All Comments on 'The Transformation of Abigail'

by licksit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
poor bastard

if thats the world you live in I don't wanna have you or the women you like close to me. your values are just rotten, this is no romance and you also can never be sure about the woman on your side, she just might change you with sombody with more money

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I actually...

liked it lots. It didnt just jump right into it. It had background and developments. Well done in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Great build-up and hot sex. Well written... although after the long build-up the ending came pretty quickly. It might have been an idea to leave the ending open for a sequel. It's that just after the great sex, all of a sudden she was pissed off and leaving. Overall though, it was the best story I've read here in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Abigail, the making of a slut

This is not romance, but loving wives. The husband saw changes he didn't like with his wife, and she didn't see what her boss was doing. Laura\Abby should be Proud that she allowed herself to become a slut and then dumPed her husband for her boss. Did she work on imProving her marriage. No just dumP and run, the slut has a new agenda that includes the bosses money and big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ending wasn't hung

this writing was excellent and would have enjoyed their courtship and Halston's competition when she went to college

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Another hot, exciting story from this author. : ) It is as great as they always are!

Julie

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice, but careering is not romance...

I liked the build up, because of your writing skills, but all the emphasis on wasting money and career building before a fuck is allowed makes me wonder what you get off on. It's ridiculous to people who don't care about that. While a rich environment can contribute to romance, it's not romance itself. So trade your careering talk in for a touch of depravity (why did her husband not fall for the daughter next door) and I would rate it high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

The best literotica I've ever read

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Marvelous

I didn't hold out much hope for this story when I started. I thought it would be predictable. Thank you for taking this in a really cool direction. Kudos to your editor, she did an excellent job. I like how she just took charge and went in her own direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not romantic at all

People don't end their marriages like this at ALL. I'm disappointed this ended up in romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crap

Hated this. Hated all the characters. Shit ending. Why is this in Romance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous