The Trails of Life 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were crowded to the front of an otherwise empty lift, as I slipped through I found myself staring at the arse of one of the female slaves. Her buttocks were a deeper pink with the colour running down the back of her thighs.

I also had an eyeful of the way her leather thong had crumpled to split her mound before widening. The waistband was joined by a strap to her harness that pulled it tight into her arse crack.

When we got out, I was able to get my first look at a Master. He was leaning nonchalantly against the wall, the leather waistcoat he wore, hanging open to reveal his hairless chest; he had chaps on with a pouch cupping his cock and balls.

Cathy got out with us and Haley led us down to the door.

"Get my bag," she ordered as she waved her wrist over the reader.

I stood as the door clicked open and stepped inside to retrieve the bag; she thankfully dropped the leash as she and Cathy turned and I was grateful to be back on my feet, able to rest my knees and balls.

We caught the lift up a single floor and with more than a touch of trepidation, I followed her down and into a large room. Although it was brightly lit, the walls, ceiling and floor were black.

The room was quite crowded with young Masters, all dressed alike, far out numbering the Mistresses.

"The lockers are over here," Cathy said, leading the way.

We walked across attracting a few looks. At the lockers she waved her wrist over them until she found hers, then opened it to have me put the case straight in. As soon as I stowed the case I dropped back onto my knees.

The teachers came in together, two Masters, one older and the other looking about my age, and a Mistress.

"Class," one of the Masters said.

"That's Dom Gregory," Cathy said in hushed tones.

"I recognise Domina Verity," Haley replied in a sotto voice.

"The other one is Dom Steward," Cathy continued.

"This afternoon," continued Gregory, now he had our attention. "We are going to continue getting used to dealing with live slaves. I want you to practice bondage and the use of some of the equipment we have in here."

As he was speaking, Mistress Verity came across. "Haley, before you start I want you to practice with your rod and slapper to catch up with what we did this morning, I want to make sure you remember how to do it right."

Haley nodded.

"You can take him down and use the bench in the corner," she continued. "Tie him up and I'll be down to see you in a moment."

"Yes Mistress," Haley said, her hand tightening on the leash.

"Now, Cathy," she said turning away.

Haley turned back to her locker and the suitcase in it. Removing a few things and laying them on the floor before shutting it away again. She gathered them up and led me down the room.

She laid them down on a small picnic table then turned to me. "Sit on the bench," she ordered, letting my leash drop.

I could see four leather cuffs and an assortment of whips, canes and a paddle as I stood. It was with great reluctance that I climbed up and sat next to them.

"Hold your foot up," she ordered.

She strapped a cuff around my ankle, pulling on the rings attached to the sides before dropping it and holding her hand out for the other. I felt like I was signing my death warrant holding my wrists out and letting her cuff them as well.

She stepped back and gave me a visual once over. "Back on your feet," she commanded.

When I did, she unclipped my leash and dropped it under the table. Taking one of my wrists, she guided me to face the end of the table.

"Bend over," she commanded, walking around to the other end.

She scooped her implements out of the way, as I lay flat on my chest, my arms falling clear at the sides.

"Hand."

I brought my right hand up as she squatted, hearing the clink as she took it and clipped a chain to it. She did the same with the other before disappearing down behind me.

My heart was beating fast as her hand brushed over one of my cheeks then across my back.

"Good," boomed Verity, over the general hubbub. "This is better than playing with some robot," she continued enthusiastically.

"Yes Mistress," Haley replied, an edge to her voice.

"Start with the paddle, six on each cheek and watch for the colour change," Verity instructed.

I tried to relax my muscles, knowing it would hurt more if they were tensed.

Smack. The first blow smarted and stung.

"Make him count them," suggested Verity.

"Count them, Man," Haley said with a trace of excitement.

Before I could say 'One' the second blow had landed on the other cheek.

"Two," I said as my held breath huffed out.

Thwap, a line of pain grew across my back.

"What happened to 'One'?" Verity asked, "Even a moron knows that comes first."

"One," I said as a third blow landed.

"Oh," said Verity, a trace of amusement in her voice, "You've mixed up the count, now she'll have to start again."

Behind me, I heard Haley giggle. A hand grabbed my hair, pulling my head up.

"Try and get it right," Verity said, sounding weary.

She released my hair, letting my head fall back down. I rested back on my forehead, annoyed but ready to count, whilst cursing the pair of them mentally. I counted out the twelve and then felt smooth hands revive the sting as she leisurely ran them over my smarting cheeks.

"Good," Verity remarked, "A nice cherry red. You must have been practicing."

"No," Haley replied. "I wish I'd had the chance."

"Try the cane next, twelve of them should be enough," Verity instructed.

"One," I half shouted as a much sharper pain lanced through me with the first stroke of the cane. By three, I was squirming, my breath coming in gasps through clenched teeth.

"A bit lighter," Verity advised.

I didn't feel the difference but by that time, my bottom was on fire and she could have been hitting me with a plank.

The whip was called a crop and she used that next on the back of my thighs, spreading the pain down but thankfully leaving my cheeks to recover.

"Excellent," Verity said. "You tempered the blows well. I see no reason why you shouldn't join the rest."

I could hear the excitement in Haley's voice as she said, "Thank you Mistress."

She still had a smile on her face as she squatted in front of me to unclip the chains from my wrists. Though she didn't order it, I straightened, feeling the smarting grow as my muscles worked and the skin flexed.

"Pick up your leash," she ordered, as she stood.

I bent and scooped it up, my arse burning as the skin stretched. By the time I had straightened, she had scooped up her implements and was walking past me. I dropped back to my knees to follow her as she returned the things to her locker.

Then it was to a space on the floor where she practiced binding me up in various positions. She stretched my muscles and left me aching by the time we stopped for a break, with Cathy coming over to join us while Haley finished undoing me.

We went back down to the lunch room in the crowded lift, where I was allowed to sit down on my sore arse and have a real cup of coffee. As I crawled back behind her I wondered what was coming next and how much it would hurt.

She let me rest while she chatted to both Gail and Cathy about something that had them giggling. I could see nothing again but a forest of legs and other slaves, not that I minded, most of them were pretty and the variety of breasts provided entertainment for me.

The room quietened as the teachers came in.

"Class," Gregory's gruff voice rang out.

Haley jerked my leash to bring me to my knees.

"For the rest of the afternoon I want you to practice with vibrators, there are four different kinds in Cupboard three A. I don't want you to let them cum...."

"Ready," said Verity, appearing beside us. "We'll stick with ball ones, the wands are not much use to us at this stage."

Jenifer and Lola joined us, as she led us toward the lockers.

"If any of you have a personal favourite one you'd like to use," Verity said, leaving the words hanging as she glanced around.

"Yes," volunteered Gail, "It was on my list."

"And me," answered Jenifer.

"Good, go get them."

Haley dropped my leash while Lola asked. "Is it better to have him sitting or lying down?"

I looked around again as she answered, the girls left in the middle of the floor as the young Masters crowded around the cupboard. Most looked pleased at the news, a smile here and there.

"We'll use the sockets down here," I heard Verity say.

The crowd of us started moving down the room, down to the corner that brought painful memories flooding back. Verity brought out an extension from the wall and all the girls crowded around to plug theirs in.

We were all laid out, feet in toward the sockets; Haley came and sat on my knees, giving the vibrator a quick test before looking up at me. She had a slight smile on her face as she leant in, reaching for the cock cage as she clicked the switch again.

She pressed my cock back and homed in on my balls. Though there was pain, there was a lot more pleasure until she pressed too hard and made me jerk reflexively.

"Use some oil as well," Verity advised someone to my left.

