The Toes That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Well, Tom - or should I say Mr. Footman? - there is a way you can help."

"Oh, Lynn, the way you just said that sounded perfectly wicked. What are you up to?"

"Well, now, Tom, it's not my idea at all, but yours. Your idea was to be my foot pamperer and get me all turned on and then send me off to jump Michael, right?"

"Right," he agreed, "that still sounds good to me."

"All right, then, let's do just that. Just before I leave work, come back to my office. I want your best toe sucking...even better than your trial run...for about an hour. A full hour. I want that mouth of yours to drive my feet crazy again. I want to be squirming and biting my lip when I leave here and go to Michael's. Can you handle that or is it too tall an order for you?"

"Are you kidding?!!" Tom was almost bellowing with laughter on the other end, "that's been my dream for years, Lynn! If I passed on an offer like that, I'd have to kill myself!! I'd suck your toes for a lot more than just an hour, Lynn.....anytime!"

She was already squirming. And she caught herself licking her lips yet again. But Tom interrupted.

"But, Lynn, what if Michael happens by your office while I'm giving you toe?"

"Don't worry about Michael. I'll make sure he's out of the building before we get started. That's not a problem. You just make sure that great mouth of yours, and that hot, wiggly tongue is ready for my feet. I want to be so hot that I jump Michael as soon as I get to his place. If I can rock his boat enough, maybe I won't even have to try to come up with any explanations at all. And, if I do have to, I'm sure he'll believe he turns me on more now just because of the way I'm attacking him again! Oh, this could be just perfect!"

"Perfect for me, too, Lynn. Yum! So, what time do you want my lips locked on your toes?"

"Mmmm....locked on my toes," she repeated, "oooh, I like the sound of that. Let's say about 4:30. I should be able to make sure Michael's gone by then. How's 4:30 for you?"

"Fine by me. I'll be there," he said, and then added, "Wow...I can't believe it. I've been pining over your feet for years, and now in one day I get to worship them twice! There is a God!"

Lynn laughed, squirming at the same time. Just the thought of Tom's tongue and teeth on her toes was making her fidget again. Oh, yes, Michael would definitely meet the Tiger-Lady again.

"Okay, then, 4:30 it is. When you come in, check to make sure no one sees you, and then lock the door like before. Then," she giggled, "I want my toe boy to get to work on my feet."

"Not a problem, Lynn. I'm willing to bet that when I'm done with your feet, poor Mikey won't know what hit him. Now, I've got to get some work done. Being a peeping Tom is really making my workload back up."

"You just make sure your work is caught up by 4:30."

"Oh, don't you worry.....it will be."

"All right, then," she laughed, almost giggling with anticipation, "see you later,Tom. Don't disappoint me."

"I won't. You can take that to the bank...mmmmmmmm....can't wait," he said, making lip-smacking sounds.

They were both laughing as they hung up their respective phones. Lynn was imagining Tom's mouth around her toes, sucking, tongue playing boldly, and then the fantasy switches to Michael. Sweet, sexy Michael, his firm manhood pleasing her long into the night. She actually pinched herself, wondering how all this could have happened. Earlier today she thought her feet were destined to be mostly neglected, her toes never entering a hot, sexy mouth again. And now, just a few hours later, she had a wonderfully gifted foot worshipper on one hand, and a hot young stud on the other, each satisfying specific needs. Wow, she thought, someone must really be smiling on her.

The clock seemed to almost be in suspended animation. Whenever Lynn looked at it, it seemed only a minute or two had passed. She forced herself to complete her daily tasks, keeping her mind busy so as not to permit Michael or Tom to enter her thoughts at all. She had called Michael and told him she had a surprise for him, and that he should be waiting for her at his place at exactly 6:00 pm....no excuses. Expecting to be visited by his insatiable vixen again, he was only too willing to comply. Lynn made sure to watch when his sleek Integra purred out of the parking lot. Phase one was complete.

Eventually, finally, 4:30 arrived. But no Tom. Lynn was getting impatient. She was about to call Tom's extension, but when she reached for the phone, it jangled and made her jump. Picking up the handset, she placed it to her ear. Tom's familiar voice slipped into her ear, but was immediately cut off.

