The Three Day Pass Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be no problem. I will ask your State Department for permission. You see, Yussef, it pays to have friends in high places. It is all a matter of a thing called, chits. They do something for us - we do something for them. Do not worry; I will take care of it. I will send a car for you Tuesday morning."

"That would be wonderful. I was planning on visiting my friend, Rich Worth, in the city Monday night. I could take a cab to the U.N. in the morning and meet you there."

"That is even better. However, you just give my security chief Mr. Worth's address and Tuesday morning at 9 AM we will have a limo with diplomatic plates and full motorcycle escort waiting to drive you to the General Assembly. That way you won't get tangled in traffic and I won't have to worry about you getting there late."

The next morning after the guests left, Joseph went out into the garden and placed a call to Bill Barns. He informed the FBI Agent about what had happened and asked him to send a "Sweep Man" over to the house. "You never can tell. They had security men in the house overnight. They just might have left some little bugs around. I did a sweep with that portable unit you gave me and it looked OK, but like I said, you never can tell. Right now I'm calling you from the garden just to be sure. Do it this morning as the housekeeper is off."

"I'll see to it as soon as we disconnect. I also want to come over to go over the meeting with our friend. He will be coming into the city tonight. As host nation, the President will be the first to talk early Tuesday morning and I wanted you to meet with him before he spoke. Tonight, he will be staying at a hotel in the city. I can pick you up and escort you."

"Sounds great. We can talk more when you get here."

"See you soon. I'm on my way as we talk."

About a half hour later Bill and Joseph sat in the garden talking while a technician was scanning the house and grounds.

While they waited for him to finish Bill asked, "All right, what about this camp? Is it legitimate?

"From what I was able to see and hear - plus what those mothers told me, I think not. They are using it as a recruiting and training ground for future operatives. There is too much militancy and I spotted a few framed pictures of known terrorists in some of the tents. While this doesn't really mean anything-you would think they would have taken them down for our visit. At this stage, if I were to withhold funding without a good reason, it would not stop it. On the other hand - if I do fund it - perhaps we could get to learn even more. We will just have to get more information and perhaps place an operative inside. What do you think I should do?"

"We don't have enough to close the place down now. I, too, would like someone in there. Do you know anyone we could use? Perhaps one of the boys whose mothers came to you."

"That would be too risky. Besides I promised the women I would never expose them. I just can't ask them to spy on their friends." Joseph said and then he smiled.... "What about the Mossad? I'm sure they would have a young kid they could get into the camp for us. It would help them as well as us."

"Maybe. I'll ask around. It might just work." Bill stated as the technician rejoined them and reported.

"All clear, I found nothing. If there is nothing else, I'll leave now." The man reported.

"Good and thanks." Joseph said as the man packed his equipment into his van and drove off.

"Now brief me on how we are going to meet with the President tonight." Joseph asked.

"Simple. I will bring you to the hotel. We will slip into one of our rooms and change into waiter's uniforms. Since it will be about dinnertime we will bring the President's dinner to him and the two of you will have supper together. He has told me that, baring a national emergency, he has set aside the entire evening for just the two of you. You can talk and get to know each other. Bring him up to date. Tell him everything. He likes to hear things 'from the source' and one thing he will not tolerate is being fed bullshit. He doesn't like you to leave out anything.

"By everything - you mean about my sexual relations with Fazzi, Richard and Allie?"

"He is well aware of your methods and while he may wish that they were different, he will not judge you by them." Bill said and then started laughing. "I didn't want to tell you this, but at the time he was informed of your methods I think he is said to have remarked that it was a hell of a lot better than 'Water-boarding'. Anyway be ready, I'll pick you up at 5 tonight."

"I'm going to call Rich and tell him I'm staying at his place for a few days. You can pick me up there and then drop me off later. The Emir is sending a limo and escort for me the following morning to take me to the U.N."

"Well aren't we the fancy one." Bill said with envy in his voice. "And what did you do for the little man to warrant such treatment."

"As the head of one of the richest Arab philanthropic organizations on earth, I think I'm worth it!" Joseph laughed. "No, Bill, get your mind out of the gutter. The Emir only slept in the room next to mine - not in my bed. You better go now as I have to call Rich and tell him I'm going to be staying in his place for a few days."

"I did not mean that the way it came out. You're not mad at me.... Are you?"

"No. I'm just on edge." Joseph said as Bill got into his car and left.

After Bill drove off, Joseph called Rich and asked him if it would be OK if he crashed at his place for a few days.

