The Trails of Life 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the hardness of the belt as she pressed against me, the bottom of my laced up cock wedged in her ass crack. I was left wondering about tomorrow's itinerary, the hotel seemed a strange destination.

The club intrigued me, I had difficulty picturing a bondage club; would it be dungeon like? Chains on the wall? I'd find out when we got there. With not much else to think about I let myself doze, relying on her to get us up for tea.

I was awake enough to feel her stir and sat up as she did.

"Computer, time?" she commanded.

"Seventeen forty five."

"Come on, we've got fifteen minutes and I've got to change."

She started to pull her t-shirt off as she got off the bed. I got up as well wondering how to help; I took a few steps behind her and stopped, watching as she started to slip her shorts down.

She had a beautiful body and my cock reacted in a manly fashion, thickening as she bent to free her feet. She was just as sexy dressing, pulling on her panties and then plumping her breast as she adjusted her bra.

She put on a loose tracksuit and then went over and checked her hair.

"Come on then," she said as she started for the door.

I handed her the loop as she paused for me at the outer door then dropped to my knees to follow her. Haley may have come later but we were first in and first out leaving just Jenifer and Lola.

Back in her room she had the screen on and watched the local news, settling into a similar routine as the previous night, in a while she'd pull out her pad and connect to facespace.

Today had been a free day, tomorrow sounded easy going and tonight I'd have Cathy in my arms. It was like finding a spot of sunlight in a thick forest, a brief uplifting of spirits before plunging back into the gloomy unknown on the other side.

She had me make the drinks and follow her into the bedroom. She was sitting up on the bed, leaning against the headboard. I walked over and sat on the edge, handing her the drink then sipping mine.

She sat contemplatively sipping hers, her knees up and arms resting on them. I wondered what she was thinking, the wistful look on her face. In her few unguarded moments she looked young and vulnerable, times like this brought out a protective feeling in me.

I finished my coffee before her, spending five minutes more waiting until she tried to take a sip from an empty cup and chuckled before handing it to me. She shifted down the bed, sliding to the edge next to me.

"Stand up and give me your back," she said.

As I did, I started undoing the lace. She removed it then stood and stripped off her tracksuit and bra before pulling the covers down. As she got in, I followed her, delighted when she faced me and laid her arm out.

I snuggled up to her, slipping an arm under her neck as hers encircled my back.

"Why is life so complicated?" she asked rhetorically.

"It's we who are complicated," I replied.

"No, it's my mother, she's just been sanctioned."

"Is that bad?"

It sounded bad so it probably was but they say a worry shared is a worry halved.

"A month's loss of privileges, my dad's really angry, he wants the guy who assaulted her arrested and have her cleared of slapping his face."

"Justice for the rich huh?"

"Probably."

She tightened her arms and lay quietly. I took the opportunity to doze again, hoping the press of her sexy body would guide my dreams. She woke when I disentangled us, but was mollified when I told her I needed to use the toilet.

In the morning, she was lying with her back to me when I woke and I carefully rolled to back her. I didn't have long to wait till she came awake, stretching and turning to me with a smile on her face.

She had me make her a cup of tea while she showered then sent me for a shower. After a quick wash I came back to find her sitting at the dressing table in just a sexy black bra and panty set.

"What do you think I should wear today?" she asked turning to me.

"If you want effect then you're dressed for that already," I joked.

She chuckled, "I'm the Mistress not the slave. I was thinking of either my suit or a dress."

"What's the suit like?"

"It's a light grey one that I got for interviews," she replied getting up.

"And the dress?" I asked as she walked over toward the wardrobe.

She smiled as shook her head. "Cheeky, I've got more than one."

I smiled back. "Which one were you thinking of?"

"This one." She said pulling out a green one.

It was actually several shades of green. Its base was a light pastel green with ruffled layers of darker green chiffon. It looked very feminine when she held it in front of her.

"Mm," I said appreciatively. "You'd look stunning in that."

Stunningly sexy I should have said, if she were giving me the choice the suit would have to be something special to beat that.

"Or this," she said turning back and hanging the dress then selecting a pale grey suit.

