on her single bed, lazily stroking her body to a quivering orgasm as she revisited the details of her time away... remembering the heat of the two old men's spunk as it splashed onto her breasts, the look of amazement on Bob's face when she first deep throated his cock and just how hot she had felt when both of them walked into the room naked and erect at the same time. No, they weren't the toned, cut guys in her class, but they sure knew how to treat a girl and how to make her feel good.

********

Early one summer morning, the mail arrived, including a letter with a French stamp, written in a neat, elegant hand, formally addressed to Miss J Hollins. Frowning, Jen took the letter back upstairs, tapping it against the nails of her hand as she climbed the stairs. She poured a glass of orange juice, opened a window to allow the fresh summer's air into her room and opened the envelope.

It was from Bob, her uncle's friend, inviting her and her uncle back to the villa for another break. Whilst there was no mention of the sexual antics the three of them had indulged in, there was a huge hidden message in the unwritten words. Jen was tempted, but really didn't fancy the idea of again being the sex toy of those two pervy older men -- the last time had been purely for the cash, however much she had enjoyed the attention and however good the sex had turned out to be!

Now if there had been another bet involved, she might be more up for the idea... she put the letter to one side and drank her juice, thinking about whether she should go or not. She had just reached the conclusion that, although tempting, she was better off at home, when the phone rang.

Jen frowned. It was rare for anyone to call her on her land line -- only her nearest family had the number and she'd spoken to her mother earlier that day. She shrugged and picked up the receiver. "Hi there, Jen speaking."

There was a pause on the other end of the line, before an older male voice came through."Hi there Jen, it's your grandpa. Remember me?"

"Grandpa -- what a lovely surprise! How are you? I've been meaning to call you, but life gets so busy, you know, what with college and everything..." Jen tailed off, conscious of the fact that she was protesting too much. She hadn't called or written to her grandpa since she was in Europe -- nearly three months ago now.

"Sure honey, I know how it is, even I was young once!" a slight laugh followed, but grandpa really didn't sound like he had his heart in it.

"Are you ok, gramps? You sound a bit low. Is there something wrong?"

And at that it all spilled out. The old man haltingly explained how tough life had become since his wife had died. Having had no life insurance, he had started to use his savings to pay for the mortgage on the house - a mortgage he'd taken out to pay for the downstairs bathroom and other changes his wife had needed -- he now found himself on the verge of being thrown out of his house.

"I know it's all wrong, but your mother said you'd had a really good job over Spring Break, and I wondered if.... no, sorry honey, I can't ask..."

"Gramps, are you asking for a loan?" Jen asked, feeling herself torn two ways just thinking about the idea. On one hand she loved her grandpa and would do anything for him, on the other, hell, she'd broken pretty much every taboo to get that money and didn't really want to lose any of it.

"Oh Jen, what am I to do? I have 28 days to find twenty five thousand dollars or I'm on the streets. You know your mother won't have me in the house and I've nowhere else to go."

Jen knew her mother had real issues about grandpa, which had started when Jen was about 14. Whenever Jen had raised the matter, her mother had always angrily changed the subject, it was obviously too sore a subject for discussion.

"Grandpa, I'll see what I can do, but I really don't have that kind of money." Jen blushed with embarrassment as she lied outright. Maybe she could lend him enough to keep the house for a while. If only there were some way she could generate another big lump of cash...

"Hold on a minute Gramps, I might be able to do something. Leave it with me for a day or so and I'll see what I can do, but you might need to check your passport is in date. I can't tell you any more for the moment, but I will help in whatever way I can. You just have to play along with whatever I say -- OK?"

Grandpa was in no position to argue, but this all sounded a bit dodgy, even to a man in dire straits.

"Trust me; there is nothing illegal about this idea... I'll let you know the outline when I've put a few things in place. Don't worry -- we'll sort out your problem one way or another" Jen hung up and looked down at the letter from France laying on the breakfast bar.

"How appropriate" she murmured to herself "a French letter!" She chuckled and moved to the desk in the corner where her PC sat. Now to compose a suitable email...

Dear Bob,

Thank you so much for the invitation to come and stay with you again. I have many fond memories of the last time, when your friend Rick and I stayed with you. Sadly Rick and I split up just after we came back from Europe, so he won't be able to accompany me.

I do have a new partner though, who I'd love to bring with me. He's a fair bit older even than Rick, but, as you know, I do like the more mature man!

If you don't mind, I'd love to bring him with me -- I think even you might be surprised just how happy a man in his early 70's can make a young girl like me!

Let me know what you think of the idea and we'll sort out our schedule... the sooner the better from this perspective!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jen ;-)

Happy with the content, Jen hit send and carried on with her day's plans. Ignoring the temptation to keep checking her inbox she busied herself with college work, but with a slight flutter in her breast. Would Bob take the bait?

By the next morning, Jen was unable to put off the moment of truth. Sure enough, there, in amongst the ads for online Viagra and lost bank accounts holding millions of dollars was a reply from Bob...

Hi Jen,

Great to hear from you -- brightened my day no end.

