The Toes That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

"Are you ready, Grasshopper?" Tom chuckled. "Yes, master.....teach me the ways," Michael replied, also with a chuckle. "All right, then, first we begin with long, slow licks......all around the foot, ending at the base of the toes. You want to lick all around the toes....tease them and make them want more." He lifted Lynn's foot and licked along her sole, the sides and the instep, carefully avoiding the toes. He then licked all around the toes, letting his tongue only touch the very bases of the toes but not the toes themselves. Lynn's toes wiggled and seemed to be seeking out his tongue, but he kept his tongue away from them....for now. "You see how her eager toes try to grab my tongue? Now you do it." Michael did exactly what he saw Tom do. Lynn's toes again flexed and fanned, searching for tongue. "Oh, my God, stop teasing, guys. C'mon, suck my little piggies." Tom smiled and shrugged, "What do you think, Mike? Should we give those pink little piggies a nice warm place to play?" Michael teasingly flicked his tongue at the tips of Lynn's toes, grinning wickedly as he did. "I guess we should. After all, she's been a good girl. I suppose we could suck her toes for her. Show me the best way to make her crazy. I want her to jump me again and really fuck my brains out." "Ahhh....yes, Grasshopper. I will teach you how to summon the Catlady." The two men were obviously having fun torturing and teasing Lynn. But the expectation all the teasing caused was a turn on in itself...such delicious anticipation. And then it happened. First Tom's mouth closed about a single toe. Michael's mouth followed suit. In no time, two warm, wet mouths were all over Lynn's toes, sucking, licking, chewing, nibbling....every inch of every toe. She could only sit back and sigh as lips and tongues slipped and groped from toe to toe. She shuddered and moaned throughout, and Michael's schooling lasted well over an hour. At the end of that hour Lynn's moans became throaty cries and her hands clasped over her mouth as she stifled heated screams. The final straw was when she looked down to her feet and saw the two bobbing heads, the four hardworking lips and the two slithering and probing tongues moving madly around and between her toes. She could hold back no longer. With a shudder and quake, she screamed into her hands and she lifted her hips off the sofa. Her orgasm was intense. She yanked her feet away from the two mouths, strictly from reflex, not from desire to do so. She held her thighs tightly together with her toes gripping the edge of the sofa cushion as she came. She squirmed and shivered, and felt muscles contract repeatedly between her legs. She bit her lip and one finger with it. And all the while the two men watched with satisfied smiles. As she rocked in the throes of her climax, Michael and Tom high-fived each other. A job well done....by both teacher and student. While Lynn was still shaking and reeling on the sofa, Tom leaned over to Michael and whispered to him. "I do believe you can handle it from here. Just remember what I showed you, and any time you want to get her crazy again you'll know what to do. I'm going to leave you to your Catlady. Have fun, Mikey." As Tom stood up to leave, Lynn was already eyeing Michael. Her eyes were fixed on him, and she was licking her lips. She grinned and changed position on the sofa, taking a stalking feline stance....crouching and watching her prey. Michael's eyes got wide with excitement. Reaching the door, Tom turned one last time to see Lynn flinging herself off the sofa and onto the lucky Michael, bringing him to the floor on his back, taking down her intended prey. The Catlady had arrived. As he closed the door, Tom couldn't tell where Lynn's face began and Michael's ended, such was the ferocity of their mouth-mashing kiss. He smiled, listening one last time to the grunts and squeals from inside the apartment. He knew that if Michael survived the night, he'd be only too happy to take good care of Lynn's toes from now on.....and not only be eager to do so, but enjoy every second of it. Tom felt good that he could bring about all this pleasure.....even if he would very likely no longer be part of it. Oh, well, he sighed, it was a blast while it lasted. As he walked down the street to his car, he looked back at Michael's apartment, just in time to see a bra flung against the inside of the front window, where it seemed to cling for the briefest moment and then slid downward out of sight. Oh, yeah, Tom thought, the Catlady had pounced. Good luck, Mikey, he thought as he got into his car and drove home........

END

EPILOG: This wasn't the end for Tom. Lynn and Michael were grateful for what he'd done for them. Michael decided he needed a lot more tutoring to improve and hone his skills, and Lynn loved the training sessions.

So, to thank Tom for his help in their relationship, they kept him on as Michael's tutor for a long, long time.

When Michael finally became a toe-tasting master, Lynn mentioned Tom to a female friend of hers, telling her about the whole foot thing. She set the two of them up, and not long afterwards her friend experienced first hand what Lynn had told her about. Tom had found the love of his life, a lady with painted toenails and soft, kissable soles....and all lived happily ever after...

"The Toes That Bind" copyright bacomicfan/mike, 2000

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers
1...456789