The Trails of Life 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe took my arm when I dropped back to walk with them, and with the two guards leading the way, we strolled to the kerb. We got a taxi first, thanks to the guards, and I got more glowers as Phoebe pulled me down to sit next to her.

The ride was another short one, and with Phoebe linking arms again, we walked up to the entrance to wait. When they arrived, Lola looked really out of place; dressed as she was, she looked like some pledge trying to gain admission to a sorority.

The base line of the music throbbed as we walked through the doors. The place was thronging with youngsters, one or two sporting red collars. Gloria, in the lead, followed the sound of the music. As we pushed through the two sets of double doors, it became impossible to communicate; it sounded as if the band onstage had turned the volume up to eleven.

Phoebe had her hands on my waist as we squeezed through the crowd following the others. She insisted on trying another cocktail and picked a Manhattan from the price list high on the back wall of the bar.

When we all had drinks, Gloria led us to the centre of the room where the crowd was a bit thinner. Somewhere on the crossing, the carpet had turned to dance floor. I moved aside to let Phoebe into the little circle we were forming and felt her hand slipping under my elbow to rest on my forearm.

Here, the mix of people was more evenly balanced between the sexes; little groups of men and women with a smattering of couples. Gloria attracted our attention and then walked her fingers towards the band and mimed dancing.

Angela nodded as did Melanie and Lola, I thought they were acknowledging her till they turned and trailed after her. I let Phoebe urge me on to follow them. As we got closer to the dance floor, it grew more crowded. Ahead, I saw Gloria break through onto the dance floor proper. As I followed them, I realised my two left feet would be expected to dance.

Gloria found enough space. Dropping her bag to the floor, she placed her drink next to it. As the others joined her, the pile of bags grew. We formed a loose triangle around them that left Phoebe and I dancing together, me just shuffling my feet and moving my arms in imitation of the others around me, while Phoebe enjoyed herself.

I was glad when the band finished and we could hear ourselves think again. A compere came on stage as the group trooped off, bringing his own mike with him.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, we're going to give you ten minutes to get your next drink in while our main attraction, The Tribles, get set up. For those of you in a romantic mood, we're gonna turn the lights down low and play you some soft music," he announced.

When the music finished we'd drifted back to the bags and were picking our drinks up as he delivered his spiel. Lola and Melanie looked at each other as the lights dimmed; Phoebe turned to me and took the glass from my hand as the coloured spots hit the mirror balls, putting it down with hers.

She wrapped an arm around my waist, then pressed against me as her other hand took my shoulder. She turned her head away from me and nestled in as she began to shuffle her feet to slowly spin us around.

While the swirling spots of light set the mood, the feel of her soft body in my arms and the aroma of her perfume completed it. The idyll lasted a few tens of seconds before she wriggled and twisted away slightly.

She reached under her top and pulled out the remote. After tapping the pad once, she offered it to me.

As I took it, she grinned at me. Hooking her arm around my neck, she pulled me close and half shouted. "Hold it for me, it was getting uncomfortable where it was." She let her hand slip back to my shoulder as she snuggled back in, facing me this time.

She slipped a leg between mine as we resumed dancing. Though I couldn't feel the vibrations they had her grinding her crotch against my thigh as she shuffled around, giving me a hard-on in the process, despite me willing it down.

As we circled, she grew more relaxed in my arms. I shifted my arms to her hips to help support her, unintentionally pressing her hard against my bulging cock. She responded by stroking my back, her fingers tracing up and down my spine through the coarse cloth.

Despite the romantic setting and my aroused state, it wasn't sex with Phoebe that was uppermost in my mind. Somehow, thoughts of Rachel had crept in and she was the one I wanted to make love to.

I wondered how she and her girlfriend were getting on; were they out working, or relaxing at home? They could, of course, be out clubbing like us or enjoying a meal out, wherever it was, I wished I was there with her.

When I looked, I could see Lola and Melanie dancing cheek to cheek, with Angela and Gloria just standing around. When the music faded between tracks, Phoebe didn't seem to notice and kept on shuffling around.

There wasn't much I could do but hold on and keep following her feet with mine. I wondered about the effect the egg was having on her. It was only on the first speed, so it probably wouldn't be giving her an orgasm any time soon.

When the music faded again, she slacked her hold on me and tilted her head back. "I think you'd better turn it off," she said, pitching her voice just enough for me to hear her.

I brought my fist around and opened my hand. When she made no move to take it, I put my thumb on the sensor and counted five before releasing it. Closing my hand, I slipped it around her back and slid the other one around her waist.

She laid her head back on my shoulder and gave me a squeeze. "I think I need a drink."

