A Bird In The Hand

Story Info
Young woman is forced to become a slave.
15.1k words
4.65
43.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains some sci-fi as well as non-consent/reluctance. It also contains, sadism, masochism, bondage, slavery, whipping, branding, collaring, Master/slave, and other BDSM themes. If this is not your thing, please go enjoy other stories.

A special thank you to my friend raven_rose_au for helping me edit this story. Enjoy!

* * * * *

Julissa sat in the doctor's office waiting for her appointment. She didn't want to be here, but whoever was controlling her had required her to make this appointment. The man whose voice made her jump and squeal in fear had entered her home one night and placed this collar around her neck. It was made of a very strong metal and she couldn't find a lock or seam, it appeared to be one solid band of metal. But it was no ordinary collar, it had a shock function in it and whenever she disobeyed the man's voice, she was shocked. It hurt tremendously, thus causing Lissa to obey the voice instantly these days.

* * * * *

It all started a little more than two months ago, Lissa had gone to sleep like any other normal night. She had done her nightly routine and had fallen asleep, dreaming of her former boyfriend Levi having his way with her. She loved when he tied her up and fucked her hard and he seemed to enjoy it as well. They had been talking about getting married and she dreamt of the day her father would walk her down the aisle and give her away to her kinky boyfriend. Apparently the man who now controlled her had installed cameras in her apartment, because he could see her wherever she went inside, including the bathroom. The collar now impenetrably locked around her neck also had GPS in it. She had tested this one day by leaving her cell phone at home to run to the store. The man knew where she had been and how long she had spent inside the store.

At first Lissa tried to resist, she didn't want to be this man's slave, she wanted to be with Levi, but the next morning when she woke up and found the collar around her neck she ran crying into the bathroom, looking at herself and it in the mirror. The collar, though made of metal, was not silver, but black and quite snug, extremely obvious against her pale skin. She was petite, at 5'4", 115 lbs, somewhat thin, though she had nice hips and Levi loved her auburn hair and hazel eyes. She hated her small tits but had never considered getting them enhanced because men, and especially her boyfriend, loved her eyes, hair and her mind, not her body, though he did seem to love to spank her ass. As she stared at herself in the mirror in horror, suddenly the voice she now feared spoke to her.

"Good morning slave, strip off your nightshirt and panties then kneel on the floor," he commanded. Lissa just stared at herself in the mirror in disbelief, soon receiving the first of many shocks through her collar. The pain caused her to fall to her knees as she tried to pry off the collar. She couldn't even get a finger in between it and her neck and she screamed in pain.

"That's better, at least you're on your knees, now take off your nightshirt and panties," the voice continued to command her.

"No, I won't! Who the hell do you think you are?" Lissa shrieked, receiving another painful shock through her collar and she fell to her side on the cold tile floor of her bathroom.

"I am your Master and you are my slave. Disobedience will be punished, obedience will be rewarded," the voice said calmly but firmly.

"Please stop hurting me," Lissa whimpered, still lying on her side.

"Obey me and the pain will end," the voice said almost soothingly. Through tear filled eyes, Lissa righted herself onto her knees, slipped the nightshirt over her head and tossed it onto the hamper, then slid off her panties and did the same. She knelt with her left hand covering her shaven pussy and her right arm across her tiny titties.

"Better, but the point of you taking off your clothes is so I can see your naked body and what I have to work with," the voice continued, "put your hands behind your back, cross your wrists in the small of your back." She didn't want to, but with the painful shocks still fresh in her mind and the results still felt in her body, Lissa complied hesitantly.

"Good girl, we'll make a slave out of you yet," the voice practically cooed. "Now, spread those knees apart, I want to see that pretty pussy. Straighten your back and throw back your shoulders, I want to see those tits of yours," the voice commanded. Lissa could do little but comply, knowing if she didn't she would receive another one of those painful shocks.

"Mmm, yes, a very pretty pussy indeed, but we will have to do something about those tiny titties, they just won't do. Don't worry, they can be fixed," the voice said.

"They don't need to be fixed," Lissa said defiantly, then screamed in agony as the collar shocked her once again, causing her to fall to her side, writhing in pain.