"What's wrong?" she asked, wanting to shout "Why aren't you here?!!"

"Slight change of plans, Lynn. Relax, you'll like it."

"What?!! We agreed.......!"

"Relax....trust me. You'll like it."

"Tom, come on, I really don't have time....."

"Lynn, remember the old offices?"

"Yes," she said curtly, trying not to scream.

"Well, come on over to the old offices, okay? I have a surprise for you. It'll only take you a couple of minutes to get here. Trust me, okay?"

"All right, Tom...but this better be good. You just might lose tootsie privileges if you mess up tonight for me."

"Relax, Lynn. I swear, this'll get you hot. I promise. Mikey'll probably be dead meat cause you're gonna kill him with sex. Just come on over."

"Okay, Tom....I'll be right there. Don't you dare go anywhere!"

She hung up the phone and was out the door in five seconds or less. True to Tom's estimate, it took her just a couple of minutes to reacquaint herself with their old offices. This section of the building had now been remodeled and most of it was abandoned for some mysterious future use. The hallways were deserted as were the old rooms. The sound of her heels echoed in the empty halls. Memory took her back to the old office she once shared with Tom. She smiled at those memories...remembering how far she'd come.

As she reached for the doorknob, she prayed Tom was in there and this wasn't some idiotic joke. Oddly, she knocked first.

"That you, Lynn? Come on in," came Tom's voice.