I opened my arms and we separated, both of us turning toward the bags. I stayed close to her as she tottered over to the drinks, then bent to pick up both of our glasses. Gripping hers was a little awkward, as I had the remote clenched between my little finger and palm as I passed the glass to her.

The next track started as she took a gulp, then gave me a smile as I sipped mine. I smiled back at her as behind her I could see a pair of boys talking to Angela and Gloria. Silently I wished them luck.

I glanced to the side, looking for Lola. She was still in the tight embrace of Melanie. The pair of them looked like they were hitting it off quite well. It was a pity they wouldn't have the chance to develop it further.

"I need a refill," Phoebe declared, drawing my attention back to her.

"You need to start easing off," I said, talking over the music.

"I'm having fun," she shouted back.

"It stops being fun if you get too drunk," I replied.

"I'm feeling fine," she protested.

"You might be feeling fine, but your eyes have lost their sparkle. Honestly, if I were you I'd be drinking a few glasses of non-alcoholic while I rode the buzz."

"Huh?" she replied cupping her ear.

"Never mind," I said, stooping to put my drink down.

As I straightened up, she turned towards the bar. I stepped next to her and slipped my arm around her waist as we set off to the bar. She put her glass on one of the automated glass collectors as it wandered by, then slipped her arm around my back.

As it got more crowded, she dropped behind me and held onto my shirt again as I edged my way through. At the bar, I squeezed my way in, then reached behind to pull her in front.

On impulse, I bent in and kissed the side of her neck. "If you get too drunk," I said in a hoarse whisper, "you might miss out on having fun later." To emphasize my point, I slipped one of my hands around her bare midriff and played a finger around her navel.

She snuggled back into me; her outstretched hand drooping as her other one came to cover mine. Turning her head to me, she said. "One more," in a giggly voice.

"Okay," I replied, glad of the small victory.

I slid my free arm around her back and caught her flagging arm, raising it up again. When a barman looked our way, she waved and caught his attention. I let my hand slip to her waist as she drew her arm in, letting it rest on the waistband of her skirt.

She bought Wallbangers this time, along with another beer for me. She passed me the two drinks and turned to make our way back through the crowd. She surprised me by slipping her fingers into my waistband as I led the way.

While there were a few twists and turns, I found Lola and the others just as the next band started up and deafened us again. She and Melanie started shimmying to the music, shaking their bodies with their arms swinging as they swayed from side to side.

I put her fresh drink next to her old one as I put mine down. Phoebe was taking a drink of hers before she handed it to me, to add to the ones on the floor. Neither of us were familiar with the rules, but then nobody stopped and pointed, so we couldn't have been that bad.

After about five minutes, my bladder started to pester me. I gyrated on, wrestling with it for another five minutes before deciding to surrender. Stopping and stepping closer to Phoebe, I half shouted next to her ear. "Toilet, me!"

As I pulled back, she nodded. I gave a flick of my head toward Lola and Melanie and extended my arm that way.

She nodded again but moved first to pick up her glass from the floor. She had a serious wobble as she stooped to pick it up, only saving herself by landing on her outstretched hand. I immediately rushed to help her up.

Grasping under her arms, I lifted her back to her feet. "I'm going to take my shoes off," she shouted over her shoulder.

I didn't bother replying as I slipped my hands down to her waist as she bent to ease her shoes off. I glanced over to Lola to see a concerned look on her face as she and Melanie looked on. I gave them a wry smile and a little shake of my head to reassure them.

I released her as she straightened up, and stepped back as she crouched this time to retrieve her drink. I stood by as she took a drink, then crouched again to put it back down. As she stood, she turned to me and stepped closer to say. "I'm alright now."

I nodded and she turned towards Lola and padded over. I turned and made for the toilets to answer the call of my bladder. When I got back, both Gloria and Angela were dancing happily with the guys while Phoebe and the others were dancing closely together.

I took a sip of my drink before I joined them and surprised a delighted Phoebe by putting my hand on her shoulder. Her look of alarm turning into a smile as she turned and recognised me, her hand coming up to take mine as it fell from her shoulder.

She led me a few steps, then stopped and turned toward me. Giving me a quick smile, she started dancing again, rapidly finding the rhythm and syncing with it. She went for another gulp of her drink between numbers, then danced, sexily stoking her body in front of me when she came back.

She kept it up for a minute or so before cooling back to the normal style. She took another drink at the next change and finished it on the third visit as I finished the last of my previous beers.

Her energetic dancing had left her glowing with a sheen of perspiration; it was also making tendrils of her hair and sticking to her brow and temples. She looked happy, but a little tired.

She came over and looped one arm around my neck, pulling me closer to softly shout, "Take me home and make love to me," in my ear.

