The Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers

This she remembered was one reason she didn't like going down on him. He sported a huge cock true but also did no man scaping what's so ever. As she sucked his cock she kept hoping he would take charge and start leading her and doing to her what he wanted. Only this didn't happen. She guided him to eat her out which he did poorly, then she rode him for a bit, before he pulled her into missionary and and there face to face he fucked her gently and lovingly until he came. There in the aftermath as she lay there naked upon the bed, perspiration clinging to her tight body she realized that the sex was awful, drab and predictable. They had done the exact same things that they had done for the last four years. Starting with the foreplay ending with missionary then Doug coming and telling her how awesome it was. They didn't try a new position or say anything dirty. Nothing that hadn't been done a hundred times before. She wanted it to be great. But it wasn't, the fact was it made her mad at how mundane the sex was. Why was he so boring in bed? Was it all in her head? She had only had three lovers before Doug, maybe that was the way it was for people that weren't Jeanna or her friend Lori. Who both seemed to have fantastic sex lives.

She looked over at Doug who was already asleep, pissed off at him she rolled off the bed and went out to the back yard and had a late night smoke. She rarely smoked at home and never smoked in the house. "This had to change!" she told herself before going back to bed.

She awoke Tuesday morning, saw Doug was in the shower. She climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. A startled Doug saw her through the glass, asked her what she was doing. She said nothing just climbed into the shower with him, she was about to go down on him, before she could he smiled and said that he was done and it was all hers. She wanted to stop him but was unable. She watched him leave the shower. Again mad at both herself for not stopping him and she mad at Doug for not forcing himself on her.

She went to work, thankfully it was a slow day and she was able to catch up on all the things she didn't get done Monday. She finished out her day and went home she decided that she was going to stick to the norm that night. She made them their salad and then headed to her step class. Though on the way she had a change of heart. She instead went to Jeanna's house. She needed to talk to someone and she trusted no one more than Jeanna. Jeanna lived in a large home not far from Vicky in Lowery Hill a very affluent neighborhood, she had given Vicky a key to the house and both Tom and the kids treated her like family, she was always welcome to come and go as she pleased. The same was true of Jeanna with Vicky's place, though Jeanna never came over unannounced and for that matter neither did Vicky, this would be the first time she would show up without calling first. She walked up and rang the doorbell, no one answered. She knew Jeanna was home both her and Doug's cars were in the driveway. She used her key and walked in. the lights were on and she could hear loud music in the living room this explained no one answering the door she thought. She said hello and walked into the living room which was not far from the front door.

She stopped dead in her tracks. Her mouth open, there in the middle of the room was a large free standing frame. It took Vicky a second to realise it what it was. A sex swing, sitting in the harness was a very attractive, fit man. And standing between his raised legs, his calves resting on her shoulders was her best friend. At first glance she thought Jeanna was just jerking off Tom. Then after a second she realized that Jeanna was wearing a strap on and was in fact fucking Tom. She was wearing a tight black leather outfit that looked like something out of a fetish porno. Jeanna's hair was up in a high pony tail her legs were covered by tight shiny pants and she was wearing patent leather boots that came up to her mid thigh, the fake cock was going in and out of Tom's ass pretty fast this was obviously not the first time they had done this. Vicky had no idea that people even did this sort of act outside of porn. The music was so loud that Vicky could not make out what they were saying to each other. Not sure whether to let them know she was there or to discreetly leave. She decided on the latter. She made her way back out of the house and locked the door, got into her car and drove off. Not sure what to do or where to go she opted for the mall. She liked to walk around and window shop it seemed to clear her head. Now more than ever she needed to clear her head.

As she walked she couldn't help but notice that she was looking at all the guys in the mall, young, old, married, single, and with or without kids. It was almost nine when her phone rang. It was Doug. "Hello!" she answered politely.

"Vic! Where the hell are you?" he asked in an abrupt tone. This was not like him he rarely raised his voice.

"At the mall! Why?" she asked in an equally stern tone. She could hear him take a breath.

