The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 08

Story Info
Fucking Up.
2.2k words
4.42
47.7k
6

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Fucking Up

Faith was a bit nervous, but I continued to reassure her that there was nothing to worry about. This evening was my monthly poker night. Four of my friends would be showing up within minutes. We had been playing for years. The stakes were never high, but we enjoyed the time together. It was my turn to host. The snacks and sandwiches were ready and the beer was cold and ready to serve. Faith would be serving us. I had asked her to dress a little sluttier than usual. I knew the guys would love her. And quite honestly, I figured it would be humorous if they paid more attention to her than the poker game.

"Do you really think your friends will like me?"

"Faith, you have nothing to worry about. They will love you." I smiled as I looked at her. She was wearing a very short black skirt, black nylons, and black heels. She was wearing a white top, a blouse that had lace in it. She was not wearing a bra underneath. She showed me her black lacey thong underneath her skirt to make sure I approved of everything she was wearing. And I did approve. Then I wondered if I would be able to pay attention to the poker game. I wanted to fuck her, game be damned. Her makeup was not heavy ... it was just about right. I smiled again. "You are quite beautiful."

She smiled and blushed. And then her expression changed back to anxiety when the doorbell rang. She wanted so badly to please me, which meant she wanted to impress my friends. I wasn't worried.

She ran off to answer the door. She returned with Frank and Bill. "Hey guys. I see you met Faith."

"Yes, we did," said Frank. "I see we will have a very pretty hostess."

Bill said nothing and simply stared at Faith, with what looked like lust. "Bill! The game is over here!"

"Yeah. Gotcha." But he didn't take his eyes off of Faith. Faith gave him her patented seductive look.

"Would you gentlemen like a beer?" asked Faith.

Frank said, "Sure. Thanks."

Bill simply nodded his head.

"Bill, you're not just undressing her with your eyes, you're fucking her too. Ease up on the poor girl." I was grinning.

Frank laughed out loud and Bill finally took his eyes from Faith with a sheepish look.

Faith went to get the beers. The door bell rang again and I went to answer it. I returned with Tom and Sean. There were greetings between everyone, laughing and joking. And then Tom and Sean went quiet when Faith returned with beers. She set the beers in front of Frank and Bill, with a quiet "Sir".

"This is Faith. She will be our hostess tonight. Faith would you get Tom and Sean a beer?"

"Of course, Sam." I had asked her not to address me as Master. They were my friends, but they didn't know all of the details of my life.

While she was away, Sean spoke up. "Ok Sam. Where did you find that fine young thing?"

"Faith is my next door neighbor." I said.

"You lucky bastard." Bill still had lust in his head.

"She seems awfully young," said Tom.

I smiled and said, "Ok. Enough about Faith. We're here to play poker."

We each cut the deck to see who dealt. Tom won and began to shuffle the cards. He didn't even hesitate. "High Chicago with one eyed jacks wild."

I rolled my eyes.

"Jesus Christ, Tom," said Bill. "Why don't we just play Old Maid."

We all laughed as Tom dealt the cards.

Faith returned with the beers for Tom and Sean. Damn she was good with men. She knew just how to look, just how to smile at each of them. She made each of them feel as if he was the only one that mattered in the room. I was proud of her. I knew she had nothing to worry about.

"Would anyone like a sandwich or some chips?" asked Faith.

Frank spoke up quickly. "Absolutely!'

We laughed again. Frank definitely loved to eat and wasn't shy about it. Even Faith giggled at his enthusiasm. She headed for the kitchen as we continued Tom's little kid's poker game.

We continued to play for the next hour or so. Sean was winning, which I felt good about. I had won the last time we played, so I didn't want to be the winner tonight. The ante was only $1, so we weren't talking about big money. But always having one winner or one loser didn't make for harmony in this group.

Bill pushed back from the table. "Deal me out. The beer is going right through me."

"Don't take too long," said Sean. "I want more of your money."

I looked at Faith. "Could you get me another beer?"

She smiled. "Coming up."

We continued to play. I won a hand for a change and pulled the winnings back to my little pile. It was Tom's turn to deal again. When I realized he was about to call something wild again, I simply groaned. Tom dealt the cards and we anted up. We were through our second round of wagers when I recognized that Faith had not returned. Neither had Bill. Frank won the hand and I pushed back from the table. "Deal me out."

I walked into the kitchen. Faith was no where to be seen. I walked into the hallway. The bathroom door was open and was dark. Bill was nowhere to be found either.And then I heard a groan. My jaw tightened as I walked to the bedroom door and opened it. Faith was on her knees, sucking Bill's cock. Bill was moaning with pleasure. My hands became fists, my knuckles turned white.

"What the fuck??!!" I growled.

Bill opened his eyes and looked at me. Faith pulled back from Bill and looked at me, not understanding. God I was angry. She had never seen me like this. And then she realized that this kind of service was not what I had intended for my friends. She turned red and her eyes began to tear.

