All Comments on 'The Time Has Come'

by story_lein

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

All these fantasy stories should be written like this one. I hope you keep up your erotic writing.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

An outstanding birthday present---a load of your sperm in her womb, making a baby....

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

An outstanding birthday present---a load of your sperm in her womb, making a baby....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

A young, reluctant tart with a pussy full of sperm that makes her a mommy!!! What a great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That Wiley Hymen, hiding away so deep!!

Your story states "Slowly I moved the tip to her virgin canal and pushed slightly. She stiffened. I pulled back and pushed again, moving just a bit deeper. I continued to work my cock in and out, going deeper till I hit her hymen."

Please note, the hymen is NOT deep inside the vagina, but at it's entrance!

This is a good story but spoiled (for me at least) by this common inaccuracy that seems to be included in many "first time" stories on this website. You have all the other anatomical details correct, so you need to be correct with this item as well, unless you are writing for the "Non Human" section. Thank you and please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous