The Trails of Life 03

Story Info
From sitting sweet to smarting
10.9k words
4.5
8.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

From sitting sweet to smarting

She led me across to the bidet, releasing my hand as she squatted to take something from the box behind it. The bidet had what looked like a slender chrome phallus instead of a fountain and I shivered at the thought of it sliding into my arse.

She stood back up with two plastic tubes in her hand, giving me a reassuring smile before turning her attention to the bidet.

"It fits like this," she said stooping to slide one over the phallus.

"Then," she said straightening and turning. "If your bowels are empty." She began to sit. "You gently ease down on it."

She did, slowly sinking till she was sitting in the bowl.

"Now press the red button for a few seconds and let the warm disinfectant water fill you."

She pressed it to demonstrate.

"Stop," she said lifting her finger. "And lift up a bit."

She did and I heard the water gush back out. "Do this a few times," she said sinking down again. "And then for the final one, press the green button and keep it held till you lift off."

She made it look so easy, not a flicker of discomfort passed over her face as she gave her demonstration.

"Do you need to empty your bowels first?" she asked, rising for a second time.

"I..., err...."

"Go and try anyway, it'll make it easier if you stretch your muscles first."

I felt a little embarrassed as I sat on the toilet. I needed to go; the last time had been just before I'd been auctioned and I could only hope it wouldn't be a smelly one. She'd finished by the time I'd flushed and was waiting for me with a smile on her face.

"Ready?" she asked as I stood.

Despite the butterflies inside and the trepidation filling my mind, I nodded.

She positioned me as I shuffled back, holding my hips as I lowered myself down. I flinched slightly as it touched just behind my rosebud, rising and shifting back to try again.

"Relax," she reassured me. "It'll hurt if you clench. Just let it touch it and then try and squeeze out a fart."

I did as she said, forcing my anus open as I pressed down on the cool plastic. It was uncomfortable feeling it slide in, the hard plastic spreading my hole, making me feel constipated.

When I was finally sitting she pressed the button and the discomfort grew as I felt the pressure inside. My first instinct was to stand but her hand on my shoulder restrained me until she let the button go.

It was a relief feeling it flood out, but it only lasted a few seconds until Rachel pressed me down again. She put me through the cycle twice more before she pressed the green button and my ordeal was over.

It wasn't as bad as I feared. It felt like I'd passed a stiff one that had left me throbbing with a slowly contracting sphincter.

"Come on," she said enthusiastically as she grabbed my hand. "Shower next."

We showered, with me enjoying washing her, getting her aroused and ready for the foreplay when we got back to the bed. After we dried, she took my hips from behind and guided me back into the bedroom, but half way across her pad chimed.

"Oh rats!" she exclaimed, dropping her hands and turning for her bag.

"Sandra," she greeted the screen, holding it close enough so the camera only caught her face.

"Rachel! Good, you're back," Sandra replied. "Can we borrow your man for ten minutes? Sara's going to give us a demonstration of how to 'deep throat'."

"Um..., yes I suppose so," she said reluctantly.

"Thanks, I'll be straight down," She replied, closing the connection.

"Sorry," she said turning to me.

"Never mind that," I said. "You'd better get some clothes on."

"I had to say yes to stay in character, the other me wouldn't have minded," she said as she crossed to the wardrobe.

She pulled out a robe and put it on just before the knock came on the door.

"Open it for me," she asked as she belted it up.

I walked slowly over as she raced to the bed. Opening it, I found Sandra and Emily standing outside. Their eyes fell immediately to my cock, and then Sandra shouted her thanks over my shoulder as Emily took my wrist.

I heard the door close behind me. As they led me across and back up the corridor, I wondered if they were going to use the spray and put a condom on again. Sara was in the room when we entered, Emily having waved her wrist over the reader.

"I'll get him hard," said Sandra as Emily led me to the bed.

"Lie down," Emily commanded as she released my wrist.

Sandra climbed on and sat across my knees as I complied. All three of them were still dressed in the school uniform, but looking down between Sandra's legs, I saw that her panties were missing and her bald mound was visible.

She leant forward, took my cock none to gently and began to jerk it, shutting off my view of her pussy. Despite the rough treatment, my cock responded, growing thicker and firmer as her stroking slowed.