She held it in front of her as she turned to me. The skirt looked short, no longer than mid thigh. The jacket looked well tailored with slightly padded shoulders and a narrow collar with two buttons at midriff level.

"Who do you want to be, the suit would make you look like an executive. It'll keep the men away whereas the dress will attract them like moths to a flame."

"I'll go with the suit-cool and aloof," she said chuckling again.

She held it out to me and I stepped forward and took it from her. She turned and hung the other one up then bent and chose a pair of black ten centimetre heels and a dark pair of tights.

She sent me back to get a silky soft cream blouse to go with it. When she put it on it was transparent enough to see her bra under it. Next was her makeup, lightly applied but very effective. She even put a few dabs of her perfume on my neck to ward off any strange girls.

After that, it was time to get me dressed, putting the belt on and giving me a frustrating half way there blow job before lacing me up. I was surprised to find Gail in the lounge as I took the cups back on our way out.

She was dressed in an emerald green bodice over what looked like a darker green body stocking. At her waist was a micro skirt that barely came down to her crotch. She had fifteen centimetre heels on her knee high boots and looked like she could have walked off a film set.

"Gail," Cathy greeted her as she followed me out. "Ready for breakfast?"

"I will be as soon as my sub's finished in the toilet," she replied.

Though she didn't broach the subject, Gail looked bemused by Cathy's choice of clothes.

"I'll walk on then," Cathy said.

I hurried to the door, my hand tracing the leash down to hand her the loop as she caught up with me.

"Later," Cathy said as we exited.

All the other Mistresses had chosen outfits similar to Gail's, excepting Jenifer who wore a silver spandex cat suit that I would have loved to peel off her. My fellow slaves were a lot more cheerful but they didn't have my worries that my public exposure might get back to people I knew.

There was an air of anticipation as we made our way down to the entrance hall, a buzz of excited chatter that grew louder until Gregory and Stewart exited the lift. They took two small groups out with them with Verity turning up and coming over to our little group before Gregory returned.

"Right Ladies," she said as she waved us to gather in front of her.

"One important rule, I want you to walk them unless you're on carpet," she said with emphasis on the 'walk'.

She went on to tell them to mind their manners and things but I was focused on my relief that we didn't have to crawl and the conflict of knowing I'd be more exposed upright. It was a sad thing to be robbed of your free will.

The hotel was only a few blocks away and catered to the thrill seeking tourists who wanted a taste of the BDSM scene. It had a restaurant and lounge on the ground floor with signage advertising a discreet club upstairs and a casino above that.

It was a step further than the session they had the other afternoon, here they were accepted at face value. We certainly attracted attention, Cathy in her power suit and me voluntarily back on my hands and knees since we hit carpet.

As the order was to mingle, Cathy took me into the restaurant bar and ordered a soft drink. Perched on the stool with me knelt beside her we soon attracted attention, with a couple of guys coming over and sitting either side of her.

They used lame pick up lines, full of double entendre and sly innuendo's mixed in, she strung them along a while before they realised she wasn't interested. I was enjoying it, watching my Cathy play with them amused me and endeared her to me.

As the morning wore on, we visited the casino where it took Verity and then Greg to see off one of Jenifer's persistent admirers. We got some offers for my time as well, one attractive middle-aged woman offering a hundred for an hour with me.

We had dinner at the hotel before we left, the Masters and Mistresses in the restaurant and us slaves in the staff kitchen under the watchful eyes of the hotel security.

We journeyed by taxi again to the club. Part of it lived up to my expectations with one bar decorated as if it was a dungeon, with the tables and benches looking like they were made out of rough wood.

Cathy took me up to the roof where they had a little café and lots of potted plants and shrubs. She got us both glasses of juice and we settled for one of the tables half hidden in the shrubbery.

The first thing she did was have me take her shoes off then she relaxed back with a sigh. "A bit of peace and quiet."

I relaxed as best I could on the smooth hard floor, the scent of the flowers reminding me of our tiny garden back home and the flowers that Jem planted there. Cathy brought out her pad and began tapping it.

We escaped attention for nearly an hour before some of the young Masters came up to join us. They settled near enough to us that their talk carried over, apparently the floorshow they'd just seen had gotten them all excited.

As they talked, we heard a vivid description of a bound female being fucked in every hole. After only a short while, Cathy screwed up her face at me and stood. She took us back downstairs, finding a quiet lounge filled with mostly older members.

She was delighted when the waitress came and ordered tea. The waitress returned, her (heavy) breasts hovering perilously close to the little pot she carried on a tray. When she set it down, I could see that she'd only brought one cup.

While she drank, I sat with my back to her chair, the curved wooden insert on the arm preventing me from getting really comfortable. Looking around the high backs and wings hid everybody who wasn't facing us and wasn't hidden by the chairs around our table.

There were pictures on the walls and I looked at those I could see, one of the nearest and clearest was of a woman with her hands tied to a post, her back stripped bare and the arm of someone out of the picture swinging a whip.

The only other one I could see clearly had a naked female bent over a man's legs as he spanked her. I didn't bother trying to make out the others; they were probably all the same theme and wasted on me.

I sat there practicing my patience and listening to the tick of a clock somewhere counting the minutes for me. We waited out the time there, returning to the dungeon like bar for the last ten minutes before Verity called us out and put us in taxis back.

She had me make drinks, including one for Gail, when we got back to the room. Both of them disappeared into their bedrooms, when I made them I set Gail's on the table and carried Cathy's into her bedroom.

Her suit was laid out on the bed and she was sat at the dresser taking her make up off. I took her the cup then went and got the hanger for her suit and re-hung it. Taking her shoes as well, I returned them to the wardrobe.

She finished cleansing her face and walked over to the bed. Without her make up, she might not have been as beautiful but her natural beauty was enough to sway most men's hearts.

She sat and took her blouse off. "Laundry," she said as she handed it to me. By the time I'd put it in the basket she'd turned the covers down and was in bed, still with her tights and underwear on.

I joined her and let her back me. The silky feel of her legs brushing against mine as she settled had my erection growing even before her ass pressed against it. The warmth and nearness of her encouraged it more, swelling it until she noticed.

She turned over, her hand moving down to cover the bulge. "I'll let you loosen it; we can take it off after tea."

She rolled back but gave me room and time to undo the laces before snuggling back in. With it loose, my cock subsided and I was left in the limbo of my own thoughts, with my life on hold, I could only ponder my future and reflect on my past.

The good times I could remember mostly involved sex; there were things like seeing my name on the 2.1 list and the party that night in there, along with the memorable night with Cindie and Susi.

I snapped awake, as she turned on her back, ready to get up for tea. As she sat up, I started to rise. "No, you can stay where you are. I'm only getting my pad."

I rolled to my back as she twisted over me. Turning, I watched her slide to the edge and pick up her bag. She clambered back over me and as I rolled, she snuggled back into me and turned her pad on.

Over her shoulder, I could see her tap the Witter icon. I tightened my arm around her, turning my head to lay it on hers. I presumed she was worried about her family, maybe she'd had an idea that might help.

Whatever the reason the small movements of her arms kept me from dozing again. I was forced back into thoughts I'd run over a hundred times. A thought and image of Rachel came up unbidden, warming me up with memories of how good I had it three weeks ago.

With Rachel in my thoughts time passed quickly, Cathy turning again brought me back to reality.

"Tea time," she announced.

"Okay," I replied, as I rolled to the edge.

I turned as I stood, seeing her lifting to take her tights off. Leaning back over, I helped her with them as she swivelled around. As I shook them to straighten them, she moved from the bed and went over to the wardrobe. I followed and saw her pull out her tracksuit.

Jenifer was there first, sitting in her usual booth. Not long after Haley came in and sat on her own. Lola and Gail came shortly after and joined Jenifer. Before we left, Jenifer came over and had a quick word with Cathy, nodding as they reached agreement on something.

We were the first to leave, even finding the lift empty for once. Back in the lounge, she left me to make the drinks and walked off into her bedroom. She returned carrying two bottles of the wine, putting them on the table before sitting and ordering the screen on.

I sat at the side of her as the news played. Gail came in; as she drew level, she dropped the leash.

