The Trails of Life 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice had a dismissive edge and peeping under my brows I could see Sophia turn.

"Anything else she needs to know?" she asked as she moved toward me.

"Not that I know," Justine replied sounding impatient.

The feet stopped next to me as she took the leash then stepped to the door. I scrabbled after her as the door opened; getting a good look at her ankles and the fifteen-centimetre stilettos, she wore.

She used her pad as she walked back up the corridor and I took the opportunity to look up, my eyes following her legs and seeing the little dimples on her thighs and her stocking clad cheeks. As her legs swished, I also caught a glimpse of a red thong.

She pushed through the door, letting it catch me on the shoulder as it sprung back. I was back on the cool tiles, following her as she walked up to the receptionist's window.

She hung my leash on a hook.

"Haley will be here in a minute," she said to the receptionist. "I'll leave him here while I greet her."

As she walked to the door, I sat on one thigh only to jerk back up as the bell tinged and the lift doors opened. Two young men exited, both of them naked and wearing some metal device around their cock and balls.

They had blue collars on and strode determinedly across to stop beside me at the window. It took a second or two until I heard a window slide open and a sharp voice ask, "Yes?"

"Mistress, we were sent to collect Mistress Haley's luggage," one of them said.

"Very well, Mistress Sophia is outside waiting for her now."

I heard the window slide again as they turned away toward the door. Close up, I'd seen that their cocks were in curved metal cages and their balls strapped and distended. It was the thing that had haunted the back of my mind since I'd seen Mistress Justine clad in her black leather. The elephant in the room had had its trunk neutered.

A minute after they had disappeared they came back in, each lugging a suitcase. They held the doors open and Sophia walked past them accompanied by an attractive young woman. As they turned to me I ducked my head again, wary of the whip that dangled from her wrist.

"Here's your man, Justine said there are restrictions on him and she'll send you the details," she said as she reached for the leash above me. "Oh and he needs feeding."

They turned and I followed, looking up to see Haley holding the leash and following on after her as she glanced back to check on me. We stopped at the lift, Sophia turning to Haley and saying,

"I've put you in S twelve, a nice little single. You can meet the rest of the girls at dinner."

"Thank you," she replied giving me another glance.

Sophia's head turned as well, her hand jumped to the leash and tugged it, jerking me forward.

"Were you given permission to rest, worm?" she asked coldly.

I'd still been on my hands and knees, but it seems I wasn't allowed to sit on my heels.

"No mistress," I replied.

"Again, louder bitch boy!" she ordered, twisting her hand to grasp the whip.

"No Mistress," I said as loud as I could without shouting.

She gave me a light tap on the cheek as the lift chimed. "That's better."

I followed them in and she pulled me to the back, leaving me facing the wall. I anticipated the tug and was already turning the moment I felt the jerk of the lift stop. It was a cushion floor that deadened the clack of their heels, thankfully soft to my sore knees.

We walked down a brightly lit corridor, the two slaves in front stopping at a door near the end; Sophia held her wrist against the reader until it beeped before turning to Haley. "Now yours."

When Haley's beeped, the door opened. She walked through, leaving me crowding Sophia's legs, praying she wouldn't stop or step on my hand.

"It's nicer than being in a dorm like last time," Haley declared, stopping in the middle of the room.

Behind me, Sophia gave out orders, "Put the suitcases on the bed and go."

The two guys carried the suitcases over and after putting them on the bed, they fell to their knees and crawled out.

"You settle in, you're in room U five after lunch. I'll see you later."

She dropped my leash and walked past and behind me.

"Thanks," she said and then the door closed.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I quickly complied; glad to be on my feet and giving my knees a rest. Behind me, a hand pressed flat on my shoulder blade.

"You're not perfect but you'll do," She said, trailing her hand around me as she walked around.

"Open your legs," she commanded as her hand trailed down over my stomach and pubes.

As I opened my legs, her hand curled down under my balls, gripping them tight enough to hurt.

"These are mine now bitch boy. First let's see how big you are, if you've got enough to satisfy me."

She spat on her hand and wiped it over my flaccid cock then used her finger and thumb to push back my foreskin. Her bowed head blocked my view but I didn't need to see to know my cock was responding.