"Well you are always home after step class at eight. It's nine now. I have been trying to reach you for an hour now!" he scolded her. This was it now she was really mad. There was no way he was trying to reach her for an hour this was the first time her phone had rang, and she told him so. To which he replied that not only had he been trying to reach her but so had Jeanna and Beth. Beth was another friend of hers from the book club. She pulled the phone away from her ear and checked the missed calls, and sure enough twenty missed calls. How could this be she thought. The phone up to that point was working great no dropped calls, no dead zones. And now tonight in the mall twenty missed calls.

"Oh honey I am so sorry, I lost track of time and I swear not one of the calls came through till yours right now. I decided I needed time to think and skipped step class. I meant to call but like I said I lost track of time." She explained this was all true of course. Though this was a first, Vicky always called when she would be late in any way. This was just one more of her little habits. Tonight would be the first time she not only skipped a class but also neglected to call her husband to make him aware of everything she was up to. She had a strange thought course through her head at that exact moment. A naughty thought, "I've been a bad girl haven't I?" she said in a pouty voice. "I think I might need a spanking." She said trying to get her husband worked up.

"What the hell are you talking about? Just come home." And then he hung up. This was the straw that was going to break the camels back. This was too much, no one could be that dense. She fumed looking at his picture on the screen with the words 'Call Ended' flashing across it. She needed a release. She needed something that she would regret.

She looked and saw that Jeanna had called four times, with the last one coming a minute before she received Doug's call. She dialed Jeanna. A worried voice answered. "Vicky! Are you alright? Where were you? We have been worried sick!" she was talking to her like a little child and it was pissing her off. When the hell did she become so infantile that she couldn't be alone for a few hours. Well this was it she had, had enough the baby treatment was going to stop, and now.

"Listen here. I am a grown FUCKING woman and am free to not check in and to do as I fucking Please...... GOT IT?" she yelled at her friend, then hung up before Jeanna had a chance to say anything else. She knew Jeanna meant nothing by it and was probably truly worried for her well being. That was the point though; she wanted people to treat her like an adult and not be worried, and trust she could take care of her self. Her phone rang again almost immediately, but she didn't answer.

Back at Jeanna's place Tom was sitting on the bed reading as Jeanna paced back and forth. "Tom I am telling you she is going to do something stupid. Doug has neglected her sexual needs for too long and I just know she is going to snap." She looked over at the bed to see why her husband was not answering or giving the slightest bit on feedback to her. Tom was now massaging his growing cock as he looked at a dirty magazine. "TOM!" Jeanna boomed at him. His head shot up. "What?" he asked annoyed that she was bothering him while he enjoyed his magazine. Shaking her head Jeanna walked out of the room. "Cunt!" he mumbled under his breath. He heard the front door close and knew she had left the house to go find her friend. Tom got up and went to Jeanna's daughters room and went in. Kelly-Lynn was twenty two and finishing her last year of nursing at the University of Minnesota she was an attractive woman with hair like her mothers. She looked a lot more like her fathers side of the family, she was short and curvaceous with a large set of tits and a killer ass, kept her hair dark most of the time. Kelly-Lynn was a hand full when they first moved in with Tom but had since calmed down quite a bit, having started down a career path and began dating a good guy who doted on her. Kelly-Lynn was a smart girl with a wicked sense of adventure. Tonight she was out with her friends, as were the other two kids which was why Jeanna and Tom jumped at the chance to play, as they always did when they were alone. Tom went to her dresser and opened the drawer that contained her underwear. A sordid selection ranging from granny panty cotton to barely there g-strings. Tom took a lacy thong and sat on her large bed, not wearing anything under his robe he opened it and took his hardening cock into his hand, he wrapped the silky fabric around the head of his cock and began to slowly masturbate. The silky fabric, cool on his now hard cock, looking at a few pictures of Kelly Lynn and her friends Tom began to speed the pace up. It didn't take long before he was filling the panties and his hand with hot cum.

