The Three Day Pass Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she left Richard said, "It is getting late and I too must be going if I am to get home tonight. I thank you for a wonderful night and look forward to your call when you arrange that meeting. Be sure to call as soon as you can."

"Yes it is getting late and we all should get to bed." Fazzi said as they all got up and headed to the coatroom. Fazzi took care of the bill and thanked the owner of the establishment. They got their coats and outside found their cars were waiting for them. Joseph again said good night to Mr. Worthington and got into the passenger seat of the BMW. Fazzi, who was again going to drive, waved good-bye as the limo pulled away and then sat beside Joseph.

"Well Fazzi, what did you think of him?" Joseph asked as they drove off.

"He is a wonderful man and I think we can do business together. I like him and I thank you for bringing us together. Do you think it would be helpful if I invited him and his family to come to meet our community? Just to get to know us better. What do you think of that idea, habibi?"

Joseph thought a while then said; "I think it would be a wonderful idea, but, only after he has had an opportunity to conduct that meeting with the investors. If for some reason something should go wrong–you would not look like the fool having wasted time and money with no possibility of a return."

"You, my love, are beginning to think like an Arab," he said reaching over and placing his hand on the soldier's crotch.

"Is that bad?" Joseph said, placing his hand over Fazzi's and pressing it into his crotch. "I hope it is not too late for you to come up and have a night-cap–is it, habibi?"

"Only if you want me to, Yussef. As you know I would not want to force you. Do you realize that this is the first time, my dear, that you have asked me without my first putting you on the spot?"

"Yes, my Sheikh," he said as he pressed Fazzi's fingers around his hardening cock. "I guess the music and the belly dancer just got to me. I feel so horny now. At first I thought it was something you might have slipped into my drink or food. But, then, I remembered that on the way here, in the car, I felt that way."

"Oh, my beloved, just hold onto those thoughts." He stammered as Joseph cock jerked under his fingers. "We will be home in a few minutes–that is unless you want to check into a motel!"

"No, my Sheikh, you have me on your white stallion, carry me away to your desert tent and make love to me, master," he moaned as he reached over and squeezed Fazzi's crotch and placed his lips on his ear and nibbled on it.

"We will go to your apartment. It is closer and we can be alone there. Too many of the motels in this area know me and there would be talk," he said as he removed his fingers from Joseph's crotch. "Now let me get us there in one piece."

Five minutes later they had parked the car in the garage and Joseph grabbing Fazzi's hand pulled the Arab up the steps to his apartment. Inside he locked the door and enfolded the excited, but bewildered man into his arms and kissed him hotly and passionately. Kissing his lips, his eyes and his ears. Joseph started to pull the clothes off the panting middle-aged man. Exposing his chest and devouring the exposed neck and shoulders with kisses, nibbles and one or two hickeys. Joseph was driving him frantic. They were soon both undressed, their clothes thrown here and there. Joseph pulled Fazzi into the darkened bedroom and they rolled onto the bed together. Rolling over each other, kissing and hugging as their bodies became entwined seeking satisfaction and release.

"Yussef darling, please, I want to fuck you!" Fazzi almost screamed.

"Fuck me??? No! I can't let you do that, my love. While I may call you, Sheikh and master, it is me who is to be the dominant one. And if anyone here is to be fucked, it will be you, lover." He said as he drove his tongue in and out of Fazzi's ear. "No, first you must submit to my will, as you claim to submit to Allah's. You will do what I say and when I say it, is that understood?"

"And if I refuse," he said. "What will you do?"

"But, you will not refuse. You know you want me to dominate you–you have from the start. Do you know how I know this?"

"No, But I'm sure you will tell me." The quaking Arab said.

"I may not get every detail right but from what I can guess, your first and perhaps the only true love you ever had till now, was a high ranking army officer. He took your virginity and your love. He dominated you and caused you to do things that you might never have done, except with him. Then he either had to dump you because he became afraid to be exposed or more likely was killed in one of those many wars you are always having over there. Since than every affair and even your marriage has placed you in the dominating roll. You hated it. You went from one affair to another never finding satisfaction. Then one Friday you see me. I am in uniform. It brings back memories of your first love. Since I am not the Arab Sheikh you really want, you dream up this picture of a white Christian Knight galloping up and reaching down to lift you onto his white charger. You picture me slinging you across the saddle and carrying you away into the desert sunset. In fact, to fan this illusion you even gave me the modern version of a white charger, the BMW. You offered me your daughter, in hopes that I would live with your family, thereby making it possible for you to see me anytime you want. What you really would like is get both Kassie and Mary out of your life, making it possible for you and I to live together with me as your white knight and you as the swooning maiden. You want me to dominate you–you need it–yet you also want it to appear that you are the master. How am I doing? Did I get it right?"

Yes, Yussef, for the most part you have gotten it right. Most of what you say is the truth. I want and need you as my lover and, yes, even as my master. Tonight when I saw you on the stage, I pictured myself as the captive hanging there being whipped by both Kassie and Mary. Then you came charging up on your white horse to rescue me and carry me away." He said, "but I know that was fantasy and in real life I can not appear to be subservient to any man. As an Arab man I would loose face. That would be a sign of weakness and my life as a community leader would be over."

"No one is talking about your 'Public Face' here. You know I can and will help you keep that illusion. Both you and I are prisoners of our public lives. Neither of us can afford to expose ourselves: you, because of your position in this community and me because of the army. What we do in private has to be kept between the four of us, you, me, Kassie and Mary. Perhaps in the future we will be able to 'come out'. At that point Kassie and Mary can either stay or leave, but they must have the freedom to choose. Permit them this freedom or I will take Kassie away from you and you will never see either of us again." He threatened, "do I make myself clear, lover? It is to be that way or no way. Do you agree, Habibi?"

Joseph was laying it out on the line. He was gambling that what Kassie had said about her father being hopelessly in love with him was true. Now was the time to gain the upper hand. It was do or die, shit or get off the pot time."

To be continued...

12