Haley paused and applied some to me, increasing the thrill I was getting. The only trouble was, my stiffening cock was bent and had only a little room to expand. The pressure of the bars caused it to throb more and I was back to pleasure and pain.

She moved and started on the cage; though she was focused on my head, I could feel the vibrations throughout my shaft. She focused where my head bulged through the bars at the top, coming back time after time to the circle for my pee hole.

I was beginning to almost enjoy it when she stopped and went back to working my balls again. After twenty minutes, the pleasure was enough to get me near cumming, as she played with my cock cage while watching my face intently.

"Fine," said Verity from the side of me, "Let's take five."

In the silence, I could hear girlish moans and groans as the distant vibrators buzzed and felt slightly jealous of them. They didn't have a pair of throbbing balls full of cum, nor a bent cock.

All too soon, the five minutes were up and she was vibrating my balls again, pouring more oil on them as she focused in on the task. My cock was soon throbbing, mixing with the little pleasure I was getting from her ministrations.

I suffered the frustration of her teasing me till Gregory called a halt and reminded them that any punishments for transgressions had to be listed and would be given the following morning in class.

My balls were super sensitive brushing my legs as I followed her to the locker. She wiped the vibrator down before putting it away then teamed up with Cathy as we walked out of the classroom.

We had to wait for a second lift before she led me to Cathy's room and left her to make tea while she flopped down on the settee.

"Well, that was an easy first day," Haley said as Cathy brought the cups over.

"I enjoyed it," Cathy replied. "It's much better than those robots."

"Yes, but I thought we would be doing more. I don't need to practice knots."

"I think they're getting us used to handling live men."

"I liked that, you get much more feedback from watching them."

"Ow," Cathy mimicked, holding out her hand and sharply pulling it back.

They both chuckled.

"And when they squirmed from the prickeler," Cathy said provoking another burst of laughter.

"I was so excited when they messaged this morning. I messaged straight back accepting, I thought I was going to have to wait till next month," Haley said.

"We didn't think you were coming, they couldn't find a man."

"Well here I am and the man they found isn't so bad. He's got a decent size dick on him."

Cathy gave short chuckle. "The Gods favouring you."

"With food poisoning, Yes."

"Into every life...." Cathy said with a mock sigh.

"Well I'm glad I found you here," Haley said.

"And I'm glad you came too, the three girls from this lot are a bit cliquey."

"Can we take them out?" Haley asked.

"After the first week, I think."

"Oh what a bore, Danjo is in town and I can get us into his favourite club. Is there somewhere we have to leave them or can we just lock them in our rooms?"

"We're supposed to be taking care of them, not locking them away. I don't think it would go down well if you got caught."

"Rules," Haley said resignedly.

"There's a bar downstairs remember."

"No, I don't like that place, it's got no atmosphere."

"Well it's all there is for the moment. If you don't like that you'll have to play with your man," Cathy said with a chuckle.

Haley turned and glanced at me. "That was already on the agenda. I haven't had any fun for over a week," she chortled.

I was stunned to hear that she wanted to drag me around clubbing, there were so many things that could go wrong and I dreaded to think of her getting drunk. I wasn't so sure I liked the idea of her playing with me either, unless it meant sex.

It would be a relief to get this cage contraption off. My bladder would need emptying soon and after all that stimulation my balls were pretty full as well. The last time my balls turned blue was the first day with Rachel and she'd made it all better that night.

I wasn't expecting any such turn of fortune with her; she seemed to be concerned only with her own wants and needs. I felt good that my contract guaranteed no injuries, it was a pity it didn't cover pain as well.

They talked on for another fifteen minutes, finishing their drinks. I let my mind drift back to Rachel and the happier times I'd had with her, though she said she'd never had 'feelings' for a boy she got more affectionate and tender the more time I spent with her.

While I was wondering what she was doing now Haley stood up. "Well I must go and change, get into something more comfortable."