Vicky was walking to her car, the mall had closed, still not wanting to go home and unsure what to do she opted to see a movie. The theater she liked going to with Jeanna was right around the corner. Getting into her Audi A-6 she looked at her phone that she had silenced. She had missed twenty more calls. Most were from Jeanna, a few were from Doug and a couple were from her Daughter Melissa who was in Texas going to school. 'That prick!' she spat under her breath for getting Melissa involved. Her and Melissa had, had a falling out about two years ago and never quite recovered from it. She scrolled to her missed texts. All fifteen were from Jeanna. All of them were caring and filled with worry. This softened Vicky's heart but didn't make her change her mind about being mad that her family and friends treated her like a child. She put her phone back in her purse and went to the theatre.

Jeanna having driven around for the better part of an hour decided to call it quits she knew her friend was going through a lot and knew she needed time. She would give Vicky her space and talk to her later. She called Doug who answered right away. "Hello Jeanna. Is V with you?" he asked. Jeanna knew he was worried and didn't want to worry him more.

"Hi Doug, No, no she isn't. I know she has a lot on her mind and probably needs to blow off a little steam. I am not worried and I know it's hard but you need to give her a little space too. Also can you text me when she gets home so I know she is there. She probably won't do it herself." She finished. Doug agreed and then hung up. He decided that Jeanna was probably right and was mad that he; her husband didn't see the signs his wife was presenting to him. He showered and crawled into bed.

At the theater Vicky paid for one ticket to a cute movie and bought popcorn and a drink and headed in. she had a seat in the very back row, the place was practically empty there were many empty rows and others with only one or two people in it. The movie was going to start any minute and Vicky was happy that no one was sitting in front of her. Then a second later a young man and woman walked in. they seemed to spot a set of seats they liked, and made a b-line right for them. 'shit!' Vicky swore as the two made their way to the top row, they took seats in the corner about ten seats over from her. Just as they sat down the lights went dim.

The movie was just coming onto the screen when Vicky noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She looked over and saw the woman drop her head into the man's lap. She was very clearly giving her boyfriend a blow job. Vicky went red when the man looked over at her and smiled a big smile. She immediately looked away, she felt a tingle between her legs as she thought about giving a man head in a public place such as a theater, knowing that anyone could look and see what you are doing. Though this thought would have terrified her a month ago or even a day ago now it seemed to excite her. She looked over again and saw the man's head was tilted back and his eyes were closed, his hands were on the back of the woman's head and was forcing her head down quite violently, though she didn't seem to mind. The stranger opened his eyes and looked over at Vicky again, this time he blew her a small kiss and then pointed at his girl friend and gave a thumbs up gesture. Vicky not sure what to do, she smiled and returned the gesture, then turned back to the movie which was now ten minutes in and she had no idea what had happened up to this point. Her panties were now starting to get wet her heart was racing and she had yet to do a thing. After a few more minutes she looked back at the two beside her. The woman was no longer giving her lover head now she was sitting up, her legs up laying over the chair backs in front of her, her one arm resting on the arm rest the other seemed to Vicky to be giving the man a hand job. The man's hand was between her legs, her skirt was hiked up and she seemed to be enjoying the treatment she was getting. It was now the woman who looked over at Vicky, she licked her upper lip seductively when she saw Vicky was looking at her. Vicky threw her a small wave, she felt ridiculous she had children their age. Then the woman patted the seat next to her. Vicky froze her mind was racing. Should I stay or go. Then as if on autopilot she got up and went sit next to the woman when she sat down she saw that the woman was in her early twenties. She was very attractive though she was wearing way too much makeup. She sported short blonde hair and pretty eyes hidden behind a sheik pair of glasses. The young man was your typical college jock type very arrogant and not that bad looking. Vicky took the opportunity to look and see if she was right, and she was the girl was giving the man a hand job, he wasn't all that big in fact for the millisecond that she looked she could see that Doug was quite a bit thicker and a fair bit longer then the young man. She also saw that his hand never stopped working the young woman's pussy as she joined them.

"I'm Toni, this is Ian." The woman introduced herself. Vicky smiled and then told them her name. There was no worry of disturbing anyone. The next closest person was two rows down and fifteen seats over. Vicky was now in the third seat from the corner; Vicky tried to go back to the movie. Though this was proving impossible now, as she could now hear the faint sound of a woman getting her pussy fingered, the wet slapping sound. That coupled with them talking to each other.