She opened the door, slowly, and peered in. The room was dark...except for the candles...many of them.. and there was the scent of flowers. In the glow of the candles, Tom's mouth - that talented mouth - smiled up at her. When she saw the way the room had been set up, she smiled......sighed.....and tingled with anticipation. As Lynn slowly closed the door behind her, she saw that her first assessment of the number of candles was slightly in error. There were quite a few, but not nearly as many as she thought. The number appeared much larger due to the placement of three four foot high mirrors arranged in a semi-hexagon with about five candles in front of each. The infinity effect of the mirrors reflecting each other made it appear that the room was filled with candles when, in fact, it was not. Tom sat in front of one of the side mirrors. He was holding his hand out toward the center mirror, gesturing to Lynn to go that way. In front of that center mirror the five candles were held up higher than the candles in front of the two side mirrors. It appeared as if they were on some kind of tri-level shelf, which was covered in a pale blue silky material, which shimmered with shades of green and aqua in the flickering candle light. In front of the candles was a pile of pillows arranged in a semicircle, these too covered in the shimmering blue-green material. Nearest the candles, the pillows were stacked higher, which looked to Lynn to be the perfect head rest. Then, in front of the pile of pillows, stretching toward her, was more of the silky material, but flat on the floor as if nothing was beneath it but floor. At the end of this stretch of material, closest to her, was what appeared to be another pile of pillows, almost as high as the ones forming the head rest. The entire room glowed blue, green and muted yellow, and every inch of it seemed to dance with flickering yellow flame. And there was the most delicious scent of Lilac. Lynn was, to say the least, stupefied. "My God, Tom....what's all this?" she asked, eyes scanning the scene and nostrils rejoicing. "Sit down right here, Lynn. I'll explain as we go along," he replied, already busying himself with some unseen chore. "I thought you were going to worship my feet, not lead me in a bong session," she laughed. Nonetheless, she walked over to where he indicated. "I am going to worship your feet, Lynn, trust me. But I know how much romance and proper setting pleases women, so I wanted to do more than just gobble your toes. You said you wanted me to get you so hot that you jump Michael as soon as you walk through his door, right? Well, I figure that between me pleasing your feet and a nice, romantic atmosphere, you might drive your car right into his apartment and yank him into your front seat and have your way with him!" He laughed softly and reached behind him, to the side of the mirror he sat in front of. Suddenly, the room was filled with soft, quiet music. "Sit down in the middle of the pillows, Lynn." "Wow.....you really went to a lot of trouble," she observed, stepping onto the silky material between the pillows. "That's right. That's the head rest right there. The pillows on the sides are to rest your arms on if you want to. There's only one pillow for you to sit on, but I made it the fluffiest one I could find. Those pillows down there are to prop your legs up on. Yeah, well, it wasn't that much trouble. It only took me about thirty minutes to collect all this stuff. That's why I was a few minutes late calling you..sorry." Lynn sat down on the center pillow and found it plenty soft enough indeed. She leaned back against the makeshift head rest and sunk into cushiony comfort. Between the softly glowing candles, the Lilac scent, the plush pillows and the softly drifting music, she relaxed almost at once. "Jesus, Tom, don't apologize. What's a few minutes compared to all the trouble you went to for me? This is fantastic! I love it." "Thanks, Lynn, I'm really glad you like it. I thought it might be too hokey for you." "No way, Tom....this is wonderful. But, if I fall asleep, please wake me up in time for my date with Michael, okay?" "You better not fall asleep, Lynn. This is meant to turn you on, not put out your lights. It's a romantic setting, designed to stimulate your senses, relax you all the way down to your ankles, so that everything that happens below your ankles will seem that much more intense to you. At least I hope that's what'll happen," he added with a chuckle. "Well, it certainly has a very good start to it," she proclaimed, to Tom's satisfaction. "Hmmm," she looked down at her feet, "speaking of comfort, it's time to remove these." She put one foot behind the other, with the toe tip of one shoe on the heel of the other, and began to push the heel off her foot. She figured Tom couldn't worship her feet with the shoes on, after all. "Wait!" Tom said, trying to keep his voice down. He reached over and grabbed her ankle with one hand. "Don't take them off yet," he smiled, "that should be your foot man's job. I don't want you to do anything but relax and enjoy, okay?" "Um....sure, Tom," she smiled back at him, "but soon, okay? I'm very eager to get these shoes off and get my feet some comfort...and," her smile became wicked, "some erotic attention." "Sorry, Lynn, I'm almost ready." "What the devil are you doing over there, anyway?" "Just getting the lotion ready. Remember I said I wanted your sensations to be more intense? Well, I found a lotion that has alcohol in it. It's not a massage oil. It's got both alcohol and