"Tsk, tsk, such a mouthy slave, but you will learn. Return to the position I commanded," the voice said evenly and Lissa again returned to the kneeling position that would become second nature to her in just a few weeks.

* * * * *

In the doctor's office the nurse had to call her name twice before Lissa roused from her thoughts about how this man had started controlling her and why she was here. He had ordered that she have her breasts enhanced, from her natural 34A's to 34D's. She went into the examination room and the nurse took her temperature, her blood pressure and weighed her before putting the clipboard with the information on it outside of the door and advised Lissa the doctor would be with her shortly.

* * * * *

"Now that you are in proper position, we will begin with the rules," the voice said and Lissa shuddered in fear, wondering how he was talking to her, she didn't see a speaker or anything on the collar, having turned it completely around and back to its original position with the ring hanging down in the front. She had a bewildered look on her pretty face through the tears.

"Ahh, yes, you're wondering how I am talking to you. I inserted a device inside your skull, you can hear me and I can hear you, but no one else can hear my voice. I will remove it when you are fully trained and ready to become my slave," the voice inside her head explained.

"But I digress, I promised to give you your rules, so you know how to please me. You will memorize these rules and obey them and me. Rule number one, I am your Master, you are my slave. You will address me as Master at all times or you will be punished. You know what the punishment is already, but we will work to change that when you come to my dungeon and submit yourself to me as my slave."

"Please Sir, I don't want to be a slave, I don't want to be punished, please stop this!"

"Such a bad little slave, do I need to punish you again? You just broke the first rule I gave you."

"No Sir, I -- I mean, M -- Master, please don't punish me again, it hurts terribly!"

"Better, but if you forget again, you will receive the shock, is this understood?"

"Yes -- yes M -- Master."

"Good girl, I knew you could do it. The second rule is, you will obey me without question. If you need clarification about an order, you will need to ask permission to speak. That is the third rule, you do not speak without permission. You will answer any direct questions I ask you and address me properly, but you will not speak out of turn or blurt out whatever you wish. You must receive permission from me to speak. If I deny you, then you will remain silent. Are these understood?"

"Yes Master," Lissa said softly.

"Good girl, you're learning. The fourth rule is, whenever you hear my voice you will immediately strip naked and kneel in this position. Is this clear?"

"Yes Master, may I ask a question about this rule?"

"Yes, very good, go ahead."

"What if I am out in public -- Master?"

"I will know when you are out in public. One day you will be so proud of your body that you will not be afraid to share it with the world, but that will take time and training. Ahh, I still didn't answer your question, when you are in public you will not be expected to strip and kneel unless I specifically order you to, but when I do you will obey me."

"Oh god, no, please Master!"

"No exceptions, slave."

"Oh no, please you can't!" Lissa cried as she broke position and buried her face in her hands, sobbing. Suddenly she received a shock again and fell onto her side screaming and crying out in pain. She lay on the floor, after the shock, trying to recover when the voice returned.

"Return to position, slave."

"Yes Master," Lissa sobbed and knelt as ordered.

* * * * *

That seemed like ages ago as her Master had trained her body and her mind. Now as Lissa waited in the room for the doctor, she heard her Master's voice.

"Strip and kneel for the doctor, my pretty slave," she heard his voice command her. Now without a second thought or any hesitation, she did as she was ordered and assumed her slave position, kneeling with her knees spread wide, back straight, shoulders pulled back and her wrists crossed behind her back. She waited patiently on her knees for the doctor to come. Surprising her, the nurse opened the door and was shocked to see the young Lissa kneeling so provocatively.

"Oh honey, what are you doing, you don't have to be naked, the doctor will look at your breasts and give you injections to enhance them," the nurse said softly coming into the room and closing the door.

"Please Miss, please let me do this, I -- I have to," Lissa begged and the nurse, shrugged, turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Lissa remained on her knees, keeping silent, now a nearly fully trained slave. At first, it was only pain, but soon, she was ordered to go to a tattoo and piercing place and have her clit pierced. She had no idea when they inserted the small metal bar into her clit that it could vibrate or shock her. By then her conditioning was already starting to have an effect and the piercing, even though painful, also aroused her and just walking around was making her wet. Within a few days she had to wear panty liners to absorb the juices off her dripping sex. Master would now use the piercing as an additional shock, or as a reward for good behavior, bringing her to orgasms she had never dreamed of.

