The Trails of Life 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips narrowed and I sucked it in, letting my tongue flutter over the trapped head. It was a whimper this time and I felt her legs tremble. I was now sure I was going to get her to that big O.

When I did, her hands slipped from my head as her back arched and her legs dropped back onto my shoulders; she gave out a long groan, her hips thrusting one more time as the shuddering stopped.

I let her legs slide from me as she went limp, backing out to squat on my heels and look over at her. She lay still for a little while and then I heard a chuckle. Her head came up and she smiled at me as she propped herself up on her elbows.

"Well, that was a 'what have I got to lose' that paid off," she said. "And I was right about you not needing lessons. After a performance like that, you deserve to be my first. Now join me up here while I feel like giving you a thank you kiss."

I stood up as she pushed herself up and twisted to lie in the centre of the bed. I scrambled on to join her and found a more welcoming pair of arms reaching out to me.

"Here's a first kiss for being kind," she said softly as she brought her lips to mine.

It was more than a friendly kiss, but nowhere near being a lover's one as she rolled her lips on mine. One generated by happiness and not passion. I responded, my hand slipping to the back of her head as I let her lead.

"I'm not forcing you," I said when she broke the kiss after a few seconds. "But would you let me kiss you?"

She laughed, "It wasn't that bad."

"No, it was better than a dead fish. Close your eyes and think of kissing an attractive woman and let me add a bit of passion from my side."

"Okay," she agreed hesitantly.

I slipped my hand under her and lifted her half on top of me, my hand coming to her neck. She leaned in, eyes closing before our lips met. I ran my tongue back and forth across the gap of her barely open lips, feeling her tense slightly.

"Relax, trust me," I whispered, briefly breaking contact.

I sucked her bottom lip between mine, running my tongue along the inside as my hand brushed her neck and pressed her lightly in. Letting it slip out I slid my tongue under her upper lip, running it over her teeth and lip.

Breaking the kiss briefly, I tried another approach. Pressing my lips full on hers, I sucked slightly as I rolled my head, letting my lips glide over hers as they circled. Her head started to match my movements, her lips parting slightly as she seemed to respond just a little.

A few seconds later, she broke it off. "No it's not working," she said, sounding a little disappointed.

"No," I agreed. "Your sexual excitement has faded, we need to revive it."

"You want to eat me again?" she asked, looking me in the eyes.

"No, I was thinking of kissing and playing with your nipples."

"You just want me undressed," she replied.

"And under the covers," I added, "What I want is to get you relaxed and happy, usually I go from kissing lips to kissing nipples, this time it's going to be the other way around."

I released her as she rolled back and sat up.

"Last time was a nice surprise," she said as her hands went to her buttons. "I think I might like this too."

She turned and smiled at me over her shoulder, "You can get undressed as well."

I sat up and pulled the t-shirt off, seeing her shucking her blouse as I tossed it over the footboard. I lay back down and lifted my hips for my shorts and underwear, sitting back up to push them down only to find Rachel giving me a hand.

She tossed them over the end and then slipped off the bed and took the corner of the covers.

"Come on then," she said as she started to peel them back.

I scooted down the bed and off, waiting until she climbed in and followed her. As she lay facing me, I moved my hand to cup her breast, trapping her nipple in the web between my middle fingers.

I began to massage it, squeezing and rolling the nipple as I did, while moving down the bed. Her arm went around my head as I bent in to give the nipple a first lick. She gave a little giggle, her other hand coming to rest on my shoulder.

I flicked at it and circled it, feeling it grow firmer. Her hand started to press my head in, my mouth widening as I sucked on her areola. Gently, I eased her over onto her back then swapped nipples, my finger and thumb teasing the slippery nipple while my tongue wet the other.

I swapped back and forth a few times, getting both nipples hard and springy, when I heard a moan and her hand started kneading my hair I swapped to her lips. My hand slipped around her neck as I pressed my lips to hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth.

She responded, her tongue wrapping around mine as she sucked. My free hand went back to teasing her nipple as she began to roll her lips on mine. It was tens of seconds till she broke it, twisting her head away and gasping as she filled her lungs.

"Mm, that was clever of you, I didn't care who you were then. I think I'm getting to like you... no, that came out wrong! I mean in a friendly way."