My first thought was Lola. "Shall I get Lola?" I asked.

"No, just you tonight," she replied.

"What about Lola then?" my voice getting a little hoarse.

"She can find her own way home," Phoebe replied.

"No she can't. Her IDs been cancelled" I said, coughing a little.

I bent and picked up my fresh drink to take a swig to soothe my burning throat, then handed it over to Phoebe who was looking longingly at it.

I leant back in as she passed it back. "One of the guards would have to stay with her, or if you're feeling generous, you could give her the night off and we could come and pick her up in the morning."

"Leave her stay with Melanie, you mean."

With our voices strained, I couldn't pick up on nuances, but I was sure there was a touch of amusement in that. "They've hit it off really well; I'd give them the chance to see if anything blossoms."

"Okay," she replied. "But you'll have to pick her up in the morning."

"I can't ride the taxis either; I'm a non-entity as well. You'd have to send a guard with me."

"Then she'll have to wait till I get up."

"Okay, I'll go and tell her."

Turning, I walked over to where Lola and Melanie were dancing.

As I approached, Melanie signalled to Lola. She turned to me with a smile on her face. I gave her a wan smile and her face changed to a questioning look.

I took her shoulder and leant in to speak into her ear, "Phoebe wants to go home."

"Now?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "She's had the egg going and now she wants to make love."

"Oh," she said resignedly, turning her head to look over at Melanie.

"Wait," I said, holding her shoulder to stop her. "She wants me to go with her now, and you to wait with Melanie till we pick you up."

"Huh?"

"Don't ask me, her idea," I answered. "You'd better give me Melanie's hotel and room number and we can pick you up there."

"Huh?" she said, tearing her head away from mine to give me an incredulous look.

I nodded, and excitement lit up her face. She reached out and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you," she said. "You deserve another blow job for that news."

"Her address will do. Now hurry up, she's waiting," I said, releasing her.

Twelve seventy five, tower B, The Regal Arms. I memorised it on the way back. Phoebe was facing away from me, dreamily swaying to the music. I put my hand on her hip and she lazily turned to me.

"Ready," I told her, emphasising my articulation.

It took her a second to nod in reply.

I bent, picking up my glass to soothe my throat again. I offered it to Phoebe, but she shook her head. I took another swift drink and set it down, picking up her shoes and the bag before slinging it on my shoulder as I rose.

I offered her my arm and she took it. We walked off together as I steered us toward the entrance. The two guards appeared just behind us as I shouldered my way through the double doors.

I slowed to let them catch up as I got to the cooler air of the entrance hall. "I'm taking her home," I announced as they came up alongside us.

I could see Maid Marilyn running her eye over Phoebe as she leant against me.

"Your Highness?" she queried.

"Mm," Phoebe said turning her head.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes, you've done your jobs. You can go home now 'cause we are," she replied.

Marilyn glanced up to me. "Where's the other one?"

"I don't like your tone," Phoebe said, "If it's any business of yours, Lola's with her friend."

"I'm sorry your Highness, just doing my duty," she replied humbly.

"Come on," Phoebe ordered as she tugged on my arm to pick up our pace. "Let's find a taxi."

The whole situation felt weird in a way I couldn't understand. Phoebe wasn't behaving as I expected her to; not that I really knew what to expect after knowing her for only one day.

The drink had certainly had an effect on her inhibitions, even though she seemed to still be in command of her faculties. She really surprised me by letting Lola spend the night with Melanie; a spur of the moment decision without regard for consequences.

She glanced around to see where the guards were, then turned and whispered in my ear. "Turn it to one."

I brought my fist up and opened the remote. As I touched the pad with my thumb, she giggled. She gripped my arm tighter as I closed my hand and let it drop to my side. As we got to the crowded kerb, the guards performed their magic and quickly found us a taxi.

The ride home was an awkward one; the two stony-faced guards sitting opposite us as Phoebe gripped my hand, wiggling occasionally in her seat, and my cock thickened enough in anticipation to make a lump in my shorts.

When we arrived at the door, the guards got out first, and as I helped a giggly Phoebe out, she suddenly said, "Carry me."

I lifted her out, holding her like a baby in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I was a little embarrassed when the guard at the door came to attention, more for her sake than mine, the news would be all around the barracks tomorrow, probably the junior execs as well.

I was glad again that she weighed so little as I carried her up the stairs. I used her feet to push the door after I struggled to open it. I walked over to the bedroom door and repeated the operation, then carried her to the bed.

<<< Chapter?

By now my cock was standing proud and as I straightened up one of her hands trailed down to encounter it and take hold. A little surge of pleasure ran through me as she squeezed the head.