Lissa suddenly shuddered with arousal at the thought of those orgasms, her pussy lips glistening with her juices as she thought about how much she had changed. Yes, she had learned through his conditioning that she was a natural submissive and slave, that is why she had liked it so much when Levi took control and tied her up. She had broken if off with him after only two weeks, realizing that this voice had taken full control of her and was molding her into something that even she was becoming excited about, though still very fearful. She hated herself for it, but there seemed to be nothing she could do.

Her Master had said that if she tried to remove the collar it would inject her with poison and she would die. If the collar was successfully removed, the explosion would kill everyone in the room. She wondered why this made her pussy even wetter. She had watched BDSM porn before, she had read stories, but someone actually taking full control of her was exciting her beyond anything she could have imagined. She now realized that the reality of becoming someone's full time slave was actually very freeing. It allowed her baser lusts and her true inner self to surface and be the wanton slave slut she fantasized about while reading or watching these things acted out.

Now, she knelt, waiting as Master had ordered. He wanted her breasts enhanced, so it would be done. She complained that she couldn't afford to pay for it. Her Master had said that everything would be taken care of and she would not have to worry about it, just show up and have the procedure done. The doctor entered the room and broke her out of her reverie.

"Hello, Lissa, kneeling like a good slave I see," the doctor said as if he had seen this dozens of times. He, in fact, had seen many slaves come through his office, their breasts, buttocks or lips enhanced. This young woman before him had full lips and beautiful eyes, a pert nose and lovely flaring hips. What she did not have was a decent set of breasts, her tiny 34A's looked small and almost non-existent under her shirts and tops.

"Hello Doctor, Sir," Lissa responded without breaking position.

"Mmm, good girl," the doctor commended her.

"Thank you Sir," Lissa smiled. Those words now sent a tingle to her pussy, caused her heartbeat to quicken, and her breathing to become more accelerated. She now craved those words from her Master. She suddenly realized she was nearly fully trained, and would soon deliver herself to her Master, just like he had said at the beginning. Her breath caught in her throat and she gasped as the realization washed over her.

"I see your Master wants to enhance those small breasts of yours. Is this acceptable to you Lissa?" The doctor asked.

"I don't have a choice, Sir, if I do not have them done, I will be punished. But I've realized that it makes my pussy wet whenever my Master is pleased. So whatever Master wants, Master gets, Sir."

"I must warn you this will be quite painful as your breast tissue will grow very quickly. Not only will it hurt, but that top you were wearing will probably not contain them by the time you arrive at home. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, alright then, are you ready?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good, let's proceed," the doctor said and prepared the needle. Unceremoniously he jabbed it into her right breast and pushed the plunger. The pain quickly began to build and Lissa struggled to remain still as the pain spread. The doctor realized and quickly treated the left breast in the same manner. Lissa now struggled mightily to remain in position and not cry out.

"Aauuuugghhh!" Lissa moaned. "Oh god, this really hurts Sir!"

"Yes, I warned you about that, unfortunately, if I give you a numbing solution it will interfere with the growth process."

"It's alright Sir, I can take it, the shocks from my collar are worse," Lissa moaned.

"Alright, I'll see you in two days," the doctor said as he left the room.

Lissa remained kneeling as she had been ordered by her Master, she had not been given permission to break position. After about a half an hour the pain subsided enough that she thought she could drive home. Her Master had given her permission to rise and she struggled to sit in the chair. The nurse came in and helped her get dressed, foregoing the now useless little bra. Her blouse was already struggling to contain her burgeoning breasts. The nurse handed her a card with her new appointment written on it. Lissa walked out to her car, trying hard to keep her face pleasant as the pain in her breasts continued.

On the way home Lissa was having difficulty with the pain and her now flaring excitement. The thought of having big beautiful breasts that pleased her Master spiked her arousal. Through the pain in her breasts it still grew, it seemed to be enhancing her pleasure. She pulled off onto the shoulder of the road, panting in need, begging her Master to cum. He acceded and Lissa had the most powerful orgasm of her life to date, her Master turning on the vibrating clit piercing, causing her to scream out in ecstasy. She was parked for such a long period of time that a police officer stopped by to see if she was alright. Lissa assured him that she was fine and quickly drove away.