"It doesn't matter, well it does, but I'm not trying to seduce you, call it my Good Samaritan act. You want to try it again?"

"Yes," she said sounding confident, "Let's start with a kiss after your fingers start their work."

"Okay," I said with a chuckle.

I brought my hands up to her breasts, taking her nipples and giving them a squeeze to start. Her arms circled my neck pulling me in until her lips met mine. The kiss was soft and exploratory at first then firmer as her confidence grew.

I broke the kiss and brought my hands up, proffering my palm to her.

"Lick," I said, "then lick the other."

She licked and I moved my hands back down to begin to roll her nipples with my palms. Her arms tightened around my neck, pushing my head down toward her breast. I shuffled further down to begin sucking on it, listening to her sigh, as I sucked her areola in.

Her nipple was firm enough to make licking over it sensuous, giving me pleasure as well as her. After I'd swapped a couple of times I heard her moan and brought my free hand up to touch her chin, my finger stroking across her lips.

She opened her mouth and sucked on it; one of her hands slipped from my neck and came to the back of mine as she pushed my finger out to say, "Kiss me now."

I pushed myself up and slipped my hand around her head as our lips met. This time there was passion in it, her hand stroked the back of my head as her lips rolled on mine. I responded with the happy relief that we were getting somewhere.

Her tongue squeezed through to find mine, stroking the bottom as it slipped under mine. My enjoyment started my cock twitching and rising, as I knelt next to her, bringing to mind the thought that I'd be fucking her sometime soon when it cropped up in the syllabus.

When she broke the kiss, she held me and pressed her head against mine. "I think you've made me do the impossible, I enjoyed that."

"So did I," I whispered, "You're a good kisser when you get going."

"I want to thank you; do you want to make love to me now?"

"My cock does, it's been up and down in anticipation," I joked, "Do you really want to go that far?"

"Yes, I want to see if it's really better than a dildo."

She loosened her arms as I raised myself up to look at her. "Are you going Bi?"

"No, silly, I like you and this is the only way I can say thanks."

I continued looking her in the eye.

"Alright, I've always wondered what it would be like. I've missed chances with nice men before. I think I'm ready now to find out."

"Well I'm ready if you are. Permission to seduce you, My Lady?" I asked.

"Granted," she replied amid her giggles.

"Does My Lady require a full seduction or just the end game?"

Her giggles turned to laughter.

"Well, I need to practice my kissing," she said as she calmed down.

"An excellent choice, we shall begin there," I said lowering myself down.

Her arms tightened around me as our lips met, I kissed her tenderly, my lips barely parted as they pressed against hers, she responded, putting more passion in as her tongue slipped between my lips.

I brought my hand up and squeezed it between us to take a breast, my thumb sliding up to take her nipple and rub it gently. Her kiss continued as she loosened her arms, easing back a bit, giving more freedom for my hand to caress her breast.

I used the space to roll her onto her back and bring my freed hand up to take her other breast. She broke the kiss and gave a little sigh as I took her nipple between my finger and thumb and began to squeeze and roll it.

I gave her a few light kisses around her mouth before I bent my head down and began to lick her nipple, while squeezing it gently. One of her hands moved to my head as the other began to smooth my back, her fingers tracing lightly along my spine.

I continued, swapping from nipple to nipple, as they grew into hard little nubs, enjoying the soft moans and little shivers I induced in her.

"Eat me out," she suddenly pleaded.

I kept one hand clutching her breast, my thumb on her nipple as I drew my legs up then rolled onto my knees. She splayed her legs wide as I twisted around and lifted my leg over hers.

I caught a waft of her fragrance as I started kissing the top of her landing strip and licked down it, tasting her juices as my tongue brushed over her clit. She shivered and gave a groan as I felt the soft silky skin of her folds under my tongue.

I hadn't known if she would, but I was pleased when I felt her fingers curl around my shaft. I didn't mind that she was only squeezing and holding it; I was getting enough enjoyment from the taste and feel of her pussy and the juices I was lapping up.

Within a minute, her moans had increased in frequency and volume, her hand intermittently masturbating me as her juices flowed freely. She squeezed my shaft hard as the first tremor ran through her, her legs closing slightly as she gave out a groan

"Take me now!" she insisted, her voice strained.