Bill looked at me with his stupid sheepish grin. "Sorry, Sam. I couldn't help myself. You need to share this sweet little slut."

I walked towards the two of them as Bill tucked his cock back into his pants. "Your timing kind of sucks, though. I was about to cum."

"Get the fuck away from her, you fuck!" I was struggling to control myself. I was visibly shaking.

Bill now saw how angry I was. "What? You are all upset because of this little whore?"

I lost it. It was like I was outside of my body and watching all three of us in the room. My fist tightened. Before Bill even realized it, I was driving my fist into his jaw. He went down hard. "Get the fuck out of my house!" I said quietly.

"Jesus Christ, Sam!" Bill was holding his jaw. "You're going to let her get in the way of our friendship?"

"We are no longer friends, Now get out or I swear to god, you'll have to be carried out."

Bill got up and walked out of the bedroom, but backwards, facing me. He couldn't be sure I wouldn't hit him again.

I turned to look at Faith. "Stay here." Faith was close to crying. Her lower lip was trembling.

I walked out of the bedroom, following Bill. He said nothing to the rest of the guys and headed for the door. Tom, Sean, and Frank looked up. "Bill? Where are you going?" said Frank. But Bill said nothing and left.

"Game's over guys," I said. "Please leave."

"What happened?" said Tom.

"Please. Just go."

They all got up and left. I stood at the door, staring at it after it was closed. I don't know how long I stood there. I was angry with myself. I didn't explain my expectations to Faith. And I lost control. God damn it! I hate losing control. I was a kid the last time I struck someone like that. What the fuck was wrong with me?

And then the picture of how I had left Faith came to my mind. I turned and walked to the bedroom. She was still on her knees where I had first found her. She was sobbing. The guilt I felt hit me in waves. I kneeled in front of her and pulled her to my body, holding her tightly.

She continued to sob into my chest. "Oh god, Master! I am so sorry." Her words were muffled between sobs against my chest.

Oh my god! She thinks this is her fault! Oh god! The guilt I felt suddenly felt heavier. "Faith. This was not your fault. This was my fault."

"No! I'm a whore. I'm a slut. I thought I should serve and pleasure your friends. And I looked forward to it. Oh god, I am such a whore!" She started to cry even harder.

"No Faith." My eyes were filling with tears."I fucked up. I was not clear about what I expected. I was so caught up in showing you off that I forgot about the position I might be putting you in. Bill is such a fucking manwhore. I should have seen that coming. Please, please forgive me my love." I was crying by now. My body was shaking. We stayed kneeling on the floor, holding each other, both of us crying.

I picked her body up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom. I put her down and then turned to fill the bathtub. I turned back to her and slowly undressed her. I didn't really understand completely why a bath was the right thing to do. All I could think of was to wash the filth of Bill from her. She was naked in front of me. Her eyes were red from crying and she was still sniffling. I helped her step into the tub and helped her sit down.

And then I began to undress, dropping my clothes to the floor and leaving them where they fell. I stepped into the tub behind her and sat down. I pulled her body into my chest, her back pressing into me. I began to bathe her. And I began to whisper to her. "I failed you as your Master, Faith. I hope that you will be able to forgive me over time. I will never ever place you in a position like that again. And the reason I won't is because you will always be my first thought." I started to cry again, quietly.

Faith could feel my chest heave and turned sideways to look up into my eyes. "I will always be yours, Sam. I love you. Oh my god, I love you. You are human. But I could never blame you. Of course I forgive you ... because I cannot imagine any other feeling. I cannot imagine being without you."

She turned fully to face me and began to kiss me. She began to stroke my cock with her right hand as she held my cheek with her left. We kissed each other softly. My cock was hardening in her hand. She then straddled me and mounted my cock. I felt myself penetrating her and I groaned ... my cheeks still wet with my tears. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed. She was fucking my cock. I wrapped my arms around her. This was slow and gentle love making. This was two people making love. This was two people who loved each other more than themselves.

I was moaning in pleasure. She pulled back from my lips and moved to my ear. She whispered over and over. "I love you .... I am yours."

And then she whispered with urgency, "Cum with me, my love."

I felt my body begin to lose control. She was also losing control. We fucked each other with more urgency. We moved as if our bodies were one. She screamed out and I lost control. I felt her climax and I was shooting my cum deep inside of her cunt. She continued to ride me until I was drained. And then she laid her head on my chest. "I don't think I could live without you Sam."

I kissed the top of her head. "I would have no reason to live if you were gone, Faith. I love you. I have never loved anyone like I love you."

I held her body as she cuddled tightly to me. I finally started to rise. We both stood and I stepped out of the tub. I helped her out and the grabbed a towel and dried her body. I kissed her body as I dried her. She then took a towel and did the same for me. She nibbled on my body as she toweled me down. When we were dry, I picked her up again and carried her to the bedroom, kissing her as I carried her.

I laid her in bed and slid in next to her. We didn't fuck all night. But we never slept because we made love multiple times.