The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
Feeling Protected.
1.2k words
4.41
79.5k
18

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone woke me from my sleep. I hated phone calls at night. They never brought good news. I looked at the clock and it was only 11 PM.

"Hello?" The tone of my voice was unmistakable. I did not sound happy.

I heard a frightened voice on the other end. "Master? I'm home alone. May I please come over? I get very scared when it storms like this."

It was only then that I realized what the weather was like. I almost started to chuckle. I often sleep through anything.

"Where are your parents?"

"They left for the weekend. I hate being alone like this."

"Alright Faith. But come through the backyard. We don't need out neighbors keeping tabs on your visits to my house in the middle of the night."

In fact, I was thinking more and more about that. I needed to have Faith arrive at my house more discreetly .... except when she arrived to walk Maggie of course. I got up out of bed and put a robe on. My first thought was that this might be interesting. My second thought caused me to groan ... I was not going to get a wink of sleep tonight. By the time I got to the patio door, she was already there. She wasn't kidding. It was coming down in sheets and the thunder and lightening were spectacular. I never understood how some people were scared of a good storm. I was fascinated by them.

I opened the door to let her in. She had a short robe around her, but it was soaked. She was soaked. I took my robe off and wrapped it around her. "Come on. Let's get you into the bathroom and get you dry and warm." She couldn't move. She simply stared. "What? You haven't seen a naked man before?" And then I laughed, "No. I suppose you haven't."

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. She was shivering. I set her on the floor of the bathroom. "Get out of your clothes, I said. I was pulling out some towels to dry her off. Within seconds, she was standing naked next to me. At first, she tried to use her hands to cover herself. But she looked at my naked body again and thought better of it. I chuckled again. I wrapped the towel around her and began drying her body. I handed her another towel for her to dry her hair. I was on my knees gently caressing her body with the towel. Trying not to be too rough with the towel, I was also admiring her young body. And then I shook my thoughts from my head to concentrate on caring for her.

"I ought to spank your bare ass. You woke me from a pleasant sleep," I teased.

She blushed and giggled. And then she paused. "You were sleeping through this?"

I laughed. "I sleep through almost anything, Faith. Now come with me. You can use the guest bedroom."

The disappointment on her face was clear. "Can't I sleep with you? I hate being alone in thunder and lightening."

"I'll be in the next room." I promised. Her disappointment was more than I could bear. I shook my head and mumbled, "Oh yeah, I am a real stern Dom alright."

"What?" she said.

"Come on," I said. You can join me. But Maggie will not be pleased you booted her out of her spot. And in my bed, you sleep naked. Period."

I saw her seductive little smile. She was so easy to read. "Sleeping in my bed naked does not mean sex. It means sleeping in my bed naked. Clear?"

"Yes Master." Still disappointed, but disappointed in something very different.

As she crawled into bed, I smacked her cute little bottom and she giggled again. I grinned and slid into bed next to her. I kept thinking 'I'm an idiot ... I'm an idiot'. How was I going to sleep with her next to me. Hell ... how was I going to get through the night without my cock getting hard.

Maggie protested a little bit about having to move, but she was happy to see Faith. She stepped to the foot of the bed and laid down again. I was turning off the light and she settled. Faith seemed to also be settled and I laid back with my eyes wide open. The house was quiet inside, but the storm was roaring outside ... and then a very bright light, followed by very loud thunder. Faith's body was suddenly hugging me. She really was scared. This was not an act. Her face was buried against my upper ribs. I wrapped an arm around her and held her. I whispered to her, "It's ok, Faith. You are with me now and I will not let anything happen to you. I will watch over you and protect you. I will hold you to make you feel safe. And you will be safe because I am here with you."

Her body began to relax, but she was not going to let go. And I was going to hold her for the rest of the night. I felt her little cunt ride just above my hip .... while I tried for dear life to think of something other than her sweet little naked body beside me.

We were fucking wildly. I was on top of her, her legs wrapped around my legs. We were both moaning and groaning in pleasure. We were both very close to cumming .... Oh for Christ sake! A dream? My god. It was so real. Faith was sleeping peacefully cuddled into my body. And I was wide awake again, with a throbbing erection. I gently slid out of bed, trying not to disturb her. I heard a quiet whimper, but nothing more. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat down and masturbated ... with her in my mind. It didn't take long.

I returned to bed, feeling more relaxed. I gently slid between the sheets just as I had gotten out of bed. It was as if her body was awake, but her mind was asleep. She moved right back under my arm, her head against my chest. I held her close and tried to go back to sleep.

When she woke up the next morning, she had that look on her face we all do when we sleep somewhere strange. And then she looked up into my eyes and smiled and kissed my cheek. "How long have you been awake, watching me?" she asked.

"For quite some time."

"Didn't you sleep?"

"A little," I said.

"I thought you slept through everything."

"I lied," I said. "I don't sleep well when a sexy young woman is sleeping next to my body."

She blushed, but then looked into my eyes and said with all seriousness. "I feel safe here with you. I really slept peacefully. But I do remember a dream ... bits of it anyway. I was in trouble, but you were there to take care of me."

I smiled. "I am here to take care of you."

"Why didn't you want to have sex with me?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to have sex with you. But you were here because you were frightened. I wanted to make you feel safe and protected. That was all that was important to me."

"My parents are gone tonight too. Can I stay again tonight?"

"Do you want to stay because you feel safer here? Or do you want to stay because we might not sleep much?"

She giggled. "Both."