"You still have the key around the neck chain and you know you are always welcome here. Come early and we will have some time together before I have to leave for the theater. We can do lunch together."

"I wish I could but I can't make it that early, but maybe we can have a late night snack together." Joseph said.

"Great --- see you then."

Joseph arrived at Rich's apartment and found that Richard had let Agent Barns in before going to the theater. He dropped off his overnight bag and the two of them went to the hotel. There they changed into waiter's uniforms and picked up the dinner cart and took it up to the President's suite. The Secret Service agents let them in. When they entered the living room they found the President waiting for them. Barns introduced Joseph.

"Come sit down and let's eat together. It's not as good as the White House food, but they tell me it is better than Kentucky Fried Chicken. Agent Barns will you be joining us?"

"Thank you Mr. President, but I think it would be better if the two of you were alone. I will wait in the outer room in case you need me." Bill said. "My job was to bring Sgt. Benson here for you to meet."

"OK then. Sergeant please sit down and let's help ourselves." He said as Bill left the room. "I have been wanting to meet you since my predecessor first told me about you and your mission. I must say that I have reviewed your file and I could not believe what I was reading. If I had not known better, I would have thought I was reading a spy novel or science fiction. Both of which I enjoy reading. Can I admit something to you in confidence?"

"In confidence? Sir, I thought everything we will say tonight is in confidence." Joseph laughed.

"Yes it is, but this is something, personal."

"Sir, you are my commanding officer. What you say here remains here." Joseph said.

"Good. We understand each other then." The President said. "Before I became President I must admit that I was very critical of military people. I never realized how much you servicepeople gave for the country. To this day it really amazes me and has changed my feelings about the military. Now, that said, I want to hear all about this operation of yours. Reading the file is fine but I must hear it from your lips. Start at the beginning."

Joseph began telling him about how he fell into the situation and all about how the FBI had convinced him and the Worthingtons to work with them. The entire story took about three hours with Joseph ended by relating the events of last night's visit by the Emir.

"So Mr. President, don't be shocked when you see me sitting next to him tomorrow while you address the UN."

"After hearing that story, I would not be shocked to see you standing up at the speakers podium giving the Emir's damn speech." The President said as he laughed, leaned back in his chair, and pulled out two cigars and offered one to Joseph.

"Sorry, Sir, but I don't smoke." Joseph said.

Lighting up his cigar, the President said, "Good for you --- and don't start now. This country can survive without politicians like me but you are not so easy to replace. I have tried to quit but it is hard. My wife has been trying to get me to stop, but it is.... Anyway what is your take on this Emirate business? Is it really as dangerous as my people are trying to make me believe?"

Joseph went over it with him and told him what he thought. He was sure that by the time he was finished he had convinced him that if the Emirate ever got into power, it would make the Second World War look like a side show. "As bad as some of your people may have tried to tell you it is - they have no concept of what it really means. They will tell you that Islam means submission to God. However, the key word is not God but submission. While most other religions do require submission of some sort - they do allow for free will. According to the Koran you must submit. If you will not submit yourself to their concept of God - you must submit to those that do. You then become second-class beings, non-Muslims, just tolerated in a Muslim society. ." Joseph said. "This is no big hidden secrete. It is their duty and it is written in the Koran. Some will say that this is a literal translation. However those who know the language know the truth. In the lands that they took over, non-Muslims are second-class citizens. Need I remind you of what our Servicemen and women in Saudi Arabia have to put up with? A Chaplain has to remove his Crosses when they are off base and females, well enough said."

"I know what you are saying. We are working on it. But there is little we can do until we develop an alternate fuel source."

"I'm not here to argue with you but just think of what will happen when and if the Emirate gets hold of that Oil. When they do, you had better have some other way to make up the difference. I understand that we only import 10% of our oil from there. If we can't make it up, we become a second rate power. The Emirate and the Oil cartel will be running our country and we will have lost it all."

"That's a bit overstating it. Isn't it Sergeant?" the President asked.

"No Sir I don't think so. I can only tell you what I have heard from the mouths of their leaders. They and the Oil Cartel will fight you anyway they can. They want us hooked on oil. They will use the money we pay them to buy up everything they can and then take over American industry. Their entry into the Stock Market is only the first step. They are now in the process of buying up and will continue to buy up the entertainment industry and the News media. They will then only permit what they want to be fed to the public. Little by little, then more and more until they can take over as they will in Spain, France, Germany and England."

To be continued.....

12