"Here's ten," she said handing over a note. "I'll get the rest now."

Gail soon returned from her room handing over the other ten and letting her slave stand to carry the bottles. Cathy slipped the money into her bag and brought her pad out.

"Sit up so I can back you." she said as she dropped the bag on the floor.

As I stood, she saw the belt. "Oh," she said, her face changing. "Let's get that off you."

I turned to let her start while the laces were loose enough for me to easily pull my flaccid cock free. As the strap fell free, I reached down and freed my balls, letting her pull the belt free.

Sitting next to her, she moved me up and her backing became lying with her head in my lap. The brush of her hair as she moved sent small thrills through me, encouraging my cock to thicken.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back, thinking about Rachel again, and the memory of the joyful times clouded by the thought that I'd never see her again. With Jem waiting at home for me it was probably for the best.

That unique set of circumstances that had thrown us together, had torn us apart as well, forever a 'what if' and a tender spot in my heart. It was some time later that Cathy stirred, swinging her legs from the arm to sit back up.

"Come on, time for a proper cuddle," she said bending for her bag.

I followed, pausing to pick up my belt on the way. Dropping her bag by the door, she shed her top and unsnapped her bra as she walked to the bed. Pulling the covers back, she turned and thumbed down her panties with the bottoms before sitting.

I dropped down to pull them from her feet then clambered onto the bed as she slipped under the covers. She faced me, her arms circling my neck as I moved into her. She snuggled into me, her leg looping over mine.

She surprised me, by leaning in and kissing me. "Shall we make up for last night?" she asked, when she broke it a few seconds later.

Immediately my cock twitched in response. She leant in with me meeting her halfway for a more passionate kiss. My hand moved from her back trailing around to take her breast and begin massaging it.

Within minutes, I had pressed her onto her back and was sucking one nipple while my thumb and finger teased the other. Her hands were in my hair as her soft moans filled my ears, letting me know how well I was pleasing her.

I shifted onto my knees and turned, my hand snaking down over her ribs, I dallied, playing with a finger in her navel for a few seconds before trailing down to her soft pussy.

Her hips rose as my hand slipped between them, she felt very wet as my three fingers slipped over her spread lips, I began sliding them gently up and down as I returned my focus to her nipples stretching them both till they slipped free.

She wriggled, her hips grinding her pussy against my hand. I slipped a finger inside her, the heel of my hand coming down to press on her clit. The moan of me entering her, was amplified into a groan as I started finger fucking her.

I didn't stop till I brought her to the brink then I spent the last few seconds with my thumb on her clit sending her into her loudest orgasm yet. She was sobbing for breath as I lifted off and manoeuvred myself between her legs ready to give her another one as soon as she was recovered enough.

"Fuck me now," she gasped as she brought her hands to hold my arms.

I wasted no time and let the wetness of the tunnel coat it as I slid my throbbing head in. The pleasure surged through me as Cathy gasped with pleasure, her hands tightening on my biceps as my shaft slipped slowly in.

As our hips met, I looked up to see her happy anticipatory face.

"Enjoy," I whispered as I began to rock my hips.

She gave a moan in answer as she closed her eyes. I slowly upped the tempo as I shortened the stroke, feeling my pleasure building with every thrust. It took a minute or so before I had her on the brink and sped up to give her that final push.

Her tunnel clenched three times, each of her shuddering waves pushing me a little closer to mine. Each was also accompanied by a delirious groan and her nails digging into my arms as her head thrashed around.

"Don't stop," she managed to say as the last tremor subsided.

I started slowly and she gave a wriggle almost immediately. Her hands left my arms and went to her breasts, massaging them as I sped up. I closed my eyes as I fell into a rhythm, feeling the pleasure building to my point of no return

My groan was soft, compared to hers but it signalled my climax, my seed filling her as my hips jerked. I felt her probing fingers seek out her clit, massaging it till she came. I held my self up until her hand fell away and her shuddering stopped then lowered my body onto hers.

It was long seconds after my cock slipped free that she looped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a quick kiss and a whispered, "Thank you," before rolling me off her.