As it thickened in her hand, she started massaging my balls, her finger brushing over my perineum, my shaft hardened rapidly until she stopped. "Well I'd hardly call that magnificent; I may let you use it if you're good."

She turned and walked to the bed, stooping and opening one of the suitcases. She rummaged for a second and then selected a box. Turning, she sat in the gap between the cases.

"Come here," she ordered, starting to open the box.

I walked over, my cock flopping around.

It took her a scant minute before she had me locked in and was tightening the strap to stretch my balls out.

"There," she said leaning back when it was done. "Now you can help me shower and change before we go to lunch.

She gave it a couple of playful taps back and forward before standing and forcing me to take a step back.

"On your knees," she snapped at me.

I dropped to my knees as she walked around me.

"Come on, are you stupid or what?" she called from behind me.

I turned and scrambled after her, coming to a halt as she stopped by the sink.

"Well you can't undress me from down there," she said slowly, lifting a foot to prod my chin.

Wearily I stood again, my hands going to the buttons of her short coat and starting there as she assumed a look of patience. When she let it fall to the floor, my hands moved to the hem of her jumper to lift that.

Smack! She hit my face. "Are you stupid? Don't leave it on the floor; put it in the washing bin."

My cheek smarting, I crouched down, feeling the encumbrance of the cock cage, picking it up and dropping it half a step away in the basket.

"Now my Jumper," she said condescendingly.

I took that off and tossed that in as she twirled around, depriving me the sight of her breasts when her bra came off next. Her skirt was next, a button and a zipper and it was sliding over her hips; I crouched and waited until she stepped out of it before rising to toss that in the bin as well. A hand came to my shoulder as she turned.

"Down," she said almost offhand.

She stood before me in her panties, pale pink on her darker olive skin; her hips, waist, thighs were well proportioned, and though I wished it, I doubted if I'd get to fuck the sweet pussy I was uncovering now.

She had a cropped triangular patch with a trace of hair just curling over the top of her mound, as the gusset peeled away; a pink slit appeared with only slivers of lips peeking through.

I really wished I could taste it. Her small lips wouldn't afford much to suck on but they'd be smooth and silky under my tongue. Her hand came to my head as they slipped to her ankles and she stepped out of them, holding them up on the toe of her foot.

"Ah!" she said sharply as I reached for them. "With your teeth."

I bent my head down and heard her giggle. I had to press my lips hard against her shoe to grip it.

"Now my shoe," she commanded holding it there.

I slipped it off and then the other as she swapped feet.

"Stand."

I rose up, panties still in my mouth.

"Oh, you like the taste of them?" she said catching the crotch and rubbing it on my lips. "You'll get your chance later."

Though I knew the penalty for rebelling, I could feel the resentment rising, I didn't deserve to be treated like this. The humiliation was unnecessary; unless it meant harm, I had to follow her orders. This was no battle of wills where she had to dominate me.

Though I'd had a nice time, the way the other two girls had treated me had shown me my place. Bottom of the pecking order. Here I was going to be grateful for the clauses and rules that prevented them causing me any lasting hurt or injury.

She left me holding the panties till we got to the shower, and then used them to pull me in as she turned the water on. Its soft flow started chilly, causing me to shiver as it spread to my shoulders. A few seconds later, it was pouring welcome warmth on me as she pushed me aside to step into it herself.

"You can wash my back, worm," she said turning it to me.

I looked around for soap and could see none.

"Mistress?" I said hesitantly.

"What is it?" she answered wearily.

"There's no soap or anything."

"Well go and unpack it," she said slightly flustered at the upset. "And bring my cosmetics as well."

I shook my hair as I exited, thankful to stretch my legs and made a hasty exit. The one suitcase she'd left open had whips, cuffs and unopened boxes and packets. I only took time for a quick glance before opening the other to see an array of costumes and under them the two little bags I sought.

She was still standing in the shower when I re-entered. I made the error of thinking the larger bag was the cosmetics and was surprised to find them in the smaller. She stepped out of the shower as I retraced my steps to exchange bags, putting the one on the shelf as I took the other.