oils in it, though. What it does is, when the alcohol evaporates, it cools the feet a little...not a lot...just a little. But there's oil in it so your feet don't get dried out from it. Anyway, while the alcohol is evaporating and cooling your foot, that's when I'm going to start licking and sucking it. If it works the way I hope it will, it should make the sensation of my warm mouth on your toes that much more intense. I have no clue if it'll work, but I hope so. Now, put your legs up on the pillows down at your feet....and I'll get started." Lynn lifted her legs, putting her legs on the pillows, which seemed firmer than she would expect a pile of pillows to be. Tom lifted her legs from under her ankles and adjusted the pillows so that they were under the spaces behind her knees, and her calves were elevated at about a forty-five degree angle. "Is that comfortable?" he asked, ready to adjust again if needed. "That's fine," she replied. "Great. And now, Lynn, I'm going to try to drive you crazy so you can attack your honey. Am I insane or what?" he sighed. Lynn felt a twinge of sadness for him, but then realized he was getting most of what he wanted...her feet....and the entire situation was so far working out for all parties concerned. Her reply was simply, "Mmmmm........drive me crazy, foot boy." Tom took his time removing her shoes, delighting in the slow revealing of her beautiful feet. He sighed as each foot became bare and free. Lynn, her feet once again having escaped the confines of her shoes, wiggled and flexed her toes, sighing. "Oh, thank God," she said. With her shoes off, Lynn could now see her painted toes. With the angle her legs were at, she could see that her happy peds were just about even with Tom's face as he sat there at her feet. She was amused - and slightly aroused - by the sight of Tom's lips and nose just beyond and slightly above her toes. The angle of the leg pillows had turned out to be perfect after all. "Mmm.....are Lynn's pretty feet a little hot? Here, let me take care of that right now," Tom broke her reverie. He leaned forward, cupping his hands around her right foot. He took a deep breath, then formed his lips into a small "o", keeping his lips only parted slightly, and then blew the air out hard between them. He held his mouth not more than an inch from the bottom of her foot and blew that air all along her sole and then moved up to her toes. He spread her toes apart gently with his fingers and blew between them, giving her toes a gentle massage as he did. With her toes being spread apart, Lynn could see Tom's lips moving up and down behind them, and could feel the cool air rushing between and around her toes. It was cute and fun and mildly stimulating, but hardly enough to make her jump Michael like a frothing she-cat. Still, she enjoyed the attention of it all, and smiled throughout Tom's cooling of both her soles and all ten toes. "There, your feet seem a little cooler now. That any better?" "Oh, yes, that's much better. But when does that mouth get a little closer to my toes?" "Ahh, soon enough, my dear...soon enough," he winked. She saw him pour some lotion into the palms of his hands. He rubbed his hands together, feeling the alcohol cool them. Yes, he thought, this just might be fun after all. Not wanting to lose the coolness of the lotion, he quickly started rubbing the lotion all over Lynn's right foot, beginning with the sides of her foot. She sighed at the slight, tingling coolness of it. Before the coolness could dissipate, Tom quickly leaned into her foot, and began to lick the sides of it in short, quick licks. As hoped, the stark contrast between cool lotion and hot tongue had Lynn sighing and smiling broadly. While he licked the sides of her foot, one of his hands kept busy rubbing the cool lotion on her instep. Again, before it could evaporate, he lowered her foot so he could lick all along her instep. His head moved back and forth as his tongue slid warmly along her instep from ankle to toes. But what most impressed Lynn, and made that familiar tingle return, was the glazed look in Tom's eyes. He was again totally into her foot. Tom continued to rub lotion onto her foot, moving from place to place, licking, kissing and just rubbing his lips along different parts of it, letting his breath warm the places where the lotion had been rubbed in. Lynn was loving this because not only was her foot being gently massaged, but an adoring man was feasting on every inch of it. Yes, she was beginning to feel the wetness between her legs. Her teeth captured her bottom lip and held it while she watched Tom's hands, lips and tongue warming her foot. He saved the best for last. Her toes were screaming for attention by now. And Tom had no intention of ignoring them. He rubbed a moderate amount of the cooling lotion all around and between her toes. The coolness alone felt good, but Tom had other plans for those animated toes. He quickly licked all her toes, rapidly sending his tongue over each toe one by one, making sure to warm each one before the cooling effect could subside. His tongue tasted every nook and cranny from small toe to big, the warmth of his mouth and breath finally counteracting the coolness of the lotion. Lynn was beginning to squirm a little. But Tom didn't stop there. He held Lynn's foot and massaged more lotion into her toes, firmly, hoping to soothe them as well as suck them. No sooner had his cool fingers moved away from her toes than his mouth again surrounded toe after toe, sucking and lightly chewing. He'd done it so fast that there was an even greater contrast between coolness and mouth heat than before. Lynn watched as he literally worshipped each toe, lavishing each one with complete attention and total worship. Tom was sucking Lynn's toes so heatedly that he wasn't even stopping to catch his breath. He was lost in, consumed by, her foot. When his teeth weren't busy on a toe, his tongue was, or his lips were sucking as they slid along a toe from tip to base. At one point he got so carried away that he shoved her foot into his mouth so far that she could see his upper lip surrounding her foot almost a third of the way up her instep! And with that foot in his mouth he sucked hard and his tongue slithered around and between her toes. It seemed like his mouth was on speed, his tongue experiencing an adrenaline rush, and his sucking.....God, his sucking was fantastic! Every toe was tingling...warm and wet from his mouth....and the tingling seemed to be conducted like electricity all the way up to Lynn's moistened bush. Suddenly, Tom had to stop. He needed air. He sat back, still holding Lynn's foot, and gasped for air. But Lynn was into it now. She was getting hot, too hot to brook any interruptions in her pleasure. Her actions became controlled by lust. She wanted her toes back in Tom's mouth.......now! "God, Lynn, your feet are unbelievable!" He gasped as he continued to suck for air. To her heated brain, Tom's open, gasping mouth was an invitation. It was empty, and it should have her toes in it. Smiling wickedly, licking her lips, she lifted her free foot and shoved it toward Tom's mouth. To hell with the lotion....she wanted her toes sucked! Her aim was fairly, but not completely, accurate. Her first two toes scored a direct hit, the two of them burying themselves in the corner of his hot, wet mouth. The other three toes, sadly, dangled outside, with the corner of his mouth having slid between her second and third toes. This wasn't good enough. She pulled her foot back only far enough to strike again, and this time succeeded in burying all five toes in his mouth. It all happened so quickly that Tom hardly knew what was happening, and had no time to avoid the attack even if he'd wanted to. Lynn was so happy to have a foot back in his mouth, and get some attention to her other foot in the process, that she wiggled her toes and pushed her foot in further. Tom finally realized what was happening, and noting that the reason for the foot attack on his open mouth was because Lynn was indeed getting hot, he went along with it happily. He dropped her other foot back down onto the pillows and concentrated on this new intruder into his mouth. He lavished the toes with every bit of oral attention as he had the first foot. Lynn was by now getting so turned on that she was taking the initiative, pushing her foot into his mouth, moving it so that a desired toe was available to be sucked. Tom, knowing how aroused Lynn was becoming, eagerly complied with her every wish. He sucked whatever toe she wanted him to. "Oh, God, that feels so good, Tom! Suck there......that one! Yes! Suck it hard! Chew on it! Oh, yeah, Tom........suck my toes!!! You adorable little toe boy, you!" She was holding her head between her hands, mouth open, breathing hard and gasping for air herself. "Oh, I knew I was right to let you be my foot man! Your mouth knows just where to go! My toes are yours forever, Tom! Oh, this is wonderful! I'm going to hump Michael raw!" Tom couldn't help but laugh around her toes, but he didn't have the nerve to stop sucking. He sucked her toes so hard and long that his lips started to get tired and his tongue sore. But he didn't care. Lynn was squirming and moaning and praising his mouth, and he didn't want that to end. He even noticed that Lynn's hands had moved from her head. One was rubbing a breast, lightly pinching a nipple through her clothing, while the other was pressing and rubbing between her thighs. Oh, yeah, Mikey boy was in trouble. The final straw for Lynn was when she happened to look into one of the side mirrors. The infinity effect was still there, this time not only showing large numbers of candles, but also multiple reflected images of Tom sucking her foot, her toes going in and out of his mouth into infinity. She looked down to see him sucking her toes in the flesh, then looked from one side mirror to the other, seeing him sucking those same toes from two more angles, Tom after Tom sucking toe after toe....... Suddenly, Lynn yanked her foot from Tom's mouth. When his disappointed eyes focused on her face, he could see she was flushed even in the amber glow of the candles. Her hair was a mess from the pillows and from her own hands. Her eyes were wide and she was trying to collect herself. "I have to go now," she said abruptly. "But...?" Tom stammered.....and then he realized. He'd accomplished his task. Lynn was hornier than a bull rhino and she was getting herself ready for phase two.....the humping of Michael. While he was sad to have any contact with Lynn end, he was happy that he'd been able to make her horny...as per their plan. Lynn was a whirlwind once again as she kicked and crawled her way out of the plush pillows. Tom watched carefully to make sure none of the candles got knocked over in the flurry of activity. Lynn was looking around as if something was missing and she couldn't leave without it. But she couldn't seem to figure out what that something was. Then it hit her. "Tom.....my shoes......where are they! Help me find them! I have to go now! Tom.....where the hell