The Three Day Pass Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing by the bed he slowly started to undress her. Slowly and seductively his white fingertips exposed each inch of her olive skin, followed by his hot wet lips kissing and his teeth nibbling on the sweet tasting flesh. His mouth covered her firm nipples and the tip of his tongue lapped around and over them causing them to become even harder and more erect. He tried unsuccessfully to suck the entire tit into his extended jaw, but they were too big to fit so he just glorified in their taste. Next he moved reluctantly down to her belly. She had the most wonderfully developed abs that he had ever seen. Many men would die for such a washboard belly. As his tongue entered her belly button she used her navel to fuck his tongue. She placed her fingers on his head directing his kissing and sucking mouth down, down, down, to her neatly trimmed pussy. On his knees before her he worshiped her pussy. She moaned as he spread her legs and buried his mouth on her crotch, while his palms squeezed her ass and a finger rubbed along her ass and pressed into her rosebud. His tongue tip circled her pussy lips and passed over and into her wet cunt. She gently pushed him away and sat down on the bed and pulled him to her. Her lips kissing and licking his torso as she held his cock in the palm of her hand and bent over to kiss the foreskin of his manhood.

"It is so big and hard. I must have it." She said skinning the foreskin back over his cock head. She could not contain herself any longer as with her teeth she nibbled on the loose skin and gently taking hold of some of the loose flesh with her teeth she worked the skin back and forth exposing Joseph's hot purple colored cock head. She kissed and licked the cock head and ran the tip of her tongue over the sensitive dick head, and the piss slot, then, her lips circled the angry cock head and began their journey down his shaft. Poor Joseph almost let go right then. She was the first and only women Joseph had ever known who could really suck cock. Not only did she suck cock, but also she enjoyed and reveled in it. She was almost as good as Rich. They lay nude on top of the bed head to foot-foot to head, making love to each other's bodies. They started licking and sucking each other's toes, nibbling and kissing every inch of each other's bodies. Joseph had never seen such a body on a woman. Rich was right about her being a Cobra. She was able to slither and wiggle like a snake. The belly dancer body was put to good use as her body incased and made love to his. They just flowed into each other, her womanhood sucking his manhood into her as she swallowed all seven or more hard inches of his manhood into her gyrating hot wet cunt. Ever muscle of her pussy making protracted love to his condom covered cock. He could not even remember when she had covered his cock in the strong yet sensitive ribbed sheath. He lost count of the number of times he felt her pussy squeeze his cock almost bringing him to that orgasmic Eden, only to be pushed away at the gates of the garden and there to start the journey all over again. Their orgasms building, increasing, swelling, growing and mounting until finally she gave one last squeeeeeeeze and their bodies and minds exploded as they entered paradise together.

"That my dear was wonderful! Fantastic!" she whispered exhausted after several minutes. Then her body convulsed in laugher. "And they thought you were gay, where the hell did they ever get that idea from."

"Most likely because Fazzi has been known to like young men."

"So did you enjoy your dessert?"

"Oh yes, I sure did. Allah's 'Forty Virgin Paradise' is nothing compared to a romp on your bed. However, I always take at least one second helping of the food I like." He said reaching for her again.

"You don't want dessert - you want a full banquet meal. I wish we had the time, but I do not have it now. I have to go to that meeting with my agent and try to smooth his hurt feelings and empty pocketbook. If you want you can stay here and wait for me. I will make it worth your while. I would cook dinner for you but I have to dance tonight. You could come with me and after the show we could continue where we left off if you want?"

"Holy cow! I did not realize the time. Sorry but I have to leave myself. I promise some other time, would you mind if I used your shower to freshen up."

"No, go right ahead, but hurry." She said as she got out of bed went to the linen closet and tossed him a washcloth and towel. She also gathered up his clothes and handed them to him.

"Normally I would ask you to join me in the shower, but I do have to get moving. One of the men that I was with last night is performing tonight and I wanted to see his play." He lied.

"Oh! What is his name and what is the play?" She asked.

Joseph told her and she hit her forehead with her hand.

"Rich Worth, 'eshalla', I should have guessed." She said. "Mr. and Mrs. Richard Worthington and their son Rich, is how you introduced them. I never put Worthington and Worth together. He must be trying to make it on his own and does not use the Richard Worthington name. Yes Rich Worth. I have heard of him. They say he is going to be the next big star on Broadway. Maybe the next time he is at the Cafe I'll chose him as my dancing partner."

"But then you might not have as good a Saturday morning as we just had. He spends all his spare time in acting school." Joseph laughed and kissed her lightly as he took the towel and his clothes and quickly showered and dressed. When he finished he came out and she let him out of the apartment. She assured him that she was just joking about dancing with Rich as she kissed him and told him to call her tomorrow. He took the elevator to the first floor and found his car and drove downtown to Rich's apartment house.

He pulled the car into his new parking place next to Rich's Car and got out. Taking the bug scanner and running it over the car, he was shocked to learn that someone had bugged the car. That bitch! I bet that all that was just to set me up!

From a pay phone in the lobby he called Barns and made an appointment for someone to check out the car. "Where are you now? I can have someone over there in an hour or less. Don't do anything to the car, don't move it or call from it and don't even speak near it until we find out what you have there." Barns said. "It may just be a directional bug and that you can live with, but then it could also be something else."

"Like what?"

"Well there are all sorts of devices. It could be a listening device, that picks up your voice and broadcasts it to an off site receiver where it is recorded. It could also be a remote triggering device that will ignite explosives hidden somewhere in the car." Barns said. "But I don't think it is either of these. Anyway give me the location of the car and I'll send a guy to take care of it within the hour."

Joseph gave him the address and told him he will meet the guy downstairs in front of the apartment.

"I'll be coming also." Bill said. "There are a few things we have to talk about in person."

An hour later the three men gathered in front of Rick's apartment house and Joseph directed them to his car. The technician went over the BMW from the front to the rear, top to bottom, and quickly found the bug and then reported back to Bill and Joseph.

"There is only one simple directional bug, under the fender. If you hadn't discovered it I could have fallen off in a few days. It is just attached with a small magnet. If you want I can take it off right now." The technician said.

"No." Joseph said, "someone wants to know where I am and I can see no reason for disappointing them. I have no problems with that at this time. They must have just slapped it on while I was parked out in the open. They did not have time to set it up right. Just show me where it is and how to remove it if I decide I want to get rid of it."

The three of them went into the garage and Joseph was given instructions. After the technician left Barns and Joseph went to a coffee shop where they had coffee and Joseph told him about the morning's events and then asked him, "Do you think it really might have been her that had the bug installed?"

"There is no way to tell for sure. The bug could have been placed anytime or anyplace since your last scan. It might have been placed after you left you car and went to meet her at the terminal, while you were having lunch together or while you were playing the big white pussy hunter. Remember a while back when I told you that you were just like 007 only your license permitted you to use that cock as a weapon?" Well you did not have to take me so seriously! SO TELL ME! Was she really as hot as she looks?"

"Oh boy! Is she hot, so hot she sizzzzzzles and I want some more and soon." Joseph gloated.

"I know it must be tempting and I would screw the hell out of her myself, if I was single, but try to control yourself. You are supposed to be a professional now."

Yes but what kind of professional --- thought Joseph.

To be continued...

12