All Comments on 'The Three Day Pass Ch. 01'

by JoyStick56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Impressed Soldier

Being a soldier myself, I liked this story. I have been curious about being with another man as the bottom, but I am too uncomfortable to pursue the activity. I like this scenario where a person just helps out and they both get to enjoy one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Put a condom on your typewriter

Put a condom on your typewriter to make all of us safe from the disease of your writing which is an infection of putrid typing.

By committee you have been voted a finalist of todays VIX AWARD in honor of sexxy vixen the most inept writer on literotica. Wretched category of writers you belong to, the shit smelling sex typers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Don't listen to that last self-important jackass. I think this is a wonderful start to an intriguing story. Kepp up the good work and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

TherJoanneTherJoannealmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story-- That other reader doesn't know what he is talking about. Only one problem --- the name of the girl should have been something else. I am "A Joanne" and I can assure you I would not have treated you that way. Other than that keep the story coming... looking forward to lots more.

The Joanne (not the one in the story)

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years ago
=)

I always love checking out the controversial stories since a lot of mine make it on there too!

I have noticed that a lot of gay-bashers have been reading my gay stories and leaving stupid anonymous comments, so don't pay them too much mind.

It moved a little quickly, especially since Joseph was nervous, but you had a really amazing start. I would have loved to have read more about the actual seduction and the sex; he seemed to accept everything pretty quickly. But other than that, I thought it was realy good and I loved the back story and the amount of detail you put in, also the original idea.

*hugs*

SachsSachsabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Hey, really enjoying this story. I hope that there is a sequel. I'm going to check now. Keep writing, it's good stuff. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay!

this was a good start. I feel like the stories always jump right into the sex and there was a bit of a nice build up here. great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous