The Toy Box Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla sighed again. "Oh Charles... go inside me now... I want you to..."

"Carla," Ben said seductively, "I’m sliding so easily into your wet vagina..."

Suddenly, Carla began to make a high, sharp hooting noise. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She was obviously coming, and her hoots continued for a very long minute. Then she cried, "Oh Charles, oh my goodness! You were wonderful. Did you come too?"

Ben did not come -- he’d barely had time to start stroking at all. He was about to lie and say he’d had an amazing orgasm when Carla interrupted him, talking fast and loud, angry. "Fucking call waiting! Son of a bitch! Charles, it’s for work, I’ve got to go. I’m so sorry! Please hang up, okay?" And she was gone.

The door burst open, and the four Boxers came into the room, laughing hard and falling over themselves as they landed on the beds. "Oh Carla!" Bernie shouted. "Oh Charles!" Bethany mocked. "Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!" They repeated the sound effect in unison like a sports chant, cracking up as they did.

Taggart said, "Grow up, people. You know we don’t make fun of the way people climax. No one wants to know they’re being judged right at the moment they most need to release their inhibitions. Are we clear?"

"Yessir," the three other members said, the way a child does when he’s reprimanded, joking with Taggart. But Ben suspected they’d never disobey Taggart’s direct orders; perhaps he had the ability to cast any member out of the club at the sign of an infraction.

"Ben, good work," Taggart said. "It’s obvious you’ve seduced a woman before. Have you ever had phone sex?"

"Once or twice, yeah."

"Well, if you or Karen would be interested in making some extra money, I know Michelle is always looking for talent."

Ben laughed. "No way. Tell her thanks, but my day job is stressful enough, and that’s WITHOUT any physical labor." His penis was starting to sting from a night of jerking off.

"Okay then," Taggart said. "Are you two ready to call it a night, or would you like to see what’s behind door number ten?"

Ben said, "I didn’t go through One through Nine just to leave. I’m ready for Act Ten, too."

"Fine. Just collect your date in the other room, and we can begin."

Ben went back into the living room where he found Karen lying on the couch, head on a pillow, one leg draped up over the back, the other flat on the floor. Her bald pussy was drenched in cum and cream. She breathed slowly, eyes closed, running her fingertips across her chest, flicking her nipples a couple of times.

"Karen, are you alright?" Ben asked.

"I..." She breathed deeply. "I... oh Ben, I feel so good, it’s better than any drug. I never knew... They fucked me again. The one with the muscles, Bernie, he kept hitting my G-spot... I couldn’t even scream." She drifted off, went silent.

"They want to know if you’re ready for the last Act."

"Oh geez, it can’t be good," Karen said jokingly, but only half-joking. "What the fuck." She let Ben pull her up and help her steady her legs. Taggart stood at the door.

"Well?" Taggart asked.

Karen answered, "I’m ready for Act Ten."

12