She released my shaft as I began to move, her hands going to her breasts as I swivelled around to kneel between her legs. She gave another moan as I brushed my head over her wet pussy, coating it with her juices before I attempted to penetrate her.

It felt wonderful as it slipped into her tight tunnel, its soft silkiness gripping my shaft as I inched it in. Her hands moved from her breasts to my shoulders as she took the final millimetres, her face contorting with pleasure as a soft 'Oh!' escaped her lips.

I gave her time to enjoy the feel of it filling her before I began to rock my hips. Immediately I felt her fingernails bite into my flesh and she gave a little gasp. I took it slow, using the full length of my shaft to give us both maximum pleasure, hoping she was enjoying it as much as I was.

As my pleasure built, I went faster, shortening the stroke as I began to feel my balls slapping against her. She soon started to writhe under me, her hands slipping down to brush my arms as her soft cries of 'yes' and 'oh' began.

She screamed as she climaxed, her tunnel's contractions gripping me several times before she stopped shuddering to lie still beneath me, only the sound of her rasping breath disturbing the silence.

As she recovered, she lazily opened her eyes and smiled at me.

I wiggled my hips, stirring my cock inside her as I asked, "Ready for round two?"

She gave a cry of surprise and delight, as I withdrew and thrust my hard cock back in, her hands flying around my neck as I began to rock my hips again. I looked down at her face, her eyes glittering with a soft look on her face as she looked back.

I went from stop to full speed in a few seconds, hoping to give her another before my turn came. I could feel the cool of the perspiration on my back as my climax built, my hips giving a little shudder.

Then my breath puffed out as I slammed my hips into her, my hot seed spilling out deep inside her. All the morning's frustrations were spent as I came again and again, the pleasure robbing me of control of my body and letting me collapse on her.

I felt her heart racing with mine as she hugged me, her breath more controlled as she whispered her 'thank you' into my ear. I turned my head and kissed her neck.

"I don't even know your name," she said softly, as I propped myself back up on my elbows

"It's Bara."

"Well Bara, you just topped the list of my favourite men. I don't know what I was afraid of, it was different, but you gave me a better time than some girls I've known," she said, her eyes on mine.

"Mm. So what made you afraid, bad experience with a boy?"

"I don't know, it's ever since I was a little girl, I've often wondered myself. I get on well with boys, I've fancied a few but my romantic feelings are for girls. I love Anna, she's got another six weeks till her birthday then she's coming to live with me."

"Oh nice," I replied, pleased for her, but thinking I would still have three week to go then before I was free.

"What about your girlfriend, Jem, do you love her?"

"Yes, we were an item in our last two years in school and she lives with me now."

"Are you going to tell her about this?"

"I'll have to tell her something, what I'm not sure yet. She made me promise to be faithful when I came. A week, that's all it was going to take to install the holo suite. Instead I ended up getting arrested and sentenced to serve nine."

"Nine! That's a lot. What did you do?"

"My boss fucked up and left some cameras open to the net; they charged us with a violation of privacy and here I am."

"So it wasn't your fault?"

"No, but we were collectively guilty. I got off lightly, my boss got fifteen weeks."

"Oh, I'm sorry. We have strict laws here."

"Yes," I said with a sigh.

"I'm - we're - your first custodian then?"

"Yes, I never imagined I'd end up with a girl as pretty as you."

"Luck of the genes," she said with a chuckle, and then pulled me down for a quick kiss.

"Lay on your side," she said when she broke off.

I let one of my elbows go and rolled to the side; she turned her back to me and snuggled up.

"Put your arm around me," she commanded.

I straightened the ruffled covers and then held her. She took my hand and tucked it up over her lower shoulder.

"That's better; this is how I sleep with Anna."

I lay there, feeling her breathing slow as she drifted off. I was pleased things had gone so well; although I'd joked with her about going Bi, she'd enjoyed me fucking her. With any luck she'd let me sleep with her tonight and we could do it again.

***

"Come on," she said shaking my shoulder. "It's time for tea."

Through bleary eyes, I saw her bending over me dressed in her uniform.

"Come on," she repeated.

"I'm coming," I said, still feeling drowsy.

I rolled and twisted my feet over the edge of the bed and looked up at her asking, "When did you get up?"

"Five minutes ago. I needed to go to the toilet," she answered.

"Ah," I said pulling myself to the edge of the bed, "I need to visit there as well."

"Well hurry up, I'm starving," she replied, smiling.

I got up and walked across to the bathroom. She was waiting by the door when I finished, opening it and walking slowly on until I caught up with her.

She turned her head to me. "I feel different. I still don't like being forced into it but I know I can cope. It's funny how fears can evaporate; I've been really worried about today since I came here."

"You probably saw something as a girl," I replied, "You don't remember because you suppressed it, but it coloured your view."

"And it took this crisis to resolve it. Did you study psychology as well?"

"No, I just read books; my service was in a control cabin watching lights and screens. I had a lot of time to read."

"Oh, it was one of my options, I found it interesting."

"Yes, so did I, but there's not much call for them on Terra."

"Oh, are you from Earth?"

"No, Terra Incognito in the Draco quadrant. The guys who discovered it had a funny sense of humour."

"What's your job then?"

"Electronics Engineer. I'm a trainee learning about holo projectors at the moment. I hope to go on and do my masters soon."

We'd reached the top of the stairs and I could see a few stragglers wandering across the hall below.

"Better keep quiet now, were not supposed to become friends," she said as we headed down.

I let her get half a step ahead of me then followed on like a puppy dog, following the imaginary leash hooked to my collar. The dining hall was quite crowded when we got there and after queuing for food, we joined the others at the reserved tables.

The two other Ladies were talking about the day's lessons with the conversation drifting to the evening's entertainment. Rachel sat quietly while I sat mute like the other men. I did notice the occasional turn in the corners of her mouth as she supressed a smile or two.

We were among the last to leave and as soon as we were through the door, she spoke, "I usually do an hour in the gym later, do you jog?"

"No, I used to swim but I never have time anymore."

"There's no pool here but we've got a few nice lakes...." She stopped and laughed, "Sorry."

"It's alright. I could wait in your room...."

"No," she cut me off, "I'm supposed to keep you with me. Normally I'd be taking you back to your dorm for the night but I'm stuck with you. Oh... no, I didn't mean it like that, I think I'm going to enjoy having you in my bed tonight," she carried on, chuckling at the thought.

"I don't mind, I could practice my sitting around waiting."

"I'd have to leave you in reception, under the eye of a Mistress."

"Treat me as you would before, you're in charge and I'm the slave."

"I can't, you're a friend now."

"Think about tomorrow in class, put on an act now that you can carry off. If Monica sees that you like me she might swap me out to another girl."

"Oh," she said taking a second to think. "I should have studied Drama instead of Psychology; it would have been more use. It's funny when you think of it, because I've gotten to like you, I've got to go back to ignoring you."

"And I'd better not let Monica see I like you either."

"I know. Oh well, let's go back to my room and I'll get changed."

"Yes My Lady," I replied.

She gave a giggle and led the way. When we got back to her room, she waved her wrist at the reader and held the door open for me.

"Ah ah, ignore me remember," I said resting my hand on the door.

She gave me a mock frown and released the door. She walked to the wardrobe and looked through the shelves to pull out a leotard and footless tights.

"Can I undress you?" I asked as she turned around.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "Yes," she said, slightly dubious, "But I don't want to be late for gym."

"Agreed, I'll seduce you next time, I just want to see you naked now," I said trying to keep my face serious.

"Oh you," she said, smiling back at me as my face cracked into a grin.

"Well, I've got to relieve my boredom somehow."

"You can if you want," she said opening her arms.

"No, pretend I'm a client and do a strip tease for me."

"Sit on the bed and I'll give you a lap dance," she said with a grin as she tossed her gym kit onto the bed.

"I'd best settle for a kiss, otherwise I will want to seduce you."

"It was kissing that started all this," she said, starting to undo the buttons on her blouse.

As I watched, she slowly and deliberately stripped in front of me. She maintained eye contact as she let her bra slip free and fluffed up her breasts, her dark nipples looking firm and full.

When she unzipped and dropped the skirt, I could see she was wearing a sexy red thong. She stepped out of the skirt and toward me. By now, my cock had hardened and was sticking up like a flagpole, begging to be used.