The doctor had been correct and by the time she arrived at home, her blouse barely contained her billowing breasts and her nipples were so hard they looked like little pebbles trying to burst out of the material. Lissa entered her apartment and quickly stripped naked, kneeling on the slave mat, another one of Master's rules. She looked down at her breasts, now red and swollen, almost looking like C cups already. They hurt terribly but the sight of the lovely globes seemed to increase her libido.

"Good girl," her Master said, complimenting her.

"Thank you Master, please may I cum again, I am so horny."

"Why are you so horny, slave?"

"I am horny because my breasts are looking much bigger and better already Master. I know how much that pleases you, and I've discovered that pleasing you makes me happy and horny."

"What about the pain?"

"It is enhancing the arousal Master," Lissa admitted and Master gave a shock directly to her clit, a very short burst, but she cried out and almost slipped, somehow catching herself and not cumming. "Please Master, oh god, please let me cum!" She begged.

"Cum for me slave," Master ordered and turned on the vibration in her clit sending Lissa over the edge and she screamed and cried out as the orgasm blasted through her, topping the one in the car on the way home. She fell to her side writhing in ecstasy, her body seeming to have a mind of its own, shuddering and spasming beyond her control. After several minutes she recovered and knelt perfectly on the slave mat.

"Thank you Master!"

"You're welcome slave. Do you remember what I told you that first day?"

"Yes Master, Disobedience will be punished, but obedience will be rewarded. Thank you for keeping your word Master. The rewards are far greater than I ever could have imagined."

"Again, you're welcome slave."

"Master, may I say something?"

"Yes, you may speak, slave."

"I also remember something else you said that first day and I thought you were crazy. You said that one day I would come to your dungeon and submit myself as your slave. I now find myself dreaming of that day Master."

"Good girl."

"Unngghh, thank you Master."

"Did you cum without permission, slave?"

"Oh no Master, never, I just love when you call me your good girl, it means that I have pleased you."

"Yes you have my sweet slave and your tits are really starting to look good, though they won't be so red, except when I tie them up," Master chuckled.

"Yes Master, may I go and prepare myself for you?"

"Yes my pretty slave, go shower and shave, then lock yourself to the bed in the time lock cuffs."

"Yes Master," Lissa said happily as she jumped up and skipped off to the bathroom, showering and shaving as ordered. Her tender breasts were now almost a D cup. She hoped the doctor hadn't made a mistake and put in too much serum. She held her swollen new breasts in her hands and admired them. She realized she was keeping her back straight and throwing her shoulders back more to emphasize her newest assets. She squealed in delight at her appearance. Soon she was spread eagle on the bed in the time lock cuffs Master had ordered, a ball gag in her mouth, the butt plug inserted and the dildo inside her pussy. Soon he turned them on and Lissa was happily humming away toward another orgasm. She was very happy because she was gagged and couldn't ask for orgasms but was allowed to cum as many times as she was able.

Two hours later, slave Lissa was a sweaty slobbering mess, she had easily broken her own orgasm record, which had stood at five, until Master. He had made her cum seventeen times in one day, but tonight she orgasmed over and over, for a total of twenty one, plus the three she had earlier in the day. The timer locks released and she rushed into the shower, cleansing her body once again and having to change the bed clothes before she could sleep. She almost forgot to lock her collar to the chain locked to the bed, but remembered just before she fell into an exhausted sleep.

She woke the next morning to the sound of the timer lock releasing her collar from the chain. She went into her prescribed morning routine. She knelt naked on the slave mat in her room in proper position. She waited for Master to tell her what to wear, what tasks she must perform for him today and tell him how all of this made her feel. At first Lissa had complained and said she didn't like them or even hated them, but now, everything he forced her to do just made her pussy gush with arousal. Today she was to wear the medium butt plug and as always, no panties, a short skirt, tight top which would show off her new tits to almost pornographic proportions and new high heels, six inches in height. She had become accustomed to the five inch heels, so they were upping the game, along with the larger butt plug. By the time she was dressed for work, Lissa had to wipe her sopping crotch before she could leave the apartment.