The Things You Do For Family! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Jen caught a movement out of the corner of her eye. Marc had taken a small digital camera from his pocket and was kneeling a couple of feet from the carnal scene. "May I?" he asked.

"God, yes! I just want a hard cock in me, now!" Jen replied. There was a brief pause whilst Marc took a few pictures of her spread open sex and Grant's erection, its base shrouded in crisp sandy curls.

Grant moved closer, until Jen could feel the heat of his arousal against the lips of her pussy. He briefly rubbed the head of his erection along the length of her slit then slipped it between her lips and all the way into her pussy.

"Whew!" The air was driven out of Jen's lungs as his weight pressed onto her body. Grant did as he had been asked and immediately started thrusting the full length of his shaft in and out of Jen's tight hole.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me hard!" Jen grunted as the violent fucking continued. Grant was working up a real head of steam, sweat dripping from his brow and chest and landing on the soft skin of Jen's breasts.

"Oh God, yes, Oh yes, fuck, that feels good!" Jen moaned.

Grant grunted himself, then moved to place Jen's legs over his shoulders. He leant forward and really went hell for leather, his cock pistoning in and out of what was now a very wet pussy.

Marc now moved again, positioning himself between Marc's legs to get a close up picture of Jen's cunt as his friend hammered his cock in and out of it.

What a view. Marc hastily put the camera aside, unzipped his jeans and took out his erect cock. Never taking his eyes of the sight before him, he started to jerk off, pulling his foreskin back to expose his cockhead to the fresh air.

Soon Marc's hand was moving in time with the now slower thrusts of Grant's cock in Jen. Marc was fascinated to watch as his friend's balls started to tighten as his orgasm approached. With a last thrust, Grant's cock erupted inside Jen. Marc was still between their legs as Grant rolled over to one side, leaving Marc with a perfect view of Jen's gaping pussy, now oozing with Grant's spunk. Jen started to put her legs down, then glanced at Marc and realised what he was doing.

"Go on then, come all over my freshly fucked cunt! Can you see where your friend was deep inside me? I want to feel you come on me!" Jen reached down between her legs and stretched her lips apart, allowing Marc a perfect view of the spunk filled entrance to her vagina before slipping a finger inside and scooping some of Grant's cum out. Looking at Marc, who by now was close to coming himself, she raised her finger to her lips and licked the juices from it. With a loud groan, Marc reached his peak and shot a series of large blobs of cum onto her exposed pussy, belly and breasts.

"Wow guys! That was pretty hot! Do you often get it on together like that?" Jen had really enjoyed the two of them being so natural together with her -- they must have this down to a fine art!

Grant laughed as he rolled onto his elbows next to her.

"No -- we've never done anything quite like this before -- not like this!" they both laughed as they looked down at Jen's naked body, splashed with Marc's spunk. For a moment Jen thought they were going to just up and leave her naked and cum splattered in the park, but then Grant picked up his boxers and gently wiped the pools of white fluid from where they had gathered.

Jen swiftly rose to her knees, kissed each of the guys' cocks and slipped her dress over her head.

"Well, that was great, guys! I might pop in again, if you are ever interested!" She laughed as she put her shoes back on.

The guys were still dressing as she left, taking a short cut back to the apartment block, her dress clinging to her body, particularly where there were still vestiges of the cum and sweat she'd so recently been bathed in.

12