"Okay," Cathy replied, standing. "I'll see you later."

I was back on my hands and knees and swivelling as she walked off, following her to the door and ultimately back to her room.

"Mistress," I said as she dropped my leash, "I need to relieve myself."

"First you can unlace me," she said, turning her back to me.

I stretched up; undoing the bow I'd tied earlier and loosened them off, the thought of watching her strip again clashing with my need to use the toilet.

"You may use the toilet now," she said, without turning, as she walked over to the dressing table.

I was annoyed as I'd hopped the contraption would come off now that class was over, and as I crawled over to the toilet I wondered if I'd have to sleep with it on. I stood as the door closed behind me, walking over to the toilet and sitting.

Peeing was easy enough and it felt good to empty my bladder, it also made my balls feel better, though I'd need to get this cock cage off before I could fully satisfy that itch.

I put the lid back down and, before I flushed, had a look over the bidet next to it. Licking Rachel's buttonhole and letting her lick mine had been an unexpected delight, the perfect starter for oral sex.

This bidet was a different shape and not as easy to sit in, that and the normal fountain left me wondering if they used those syringe ones here. My thoughts wandered on, once again wondering if I could persuade Jem and if she'd like it.

Haley was topless when I returned, her corset on the floor beside her as she brushed her hair in the mirror. I crawled across to her and waited to be 'noticed'.

"Well pick it up and put it in the laundry bin," she scolded.

I sighed inwardly, diverting my annoyance into cursing her as a lazy bitch. Hopping three legged I returned to the bathroom, knowing full well that her panties would be next and then maybe, her tights.

She was sat on the edge of the bed, there dangling between her breasts was only a single key now. She was still wearing her panties and stockings with a shower cap on as she focused on her pad.

I'd noticed her shoes by the dresser and headed for them. "Wait," she said as I was passing her on the way to the wardrobe.

She stood up and thumbed the stockings down, letting them drop to her ankles. Holding up her feet, she said, "Take these as well."

I just had to wait it out, she'd run out of things soon and it looked like she was headed for the shower. I took her stockings off, and trundled on to the wardrobe.

"What!" she exclaimed, as I was folding the stockings.

As I turned and looked, she stared at me. "Come here!" she demanded.

"You're a prisoner not a settler?" She asked, her eyes focused on me as I hastily crawled across.

Hoping the question wasn't rhetorical, I replied, "Yes Mistress," as I arrived at her feet.

She turned back to her pad, stabbing her finger at the screen for a few seconds then sat waiting. The pad chimed. "Incoming call."

"Accept," she snapped.

Then her face changed, "Mistress Justine."

"Mistress Haley," she replied, "You have a complaint?"

"Well," Haley began, somewhat subdued, "It says in your message that anal is out."

"Yes, I know, I wrote it."

"Well that's part of the fun."

"As I explained, his contract doesn't allow it. Do what I suggested. You can share with your friend Cathy when you get to that part."

"But...."

"But nothing, we went to considerable trouble and expense to find him, it was you that insisted."

"Yes, but...."

"There's that word 'But' again. If you're not happy, we can postpone it and you can drop a class and restart next month."

Haley hesitated, "Thank you Domina. I am happy to continue."

"I'm pleased to hear that," Came the reply.

"Dam," she said quietly, and then lay back on the bed.

I couldn't help wonder what would have happened if she'd have said no. I'd have probable been swapped with one of the others. Would it have been frying pan to fire or the other way around? Either way, I was going to suffer.

After a few long seconds, she sat back up and picked up her pad. Tapping the screen, she asked, "Define heterosexual sex."

She spent time reading, tapping and flicking her finger over the screen.

"So you can do some anal, licking buttholes comes under heterosexual," she said with a note of triumph.

I snapped my head up to look at her as she leant forward smiling. "I can't touch yours, but you can lick mine. That's better than nothing."

She stood up, her long legs centimetres from me.