Emily climbed on and crawled around behind me while Sara came to the edge of the bed.

"He's much bigger than Dave," Sara said staring down at my cock.

"I know," Emily said. "He's got the biggest in the class."

"Well he's nice and hard," Sandra said. "You can start your demonstration now."

Sara climbed on, swivelling around to kneel on my chest with her feet wrapped around my neck. As she bent forward, her bare pussy bulged out in front of me under the hem of her skirt, a dark lump of her inner lips squeezed between her thighs.

As one hand let go another grasped it, then I felt the lips slide over my helmet, her tongue welcoming it and sending a surge of pleasure through me. The pleasure grew as she took it deeper, brushing the tip along the roof of her mouth.

She paused fractionally then the pleasure spiked as she swallowed and my head squeezed down into her throat. She gave me a couple of strokes of pure bliss before straightening to let it slide out.

Emily gave a little clap while Sandra uttered a soft, "Wow."

"Move over," Emily said a little excitedly. "I want to try."

Sara shuffled back up my chest till her knees were on my shoulders, her widening legs giving me a better view of her pussy now only ten centimetres above me.

A warmer hand took my shaft as I felt another press down on my thigh. Above me Sara squatted to sit on my face, as she moved I caught her lips with mine, sucking on them as I started to tease them with my tongue.

"Ah!" she exclaimed in delight, wriggling on me.

I felt her lips take me from the side, her tongue stretching down the shaft. The pleasure grew again as she gave a couple of bobs, taking it deeper each time till it touched the back of her tongue and she gave a little retch.

"When you start to suck push down and try to swallow, that's how I learnt," advised Sara.

She tried again, bobbing only once before she plunged down, managing to get the tip of my head down before lurching up with a gasp.

"Let me have a go," Sandra asked.

"No, I'll do it this time, I was nearly there then."

"Take Sandra's place," Sara said encouragingly. "It's easier from below."

As they moved around, Sara repositioned herself. Coming to her toes and squatting with her knees wide and the hem of her skirt draped over my chin. I started licking and sucking as Emily's hand grasped my shaft again.

She took it deeper, holding my head in for a second or two and then another which saw her lips nearly dip to the root before she straightened, leaving me to enjoy the afterglow of the pure pleasure I'd felt.

Above me, Sara was getting wetter and starting to wriggle again, giving me a different sort of pleasure from the taste and aroma of her juices.

"Good," Sara said, her voice mimicking Monica's.

"My turn," piped Sandra.

As they shuffled around again Sara leant forward, her hands going to my chest as she angled her clit over my tongue. I began teasing it as I felt Sandra sit down on me, her hand curling around the base of my shaft.

Her lips were firmer as she pushed them over my head, the pleasure a little more intense. She too balked at the first attempt as she drove down on it but then pressed on through the little spasm I felt to give me the joy of taking it into her throat.

"If you can do it," she said proudly as she straightened.

"Now try holding it down a few seconds and bobbing once or twice," Sara came back, her voice a little strained. Under her, I knew the reason why, I'd already felt a shiver run through her as I butterflied my tongue across her hard nub.

Sandra's lips slipped over my head as her grip tightened, the wet silky warmth started my pleasure growing. She took it just inside her throat before springing back in a fit of coughs. It took her a few seconds to stop and settle again before her firm lips pressing down signalling a second try.

Above me Sara straightened, her hand coming down to take over her clit while I found her tunnel entrance above me. I stuck my tongue up and ringed it, tasting the fresh juices as her hips gave a tiny jerk.

Within seconds she was almost bouncing and a few seconds after that, she screamed, "Yes.... Oh.... Oh...."

As her weight came back, I sucked and licked at her lips scooping in her cum as Sandra added to my pleasure by swallowing me down to the root and sending that surge of pleasure washing through me.

"Sara!" cried Emily, as Sandra sprang up.

Sara slid back onto her heels, her knees closing. "Oh God, that was good."

"Good enough for us to try?" asked Emily.

"Tomorrow," answered Sara. "Let's finish this practice first and get him back to the downer, we can borrow him again for more practice."

I caught the word 'downer' and wondered; it sounded like an insult.

