The Trails of Life 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled up to my side, head on my shoulder and arm stretched over me. From nowhere came a déjà vu moment of a time with Rachel, I let myself dwell on the thought as I drifted off.

The days drifted on when it was practice or the more frequent demonstration of a technique. She didn't spare the rod muck and always gave me a blowjob afterwards. The days out, she spent trying to avoid being hit on, but enjoying toying with some of the ones who tried.

The final week was easy as all the tests and exams were over and evening excursions were arranged. The last week also saw my getting a little anxious as my time there came to an end and my next assignment loomed.

On the last morning Cathy sixty-nined me before we had our last fuck and she handed me over to Sophie to take me back to the prison. It was only a short ride but I felt my anxieties build, I had two weeks left and I was surely due some matron bidding me up.