The Three Day Pass Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie looked at the list and whistled. "You know that not all of these people will want to attend."

"What they want is no concern of mine. That they attend is not a matter of debate or negotiation. We will, for a starter cut off all support, both political and monetary. That will just mean more money for the rest of the groups. We will then know which groups to have eliminated. The organization will no longer tolerate groups that wish to operate independently. We will hunt down and dig out every single deviant. It has come time to show who is in charge. And we are in charge!"

"But do we have the power to enforce this?" Allie asked.

"Yes we not only have the power but we will gladly use it. We have been chaffing at the bit to prove it for some time now. With my elevation to the head of Western Area intelligence the orders have been issued. Any person not bowing to our authority will find that he is not welcome in any Muslim community. They will be hunted down and removed. Deviations will no longer be tolerated. The time has come to act as one unit. Now get out of here and get to work."

"If you will permit, some questions for clarification, your Excellency, please."

"Yes?"

"Just between us now, do you really think this will work?" Allie questioned.

"Off the record. We will never know unless we try it." Fazzi said after some contemplation. "However we have to try something. Nothing else has worked and the new Islamic Emirate has decided that it is time to start the process of the final Jihad. And in order to start that we must either gain complete control of all these people or eliminate them once and for all. We cannot have them running the show. While that was OK in the beginning it is not OK now. One way or the other, like that American revolutionary said 'we will all hang together or separately' or something like that. I cannot remember the exact quote but we are all in this together until the very end."

"And if we fail?"

"We will not fail! Allah Akbar! God is great." Fazzi said. "Between you and me-now is the time to find out if he is or isn't."

"Again, just between the two of us, the Ba'ath party is anti religion. And Syria is controlled by that party." Allie said. "How come we are so involved with the Islamic Emirate which is made up of the religious fundamentalists."

"The Emirate is the new force sweeping the world and as Muslims we cannot avoid it nor can we fight it. We must either join it or be swept under the rug of history. Syria has chosen not only to join it, but also to lead it. Yes we allowed Iran and Iraq to take the lead, but only because we wanted the west to concentrate on them instead of us. So far the deception has been working. We have let them spend their time, manpower, energy and money fighting them. We will now pick up the parts that survive and the Emirate will be the controlling power in the world." Fazzi explained. "That idiot, Bush, is right about a 'New World Order' being established. Only it will be the Emirate that will establish it and the beauty of the plan is that the United States is going to pay for it. We are also going to get control of the Stock Market and then force it to work for the Emirate's benefit."

"That is one hell of a plan! But can it work?"

"Not only can it work, but it is working." Fazzi continued. "We have started the process, now we just have to keep up the pressure. We shall be victorious. The Americans are completely confused because we are using 'American know how' and democracy to defeat them. They want democratic elections---Fine we will give them their democratic elections - Hamas in Palestine, which as you know is really lower Syria, and Hezbollah in the Lebanon, which is really western Syria."

"The Lebanon is an independent country. Has been since ...." Allie started to say,

"Since the French and English split it and Palestine off from greater Syria and tried to establish two new crusader states in our homelands." Fazzi corrected him. "They are Muslim and if we have to kill every Maronite pig eating Christian and all the Zionists in the country to reunite that area to us-so be it. And that will be only the beginning. After that it will be the turn of Spain and Europe. France and Eastern Europe are plums waiting to be plucked. We shall use democracy to bury them and also use their money to pay for it. We have billions and billions of people-so what if we loose half of them in this struggle. Unlike the west, we have never used nor will we use birth control. Our population, every man, woman and child is our army. While the Americans debate if they should draft their men to fight us, we will not have to put one extra man in the field. All we have to do is to strap 20 kilos of cheep explosives on the backs of the fellahin and send them into the shopping malls and schools. Let the infidels spend billions and millions on all kinds of weapons and fancy security devises. We will defeat them with simplicity. A few dollars worth of fertilizer, nails and TNT. Who needs A-bombs? A few thousand well-placed martyrs will do more than all their bombs put together. But enough of this for now. I want you to get on this project right away and I want to see results. Now get out of here and take Hassan with you."

