The Three Day Pass Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were both stripped to their shorts, Joseph got into the bed while Allie went to shut off the lights. By the time he got under the covers, he heard his bed partner snoring softly.

Try as he could, Allie could not fall asleep. The Arab lay still in their bed hearing the soldier's soft snore and feeling his body next to him. He looked over at him and watched his chest rise and fall and looked at his handsome face. There was a sort of smile on his lips. I wonder what he is dreaming about? Joseph turned over on his side facing away from Allie and the Arab removed his own under shorts and snuggled up to Joseph's rear and spooned with him. That long cock of his now rubbing against the soldier's Jockey clad ass. He leaned over and moved his mouth to Joseph's ear and whispered his name several times in English. Hearing and feeling no response, he just gave up.

Joseph heard this voice calling to him from miles away, "Joseph, you are my slave and lover." The voice repeated this over and over. "You will do what I say. Is that understood? I am the master from now on -- you are to do what I say. No questions."

"Yes, Richard, my love, I am your slave." Joseph moaned. "But why are you talking to me in Arabic. You never told me you knew the language."

"There is a lot about myself that I never told you." Richard said.

"Such as?? Are you keeping secrets from me? You know you can't do that. Everything you know, everything that is in your head -- I want to know -- I have to know. You know that I have always told you everything. I would never lie to you." Joseph said.

"You have lied to me. You thought I did not know but I did. I knew about you and I knew about Fazzi. You always told me you hated the old pig. You lied to me about him... I know you loved him and you still do. Now I know about Allie also. I know you are in love with him now. I know he is sleeping with you and you are only tolerating me because of my father." He said. "That is the truth, is it not? You are a prostitute! Selling your body to me to satisfy your lust for Allie and his big cock."

"Yes, Richard, everything you say is true, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to tell your daddy and have him punish me by throwing me out? Are you going to drop me? Is it over between you and me?"

"You used me from the beginning, didn't you. You are a slut! You are still doing it. I hate you!"

"Stop talking in Arabic." Joseph screamed and thrashed out his arms. "Richard, Rich, please -- what do you want?"

"Want?" the voice asked in Arabic. "What do you think I want? I want you and I want you now. I want you clean, raw, and meat-to-meat... No condoms." As his hands removed Joseph's boxers and slid them down his legs removing them, Joseph could feel the wet tongue travel down his spine to the small of his back. He could feel teeth nibbling on his ass cheeks and then feel that tongue enter his ass hole and work around the muscles easing the tension and opening the lips.

Leaning over Joseph's head the voice whispered, "No I will not speak English. When I do, it is I that am the slave. In Arabic, I am the Master and you are my play toy and I can do this."

Joseph felt the head of a gigantic cock pressing against his rosebud and pressing with great force. No condom, raw meat pressing and pushing. Forcing aside the rings of defense one by one. Pushing and then withdrawing a little and then pushing again. Joseph moaning over and over protesting the shear size and force as the angry invading hard pole forced its way in.

"Bitch! Whore! Stop fighting me, you know you want this and you're going to take it all and you will take it without the raincoat on and without lube. Ahhhh - there you go take it all, all ten and a half inches of it. Yes, Habibi, this time your ass is going to take all ten plus inches of my hot cock. And I'm going to have the erotic passion of seeing you ride all of it."

Pressing in, in, in and then out and back in again. Deep into his love tunnel the massive cock drilled in deep. Suddenly, he stopped and rolled the soldier over so that he was on top of him without removing his cock. Joseph was on his knees, his back still facing his lover as he felt his lover's hands on his ass helping to raise him until the tip of the ten and a half inch cock was still inside him. Then with his lover's hands guiding him -- he slowly lowered himself until ass and groin were pressed together. His lover watched as he saw his cock slowly penetrate the soldier's white ass, then he slowly pushed him up once again until the head was just inside him. Then he lowered Joseph again. Over and over riding that huge cock, going faster and faster, as both of them became frantic. Pumping up and down. Joseph could feel the hands of his lover squeezing his ass and then, wh\ith the rhythm established he moved a hand around to touch his cock. Fingers circled the penis and began kneading and pulling on the hard bouncing appendage. As Joseph increased his pace he could feel one hand continue to jerk his cock while the other roamed over the rest of his body. Then he felt both hands pull his body hard towards him as he felt the body under him rise and stiffen. Everything stood still as Joseph's ass muscles clamped around that huge hard cock that was now jerking in his ass. It was erupting like a volcano and his whole body was a mass of sweat as his ass filled up with the hot wet cum.

"That's it bitch. Ride my cock!" Richard yelled in Arabic, "Fuck me, and fuck me hard. Drain my balls." As his body repeatedly pumped out what seemed like gallons of cum into Joseph's ass, the soldier's body tried to ingest it. Then as soon as his cock stopped spitting, he pulled it out of Joseph and flipped him onto his back again; forcing his legs wide apart and he then went down on Joseph's dick and took it in his mouth all the way down to the root.

"Wake up!" he heard a voice in the distance calling. "Wake Up!" It was Allie shaking him and trying to wake him up. "Man that must have been some dream. All I could make out was you were yelling in Arabic to someone telling him to fuck the shit out of you. You were yelling my name and Richard's name and one of us was really plowing it into you."

"Oh, what a dream! It was all mixed up. It was in Arabic and I don't know what was going on, but either you or Richard was plowing my ass... I was using this ten and a half inch cock and I was riding it. It was all mixed up."

"Dreams usually are mixed up. Don't even try to make any sense of it. However, It must have been me. Why else would it have been in Arabic? You are beginning to fall in love with my big cock and me. Richard isn't that big, is he?" Allie jested. "Yeah that's it - you are beginning to long for my cock, baby. I would like to give it to you but it is too late to start now, so just lay back and relax in my arms. It is almost 6 AM and we should be getting up soon anyway."

"Yes." said Allie in Arabic, "It must have been me and someday soon we will make that dream reality." As he ran his fingers up and down Joseph's arms he visualized his cock sinking into Joseph's body making him beg for more and more....

To be continued...

12