Emily had a turn next, and then Sara held me for a good four or five seconds and gave the other pair another turn before calling it a day. My cock was still quite hard and flopping between my legs as Sara knocked on Rachel's door.

Rachel looked suitably stony faced as she let me in and accepted Sara's thanks. As the door closed, her face turned to concern. "Are you alright?"

"Yes of course, I had Sandra and Emily practice on me; both managed to do it with Sara's guidance."

"Did they let you come?"

"No, it was just practice; Sara had me eat her out as well."

She laughed. "She's always the bold one. Did you give her a good climax?"

"Yes," I replied as we both got to the bed. "And she's probably going to ask to borrow me again tomorrow."

"Will she," she said. "That's if the bed doesn't come, which is what I'm hoping for. Perhaps we'll be out."

I chuckled as we sat down.

"Shall we lie down and cuddle for a while? I don't want to start too early," She said, reaching for the cover.

"Okay," I agreed standing.

She stood as well, turning to face the bed as she pulled the covers down. She turned to me and held out the robes belt. I caught one of the ends of the bows and pulled it, only to let go when her robe fell open to reveal her nude form.

She let it slip from her shoulders and climbed in. I followed and cuddled up to her back, wrapping an arm over her and latching it on her shoulder as she snuggled in. My thoughts wandered as she laid still, her warm skin pressed against me.

I woke to find her turning in my arms, her arm looping around my neck as she pulled herself level.

"Barra," she whispered.

"Mm."

"Make love to me."

I answered her by leaning in for a kiss. A kiss that was the prelude to a half hour's bedroom gymnastics that left her doubly satisfied and me contented to hold her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

I wore the shift to breakfast and thankfully, she played her part well. The first lesson was nearly her undoing; she had to learn the male erogenous zones and began to enjoy teasing me, brushing her breasts against me.

The next lesson was fun for neither of us, with Monica bringing out a portable douche that could be carried in a bag. They'd practiced it earlier so this was a reminder lesson with the emphasis on men and the little tricks of applying the gel.

The afternoon was a rest period for me as the girls practiced stripping. I got an eyeful of all the girls and delight from Rachel's coy routine in front of me. Sara also gave me a sexy show, looking more at me than Dave, who was sitting next to me.

As soon as Francine, the last to take centre stage, finished, Monica told them that tomorrow morning she wanted the men dressed, as they would put the elements together for a practice seduction. With that, we broke up for the day as Monica left us.

Rachel took me straight to her bedroom and there, did a much more intimate striptease for me before we climbed into the bed. She had her back against my chest, snuggling back into my arms and moving my hand across her breast as I moved it to her shoulder.

We made love before tea and afterwards, came back to change and take me to the gym, leaving me in the care of the same Mistress. This time we didn't return to her room, instead, she took me to an empty classroom with only a bed in the centre and two rows of chairs on either side of it.

We started with a kiss and a cuddle and ended with my hand thrust under her tights giving her an orgasm. That was it until much later. We stayed cuddled together for a good ten minutes before she stirred, when we got back to her room, she went on the computer, catching up on her chat and messages while I lay on the bed watching a film on her pad.

Bedtime saw us make love again, this time she wanted to try cowgirl style. At the end, when we were cuddled together again, I joked that she was supposed to be learning how to please me, and yet she was getting twice as many orgasms as I was.

She laughed and said that was because she enjoyed it twice as much. She confessed to me that she enjoyed it so much that she wondered if she might be a nymphomaniac. Laughingly I came back with 'you've picked the right profession,' and was surprised when she admitted it had counted in her decision.

The day clicked over; it was more and more enjoyable as the next afternoon I got my first official fuck with her, a bend over doggie, which we did again that night. The bed never turned up until the end of the week, and the last few days were the most pleasurable I'd had.

Saying goodbye was awkward; we made love on the night before her departure and again early next morning, I'd fallen a little bit in love with her and despite her denial, I suspected she was more than her claim as 'a little fond of me'.

She was 'touchy feely' when we showered, spending most of the time washing me to make sure I looked and smelled nice for my next Lady. As breakfast and the time for handover approached, she kept a brave face as she touched me more and more.

