The Tortuous Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In what manner?" he asked, still breathing heavily himself.

"Um, with you behind me." She mumbled self-consciously.

He laughed. "Ah, that. Yes there are many ways I mean to enlighten you in regards to that, my bewitching seductress."

She smiled despite her uncomfortability in speaking so openly about the subject. "Will they be coming after us?" Elizabeth asked, suddenly startled by remembering that she was still in for another day of interrogation.

He rubbed his hand down the side of her body to rest over her hip, stilling her. "Gerald will keep them occupied for a while, he arranged a meeting with the minister and the magistrate to discuss the results of the water test. Be still and relax."

"What is going to happen now?" she asked, ignoring his suggestion.

He waited a moment before answering her, continuing to rub his hand up and down her side comfortingly. "I hope that the magistrate will be compelled by our evidence that you are not a witch, more than he is by the minister's scratch test with the girl. Gerald will attempt to convince him that a trial is not needed based on the interrogation thus far. If so, you will be free to go."

"And if he does not agree with him?"

"There will be a trial." She didn't like the odds that a trial would go her way with the way the interrogation had been going, and that was with John and Gerald on her side. She couldn't imagine what her fate would have been if John hadn't cared what had happened to her and done his job as he had originally planned.

"Thank you, John." she nearly whispered.

"That sounds awfully close to goodbye, Elizabeth. Do not give up on me now." He held her hip tightly as he spoke sternly, reproaching her tone.

"No, I trust you. It's just," she felt a tear slip from her eye to fall over down over her nose, "I thought I would die, I don't know what I would have done without you with me."

He kissed the top of her head. "You will never need to find out, my love. I'm going to get you out of this."

More tears streamed down her face at the unexpected endearment from him. "I love you, John. If I get out of this I want to come with you."

He turned her quickly in his arms, looking down at her seriously. "When we get out of here, I will not hear of you leaving my side again, my witch. You are mine." His mouth came down intensely capturing her own, demanding full possession of her. She fully acquiesced to his demands, giving him everything she had. His tongue invaded her mouth as his fingers seemed to be everywhere on her body at once, pinching her nipples, sliding over the sensitive skin of her ribs, gliding over the sensitive place he'd helped her to fully discover between her legs. Her own hands were frantic in reaction to the sensations that he was causing from her body. She grabbed his large wrist in an unsuccessful attempt at stopping the overwhelming feelings his fingers were generating.

His mouth moved away from hers and attacked her neck, lightly biting at the exposed sensitive tendons there. He flipped her fully on her back and loomed over her only a second before he thrust into her fully, taking her breath away from her at the sudden need to accommodate his large size. He pulled her legs up high, her thighs draped above his flexing forearms as he mercilessly invaded her body. She was completely vulnerable to him in this position. He thrust himself into her deeper than she realized was possible, pushing her legs up until she was folded in half on herself. Her fingers dug into his large shoulders in the attempt to ground herself. He was not gentle in his possession, and she loved every thrust of it.

Her body tightened around him until it felt like every muscle she possessed was in a tight state of flexion. He pushed through the resistance her body offered and sent her into exquisite spasms that started in her pelvis and ran up her entire body. As her head arched back into the blankets with the intensity of the sensations, he increased his speed even more until he was pounding into her at a rate that was just short of violent. He slammed his body into hers harshly and released himself into her deeply, frowning in what almost looked like pain.

"Mine," he groaned out. She wrapped her arms around him, trying to contain him.

In the aftermath her perception of various pains returned, including a new soreness deep between her legs. He rolled off of her, pulling her to lay on her side with her head resting on his chest. He squeezed her tightly to his side.

"You aren't leaving me," he stated decisively, almost more to himself than to her.

"No," she agreed.

"I wasn't sure you were still with me," he said softly, "when I pulled you out of the water. I was scared you were gone. More scared than I have been before." Though his tone lacked much outward emotion, he was exposing a vulnerability she had not seen in him before. She nuzzled into his chest.

"I was scared also," she said gently, "but after that, I heard your voice, and it helped me. You told me to trust you." She smiled into his chest.

He kissed her head gently. "Do you trust me, Elizabeth?"

She tilted her head up and looked into his bright green eyes. "With my life." She said seriously.

He smiled down at her. "My sweet, beautiful witch."

She laid in his arms, drifting in and out of sleep for a while. Eventually they got up and cleaned themselves, dressing in warmed dry clothes he had placed near the fire. Gerald knocked on the cell door before entering, her cheeks reddened with her assumption that he did so due to the possibility that she and John were in an indecent state. John stood and pulled the cell door open. Gerald walked in, bringing bread, meat, and ale. Elizabeth's stomach grumbled loudly at the sudden prospect of food. They ate in silence, though John and Gerald exchanged a knowing look regarding the question that no one wanted to address. After a while she couldn't help herself.

"What did the magistrate decide?" She turned towards Gerald who was refilling his cup with more ale.

He was silent as he drank the entire cup of ale. He finally spoke as he looked down into his empty cup. "There is to be a trial on the morrow."

John ran his hand through his hair in frustration and slammed his fist down into the table, shaking the utensils and causing Elizabeth to startle. "What was the purpose of today's test if they had already decided on their course of action?"

Gerald looked sadly at Elizabeth. "They have a new witness who states that they have seen you performing witchcraft."

She frowned. "Who?"

"Camilla Jones, your sister-in-law." Gerald answered.

12