are my shoes?!!!!" She sounded irritated, but Tom knew it was just the energized hormones screaming. He quickly leaned down and picked up her shoes. "Here, Lynn....they're right here," he couldn't help but laugh, but did so quietly so as not to upset her. "Oh, God, thanks........thanks, Tom." She hopped around, trying to tame her wild hair and slip on a shoe at the same time. Then she forced the other shoe on while smoothing out her clothes. All the while Tom noticed she was clenching her legs together. Oboy....Mikey was a dead man. "I really have to go, Tom. Sorry to jump up so abruptly...but I have to go.....now!" He laughed openly now. "I know, Lynn......you go give Mikey a good ride now. He's gonna love it! If he survives, that is." Still flushed, Lynn rushed for the door. Just as her hand touched the knob, she turned to Tom. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard, on the mouth. His head reeled. "Thank you, Tom. You really came through for me. Michael is gonna get his wish tonight....in spades!" And then, just before leaving, she added with a sly smile, "You're one helluva foot guy, you know that, Tom? My feet are yours anytime, hon.....I mean that." Tom smiled a satisfied smile. He started to say how much that meant to him, but Lynn's presence in the room was already a memory. Suddenly, the room felt cold. Lynn made it from the abandoned section of the building through the new wing and to her car in sixty seconds flat. She threw herself into the front seat and looked quickly at her watch. Wow, she'd have to hurry. She had wanted to stop and freshen up before going to Michael's, but there wouldn't be time. Ha! Who was she kidding? In the state she was in, she couldn't stop if she wanted to. If Michael wasn't naked and inside her in fifteen minutes or less, she was going to explode! She screeched out of the parking lot, hoping that all the police were in the coffee and donut shops. "I'm coming for you, Michael," she thought breathlessly, "You want your tiger lady again? Well, you got her. She's coming for you. Oh,yes, Michael......she's coming for you.......batten down the hatches, my studly knight!" Thankfully, there were no radar police between Lynn's office and Michael's apartment. If there had been, she'd have certainly gotten a ticket....and probably a hefty one at that. Squirming about and clenching her thighs together on the front seat, and biting her lower lip for almost the entire distance, Lynn sighed a long sigh of relief as she pulled into the driveway leading to the rear of Michael's place. As she got out of the car, her purse caught on the corner edge of the window. She wasn't in the mood to play games with her purse or the car, so she yanked hard on it and the thin leather strap broke. She didn't even seem to notice as she strode purposefully to Michael's back door, the purse dangling in her hand by the one side of the strap still attached to it. Michael must have seen her pull up in his driveway, because as she neared his door, it opened and there he stood, smiling and with his arms out to embrace her. She strode up to him and grabbed him by either side of his neck, pulling his face to hers, locking her lips on his. She sucked on his lips and thrust her tongue deep inside the warm, moist cavern of his mouth. Michael was taken by surprise again, and his outstretched arms flailed until his hands came into contact with the door frame, where his fingers grabbed on for dear life. After nearly sucking Michael's face into her mouth, Lynn backed off, panting. Her eyes were gleaming with deep, internal fire and they fixated on Michael's wide eyes. She spoke clearly and sharply, "You..... naked........now!" she said, her eyes not leaving his. And Michael could see she meant business. He smiled broadly even as he backed up into the apartment. As he was backpedaling, he felt a light shove as Lynn brushed past him. She had already tossed her maimed purse across the room, and was in the process of stripping. Articles of clothing were merely a blur as they sailed across the room in different directions, some landing on the floor, some on furniture, and some elsewhere. Michael watched in a daze as her bra miraculously landed on a coat hook and dangled there proudly. And he noted with amusement that one of her shoes had landed on top of a bottle of beer - not causing it to so much as wobble - the toe nestled comfortably over the top, where less than five minutes earlier Michael's lips had been enjoying the frothing brew. "What is taking you so long, Michael?!" came a very irritated voice from the already totally naked Lynn. Eyes blazing, that naked form was advancing on him as it had done earlier in his office. But this wildcat was even less disposed to wasting time than had the earlier incarnation. As Michael had only gotten three of his shirt buttons opened, Lynn felt he needed assistance.....but she had no patience for unbuttoning when her need was so great. Grasping either side of Michael's shirt, she pulled outward hard and fast, the ripping noise surprising Michael almost as much as the act itself. Buttons popped and sailed about the room, and for several seconds after his shirt was completely open he could still hear them ricocheting off walls and various other objects. Lynn's mouth was again firmly planted against his, while her hands continued the disrobement process. Yanking his shirt from his pants, she then tugged it backward, pulling it halfway down Michael's upper arms. The shirt bunched up around his biceps and effectively bound his arms so he