I wanted to comfort her but, controlling my own feelings, I kept my distance, not wanting to make it harder than it already was. While I would definitely miss her, I had the next Lady to think of, with her probably treating me more like the other Ladies had treated their men.

She gave me a goodbye kiss that tingled to my toes before we exited her room and had a furtive fondle of my arse at the canteen door before we walked in. I looked around wondering which of the girls looking at me I would be answerable to next.

Charlotte was her name and she also had a sexy body, but was more the type who liked to flaunt it. Our relationship stayed impersonal, she had a way that said she was used to dealing with underlings or was just naturally arrogant, I never decided.

In the last week, the school felt empty with just twenty students left. Gail, my new Lady, was bubbly and witty, she needed no practice when it came to deep throating me, reminding me of Sara as she did it two or three times to demonstrate.

I was shipped out as lessons ended, taken back on the long cab ride to spend the night in a cell ready for the next morning's auction. My body was aching from the thin mattress, when I was woken and directed to take a shower before breakfast was served.

This auction was far more crowded, I could hear it in the acoustics. The bidding on the good ones before me was quite high, and I wasn't surprised when the bidding on me reached a thousand.

I was taken to the room to await my new mistress and I wondered what was in store for me this time; I'd had an easy and enjoyable three weeks at the last school, and I could only hope that this would also be fucking beautiful women.

My new Mistress was dressed in leather when she appeared; tight black leather pants with a matching top that served to emphasise her ample breasts. She eyed me up as the guards went through the contract with her and she signed.

It wasn't a good start when she jerked the chain as she marched me out, her high heels clacking as she made for the door. Outside she led me to the kerb before she turned and spoke to me.

"My name is Mistress Justine. You will speak when you're spoken to and obey me without question. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, your first three weeks weren't wasted then." Then she barked, "On your knees!"

I hesitated a second, surprised by the chance from her mocking voice.

Slap, her hand struck me across the cheek.

"On your knees," she repeated her voice hardening.

I dropped to my knees to see a thin smile on her mouth. She turned away and took her pad out tapping its surface to call a cab. When it came, she would have dragged me in had I not scrambled on my hands and knees.

She ignored me, as I stayed on my knees for the short ride, kicking me to exit as the door opened in front of an anonymous building. I felt embarrassed as she made me scrabble after her past a doorman, it was like I was some pet being taken for a walk.

Inside I was thankful for the soft tiled floor and the brief pause while she greeted someone behind the glass panel. From there we walked through some double doors on the left of the lift and into a carpeted passageway.

I was beginning to think it might be an apartment building when she swiped her wrist and led me into an office. She hung my leash on a hook and walked off to sit at the desk, giving a quick glance at me before turning to her screen.

"Contact Mistress Verity," she said.

Her face lightened with the screen glow. "Ah Verity, I've just filled the last slot."

The speaker was set too low for me to hear anything but an indistinct reply.

"Yes, he's an outworlder."

"No, he's had three weeks already, he seems trained, he's still on his knees as we speak."

She gave a little chuckle, "If you want."

"Okay then, five minutes."

She glanced in my direction again as the screen glow died. The five minutes felt a lot longer as I sat on my heels and looked around the room. I had hoped to pick up a clue to where I was and what was happening.

There were unreadable certificates on one wall and photographs on the other and while it looked a little sparse, it was spacious and the carpet under me was managerial quality.

There was a knock on the door. "Come."

The door opened and I looked up at an older blond dressed in red leather. She had a tight zippered top and a short skirt with fishnet tights and stilettos.

"Bow your head, you measly worm!" she said sharply, hitting the top of it with her whip.

My head dropped as my crown stung.

"His last mistress must have been soft," she said as I saw her feet move away.

"Never mind that now Sophia, have you sorted out the accommodation problem?" Justine asked.

"Yes, I've moved Jenifer in with Lola and given Haley the single."

"She is fully recovered?"

"Yes, health services had passed her. It was only food poisoning, nothing infectious."

"When does she get him?"

"Anytime now," Sophia said, pulling out her pad.

"Never mind looking," sighed Justine. "Make sure she knows he needs to be fed. In addition, she needs to be aware that anal is out on him, if she wants to practice, she'll have to double up with someone. I'll message her the contract later."