What I cannot believe is that a hot young girl like you is doing a man in his 70's! I really can't believe that you would go for such a relationship -- I mean Rick was at least 30 years older than you and that seemed a little odd until I saw the two of you at it like teenagers, but 70+!

I really find it difficult to comprehend, but if you want to bring him over, then I'll see what tickets I can sort out. I don't expect this to be a free holiday for your grandfather though!

Let me know what dates suit you and I'll try to get tickets that fit.

Kind regards,

Bob

Jen grinned -- he'd taken the bait, so far. She now needed to set the hook.

Bob,

I can't believe you'd think I was lying about something like this!

You and Rick turned me on to older guys -- you have more staying power, more experience and more ideas than the young guys I used to go with.

Marty, my new man (and lover) may be old, but he sure knows how to make me feel good.

If you don't believe me, I'll take another of your wagers.... $25k says we are a couple. If not, I'll be your sex slave for a week.

Your call!

Jen ;-) ;-)

Within a few minutes there was another, shorter email in her inbox.

Jen,

You're on!

I look forward to receiving your preferred dates.

I also look forward to you being at my beck and call for a week -- I have a few ideas!

Bob

Jen's heart was in her mouth as she dialled her grandfather's number.

"Hello?" The voice sounded resigned, depressed even.

"Hi Gramps!" Jen's excitement bubbled under her voice.

"Hi there, honey!" The tone changed to one of pathetic hope, which turned to cautious excitement as Jen explained that the two of them had a free trip to France.

"How does that raise the money, hon?"

"Don't you worry Gramps; we'll raise the money whilst we are there." Jen refused to be drawn as to how it would work. She wasn't entirely sure herself, but she knew that Bob wanted more of her firm young body and that he could have it, only at a very high price.

********

A few days later a thick envelope was waiting in Jen's mailbox, bearing the mark of one of the major airlines. Jen skipped up the stairs, ripping open the envelope as she flung herself down on her bed only to find that there were two first class return tickets to Paris.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!" she gloated, rolling onto her back on the bed.

It had been nearly four months since she'd last had sex with anyone and she suddenly felt hot and horny. God she needed someone now. She rolled off the bed and made her way to the wardrobe. Tonight she wanted to see some action, so she chose a shortish dress, not slutty short, but enough to catch most guys' eyes. It was a light grey green colour, which showed off her tanned skin and complemented her blue/grey eyes.

"Ok -- that's the outer wear; now what underwear should I wear?" Jen mused.

In the end, she selected a light coloured smooth cupped bra and a small, but not ridiculously tiny thong. Looking at herself in the mirror, clad in only her underwear, she decided that maybe she was ok -- firm, trim and pretty well toned, her pert breasts held comfortably in the sheer material of her French bra, a legacy of her earlier European trip. She turned to admire the firm globes of her backside, scarcely interrupted by the thin string of the thong she'd chosen. Under her dress, it would look like she had no panties on at all.

Jen slipped the dress over her head, applied some simple makeup (French, naturally!) ran a comb through her dark locks, grabbed her handbag and shades before locking up the apartment and heading downtown.

As she approached Henry's, the local student hangout, she caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection of a shop front. In her 3" heels and short skirt she looked pretty good, and with her Ray Bans on no-one could see which way she was looking. The usual group of 20 something guys were hanging around outside, lounging on the chrome chairs and clowning around.

Suddenly one of the guys glanced up and saw her. It was like a meerkat convention as all eyes suddenly swivelled round to her. One guy actually fell off his chair as he swivelled through a full 180 to try to get an eyeful of this "new" babe walking down their street.

Not breaking her stride, Jen walked straight inside the bar, slipping her shades up onto the top of her head as she did so. In the mirrors behind the bar she saw the scrum as the guys outside all tried at once to make it into the bar. "Boys!" she thought.

At the bar there were a few people hanging out, enjoying the cool air from the aircon. Most were couples or large mixed groups, but there were a couple of guys stood apart from the rest, towards one end of the long black bar.

"What can I get you, pretty lady?" the barman had appeared like a shot as she hooked a barstool over with her heels and eased her sexy rump onto it.

"I'll have a JD and Coke, please. Make it a large one." Jen crossed her fingers that she'd not be carded -- her credibility would go right through the floor if she was refused her drink. Mind you, looking at the crowd around her, many looked to be only 19 or 20, so she felt fairly confident.

"Sure thing, miss"

Within seconds, her drink arrived.

"That'll be three seventy five, please"

As Jen reached for her handbag, a large hand holding a ten reached past her and a deep male voice said "Take it from here, Tony." This one's on me."

Jen turned to see herself at chest level to one of the guys at the end of the bar. The younger guys were all hovering just out of arm's reach of this man mountain. From meerkats they had become slinking jackals, keeping out of the eyeline of the alpha male lion with his kill.

"Hi, I'm Grant." Her benefactor introduced himself with a firm handshake and a smile.

"Hi, I'm Jen. Thanks for the drink."

"You're welcome. We've not seen you in here before, have we?"

