The Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sample broke the kiss, he whispered, "Your turn, honey." He guided her to the soft grass, and with one firm tug, ripped the crotch of her thong away. Then quickly buried his face into her quivering pussy. His tongue curling and flicking within the folds, as her legs wrapped about his head and shoulders, her spiked heels digging into his back through his shirt. He growled at her need and sealed his lips around the hard nub of her clit. Deftly, his tongue pushed at her hood, as he sucked her between his lips, now forming a tiny O.

"Oh, yessssss," Marcia cooed, writhing in the grass, not caring that her thong was in tatters or that her favorite outfit was probably being ruined beneath her squirming body. Her hands clung to his head, as his had to hers. As he had done with her, Marcia fucked sample's mouth without regard to anything but her own, feral need.

Marcia squealed as his tongue slathered about her sex. Her hips rose and feel to his ministrations at her cunt. As she felt his tongue feather in and out of her dripping fuckhole, Marcia felt her second orgasm. Unlike the first, there was nothing minor about this. This was a shuddering, bell-ringing orgasm.

Gayle liked to call them five alarm fires, perhaps because Gayle had a thing for firemen. The thought almost made Marcia break out in laughter, as her climax swept over her. Her hard nipples, still covered became sensitive to the fabric concealing them. She arched her back, trying to rub the nipples against the material with a little more force.

As if reading her mind, Sample's hands went from supporting Marcia's ass to cupping her firm tits. His palms provided all the pressure Marcia needed, as his tongue slipped expertly in and out of her folds. Sample moaned, as she pushed her breasts into his hands. The moan vibrated Marcia's folds and seeped within her. The sensation sent her into yet another batch of tremors. Her eyes opened wide, and she screamed into the darkness.

Sample, leaving his hands on her breasts, kissed his way gingerly to Marcia's shaved mound. He helped Marcia strip her dress over her shoulders, and then began slowly kissing his way up her petite body. Marcia let out a gasp, as she felt him slather his long tongue over the under swell of each breast. Only Gayle had ever done that for Marcia before, and not nearly as forcefully as Sample was doing it beside that road.

Sample acknowledged Marcia's response by pinching her nipples, as he licked and nipped the undersides of her tits. Marcia let her lower thigh contact Sample's cock. She smiled brightly when she found the huge thing had returned to life. She longed to have it in her, filling her.

"Fuck me NOW," she demanded. When he did not respond by immediately pushing it inside her, she added, "Oh, please God, fuck me now baby. I need to feel you inside me, lover."

He laughed. Marcia squirmed under him. Smiling, he brought himself up, so that his cock was at her open cunt. Looking down into her eyes, he growled, "Do you want my dick, Marcia?"

Marcia's head whipped, and she grabbed his shoulders tightly, as he supported himself on his hands above her. Her legs wrapped about him as best she could, since his duty gear was still about his hips. As her ankles crossed behind him, he impaled her with his massive cock.

A swath of pain and pleasure enveloped her at the moment he drove the humongous prick all the way to the hilt. It was if her cunt and reclaimed virginity. Nothing had prepared her for his length, but it was his girth, which caused her to scream, as his hips drove hard into her. The walls of her cunt stretched around it but not without great protest. Though the pain was intense, the pleasure was well beyond any she had experienced with less endowed men and slender vibrators. It was as if a fist had been driven deep inside her.

His hips drove hard up and down, as his cock pummeled the depths of her honeyed cunt. The combination of pleasure and pain transformed from shocking to delicious. Soon, she was matching Sample's gloriously vicious thrusts with upward thrusts of her cock-crazed cunt. He was grunting loudly with each punch of his cock at her cervix. Marcia could feel him hit her there with each back of his hips.

Her senses were poised, perfect. She could hear the creaking of his belt and feel the roughness of the buckle, as it bit into her flesh. She found the added pain only intensified her pleasure. She slipped her arms about him and pulled herself up to him and was instantly amazed that he was able to keep his arms extended, holding them up with her added weight. The thought of his strength, his power, sent her shuddering into three quick, enraptured orgasms. As she came, his cock still drilling deeply inside of her, her walls could feel each vein along his shaft. Her juices were streaming in rivulets around his cock and down the crack of her ass, as his balls wetly slapped her cheeks.

It was not long before he tensed above her, upon Marcia lowering herself back to the ground. Incredibly, when she felt his jets of cum explode within her, it seemed to Marcia that he had cum even harder than before. He said something she could not quite make out, as he came. She liked to think that he had fallen to speaking in tongues.

Marcia relaxed beneath him, as his streaming cum slowed to a trickle. Regaining his composure, he leaned down to touch his lips softly to hers. The unbridled lust was now gone for the moment. Dormant, until called upon again, Marcia knew that it would indeed return. While she might have been certain that this would be a one-time thing, something this deputy might share with his buddies over coffee, she could see in his eyes that he was as enamored with her, as she with him.

"I cannot believe what we have just done," he sighed as he reluctantly pulled from her. Marcia could see that he had returned to his senses and realized that he had just spent a little over an hour fucking a stranger on the side of a roadway. Amused, he added, "We were so lucky—correction, make that I was so lucky no one happened along."

Sitting up, reaching for her dress, Marcia shook her head and giggled, but said nothing. Her dress was likely ruined, there was cum on her neck and chest and chin, not to mention streaming out of her well fucked cunt. The walls of her pussy were already becoming sore, and Sample had just pulled out. She could only shudder to think how sore she would be in the morning when she showered for work. The thought brought a smile to her lips.

Seeing her smile, as he zipped himself up, Sample kissed her. Marcia opened her lips to him and they shared a deep, soulful kiss. It was a kiss that told Marcia that indeed this would not be their only encounter. In fact, she was now certain, as Sample cradled her in his arms, that there would be many.

Once she was halfway back together, Sample scribbled his home number on the back of his business card. "So you don't have to worry if I will call," he offered, as he slipped the card into her hand. Closing the car door behind her, he added, "I work Monday through Thursday four to Midnight. I want to see you again---soon."

He kissed her softly through the open window and returned to his car. She looked at the card and saw that his first name was David. Looking in her rear view, as she drove away, she saw his lights turn off. He made U-turn and headed away. "Yes, Dave, honey," she said to herself, "I definitely will be calling, and very soon."

12