She stood shaking her head, her breasts swaying fractionally as I got my first good look at them. "That'll be punished later," she said, the slight curl of her lips betraying her delight as I un-zippered the second bag and looked down to see the shower gel.

I didn't know what she intended as punishment, that was something I'd deal with when the time came; right now I was more concerned with holding my temper in check and not letting her provoke me, or I'd be in real trouble.

I followed her back into the shower, where as soon as I started to wash her back she chided me for being too rough, complaining she wasn't a pot to be scrubbed but a fine china plate that needed a delicate wash.

She stopped me and dismissed me when I got to the small of her back, telling me to go and see if I could do a simple task and hang her clothes in the wardrobe. I was glad to be free of her as I hurried back into the bedroom, wondering if I had the time for a longer look at the contents of the other case.

She had some nice clothes, there was a black top paired with a deep purple skirt, a dark blue dress that looked too small but probably was a skin-tight fit. Next was a sheer satin blouse with a dark pink skirt, a leatherette corset skirt, a rhinestone top and a white zipper top.

Then I sorted through her sexy underwear, the sensuous feel of the silks and satins contrasting with the lace. A couple of her sets were diaphanous and I wondered if I'd get to see her dressed in those.

She came out naked, carrying her makeup bag. My eyes scanned her body, taking in her form and figure as she looked first at the empty suitcases on the bed, and then at me, paused in the act of hanging the last of her bustiers.

"Stop gawking and put the empty case in the bottom out of the way, then you can help me do my hair." She said brusquely.

I hurried to do it, though there was no pleasing her, my apparent rush should keep her placated and me out of trouble. She looked at me in the mirror as I walked up behind her, her lips half painted a bright red.

She left me standing a second or so behind her before turning on the chair. "On your knees, bitch, and wait," She ordered. "You can stand when I want you again."

Staying on my knees was more uncomfortable now, wearing the cock cage had left my balls dangling between my thighs and the way they bulged made them sensitive to even the slightest bump.

She finished the lipstick then opened a side drawer and brought out a hairdryer and turned to me, brush in her other hand. As she did, I pushed myself up onto my feet.

"Just brush it straight and dry it," she said handing them to me. "That'll do for the moment."

She had lustrous black hair, falling smooth and silky as it dried, but my attention was more on her body as she lounged back on the chair; her rounded breasts jutting up and between them her trim bush and the rise of her mound.

She left me on my knees again while she chose what to wear. As I knelt there, I could see her lithe nude form as she took several down and held them against herself, eventually selecting a dark green corset with a translucent top.

She looked through the drawers at the side until she found where I put her underwear and chose a dark blue bikini cut pair and one of the packets of stockings. Coming back to the bed, she called me over.

"Come here."

I dropped to my hands and crawled over.

"Close up the other suitcase and put it by the door," she ordered as I stopped in front of her.

I stood as she bent to thread her panties on and I now noticed that dangling from her neck was the keys to the lock. Tucking the empty box back in, I closed the lid and hefted it to the bed, then walked it over to the door.

I saw her looking at me when I turned and dropped back down onto my knees, waiting for her to tell me what to do next.

"Go and bring my blue shoes," she commanded, starting to put the corset on.

I was annoyed, but it was enough to curse her under my breath, calling her a 'stupid lazy bitch' as I crawled across to collect them. I hopped back on a single hand, stopping in front of her and holding them out.

"Clean them before you give them to me," she said sharply, lifting a foot to push them at my face with the toe.

I put them on the floor, picking one up as I sat back. As I raised my hand to wipe it, she lifted a foot to stop it.

"Lick it clean, worm, I want to see it shine," She said calmly.

Was she deliberately trying to provoke me? Test my limits. She was being a total bitch treating me like a 'go-fer'. I'd take money that she was also a queen bee back at school as well.

I licked it, toe to heel and back to toe then offered it to her. She kicked it from my hand.

"The spike as well, and you'd better give it another lick over, it's been on the floor and it's dirty again."

I almost sighed as I leaned to get it, patiently re-licking it and sucking the heel for good measure. She proffered her foot, obliging me to put it on. After I had clad her second foot, she had me stand and stood herself to have me tighten the laces.

