The Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers

"Honey I thought you would be asleep by now!" she said surprised to see he was awake.

"Just how am I supposed to sleep with you out gallivanting around god knows where? Vicky what has gotten into you? Is it something I did? Tell me please?" Doug said though he didn't sound pissed off she knew him well enough and knew this was his pissed off. It also was not lost on him that her shirt was not done all the way up.

Doug like her hated when things didn't conform to a plan, and Vicky skipping her step class and not calling. This was not conforming to a plan and he hated it.

Vicky had a seat across from him and thought for a minute on how to answer the questions. The truth was she didn't know how to tell him that she wasn't happy and that she was bored and wanted to see some major changes in her life. Mainly her sex life. "Doug I don't know what is happening!" she began. "I just know that I am not happy with my scheduled life anymore. I want things to not go according to plan I want things to be a surprise and I...." she paused she knew what she needed to say to him but had no idea how to say it. "I want to sleep with other people!" she just blurted it out. She didn't want it to come out, but it did. Doug sat there he looked like he didn't hear the last thing she said. He began to speak then stopped. He did this a few times then he got up and walked out of the dining room and went downstairs to the spare bedroom, this Vicky knew was his way of saying he needed time to think, and that he needed to be away from her. Vicky on any other day would have gone to pieces after saying that to her husband, yet today she was almost relieved, a weight had been lifted off her shoulder. Even though she had only been having these feelings for a short time, the weight seemed to be with her for some time. Vicky went up to bed and laid there for some time before finally falling asleep.

kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers