The Three Sides of a Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rahuldg
rahuldg
31 Followers

They left for the day's work at around 6:30 AM. I could not sleep any more. I thought of all that had happened since Thursday night. Was I dreaming? No, I was fully awake and all that what had happened was real. Yes, I had fucked two beautiful girls, who were sexually starved and were sharing me willingly.

I knew my stay at Malda would be really blissful. But what happens next? Both the girls were beautiful, both adorable, both were sexy; both had no inhibition regarding sex and were eager to please me. I just could not segregate one from the other. Both were equally good in their performance. I just did not want to be a judge as to who was better than the other. I made a mental vow that I would never compare one against the other ever. I prayed to God, that they never feel jealous against each other over me.

The day passed as usual. I went to the local market to procure vegetables and other requirements. The girls did their household work like a well oiled machine. Lunch was over by 1:30 PM. Aunt was led to her bed, where she read the innumerable novels, brought to her by Ratna from the nearby library.

Geeta winked at me and told me to go upstairs. I obediently went to my room. After about half an hour, Ratna came upstairs and hugged me and kissed me. By then Geeta also entered the room. She also kissed me and all the three of us hugged and kissed each other.

Geeta looked at me and said, "It is only during some afternoons, when your aunt is feeling really good physically and mentally that she asks us to relax for about 3 hours. That is the time both me and Ratna are free to be together. We come upstairs during those afternoons and relax together."

I said, "But I can join you only on Sundays or holidays, when I don't have to go to my office."

Ratna replied, "Koushik, aren't you happy to sleep with one of us during the night?"

I replied, "I am really very happy and am enjoying tremendously with both of you."

Geeta then said, "Koushik, we understand that you wish to have a three some with us. But then it is not possible everyday or even on a Sunday. We have to be careful; besides, we think you also require some rest. So henceforth we will make a roster and follow the same."

I asked, "What roster?"

Geeta looked at Ratna, and then blurted out when Ratna nodded her head, "Henceforth, one of us will sleep with you during the nights only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. On Sundays we will see what happens, but Wednesdays and Thursdays will be strictly rest days for all of us."

"But why this arrangement, have I not been able to satisfy you and make you happy?" I blurted out, somewhat sad that I would be sleeping all alone again for two - three nights during each week.

Ratna came up to me, sat next to me and said, "Koushik, you have really made both of us happy and have fully satisfied both of us. But do you realise that your cock is really very large and thick? After repeated sex with you, both of us are sore. If we have sex with you nearly every day we will be so sore that we will not be able to really enjoy the bliss of love making and that will ruin our relationship. We don't want to loose you, we wish to really enjoy with you. Besides, since last Thursday, both Geeta and I slept on alternate nights, but you got to sleep very late every night. It is evident from your eyes that you lack sleep. So by this arrangement you will get your much needed sleep and will be able to perform better with us. Please don't be disappointed."

The logic was evident but still I felt bad by the arrangement. I kept quiet, thinking let the arrangement be for the time being.

Geeta now came near me and sat next to me. She held my hand and asked, "Koushik, can you seriously keep a promise?"

I was again somewhat amazed by the question. I replied, "I have not gone back on any promise, have I?"

Geeta replied, "No, but if you promise something to us, will you stick to the promise?"

I again replied, "Yes, I will keep my promise."

"Then promise us, that for the next hour or so, you will just sit in that chair and not move out, whatever happens." Geeta seductively said.

I had no clue what she meant and looked blankly at her. Ratna poked at my midriff and said, "Come on Koushik, trust us and please promise us."

I again looked at both the girls who were sitting besides me and then took a risk and said, "Okay, I promise to sit on the chair till you tell me that I could move out."

The girls appeared to be relieved, then they smiled at each other and taking me by the hand led me to the chair which was placed a little away from the bed. Then they slowly undressed me and made me sit on the chair, fully naked. I was now enjoying this new game, anticipating something new, something unknown. My cock had already hardened and was tight and taut. The girls teased me by kissing me and fondling my cock, one by one. I just sat on the chair waiting for the next move by them.

Geeta said, "Remember you promised, just sit in the chair." Then she looked at Ratna. Ratna gazed at Geeta and a small nod from Ratna was all Geeta was waiting for. She pulled Ratna to her and kissed her in her lips, hugging her tightly. Ratna responded to Geeta's hug and kiss by doing the same. They parted after some time.

Geeta again asked silently with her eyes something and Ratna nodded, trembling in anticipation. Geeta took Ratna's hand and led her to the bed. Geeta turned to face Ratna, took her face in her hands and kissed Ratna, oh so gently, Ratna shivered, as if a jolt of electricity passed through her body. Geeta's tongue traced Ratna's lips, slowly, sensuously and Ratna squirmed, her knees trembling.

I sat transfixed on the chair, my hard on really hurting me.

"Oh how I want you, you beautiful woman." whispered Geeta in Ratna's ear "I'm going to undress you slowly, very, very slowly, honey, make such wonderful, tender love to you."

She unfastened the buttons of Ratna's blouse, her hands caressing Ratna's breasts, tracing their shape through the soft materiel of Ratna's bra.

God I was really horny and started stroking my hard and erect cock.

Ratna was really creaming now, moaning. She reached out and began to unfasten the buttons of Geeta's blouse, one after the other, revealing Geeta's body, revealing that Geeta wore no bra, that her breasts were thrusting forward, tipped with long, hard, pink nipples and puffy, pebbled areolas. Ratna touched them in wonder, traced them with her fingertips, felt the hardness of her prominent nipples, closed her hands around them, touching Geeta's breasts, and revelling in it.

Ratna continued to un-wrap Geeta's Sari, revealing a flat stomach, a beautiful, indented belly button, smooth pelvic area and when she undid the cord of Geeta's petticoat, she found, to her amazement, that Geeta wore no panties, her slit and wet lips swollen and totally visibly and inexplicably inviting. Ratna reached out and slipped a finger into the deep wet slit, found Geeta's clitoris peeking out from under its hood and stroked it gently.

Geeta drew her breath in sharply when Ratna touched her clitoris, followed by a loud groan. Her hands tightened on Ratna's breasts then slid round to her back and unfastened Ratna's bra.

Ratna removed her finger from Geeta's slit; Geeta slid Ratna's blouse off her shoulders, followed by her bra. Ratna's areolas puckered in the cool air; her nipples becoming instantly hard and thrusting.

Geeta reached down and pulled Ratna's sari off her body, leaving her standing in front of me only in her petticoat. Geeta took her hand to the cord of Ratna's petticoat and pulled it. The petticoat slid down Ratna's legs. She was also not wearing any panty.

Both the girls were entirely naked in front of me. I was by them furiously pumping my cock, still sitting on the chair, as if mesmerized by the sight of the two naked beauties. The girls did not pay any attention to me but were busy looking at each other.

They then embraced, breast to breast; Ratna's nipples pressing into Geeta's breasts as Geeta's nipples pressed into Ratna.

"Oh my" said Geeta with a big grin, "You are so beautiful!" and trailed her fingers through the wet slit of Ratna, before putting the fingers in her mouth and sucking them clean as Geeta looked up into Ratna's eyes.

Both were now naked on the bed and lay down on their sides, facing each other. Both looked at each other tenderly, reached out and stroked each other softly, gently, arms, faces, breasts, nipples, stomachs, thighs, tension building, juices flowing, moaning until Geeta pushed Ratna onto her back, parted Ratna's legs, lay down between them and breathed in Ratna's smell, the smell of excited woman, looked at the little pink wings of Ratna's inner lips, wet, slick, extended her tongue, traced them down to Ratna's deep wet sheath and entered it, not too far but enough that Ratna was very aware, so aware that Ratna almost leaped off the bed.

Then Geeta traced back up the lips to the hard little shaft of Ratna's clit, sucking it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue while Ratna shuddered under her, Ratna's moans growing louder and louder, trembling and jerking repeatedly, until Ratna exploded in a huge climax, cum spraying all over her lover's face.

I nearly stood up, but controlled myself and sat back on the chair and exploded all over the place, my semen sprayed all around on the floor. Still my cock was not flaccid, its head still raised.

Geeta climbed up from Ratna's body and lay beside Ratna. Geeta's wet face next to Ratna, an enormous grin on Geeta's face.

"Well," Geeta spluttered, "thank you so much for nearly drowning me. What do you think, honey?"

"I simply don't know what to say. You make me so wet Geeta; I can't imagine a nicer person giving it to me. When I stop shaking, I'm going to make love to you." and Ratna hugged Geeta and kissed her and licked her wet face clean.

Both the girls again kissed each other, caressed each other, and stroked each other's bodies, loving every minute of it until Ratna felt recovered and whispered into Geeta's ear "I'm going to make love to you as my imagination tells me to do it. Okay with you?"

"Ooh, I'm looking forward to this. Go ahead honey. How do you want me?"

"Anyway I can, Geeta, but just lie down on your back for now!"

Geeta rolled onto her back, giggling, parted her legs and Ratna knelt between her spread feet. Ratna raised one foot and gently kissed the toes, one after the other, sucking them into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue.

Ratna kissed the sole of Geeta's foot, running her tongue along it, making Geeta giggle before slowly kissing her ankle, her calf, giving soft nibbling kisses. Then Ratna started kissing Geeta on the soft skin at the back of the knee then slower, teasing, sucking, licking, kissing along the inside of her thigh, getting closer and closer to the wetness and softness that awaited Ratna at the junction of Geeta's thighs.

The smell of woman was strong now as Geeta was producing juices in quantity from her open, pink and dripping pussy but neither the smell nor taste bothered Ratna.

I could make out that Geeta's pussy lips were fully distended; the inner lips like little wings, wet, pink and open and Ratna simply couldn't resist flicking her tongue out and lapping at the juices leaking from its pink folds.

Ratna licked and sucked, rolling Geeta's clit between her thumb and forefinger, her tongue slipping into the depths of Geeta's open and willing sheath, thrusting in as far as it would go.

How I wished I was using my tongue instead of Ratna. As Ratna licked and sucked, I leaned forward on the chair to get a clear view. Then I saw Ratna slip the wet tip of a finger into the puckered, brown rosebud of Geeta's ass.

Geeta screamed, arced off the bed and collapsed back quivering as an enormous orgasm tore through her. She totally lost control of her pussy and sprayed cum all over Ratna's face.

Slowly Ratna crawled up the bed and fell into Geeta's arms.

"Well" Geeta panted, when she could talk "did you like that?"

"I love it, just love it. It's not something I ever thought of doing, but now I've done it I'm wondering how I ever got along without it. Beats masturbation all to hell!" which sent us into fits of laughter at the thought.

They both kissed and hugged some more and after a quick visit to the toilet, they approached towards me. I was still sitting on the chair, still mesmerized by the wonderful scenes of both the girls making love to each other, my cock still erect even after spewing my love juices all over the floor.

They looked up at me and Ratna said, "You have kept your promise."

Geeta said, "You are really sweet," then addressing Ratna said, "Yes Ratna, he has kept his promise, he deserves to be rewarded."

Ratna nodded and holding my hand said, "Get up," and leading me took me to the bed. They made me sit on the edge of the bed.

Again both the girls looked at one another and Geeta said looking at the clock, "We have hardly 30 minutes", and then holding Ratna's hand sat down kneeling in front of me.

Ratna reached forward and took my erect cock in her hands and pressed it lovingly. Geeta bent forward and kissed the mushroom head of my cock, flicking her tongue lightly.

"Isn't he really regal looking?" asked Ratna.

Geeta replied huskily, "Yes, ready to shoot his ammunition for making love and not war."

Ratna giggled and said, "The ammunition is tasty."

Geeta enquired, "You tasted him?"

Ratna nodded her head and said, "Yesterday night, I took his cock in my mouth, the first cock in my life, and made him shoot his love potion in my mouth and lovingly swallowed it."

Geeta whispered pleadingly, "Will you let me taste him now?"

Ratna kissed Geeta and said, "My dear sister, you are welcome to taste him now, but let me also take his lovely manhood in my mouth and suck him."

Saying this, both the girls brought their tongue out and started licking my cock together. I was floating blissfully in space, unable to co-ordinate my body movements. I felt a pair of hands priming my cock gently, and another pair of hands fondling my balls and squeezing them playfully.

I could see Ratna engulfing my cock inside her mouth and bobbing her head up and down the shaft, each movement resulting in her tongue stroking the shaft vigorously. Then she removed her mouth from my cock and holding Geeta's head guided her head towards my taut cock.

Geeta opened her mouth wide and holding my prick, slid my cock head into her mouth. She held on in that position for a fraction and then slowly took my cock deeper into her mouth. Her lips were spread wide, her tongue moving all along the shaft and underside of my cock.

I could feel Ratna bending down more and licking my ball sac, taking one ball at a time in her mouth and sucking it. Meanwhile, Geeta started bobbing her head up and down over my cock, sucking and licking furiously.

I just had no control over my body. My balls were contracting painfully, my stomach muscles refusing to co-ordinate with my efforts to control them.

That is the time, Ratna put a finger on my anus and gently rubbed the puckered hole and I burst out like a clogged hose, thrusting my cock deep into Geeta's mouth and started ejaculating my seed spray after spray into Geeta's throat and mouth.

Geeta swallowed the first two mouth loads and then opened her mouth and received my next two- three offerings on her tongue. By then Ratna had risen and was watching Geeta. Geeta bent towards Ratna and kissed her on her lips, their mouth opening, tongues wrapping against each other, while they shared the hot sperm together.

Some juices were dribbling out of Geeta's lips and chin. Ratna licked and cleaned Geeta's face and then again bent down and licked my cock clean.

They got up, pulled me into the bed and lay down beside me and hugged me lovingly, their arms and legs wrapped on my body, all three of us still naked.

I put my hands on Geeta's slit to enter my fingers in her cunt, but she removed my hands and said, "Koushik, I am really very sore, please not now. Let us just relax for some time."

I looked at Ratna and she grimaced and said, "I am also sore."

I smiled and hugged the two beauties on either side of me and kissed them one by one.

We lay their on the bed for about half an hour, making love chats and feeling each others body heat. The time was approaching 5:30 PM. The girls got up and dressed and left for their evening work.

I woke up late in the evening, wondering where I was. As I lay there I remembered all the days' events and a sort of happiness engulfed me that I had never felt before.

rahuldg
rahuldg
31 Followers