The Training of a Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." She said, her voice faint and out of breath as she laid her head by his boot.

The sight of her kisses against his black boots gave Zachary pause before punishing her again. Just looking upon her made his heart race with excitement. Already he could feel his member throbbing and aching against the material of his pants, straining to be unleashed upon her body. The sadistic pleasure he took from the sight of her body was something that nothing in the whole entire world could compare to. This was why he loved his job so much.

"You know what I want to hear if you want this to end, Cupcake." He said, gently nudging his boot closer to her face. "Kiss my boot like a good slave and thank me for your punishment. I can go all night long, if you'd like. I'm just warming up."

Standing over her, he could see the internal struggle she contained within her. A spirit like hers wasn't meant to be kept in check. She was a woman, a strong woman independent of others. That, however, was in the past. Her independence would bring a price for her to pay with her suffering and physical pain only he could bring her. It was the struggle going in within her. Although she was beaten, although she had suffered and endured a gauntlet of harsh cracks against her flesh, part of her wanted to fight, part of her wanted to free herself from him and never give him the satisfaction that came in her pleading for mercy.

And yet, despite that struggle going on within her, she caved into the pain that ached throughout her body. Zachary watched as she slowly leaned closer to his boot, her dry lips pursed as she kissed the leather of his boot.

"Th-thank you, Sir... For my punishment... I deserved..." She said softly, the pain filling her voice as it mixed with the shame and guilt that came with caving into the pain.

"Good girl." Zachary said, genuinely proud of her.

Although it was just a small step in the right direction, it was a significant one at that. To Zachary, it was a crack in the foundation of her strong resolution and spirit. He would slowly chip away at her determination, breaking her down and training her slowly, until she was nothing more than the perfect example of a slave. It pained him to know just what was going to become of her. There was no doubt about that. It was a shame something so beautiful, a work of art, had to die. But, as he reminded himself, he wasn't being paid to think. He was being paid to train her, to break her, and turn her into a slave.

Slowly he turned away from her, walking towards the cabinet to stow away the bamboo rod. A switchblade was pulled from his hands, eyes locking as he cut through the rope that held her wrists together. "In my presence, you'll crawl on your hands and knees. If I catch you walking around without my permission, I'll make you watch me break every bone in your feet." He threatened, showing no signs of lying to her as he pocketed the blade.

"Now..." Zachary said, stretching his thick arms. "You have a choice, a rare choice for a slave. You may either sleep down here in the cold, or come up stairs to sleep as a reward."

As he climbed the old, wooden stairs to the main floor, Zach knew what choice she would make. It was a no brainer in his mind. And yet, as he climbed the stairs, he couldn't help but to wonder why he was doing this on her first night.

Under the normal circumstances, any slave would have spent the first night locked down in the cold basement, with nothing but the dirty cement to comfort her wounds. There was just something to her, something that made him want to know more and more about her. It was a dangerous game he was playing, that was clear. Getting to know a slave, any slave was bad for business. Too often he had heard of other slave trainers being killed and murdered by slaves that took their trainer's weaknesses for their own opportunity, or in the rare instances, of slave masters killing their trainers for getting too close for their own comfort.

Standing at the top of the stairs, he waited patiently as he saw her small, battered body slowly turn the corner and begin to climb the stairs. Her body shook and trembled with fear and pain. It made him smile, knowing he was wearing her down slowly but surely.

12