He picked up Hassan who had been waiting for him in the hallway and the two of them got into their car and headed back to the office.

"Thank you for taking the heat for me. I owe you for that. I thought he was really going to have us killed." Hassan said.

"So did I and I thought that as long as I was a dead duck anyway I might as well go down with flying colors. And instead of winding up as worm bate I get a big promotion. I am going to be working under Fazzi as his assistant."

"What about me?"

"You, my friend, are lucky to be alive. I may have need of you later, but for now I need only very religious operators. People who will take an oath and mean it. People who will be willing to give up their lives for the Jihad and their country."

As they were leaving the estate grounds Allie saw the white BMW heading to the main house. It still irked him that he could not get used to the idea of Joseph being closer to Fazzi than himself. How could Fazzi and the Emirate even trust an infidel? It was inconceivable that they could. Who knew maybe this Yussef was not a Christian after all but a Muslim who, for one reason or another, had never been circumcised? He had heard of such things happening. Or maybe an even more likely circumstance was that his parents were Christians who were killed by marauding Bedouin and as a child he was taken and raised by them. They may have even turned him over or sold him to the Emirate to raise and train him as a trusted undercover agent. The Emirate would have given him a complete new identity and history and placed him in the United States with instructions to join the army. Once in there he could worm his way deeper and deeper. Admittedly It was almost pure James Bond, a far-fetched idea, but not impossible and one that would clear up a lot of questions. It would explain his Arabic and his knowledge of the customs. It would answer all the questions except Fazzi's unswerving loyalty to Yussef. He was just about to dismiss the entire idea when another wild thought came into his devious brain. Could it be - could Yussef be - the real head of the operation and Fazzi be his front? Impossible?? Yes? No? Who knew? But it was the only thing that made sense. The more he thought about it-the more he became both confused and convinced. It was a weird mixed feeling, but in any event there was little he could do about it. So the best course of action was to go with the flow and hope it was the right thing to do. Perhaps it might be better if he became friendlier with this Yussef. After all there was nothing to be gained by antagonizing the future son of his new boss.

Joseph, using his key opened the front door and called out in Arabic, "Hello anyone home?"

"Yes Yussef?" called Fazzi from the library. "I'm in the library. Come, join me."

Joseph dropped his overnight bag by the doorway and went into the room as Fazzi came from behind the desk to greet him with open arms. They embraced and Joseph kissed Fazzi and said, "it is good to be home, habibi, even if only for the night."

"It's good to have you here. Your clothes have arrived and I can't wait to have you model them for me." He said hugging him harder and then laughing he added, "but maybe we should wait until later for that. I might be tempted to ripe them off your body and then all that money would have been spent for a pile of rags. Anyway the cook would be mad as hell as she has assured me that you will have your lamb kabobs for supper. And one must not anger the hand that feeds you! I shall tell her you are here and find out what time we are eating."

"Lets make it for about an hour from now. I want to shower and be fresh for you and supper. I still feel a bit 'unclean' from yesterday."

"Great idea! When you are ready you will find a new silk dressing gown and matching pajamas that I had made for you in your closet. Put them on for supper and I'll meet you at the table." The leering Arab said almost drooling from his mouth. "We will have a private romantic supper for just the two of us. After she serves us our meal I will dismiss the help for the evening and we will be able to see if the kabobs helped you any."

"Mmmmmm I can see just the thought has you all excited. Your pants are starting to bulge." Joseph smiled as again embraced the older man and pressed his own growing manhood against the Arab's cloth covered cock. "Come shower with me and we can make love under the water." Joseph said.

"Damn it lover you don't need any aphrodisiacs. Get the hell out of here. You better take that shower-alone. GO NOW, habibi, before I insist that you fuck me right here and now. Right on the floor with the servants as onlookers cheering you on..."

To be continued...

12