The Trails of Life 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my thong off for me," she said in a sultry voice.

I leant forward and reached out to hook my thumbs in the waistband. As I pulled them down, she reached and clasped my head, pulling it in till my nose was touching her landing strip.

She giggled and released me then crouched down till her head was level with mine.

"You'll have to be satisfied with kissing these lips for now," she said softly as she leaned in.

I put my hands to her sides and lifted her as she kissed me, wrapping my arms around her as we stood. She smoothed my hair with one hand while the other dropped to my shoulder.

We both enjoyed the kiss, if her caressing hands were anything to go by. My cock was super hard, growing by an extra millimetre as it pressed against her taut tummy.

I held her tight as she broke the kiss and laid her head against mine.

"Oh I wish you were a girl," she sighed.

"I don't, I wish I could wake up tomorrow and find myself in my own bed."

"And I wish I could share you with Anna, I could practice with my favourite people playing a couple, your wish is my command."

"Ah, a sex genie, can I ask for a twenty two centimetre cock?"

She laughed, moving back to look at my face, "And I get double D breasts."

"No, Anna can have those; yours are perfect as they are."

"Oh, thank you," she said, giving me a warm smile.

"Well they are. You're beautiful all over. And that's not meant as flattery."

"Would you swap Jem for me?"

"Rach, you're out of my league, even if you weren't gay I'd be on the outside looking in."

"You didn't answer."

"No, if you want an answer. You're too desirable and there are some very persuasive rich men, or women, out there who would want you as arm candy."

"Wouldn't you trust me if I said I loved you?"

"Yes, but it would play on my mind that it could happen."

"But not with Jem?"

"No, it could happen with Jem as well. But she hasn't got your looks and body so it's less likely to."

"All very logical. Jem is lucky to have you. Now I'd better get dressed if we're going to the gym."

The tone of her voice had changed, hardening a little.

"I'm sorry," I said as she slipped from my arms. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't, you just reminded me how different our lives are," she replied, giving me a warm smile.

She reached up, grasping my arms to guide me back to the bed, toppling me so I sat down then sat beside me. She leaned back and scooped up her clothes, dropping the leotard on my legs and bending forward to put on her tights.

The expanse of naked skin was tempting me to kiss it. I put my hand there instead, tracing my fingernails up her spine.

"No Bara, please," she said softly as she arched her back toward them.

"Okay."

She straightened and worked the tights up to her thighs then stood up to pull them up to her hips. The tights made her look even sexier, the taut fabric shaping her legs and backside and getting me more aroused.

She turned to me, picked her leotard from my leg and held it in front of me.

"Hold it open for me," she asked, putting her hand on my shoulder as I took it from her.

I turned it in my hands and bent forward to hold it low. She stepped into it and let me pull it up before taking the straps to pull them up over her shoulders. As I leant back, I could see her nipples making little tents in the silky material.

I contented myself with looking as she turned, feeling my cock twitch as I admired her figure. She hadn't any flab to speak of, but the tight gym clothes hid any that she had and moulded her figure to perfection.

"Where's the shift you were wearing this morning?" she asked.

"I left it on the chair," I answered standing.

"Downstairs?"

"No your desk chair when we first came up."

As I looked, I could see where it had been kicked under the drawers at the side. She'd seen it too and walked across to retrieve it, making my cock twitch again at the sight of her rounded arse as she bent to pick it up.

"Here, school's out so you're allowed to wear it now," she said, tossing it to me.

"Thanks, but that's not going to hide my erection."

"No," she said with a giggle, eyeing my stiff shaft. "We'll have to do something about that."

I grinned at her, "Oh, what did you have in mind?"

"Would you do me a favour and show me how you masturbate?" she asked shyly.

"If you'll come and hold it and help me."

She giggled and took a step toward me, "I want to see how a man does it. I'll make it up to you later."

"I'll have to lie down and you will need tissues or a towel."

"No problem," she answered, glancing at the bedside cabinet.

"Really," I said, taking a step back to the bed. "I should do it on my chest and make you lick it off. It'd be practice for when a client asked."

"I know, I was going to let you cum in my mouth so I could taste it, but that sounds like a much better idea, I can dip my finger in first."

I sat and lay back, my hand coming to grasp my shaft as she climbed on and sat knees astride my head, looking down as I started wanking. I could see her tenting nipples grow larger and her eyes widen as I pumped.

With her sitting there, I didn't need to fantasise, watching her nipples jiggling above me was satisfying enough. It didn't take me long until I felt the first trembles in my legs and my hips starting to twitch.

"I'm coming," I gasped, as my hips jerked.

"Yes," she squealed, bending in.

My first spurt caught her full in the face. With the pleasure washing through me, it barely registered as my head flopped back and I enjoyed the moment.

"Bara," she shrieked.

"Mm...," I said, combining it with a gasp and opening my eyes.

"I should make you lick it off!" She said as she pushed herself to the edge of the bed.

She pulled the tissues from the drawer and began to clean herself.

"Sorry," I said as she turned to face me.

"No, it was my fault, I didn't expect it to be that strong," she replied, reaching for a fresh tissue. "At least I got my taste," she continued, giving me a grin.

"Throw me the tissues then, so I can clean myself up," I asked, catching the first dribble as it ran down over my side.

She gave a giggle and handed them over.

"Thanks," I said taking them from her.