Once that was done, I was back on my knees, following her to the dressing table first to check her then, taking my lead, out into the corridor. Again, I was glad of the soft tiles; even the indentations left by her heels sprang back as she lifted her foot.

We stopped at the lift and rode it down a few floors, getting out into another soft tiled corridor. She took me left and stopped a short distance down to wave her wrist at a reader.

Inside, there was a low central table and office type booths around two of the walls. A shuttered server was set in the other. She led me to the table and dropped my leash.

"You wait here, you can relax now."

I sat properly as she walked off, having to cross my legs because of the encumbrance. She sat in the end booth and brought out her pad. It announced 'You have mail' as she turned it on and I gave up watching, my attention turning to my surroundings.

While the floor was a neutral grey, the walls weren't that much more colourful with what looked like lemon yellow. The walls in the booths reached just overhead height and looked to have plush brown seats.

After maybe five minutes, the door opened and a group of chattering young women walked in leading men.

"Haley!" one shouted excitedly.

"Cathy," Haley half shouted back in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"They suspended me because we were best friends, and it looked like I might be running a temperature," she replied, dropping her slaves leash as she passed, hurrying to join Haley.

The chatter, which had stopped, started again as more slaves joined me at the table and the three other women went into one booth. The men around me were as naked as me, though I'd only seen the man nearest me wearing one of these cock cages I imagined the rest were as well.

The clacking of the shutter bolts and the screech the shutters made as they rolled up had the girls on their feet and queuing. It also drew the attention of the men around me though no one moved until the last of the girls had been served and was on her way back to her seat.

It was artificial steak but real potatoes and vegetables. As it was my first decent meal that day, I ate with relish. The three girls left and took their slaves leaving me and Cathy's slave waiting for our Mistresses.

It was another few minutes before they stood. My fellow slave went to his knees and picked his leash up, holding the wrist loop up. I quickly copied him, holding my loop up as Haley approached.

She barely paused to take it and then I was off chasing after her as she and Cathy headed to the door. Out in the corridor, they walked abreast and I found myself crawling next to Cathy's slave.

We'd barely acknowledged each other, he giving me a wry grin while I nodded back, before we stopped at the lift. They continued chatting about a Chris, they knew having escorted some big shot in 3V.

I took the opportunity to get a proper look at him; he looked barely twenty, still underdeveloped, with a green collar on, earning his citizenship the hard way. In the bright light of the corridor, I could see red blotches on his arms and shoulders with more on his thighs.

With talking forbidden I could only hope for a moment alone with him, if my treatment up to now was anything to go by, I was in for a rough ride. I wanted to know what I was in for, but then on reflection, maybe I didn't.

The lift arrived and taking a quick glance as I pushed myself up I saw that it was occupied by a young master and his slave. We only rode up one floor and I didn't get an opportunity to get a good look at him, but his slave was right in front of me.

She had a harness affair on; a bra-like contraption, but from where I looked I could see her breast hanging free and rings joining straps circling it. Her thigh, in front of me, was red enough to look like a bad case of sunburn. Whoever she was, I felt sorry for her, it looked like it hurt.

We went to Cathy's room, which was a double she was sharing with Gale; it also had a lounge with a big settee and two armchairs. Cathy dropped her leash and turned to the side.

"Coffee, tea?"

"Tea," Haley replied as she led me to the settee, where she sat and left me on all fours.

One of the things annoying me most was not being able to see what was happening. I was like a baby crawling around, seeing only up to the knee. It seemed my world had shrunk, and my part in it.

"You can rest," she said casually to me as Cathy joined her with the drinks. The floor looked wood grained but it had the same feel as all the other floors, soft and warm. They talked more about old friends until Cathy stopped the conversation.

"We'd better get moving, it's nearly time for class."

"Oh," Haley exclaimed. "I'd better hurry then, I've got a suitcase full of my playthings to collect."

"Do you need a hand?" asked Cathy standing.

Haley chuckled, as she stood, "No, my man can carry it."

Her slave appeared out of nowhere as we approached the door, Cathy pausing to take the loop. The corridor was empty but the lift held two Masters this time. Cathy greeted one while my Mistress stepped around her to the buttons.