could barely move them. But before his mind could fully register the event, he found himself once more being pushed backward as Lynn kissed him and clawed at his clothes and body. Lynn's hands and mouth barely missed a beat when the two entangled lovers tumbled onto the floor in front of Michael's sofa. One hand fondled and explored his bare chest while the other tugged insistently at the fly of his pants. Suddenly, serpentlike, Lynn reared back as if she were going to lunge back down and bite him. But she merely bit her lip again as she lifted Michael's legs one at a time to yank off his shoes and socks and toss them aside as she had her own clothing. She dropped the second de-clothed foot back to the floor, but before it had even landed she was already tugging at the waist of Michael's unzipped pants. Grinning and chuckling now, he lifted his hips off the floor to help Lynn strip him. She stood up and pulled at his pants as if her life depended on it. Michael watched her naked form with an approving eye....breasts bouncing as she tugged, lush lips pursed with the effort, her well-formed hips jolting as the stubborn pants finally surrendered. A final lunge and Lynn had grabbed his briefs, yanking so hard on them that she lifted Michael's bottom off the floor without his help this time, his cheeks thumping back down to the floor as she slid the briefs quickly down thighs, calves and over the ankles to freedom. And when at last he was completely naked before her - with the exception of his shirt which still held his arms pinned against his sides - Lynn again leered down at him. Her eyes were fixed on his rigid member and her tongue licked her lips gleefully. Michael suddenly felt like a thick, juicy steak sizzling deliciously on a grill while a starving woman eyed it hungrily. Michael had no illusions here. He was Lynn's dinner......her meal.....her sustenance. And the thought of it made him both smile....and swell. Lynn pounced on him like a panther. She briefly sucked his nipples - hard - and licked his chest and belly. But it was that juicy, throbbing piece of meat she hungered for. She kissed and licked it from base to tip, her hot mouth and wet tongue making it expand and enlarge from second to second. Michael was in his own private la-la land as Lynn's mouth gave him intense pleasure. He could only find the strength every so often to lift his head enough to look down and watch her sucking him. Her mouth was full of him and her head was moving up and down as her mouth slid along his throbbing shaft. But Lynn had needs of her own. And while having Michael's burning cock in her mouth was making her crazy, it wasn't taking care of the irritating itch between her legs. No, that's something Michael would have to do for her. Michael, his mind dizzy and foggy from the events unfolding between his legs, was staring openmouthed up at the ceiling. He could only hazily see the overhead light as sucking lips and hot tongue did their wondrous work on his primed cannon. But, suddenly, that overhead light went dark. A shadow had crossed it and blotted it out like a sneaky thundercloud on a summer day. Smiling, Michael knew where the light had gone. Above him where the hazy light had been, now hovered Lynn's steaming mound. Without stopping her delicious work at his groin for so much as a second, she had worked her way around his body so that she had come to straddle him. Her knees were at his sides, each pressing against one of Michael's shirt-bound upper arms. Her thighs climbed lusciously from those knees up along his naked chest and met at her succulent sex, which hovered tantalizingly above his smiling face. Where his vision had been hazy moments before, it now became crystal clear. His eyes took in every pink fold and glistening pubic hair of that enticing slit. As Lynn sucked at his groin, her bottom and the juicy treat between her thighs wiggled inches above his face. He could see every wet detail of it and he longed to kiss it. He wanted to reach up with his hands and part those silken lips with his fingers, tasting between them with his famished lips and tongue. But, his arms were still pinned beneath him, trapped in his half-removed shirt. As suddenly as it had appeared above him, Lynn's sex now plunged downward, landing with expert aim on his previously pouting lips. Lynn's scent washed over him. His face was bathed in radiant heat, and sweet folds of moist flesh pressed themselves moistly against his grateful lips. Michael's mouth opened to allow his tongue to taste Lynn's succulent treasure. In response to that probing tongue, Lynn's hips pushed down harder, crushing Michael's mouth with her dripping pussy. They both moaned at the same time, Lynn around Michael's throbbing penis, Michael into Lynn's steaming sex. Michael's sucking lips and licking tongue were seemingly scratching an annoying itch for Lynn, and she unconsciously helped that act along. She pushed her sweet flower even harder against Michael's pleasuring mouth, squirming and grinding into his face. She could hear him gasping for air, but she was too hot, too inflamed with lust, to care. She only knew that she needed release....and soon. And Michael's face where it was felt so, so good.... Lynn, still grinding and squirming on Michael's face, bent back to the task of tasting his magnificent manhood. She licked it hungrily, sucked it maniacally, then licked and squeezed his tightening testicles. She was indeed making a meal out of him...as he was of her.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
1...456789