"At least I didn't get it on my clothes," she said sitting back down on the bed.

"Or on the bed."

"We'd better be going or I won't get my routine finished before they close," she said, laying a hand on my leg.

I finished wiping myself and sat up, "Okay, I'm ready."

I stretched and retrieved my shift, drawing it over my head before scrambling off the bed to follow her. She led me out and down the stairs, turning to the back of the house.

We went downstairs and I found myself looking across a counter at one of the Mistresses.

"Rachel," she said. "Who've you got in tow?"

"My practice man, Mistress Wendy. I've got to look after him tonight," Rachel replied, "Would you watch him for me please while I do my work out?"

"He can stand there and wait, as long as he doesn't bother me," Wendy said giving me a look over.

"Thank you Mistress, he won't be any trouble."

I watched her walk away as the Mistress looked down to resume tapping her pad. The quick smile Rachel flashed me before she disappeared through the door cheered me. I leant back against the wall and pondered my luck; if the Gods had been cruel to me with the verdict, they'd redeemed themselves by giving me her as my jailor.

I could easily fall in love with her, despite what I'd said earlier; even this week would give me memories that would last a lifetime. It didn't matter what Ladies or Mistresses followed, making love to her would make it all worthwhile.

I thought of those back home, would they have news of what had happened yet or were they still preparing my welcome home, waiting at the gate tomorrow morning and wondering where I was.

It felt like more but it was probably only an hour till she returned, her leotard darkened in places with perspiration and her hair damp tendrils that made her look elfin. My pulse quickened at the sight of her, the bounce in her breasts as she walked over making my cock twitch.

"Thanks Mistress Wendy," she called out, and then turned to me as she paused at the door. "Come on."

I sprang up and pulled the door open for her as Wendy replied, "You're welcome."

I stayed a step behind her, watching her hips and backside as we climbed the two sets of stairs, feeling my cock start to thicken as we approached her bedroom. As the door closed behind us, she pulled down her shoulder straps and turned to me.

"You wanna wash my back?"

Without waiting for a reply, she started for the bathroom. She stopped again as we got through that door.

"Now you can undress me," she said softly, holding out the straps on her fingers.

I took them, my fingers caressing hers as she released them. She dropped her arms as I started to pull them down, my eyes going to her breasts as I uncovered them. She giggled and gave a little jerk that sent them jiggling, I looked up to see the delight on her face as she gazed back at me.

I dropped to my knees as I uncovered the top of her tights. My hands moved to her hips, my fingers brushing over her smooth warm skin as I slipped them in under the waistband. Her hands came down and clasped my head, a little sigh escaping her lips as I started to pull them down.

I turned my head sideways as she pulled it in. The enticing aroma of fresh sweat blended with the fragrance of her juices and a hint of urea flooded my senses, sending a shiver of anticipation through me.

I blindly rolled her tights down in stages while she kept my head cushioned against her flat abdomen. When I reached her ankles, she lifted one foot at a time, letting me remove the last vestige to leave her naked.

She eased her hands from my head, letting me look up at her again.

"Do you like sex?" she asked, "I do. It's the happiest most exciting thing to do. One of the things that make life worth living."

"Yes, sex can be a wonderful release, but it's different when you live with someone. It takes on a special meaning then," I said standing.

"It is with Anna, it's so tender and loving. She gives me the best orgasms of all."

"Yes," I said, "Love is wonderful when you're twenty."

"So how old are you?"

"Twenty four."

"Twenty four and life's lost its excitement. That's not going to happen to me," she said, her face turning serious.

"No, you're one of the beautiful people, life's fun if your face fits."

She laughed, "I've got brains as well."

"I don't doubt it. Now about that offer of washing your back?"

She gave another laugh. "Come on then, get your shift off," she said turning for the door.

"Do you like anal?" she asked, looking back at me as she opened the door. "I do, I love having my button hole licked. If I douche, will you lick that as well?"

"Well I...."

"Oh please? You can have one as well and I'll lick yours."

"I've never done it before."

"You'll like it, come on!" she said as she took my hand.

Chapter

She led me across to the bidet, releasing my hand as she squatted to take something out of a box behind. The bidet had what looked like a slender chrome phallus instead of a fountain and I shivered at the thought of it sliding into my arse.

She stood back up with two plastic tubes in her hand, giving me a reassuring smile before turning her attention to the bidet.

"It fits like this," she said stooping to slide one over the phallus.

"Then," she said straightening and turning. "If your bowels are empty," She began to sit, "You gently ease down on it."

She did, slowly sinking till she was sitting in the bowl.

"Now press the red button for a few seconds and let the warm disinfectant water fill you."

She pressed it to demonstrate.

"Stop," she said lifting her finger, "And lift up a bit."

She did and I heard the water gush back out. "Do this a few times," she said sinking down again, "And then for the final one press the green button and keep it held till you lift off."

She made it look so easy, not a flicker of discomfort passed over her face as she gave her demonstration.

"Do you need to empty your bowels first," she asked, rising for a second time.

"I..., err...."

"Go and try anyway, it'll make it easier if you stretch your muscles first."

I felt a little embarrassed as I sat on the toilet. I needed to go; the last time had been just before I'd been auctioned, I could only hope it wouldn't be a smelly one. She'd finished by the time I'd flushed and was waiting for me with a smile on her face.