"You like getting your slutty fuck hole fingered?" the man said. Vicky guessed that this was more for her then it was for his girlfriend.

"Mmmmm yes I love it!" the woman cooed. Vicky was entranced as she watched the two lovers fondle each other. Without knowing it, without controlling it Vicky found herself reaching up and placing her hand upon Toni's thigh, her skirt was hiked all the way up and over her bum. Toni looked over and smiled at Vicky, and then she brought her free hand to her pussy and caressed one of the lips. Toni looked at Vicky as she brought the moistened finger up to her lips gently brushing it along Vicky's crimson lower lip. Vicky took Toni's hand in her own and held it as she sucked the finger into her mouth, savoring the taste of Toni's sweetness.

"More. Feed me more!" Vicky whispered into Toni's ear. Toni smiled and then pushed Ian's hand out of the way, really dug two of her fingers into her pussy, thrusting them in and out a few times till they were positively dripping with her juice. Vicky grabbed her hand and sucked the fingers back into her mouth; she sucked them like they were the tastiest treat imaginable.

"Finger me!" Toni said. Vicky's eyes went big. In all her years she had never once touched a woman's pussy in a sexual manner, Toni grabbed her hand, sensing Vicky's hesitation and brought it to her dripping pussy and pushed it against it. Vicky curled up two fingers and inserted them in to Toni. Toni let out a loud gasp as Vicky began to finger her with a little more force. Ian was now in charge of his own pleasure as Toni had abandoned his cock, and was now paying attention only to Vicky. Vicky worked in a third finger and leaned in to kiss Toni. Their mouths met and soon their tongues were dancing. Toni tasted of cheap whisky and tobacco. Her tongue stud tickled Vicky's tongue. Vicky was watching her self from another seat, this was not her, she didn't do this sort of thing. It was like Jeanna said she was a good girl. This woman who was now fingering a total stranger in the middle of a movie with people not more than fifty feet away, this was not Vicky this was a transformed Vicky, a Vicky that could not come out again. She knew she must put a stop to it but she couldn't she was having too much fun. As they made out Ian kept trying to get back in and get a little attention from the women, Toni kept him at bay by telling him to just sit back and enjoy the show. He didn't seem to like this but did as he was told. Vicky positioned herself so she could better finger her new lover. Toni's pussy was sloppy and wet, and the most desirable thing she had ever touched, Toni pulled up Vicky's shirt and began to massage her tits through her bra. Vicky let out a moan as Toni roughly pinched her nipples through the cotton fabric of her bra. Vicky withdrew her fingers and brought them to her mouth licking off Toni's wetness. Just when she thought she would explode if she didn't get a release a bright light shone in their faces. Vicky looked up in horror as she saw a young man standing in the aisle holding a flashlight. He clearly worked there and was none too pleased looking.

"That's it you three out! Get out now!" he said in what Vicky thought was a very authoritative voice. Vicky who never disobeyed an order from an authoritative figure even such a young one immediately got up and left. She walked out of the theater with her head low and was now feeling very ashamed of herself. As she walked to her car she heard her name being called. She turned to see who it was. Toni whose shirt was still undone was chasing after her. "Vicky wait. Wait up." She called after her. Vicky against her better judgment waited for Toni to get to her. Toni's face said it all she had a smile from ear to ear.

"Where are you going? The night's still young! Lets go back to my place and continue what we started?" Toni said. Vicky who a minute ago was on the verge of tears had to smile at Toni's free spiritedness. Deep down she knew she wanted to go with them, but decided that this had been enough fun for one night. She declined thanking Toni for the experience but she would be going home now. Toni wouldn't let her leave till they exchanged numbers. Then Toni and Ian walked away and Vicky got into her car and drove home. It was just after eleven when she pulled her car into the garage and went inside. The lights were still on and she was startled to see Doug was awake and sitting at the dinner table.

kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers