The Toy-Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back." He managed to stammer out as he made his way to the stockroom to retrieve the shoes, trying hard to cover the growing bulge in his pants.

Minutes later he returned with the boxes of shoes for her to try on, he resumed his place on the stool. Taking her foot once again to place the shoe on her, I turned the control to the number two, causing her to let out a clearly audible moan. Her body stiffened and her hands grabbed the arms of the chair in a death grip as the pleasure just kept washing over her.

"Oh god thank you Master," She moaned.

"Master?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

But, before she could reply to him her cell phone started to ring with my ring tone, when she answered the phone I gave her instructions as to what to do next. She immediately, if somewhat shakily, got to her feet and leaned over to ask the clerk to use the restroom in the storeroom. When he looked up to answer her he got a perfect view down her blouse to her exposed tits.

"This way." He said as he tried to stand quickly while trying to hide the tented state of his pants.

He walked to the doorway into the stockroom with my pet right behind him. He led her to the small restroom. As he opened the door for her and stepped aside to let her pass she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the toilet with her. She reached past him to close the door as she fell to her knees in front of him. Without giving him time to object she reached for his zipper and pulled it all the way down, and reached in with her other hand and finally managed to get his cock out into the open. She took the head into her mouth as she undid his belt and pants causing them to fall to his knees. Now that she had full access to his rock hard dick she took him as far down her throat as she could and began to work her magic on it. Within minutes he was shooting his load down her throat, she kept gently sucking on his now softening cock until there was no trace of his cum left anywhere on it. She then explained that she was a slave slut and her Master had ordered her to give him a blowjob because she had been teasing him in the store. As she stood up she reached under her skirt and removed her juice stained panties and placed them in his pocket as she straightened his pants.

"I'll take the black pair." She said as she walked over to where her shoes were and put them back on.

Walking over to the counter to pay he joined her with the shoes already in the bag. After paying for the shoes, she started to walk out.

"Cum again anytime." He called out.

When she looked in the bag she saw that both pairs of shoes were inside.

Again her phone rang with my tone "Yes Master." she answered.

"Now you need to get some new panties.," I laughed into the phone.

Hanging up the phone I walked over to where I had a clear view of the front of the store. I watched her walk in and begin to pick out the ones that she wanted. When she walked into the dressing room to try them on I walked into the front of the store. I gave her a few seconds to put on one of the pairs when I reached into my pocket and turned the control to three and waited. From the dressing room a strangled "OH GODDDD!" was heard and then the sound of a body hitting the wall as if someone had fallen. The pretty young sales clerk walked over to see if everything was alright. As the clerk walked into the dressing room she saw my pet lying on the floor nipples poking through the silk blouse and her shaved pussy clearly visible above the crotch less panties she had been trying to put on. She was going to ask if she was alright until she saw the flood of pussy juice flooding down the insides of her thighs and the tag still on the panties around her legs.

"This store has a firm policy about prosecuting shoplifters miss," The clerk said with the beginnings of a sly smile on her face.

"I was going to pay for them, really I was." My pet started to say with a look of terror starting to show on her face.

"Well I suppose that I could punish you instead of calling the police." The clerk said.

"Anything, just please don't call the police," My pet said.

"Well then, on your knees slut." The clerk commanded, with my pet complying immediately.

The clerk reached down and removed her blouse and as she was placing it on the bench she saw the rubber bands constricting my pet's nipples.

"I can see someone has already been naughty today." The clerk said.

"Now I'm going to spank your ass with this belt until you make me cum as hard as you were when I walked in." She said as she was removing the wide leather belt from around her waist.

The clerk reached down and took the hem of the dress and tucked it into the band from the fanny pack. Once the dress was in place she started in with the belt. Never striking the same place twice in a row and varying the intensity of the blows so that my pet would never know exactly what to expect and where.

All the while my pet was licking and sucking on the clerks now dripping pussy. When she had started to eat the clerk's pussy, I turned the control on to the number two, causing her to work even harder and to wriggle her ass cheeks as if searching out the clerk's belt. When the clerk was approaching her orgasm I turned the control up to four causing her to scream her pleasure into the clerk's pussy, sending the clerk over the edge into her own orgasm. When that happened, I turned the control off, allowing her to enjoy this last part all on her own. The clerk's last blow managed to land directly between my pet's cheeks allowing the belt to wrap completely around to strike her clit sending her into another orgasm, her first of the day not induced by my machine. Allowing them both time to recover, I knocked on the door.

"Yes," was the reply echoed by two completely satisfied voices.

"It's time to go Pet." I told her through the door.

As the door opened and the two clearly satisfied women walked out, I handed the clerk a business card that simply had on it "The Toy Man" along with a phone number.

"Call us sometime if you're interested." I told her as we walked out the door of the shop and into the mall.

12