"No -- I'm a virgin... at least as far as this place is concerned!" Jen chuckled.

"I'd find it hard to believe that you could be in any other way," Grant laughed "Sorry, I didn't introduce Marc, my oldest and closest friend"

Mark was smaller than Grant, about 5'10", dark haired and dark eyed, where Grant was sandy-haired with sparkling blue eyes. Both these guys looked good; comfortable in their physiques without the carefully sculpted bodies of the athletic types that made up the majority of the male clientele.

The banter flowed pretty easily as Jen warmed to the two of them. By the time they had all drunk a few drinks there was no doubt what was going through Jen's mind. It had not been lost on the two guys that Jen's skirt was showing quite a lot of leg as she shifted uncomfortably on the high bar stool.

"Back in a few minutes" she slipped neatly from the stool, straightened her skirt and made her way to the ladies. Conversation slowed in the largely male groups between Jen and the toilets as each and every male eye took in the sway of her hips under the light material of her dress.

Jen tossed her hair and stepped through the door into the ladies. Seated on the toilet she heard the door open as a couple of girls crashed their way into the ladies'. "Fucking tart!" said one, her voice slurred from too many margaritas.

"Shhh" her friend tried to calm her down to no avail. The door to the next cubicle banged open and the sound of vomiting could be heard. Jen stayed quietly behind her locked door and listened.

"Coming in here like miss bloody high and fucking mighty, dolled up to the eyes, making a move on those two! I've been trying for weeks to get either of them to even notice me! Bitch!"

All this was delivered via the echo of a head in the toilet pan.

Jen picked her moment to make her exit, carefully stepping over the fishnets and stiletto shoes of the vomiting figure next door.

"Maybe they ignored you because you are such a class act! " Jen commented drily as she dried her hands.

The face of the one standing girl was a picture. Goggle eyed, she looked Jen up and down and spat on the floor as Jen swept from the room, a slight smile on her lips.

********

Jen returned to the two guys and tilted her head towards the door. The three headed out into the late evening sunshine, Jen taking an arm of each as they made their way towards the park.

They sat down in a secluded hollow which overlooked the view of the distant shoreline. Grant put his arm around her shoulders and gave her a squeeze. Jen responded by snuggling close to his bear-like chest. Grant's hand slipped under her armpit and gently pressed against the side of her breast.

In a matter of moments, Jen had turned her head towards him and was kissing Grant hungrily. Marc sat and watched, seemingly unconcerned with his role as gooseberry. As their kiss broke and Jen came up for air, Grant softly spoke.

"It probably seems a bit strange, Marc and me tag teaming you like this. We don't really fit in with the crowd at Henry's. Being mature students, we're both nearly thirty, we got over all that frat testosterone stuff a while back! We really aren't like that, nor are we gay, despite the rumours some of the rough tarts in that place spread around! Marc has a girlfriend up north, so any action tends to be mine."

Marc butted in "The only thing I'd like to do, if it's ok, is watch you guys...if you'd rather I didn't, I'll leave you to it."

Jen reached out and gently stroked Marc's face.

"You, my friend, are welcome to watch. I just need a really good seeing to!"

Grant laughed gently and eased Jen to the ground next to him, a couple of feet from Marc, who watched on with interest.

Grant's hands gently stroked Jen's hair, caressing her ears and neck before moving to her collar bones. The tip of his fingers traced the line of her bra strap, moving slowly towards the swelling of her left breast. Jen drew a deep breath and felt her nipple harden at his touch. Grant looked down and saw the little button pressing against the material of her dress and moved his hand to cup her breast.

Jen turned towards him, reaching behind herself as she did to undo the clip at the neck of her dress. Once released, she slipped the dress down to her waist, reaching back again to free her bra clip. The straps slipped from her shoulders but the cups still hid her breasts.

Jen paused before speaking.

"I know this sounds odd, but can we skip the soft stuff? I'd love to do all that some other time, but right now, I need a damn good fuck!"

Grant climbed to his feet, bowed theatrically and undressed to his boxers. Jen could see the outline of his cock pressing against the material and knelt up to stroke it through the material. It wasn't huge, but it certainly was hard.

As she sat up, Jen's bra fell to the ground, exposing her breasts to the eyes of the two lucky guys. Grant squatted down, his cock now starting to poke out of the front of his boxers as he briefly kneaded Jen's tits, tweaking her nipples as he did so.

"Let's get on with it then, miss," he growled.

Jen wriggled her hips, shedding her dress completely and showing off her thong.

The two guys looked on appreciatively as she slipped her fingers into what passed for a waistband and slid the small triangle of cloth down to her ankles. Her neatly trimmed pubes were moist with arousal and this was plain to see for her attentive audience. Whilst Grant stood again and slipped out of his boxers, Jen slowly spread her legs, pulled her knees back and started to play with her pink lipped pussy. As Grant knelt between her knees, Jen had just spread her inner lips wide. Grant took hold of the shaft of his cock and lined up the head with the open entrance to Jen's pussy.

12